Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

Not really. Go put a white child in a school where everyone else is black, or go put a girl in a classroom with only boys.

 

Biology isn't an illusion.

 

 

I went to a school where 99% of pupils were white. It didn't harm the 1% who weren't. Most people and children just want to get on and be happy. It's always a minority that want to divide and segregate with labels and race identity, etc.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

I experienced a lot of hatred that was aimed at me for the colour of my skin in the 1980's. I bided my time and the haters burned themselves out. If I'd hated them back, my life wouldn't have been as rich as it is now as I'd be full of bitter feelings, which I'm not. Some did succumb to harbouring hate but the bitterness made them emotionally and physically ill. That's what hatred does. That's why the dark forces want people in that mindset because it makes people weak and easy to control.

 

 

I'm done with this circular debating. You keep acting as if this is about hate and bitterness.

 

It's not, it's about common sense.

 

It's totally sane and NATURAL to want to live in a socially cohesive society where your people live in safety. That doesn't mean you're hateful or that you wish harm on minorities.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This guy is subversive troll who's playing out the same loop he did not even a month ago - adding nothing constructive to the conversation but asking rhetoric off topical questions to which he replies with circular non-answers to stir up conflagration on here...don't feed him

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm done with this circular debating. You keep acting as if this is about hate and bitterness.

 

It's not, it's about common sense.

 

It's totally sane and NATURAL to want to live in a socially cohesive society where your people live in safety. That doesn't mean you're hateful or that you wish harm on minorities.

 

My thoughts as well. I also support black and brown people in Africa and Asia saying they don't want whites to decide things for them, or have the Chinese be the new colonialists. And I want our own rich continent here to value its own customs, history and people.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

This guy is subversive troll who's playing out the same loop he did not even a month ago - adding nothing constructive to the conversation but asking rhetoric off topical questions to which he replies with circular non-answers to stir up conflagration on here...don't feed him

 

You're titling at windmills and fighting imaginary enemies, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this thread:

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

My thoughts as well. I also support black and brown people in Africa and Asia saying they don't want whites to decide things for them, or have the Chinese be the new colonialists. And I want our own rich continent here to value its own customs, history and people.

 

 

If you could start your own group what policies would you implement, what would be your manifesto?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

 

If you could start your own group what policies would you implement, what would be your manifesto?

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't thought about it.

But as a reminder, this thread isn't about what I want, nor is it about how wonderful you are. Lets stick to the thread.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm done with this circular debating. You keep acting as if this is about hate and bitterness.

 

It's not, it's about common sense.

 

It's totally sane and NATURAL to want to live in a socially cohesive society where your people live in safety. That doesn't mean you're hateful or that you wish harm on minorities.

 

If it's about common sense, then why can't you give details about what would do with people who do want to live here, who do want to live peacefully, who do want to fit in and nurture British culture, but don't want to be repatriated?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Firebird said:

 

I haven't thought about it.

But as a reminder, this thread isn't about what I want, nor is it about how wonderful you are. Lets stick to the thread.

 

 

Good, I'm all for exposing dark agendas and have exposed some in this thread. The only reason I posted today was to ask Truthspoon why he associated brown people with bigamists. He's logged on a few times this afternoon but he's gone very quiet and doesn't seem to want to answer my question.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

If it's about common sense, then why can't you give details about what would do with people who do want to live here, who do want to live peacefully, who do want to fit in and nurture British culture, but don't want to be repatriated?

 

 

 

I said I don't think that those that don't like us should be here.

 

As for everyone else, I would offer incentives for voluntary repratriation.

 

And I would stop immigration and fund schemes to up the native birth rate rates.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I said I don't think that those that don't like us should be here.

 

As for everyone else, I would offer incentives for voluntary repratriation.

 

And I would stop immigration and fund schemes to up the native birth rate rates.

 

 

I would stop immigration too, and I see nothing wrong with offering incentives for voluntary repatriation, as long as those incentives are fair and just. I also agree that those who don't like the native culture shouldn't be here.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I would stop immigration too, and I see nothing wrong with offering incentives for voluntary repatriation, as long as those incentives are fair and just. I also agree that those who don't like the native culture shouldn't be here.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to start dragging innocent minorities out of their homes like a tyrant, don't worry.

 

There are some people that came to Britain years ago because they liked our culture, people that worked hard and supported our country. I know that not every minority is against us.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I've nothing against browns. But they have their own countries. England and the UK is not a brown man's bigamist Kingdom, except it is.

 

 

"I've nothing against browns" - you followed that with a "but", even though you put in a full stop after "browns". I know where you're coming from. You're so transparent and then to call the UK "a brown man's bigamist Kingdom".

 

The man who died for your sins, Jesus Christ, was brown.

 

You're not the person I once knew. You really need to chill out.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're all, white people included, trained to hate white people. And it works on many. This is what many of us here are very much aware of, we know the game, we've been red pilled about the Jews and all the anti-white sentiment across mainstream culture.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Firebird said:

They're all, white people included, trained to hate white people. And it works on many. This is what many of us here are very much aware of, we know the game, we've been red pilled about the Jews and all the anti-white sentiment across mainstream culture.

It never used to be that way and I only really got red pilled on in since reading this thread. I lived in Melbs for the past decade and worked at a bank so the anti-white agenda really wasn't a thing that I had time to notice, plus Aussie is pretty based - White Australia policy and all, no where near as PC as NZ is/was.

HOWEVER, the NZ govt (been back 2 years) has gone big time woke this year, replacing portraits in parliament of Churchill with native people, renaming colonial street names and even now calling to have the country and every single place name renamed via law to the Maori name..and I've since learnt CRT is creeping into NZ primary schools... Maori people victims/White people colonisers/killers...

 

I've always been proud of the European civilisations and the Western world and country my ancestors fought and died for and it saddens me so to see it being purposely destroyed.... and to see the hurt and pain suffered by Euro children.

 

I'm made it a point to be even MORE bold and loud about my European heritage to counter the hate  and I've told my sister who has a 2 year old and a 10 days old girls to investigate the schools!! I don't want them going to school to learn to hate themselves... its a few years off, so shits going to hit the fan before then though.. but I'd be willing to home school them instead! lol 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

CRT is creeping into NZ primary schools... Maori people victims/White people colonisers/killers...

May 2021

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/tackling-racism-in-aotearoa-should-white-privilege-be-taught-in-schools/62GIJ4FAUY7CJ2JYAD6OPFXB6I/

A student at a Whangārei primary school had to stand up in front of their classroom and say what they had done to acknowledge their white privilege.

Act Party leader David Seymour says this is just one example he's heard from concerned parents about what he calls "racialised education".

But advocates of strategies to "de-colonise" Aotearoa's classrooms say rather than "racialise", such topics actually help dismantle the systemic racism that already exists, and holds back non-Pākehā students, particularly Māori.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...