Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

A lot of American blacks act ugly to one another based on skin tone.  As a child I had a hell of a time relating to anyone in any race at all except my cousin who is “black” but has blonde hair and green eyes.  Gorgeous girl, she was always picked on by her sisters and others because she was “light.”  So we got along good as outcasts.  

It was difficult as a child but liberating as an adult to not fit in with any fucking one cause the bottom line is this:  everyone who is of this world is looking for a reason to elevate themselves above everyone else.  Either within or without their own race, religion, education, or car they own, they have no other objective in life. 
 

This is not to say there should be a big mixing of races.  It’s a hard fucking path to make your way with no grounding in culture or belonging anywhere.  

 

sorry to hear you had a hard time but like you say it turned you into the strong person you are today

 

You illustrate my point well that it isn't all this white v's black thing like the sabbatean-marxists are trying to say through their myopic focus on that issue

 

In glasgow there was an influx of irish catholics looking for work and this caused a lot of rivalry with the protestants living there who argued it caused competition for jobs etc. Both groups had white skin but the passions still run high

 

Re the mixing of races i think that people have always moved around the world and have always fallen in love with people who look differently to themselves but what we are talking  about as an aspect of the conspiracy is the ORCHESTRATED MASS movements of people

 

So while i support the right of individuals to do what they want with their own lives on the micro level (ie the level of the individual) i am against the meddling with society carried out by the elites because i don't trust their motives or their goals

 

I guess you could say i am liberal about individual choice but conservative about social engineering

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course there is. Because Europe has old money and they want the money. How do you take somebody's money?  You destroy their cohesion.  You destroy their race, their families, their realit

If we go on the website of the United Nations we find this: Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations? United Nations projections indicate that over the

It will in future if they get their way. They want whitey out of the way so they can create a slave race. I don't want minorities to be slaves.   "The man of the future will be of mixed race

Posted Images

Does 'diversity' = freedom?

 

We are watching the systematic takedown of our country. The economy is being eviscerated and the population are being genocided by the roll out of health destroying vaccines.

 

We were told by the authoritarian left that if we can just get more women into positions of power the world will be a better place and yet with the likes of merkl, sturgeon and may in charge the world still went to shit

 

This is because the problem isn't men; the problem is psychopaths and they come in both genders and in all skin colours

 

I can't help but notice this takedown of the british people is being presided over by many people who are not white but am i saying that is the problem? No i'm saying the problem is that our country is run by GLOBALISTS who are looking to destroy britain in order to create a world government run by the sabbatean elites and they perceive the british people to be an obstacle that needs to be removed on their journey to totalitarian control

Boris names a vaccine tsar: Minister who was furious his Stratford-on-Avon constituency had been plunged into Tier 3 is put in charge of mass-rollout as No 10 furiously tries to quell lockdown rebellion

  • Stratford-on-Avon MP Nadhim Zahawi was handed the role of deploying the coronavirus vaccine UK-wide
  • Mr Zahawi has been officially appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Health Department
  • The vaccine tsar has criticised Government's tiered structure which put his constituency in Tier Three 
  • Comes amid a brewing Tory rebellion from furious backbenchers who fear the economic impacts of lockdown

By Jemma Carr and Jack Wright For Mailonline

Published: 12:34, 28 November 2020 | Updated: 15:43, 28 November 2020

36202304-8996053-Stratford_On_Avon_MP_Na

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8996053/Minister-charge-vaccine-rollout-criticised-tier-system.html

Alok Sharma squirms as Hartley-Brewer demands to know 'when do we get our freedom back?'

ALOK SHARMA was left squirming during an intense probe on how soon after the coronavirus vaccine is rolled out will Britons be able to resume their lives normally.

PUBLISHED: 11:05, Fri, Dec 4, 2020 | UPDATED: 11:06, Fri, Dec 4, 2020
alok-sharma-news-coronavirus-vaccine-har

Priti Patel to clean up law on protests that damage democracy

Home Secretary wants to make it illegal for protestors to block Parliament, newspaper distribution and judicial hearings

By Charles Hymas, Home Affairs Editor and Harry Yorke, Whitehall Editor 8 December 2020 • 9:30pm
1200px-Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP.jpg&f=1&nof
 

Will millionaire Rishi Sunak PROFIT from new Moderna coronavirus vaccine? Chancellor refuses to say if he still has money in hedge fund he founded that is a major investor in pharmaceutical manufacturer

  • Theleme Partners hedge fund he co-founded has $500m invested in Moderna 
  • US firm announced this week its Covid vaccine could be up to 94.5% effective
  • Worth $7bn when it was floated on stock exchange in 2018 - now worth $39bn 
  • Mr Sunak has declined to say whether he still has a financial interest in Theleme

By David Wilcock, Whitehall Correspondent For Mailonline

Published: 10:37, 18 November 2020 | Updated: 10:52, 18 November 2020

35812826-8961355-image-a-1_1605695015553

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8961355/Will-Rishi-Sunak-PROFIT-new-Moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-Hedge-fund-set-major-investor.html

Nearly half of care home staff might not take Covid vaccine - as healthcare bosses call on ministers to make jabs compulsory

  • The National Care Association admits there could be a low take-up among staff
  • Bosses are pushing for a mandatory rule amid fears of liability if someone falls ill
  • One said if it reached that level, they'd have to tell family members and councils 

By Tom Pyman For Mailonline

Published: 09:12, 12 December 2020 | Updated: 11:53, 12 December 2020

Nadra Ahmed, chairman of the National Care Association, said as many as 40% of carers could choose not to take up the option as it is rolled out over the coming days.

_64505169_64505166.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9045937/Nearly-half-care-home-staff-WONT-Covid-vaccine-bosses-call-make-jabs-compulsory.html

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course their is. The Jew fears the white man because of his intellect and ability to reason months in advance. They learned a mighty lesson from Adolf. Blacks and Asian are easy meat cannon fodder for the Jew to overwhelm because they will submit to a box flat and food in their bellies but the white European man with his culture, traditions and war like history behind him is a formidable foe. 

The only way they can overcome this 'infidel' is by swarming the leaders with copious amounts of money which they earned by altering the stock markets and subjugating them. The rest is easy.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, TheAwakened said:

Has anyone heard of ''the replacement theory'' its a conspiracy to replace the indigenous European populations of Western Europe mainly and also the White American/Canadian/Australian populations. 

 

I'm Black so I'm naturally NOT inclined to research this because it doesn't affect my demographic. But being a researcher and open minded I have noticed this trend of White portion of the population either declining percentage wise or in outright in actual sheer numbers.

 

London is a perfect example:

 

White British - 44% (2011)

White British - 59.7% (2001)

White - 79% (1991)

 

Countless articles online stating the declining White population:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8491551/US-population-growth-driven-minorities-white-population-declining.html

 

https://theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-britons-will-be-minority-2070-says-professor-8600262.html

 

https://apl.wisc.edu/data-briefs/natural-decrease-18

 

 

But, why? 

 

Multiculturalism doesn't exist - its a codeword (in my opinion) of ''let the those poor overseas people do our shitty jobs'' 

 

Here's another video -

 

 

Why has this allowed to happen?

 

I could be spiteful and say this typical line ''well whites went to Asia and colonised and took advantage of those lands etc'' BUT those people living there are Working Class English people who probably had little to no input of colonisation of the Indian subcontinent. 

 

I've noticed in the video they said ''white and black get on'' or something.

 

The British Empire went to these different countries and made the people of those countries British citizens. Which meant they were entitled to come to this country and live here. They were invited here as British Citizens. Given enough time, and how the world has become a much smaller place, the mixing of races is inevitable and will increase and increase. Which from a biological point of view, is probably advantageous to the species, as certain biological deficiencies linked to certain ethnicity with vanish.  Despite the ramblings of a few die hard racists on here, humans beings in general aren't too fussed about having sex with other races. The natural urges far outweigh the artificially constructed belief systems of race. I don't think the global Elite have an agenda for removing the 'white' race, I think it's more to do with the fact that human beings like fucking one another regardless of their skin colour. Genetically, there is hardly any significant difference. One human race. I think culture plays a much more important role. It's more important for different communities to be integrated into a society than what colour skin they might have. Culture is not race. White supremacists today would have been Nazi's in 1936, why wouldn't have they been? They are closeted fascists who would welcome a totalitarian government in a heartbeat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

 

The British Empire went to these different countries and made the people of those countries British citizens. Which meant they were entitled to come to this country and live here. They were invited here as British Citizens. Given enough time, and how the world has become a much smaller place, the mixing of races is inevitable and will increase and increase. Which from a biological point of view, is probably advantageous to the species, as certain biological deficiencies linked to certain ethnicity with vanish.  Despite the ramblings of a few die hard racists on here, humans beings in general aren't too fussed about having sex with other races. The natural urges far outweigh the artificially constructed belief systems of race. I don't think the global Elite have an agenda for removing the 'white' race, I think it's more to do with the fact that human beings like fucking one another regardless of their skin colour. Genetically, there is hardly any significant difference. One human race. I think culture plays a much more important role. It's more important for different communities to be integrated into a society than what colour skin they might have. Culture is not race. White supremacists today would have been Nazi's in 1936, why wouldn't have they been? They are closeted fascists who would welcome a totalitarian government in a heartbeat.

 

It's not racist to not want to be deracinated and blamed for things you haven't done so your children have a target painted on their backs. I have hardly seen anyone on here that is against miscegenation. People are against these kind of people pushing it as the ideal.

 

 

The Axis powers were not just white people either.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, Macnamara said:

  

 

If we go on the website of the United Nations we find this:

Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

 

So right there on the UN website they are telling us that they are talking and thinking about what they call 'replacement migration'. They use the argument that certain countries have ageing populations and therefore need their populations boosted through MASS migration. But does this argument make any sense when you think about it?

 

We are moving into the 'fourth industrial' revolution which is going to be about AUTOMATION and the rise of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. AI is basically working alongside humans on all kinds of tasks and it is studying human behaviour so that it can then phase out the humans and replace them. With the whole covid flu-hysteria thing we are seeing a situation emerge where people are afraid to go into hospitals because they believe that they may contract a deadly virus so what's going to start happening is that people will communicate with their doctors remotely for example by phone.

 

If you go into a GP's surgery now and explain a health issue to them they turn to their computer and start tapping data into it. Then they might ask some questions and tap more info into the computer and basically what is happening is that the computer is diagnosing the problem and then tells the doctor what drug to prescribe the person.

 

I have a complete medical guide book and in it there are flowcharts with questions that in theory then lead you to the correct diagnosis but i think that is essentially what process is going on in the doctors computer. So flowcharts are replacing human knowledge and judgement. The doctor is becoming increasingly sidelined and is acting as nothing more than an interviewer of the patient and an inputer of data into the computer but those jobs can be done by artificial intelligence over the phone. So what we are going to see is doctors being increasingly replaced by artificial intelligence that will diagnose and prescribe remotely, over the phone. Surgery too is becoming more high tech and an increasing role will be played by robots.

 

That's just one example of how AI is replacing humans in the workplace so between automation and the destruction of the economy through the covid-flu-hysteria lockdowns there is going to be MASS unemployment which then undermines the idea that the country needs a massive influx of young workers from abroad to replace the ageing workers

 

So then you have to ask: why are they doing it then?'

 

The answer is that it is part of an old process. So just as now is the 'fourth industrial revolution' we have, in this country, already undergone such epochal shifts as the 'agricultural revolution' and the 'industrial revolution'. So what happened to the average working british person in these shifts?

 

Britain used to be a largely agrarian economy driven by wind, water, horse and human power. The agricultural revolution saw methods change that created greater yeilds but left less left over for nature to scavenge and it also saw the transient work force that used to move across the countryside in the summer time looking for work pushed off the land and into cities. This process was cemented by the 'Enclosures Acts'

 

Once in the cities the workers then got swept along in the next shift: the industrial revolution where the exploitation of coal and the development of steam saw production increase and humans made to work long hours in poor working conditions.

 

Whilst all this was going on the powerful people in the country were looking for raw materials to exploit elsewhere which lead to 'imperialism' and 'colonialism'. I would argue that the network who were driving this was the freemasonic network NOT the british working class who were themselves being exploited. Yes working british people did end up in the colonies abroad but often it was because they were deported or they were cleared off their own ancestral lands and pushed onto boats. Some were deported as convicts who might have only stolen a loaf of bread out of hunger, some went as indentured workers bound to a master for a predetermined period of time before they could be released and some were deported as political prisoners or prisoners of war eg the jacobites were often deported to the west indies

 

So in these processes driven by the powerful, freemasonic elites the british working people have invariably been screwed over and once again they are being screwed over in this latest, elite driven shift which they themselves are calling 'the great reset' which is seeing the small private businesses of british people destroyed so that the freemasonic elites mega-corporations can grab all the market share

 

Those freemasonic elites are the same people playing all the 'replacement migration' games because as well as remoulding the economy, they are also remoulding society. They don't give anyone any democratic say in these matters, they just impose their will on the working people, same as they always have.  By flooding migrants into target countries they can water down the people who have a sense of cohesive identity and this creates a new soup of people with all kinds of languages, religious beliefs, cultures, values and so on and those people then don't have much societal cohesion because they lack unity of all the above aspects. This new chaos suits the freemasonic elites because they follow the imperialistic tactic of 'divide and rule' and they know that a divided work force can't stand together against them. Also by destroying cohesive identities they pave the way to a more global form of society that would live under a world government run by the freemasonic elite

Just a different spin on this, might it be a good thing if humans are no longer burdened by the 9-5 rat race? Do we want to work to make someone else money our entire lives? I don't. I say let the robots have the work, more free time for us to follow our own pursuits. Could the use of AI not free humanity instead of enslaving it? Of course, the arguement goes that the AI will turn on their masters. Happy to to read evidence for this but mostly seems to be the stuff of sci-fi stories.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's not racist to not want to be deracinated and blamed for things you haven't done so your children have a target painted on their backs. I have hardly seen anyone on here that is against miscegenation. People are against these kind of people pushing it as the ideal.

 

 

The Axis powers were not just white people either.

 

 

I disagree with identity politics so I'm not in favour of blaming on entire group of people, such as whites for historical crimes, such as the transatlantic slave trade. However, the issue is nuanced and there may be some accountability, for example if a company profited from selling human beings, perhaps that company should acknowledge it now and perhaps make a charitable donation. But to blame white people today is ridiculous. 

I referenced the nazis whose aim was to become a white master race. The Axis powers is something completely different. A coalition effort to win the war. I'm aware Hitler called the Japanese 'our honorary aryans'. Although I've never been sure what he meant by that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't buy into the mixing of races being inevitable if there wasn't social engineering. Surely there would always be people that want to carry on embracing their culture if we just let people be and didn't interfere.

 

I think you're mixing (excuse the pun) culture and race up. The two closely align but they are not exactly the same. My point was that humans beings are very very horny creatures. I don't need to go into detail, but we're at it like rabbits! That's why I think mixing is inevitable. It might take a long time. 500 years maybe before the demographic of European countries begins to move away from predominantly white. Just because I have sex with a Indian woman say, and we bring up children. What's stopping those children embracing british culture and essentially being British? I agree there is an issue with some people coming into Europe and clingling onto their often backward culture. That's not good for anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Even those fighting for Germany were not all white.

 

Again, those fighting for germany were not nazis. The german military were not nazis, although there were a lot of nazis in there. Nazi's believed in white supremacy as one of their core beliefs. I'm sure there were some imposters seeking sanctuary from the firing squads, pretending to be nazis.

 

I think if we had those 23 and me DNA tests back when human beings were working out how to segregate ourselves into different groups, do we think they would have even bothered. We know now that the majority of people already have dna from all over the world. I believe the elites of the time tried to cement race as a solid construction in order to promote their globalist agenda. It's much easier to get support for an invasion if you have convinced your population that the subjects of that invasion are racially inferior.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

The British Empire went to these different countries and made the people of those countries British citizens.

 

I'm making an argument that what gets called the 'british empire' is really a freemasonic empire

 

Lets take india for example. Initially you had the east india company who were crown privateers with a licence for piracy given to them by the crown who were funded by shareholders. When the indians rose up the crown then stepped in and took control of the territory and declared queen victoria to be empress. Even after 'independence' was declared there was hidden soft power left behind in the form of a network of freemasonic lodges and india became part of the 'commonwealth'

 

So the point i'm making is that there is a hidden power structure that is operating across the world which exploits the common folk. So by calling it the 'british empire' you lump in all of the british people into that but in reality the british people were also conquered by that freemasonic empire and were under its control and just as british people were then recruited into the ranks of that freemasonic army the indians also joined its ranks

 

So when we apportion blame for colonialism we need to be careful here not to see british society as one homogenous thing. It wasn't and was in fact very class based. In fact the highlanders who filled the ranks of the 'british army' had just been fighting the british army themselves until they were defeated at culloden

 

There's a process at work here. So that freemasonic army conquered britain and then conquered places like india and the point im making is that people don't perceive the british isles to be the home of british working people in the same way that india is perceived as the home of indian people. But it is

 

There's almost this perception that british people should not be afforded the same protections as people from elsewhere because there is this false view that the british deserve everything they get because of colonialisation but what i'm telling you is that the british were themselves first the victims of colonialisation

 

Quote

Which meant they were entitled to come to this country and live here.

 

According to the freemasonic elite. But are the freemasonic elite 'britain' or are the indigenous british people britain?

 

No one asked the indigienous british people about anything anymore than the freemasonic elite asked the indians when they moved in there with the east india company

 

Quote

They were invited here as British Citizens.

 

By the globalist freemasonic elite that had crushed the british people and imposed their 'crown' on them

 

Quote

Given enough time, and how the world has become a much smaller place, the mixing of races is inevitable and will increase and increase. Which from a biological point of view, is probably advantageous to the species, as certain biological deficiencies linked to certain ethnicity with vanish.  Despite the ramblings of a few die hard racists on here, humans beings in general aren't too fussed about having sex with other races.

 

But it isn't just a racial issue. It is an issue of the culture of a place. To remove that is cultural genocide

 

Quote

The natural urges far outweigh the artificially constructed belief systems of race. I don't think the global Elite have an agenda for removing the 'white' race, I think it's more to do with the fact that human beings like fucking one another regardless of their skin colour.

 

Then you should look harder at british history and you'll see that the current push for 'globalism' is a process that has been going on in britain for centuries where the hardships that were inflicted on say india or africa were first inflicted on the british people

 

Quote

Genetically, there is hardly any significant difference. One human race. I think culture plays a much more important role. It's more important for different communities to be integrated into a society than what colour skin they might have. Culture is not race. White supremacists today would have been Nazi's in 1936, why wouldn't have they been? They are closeted fascists who would welcome a totalitarian government in a heartbeat.

 

I think its the globalists who are pushing most for a totalitarian government. Prior to the arrival of the normans british governance was very decentralised

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

Just a different spin on this, might it be a good thing if humans are no longer burdened by the 9-5 rat race? Do we want to work to make someone else money our entire lives? I don't. I say let the robots have the work, more free time for us to follow our own pursuits. Could the use of AI not free humanity instead of enslaving it? Of course, the arguement goes that the AI will turn on their masters. Happy to to read evidence for this but mostly seems to be the stuff of sci-fi stories.

 

do you programme the AI?

 

No and neither do I

 

To expect the AI to work in your interests therefore and not the interests of the people who are developing it is wishful  non thinking

 

Its largely israel that is developing the AI and the israelis have no love for the british people so there is no reason why the british people should expect the AI to work in their favour. The truth is it will work against them

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

I referenced the nazis whose aim was to become a white master race. The Axis powers is something completely different. A coalition effort to win the war. I'm aware Hitler called the Japanese 'our honorary aryans'. Although I've never been sure what he meant by that.

 

He was thinking in terms of root races and the belief that purity would lead to heightened powers because in his occult circles they believed that humanity had degenerated into a fallen state from a previous higher state. One such group was the thule society and another was the german orden

 

Theosophy was big at that time and that's why there was all that talk of root races

 

The nazis even had people going to tibet to scour ancient books looking for hidden knowledge from that previous age. Some argue that their advanced rocket science came out of a different form of physics focused on swirling motion gleaned out of ancient texts. Make of that what you will

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I doubt people that view us as useless eaters, the great unwashed, and goyim would want us around if automation makes us obsolete. Are we supposed to believe they're suddenly going to start caring about us all of the sudden?

 

they are the REAL supremacists who are the ones going for total control over humanity but in order to conceal what they are doing they project all of their historic crimes onto others

 

The working british people aren't in a position of supremeness over anyone except their pet dogs and neither are they trying to gain a position of supremeness either

 

The sabbateans know they are screwing us over but in order to get away with it they have to demonise us so that no one complains about what they are doing to us. In fact some quarters will cheer it and call us 'deplorables' for simply existing

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they are the REAL supremacists who are the ones going for total control over humanity but in order to conceal what they are doing they project all of their historic crimes onto others

 

The working british people aren't in a position of supremeness over anyone except their pet dogs and neither are they trying to gain a position of supremeness either

 

The sabbateans know they are screwing us over but in order to get away with it they have to demonise us so that no one complains about what they are doing to us. In fact some quarters will cheer it

 

No likes, but agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but white euro replacement is written about as prophecy in the torah. 'The arabs will conquer edom' or something to that effect.

 

That's a big reason why the mayor of london, the secretary of state and the chancellor of the exchequer are all "arabs" (Sadiq Khan, Patel Sunak)

 

This also explains why Priti Patel has been sat on her arse while boatloads of immigrants are sent here by NGO's. She does nothing because she knows that jewish power gave her the job in the first place.

 

I don't hate immigrants however, they are pawns on the international chessboard who have no idea.

 

close-up-2.jpg

 

Isn't Priti Patel accused of doing the exact opposite of what you say? She is accused of being too tough on immigration.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The point I am trying to make is if some white supremacists were trying to take over the world like some say, why did non-white people help them?

 

Yes, interesting point. Survival? Perhaps the nazis played down their racial beliefs in front of the Japanese. Sometimes people make deals with people they disagree with for a perceived greater good. I'm sure there are many examples in history. The non agression pact between Stalin and Hitler would be an obvious example from the same era. I don't know much about Japan's relationship with Nazi Germany from the Japanese pov. Would be interesting to look into. I guess in war, it's not too difficult to find yourself working with people that might go after you after they've destoyed the current enemy. We only have to look at Afghanistan/Syria for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Does 'diversity' = freedom?

 

We are watching the systematic takedown of our country. The economy is being eviscerated and the population are being genocided by the roll out of health destroying vaccines.

 

We were told by the authoritarian left that if we can just get more women into positions of power the world will be a better place and yet with the likes of merkl, sturgeon and may in charge the world still went to shit

 

This is because the problem isn't men; the problem is psychopaths and they come in both genders and in all skin colours

 

I can't help but notice this takedown of the british people is being presided over by many people who are not white but am i saying that is the problem? No i'm saying the problem is that our country is run by GLOBALISTS who are looking to destroy britain in order to create a world government run by the sabbatean elites and they perceive the british people to be an obstacle that needs to be removed on their journey to totalitarian control

Boris names a vaccine tsar: Minister who was furious his Stratford-on-Avon constituency had been plunged into Tier 3 is put in charge of mass-rollout as No 10 furiously tries to quell lockdown rebellion

  • Stratford-on-Avon MP Nadhim Zahawi was handed the role of deploying the coronavirus vaccine UK-wide
  • Mr Zahawi has been officially appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Health Department
  • The vaccine tsar has criticised Government's tiered structure which put his constituency in Tier Three 
  • Comes amid a brewing Tory rebellion from furious backbenchers who fear the economic impacts of lockdown

By Jemma Carr and Jack Wright For Mailonline

Published: 12:34, 28 November 2020 | Updated: 15:43, 28 November 2020

36202304-8996053-Stratford_On_Avon_MP_Na

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8996053/Minister-charge-vaccine-rollout-criticised-tier-system.html

Alok Sharma squirms as Hartley-Brewer demands to know 'when do we get our freedom back?'

ALOK SHARMA was left squirming during an intense probe on how soon after the coronavirus vaccine is rolled out will Britons be able to resume their lives normally.

PUBLISHED: 11:05, Fri, Dec 4, 2020 | UPDATED: 11:06, Fri, Dec 4, 2020
alok-sharma-news-coronavirus-vaccine-har

Priti Patel to clean up law on protests that damage democracy

Home Secretary wants to make it illegal for protestors to block Parliament, newspaper distribution and judicial hearings

By Charles Hymas, Home Affairs Editor and Harry Yorke, Whitehall Editor 8 December 2020 • 9:30pm
1200px-Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP.jpg&f=1&nof
 

Will millionaire Rishi Sunak PROFIT from new Moderna coronavirus vaccine? Chancellor refuses to say if he still has money in hedge fund he founded that is a major investor in pharmaceutical manufacturer

  • Theleme Partners hedge fund he co-founded has $500m invested in Moderna 
  • US firm announced this week its Covid vaccine could be up to 94.5% effective
  • Worth $7bn when it was floated on stock exchange in 2018 - now worth $39bn 
  • Mr Sunak has declined to say whether he still has a financial interest in Theleme

By David Wilcock, Whitehall Correspondent For Mailonline

Published: 10:37, 18 November 2020 | Updated: 10:52, 18 November 2020

35812826-8961355-image-a-1_1605695015553

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8961355/Will-Rishi-Sunak-PROFIT-new-Moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-Hedge-fund-set-major-investor.html

Nearly half of care home staff might not take Covid vaccine - as healthcare bosses call on ministers to make jabs compulsory

  • The National Care Association admits there could be a low take-up among staff
  • Bosses are pushing for a mandatory rule amid fears of liability if someone falls ill
  • One said if it reached that level, they'd have to tell family members and councils 

By Tom Pyman For Mailonline

Published: 09:12, 12 December 2020 | Updated: 11:53, 12 December 2020

Nadra Ahmed, chairman of the National Care Association, said as many as 40% of carers could choose not to take up the option as it is rolled out over the coming days.

_64505169_64505166.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9045937/Nearly-half-care-home-staff-WONT-Covid-vaccine-bosses-call-make-jabs-compulsory.html

 

I think the Awakened should be alarmed by what you've done here. You've focused purely on non-white people and have claimed they are the reason the country is in a bad way. You then pass off any accountability to those comments by saying global elites are actually the real racists, because they are controlling it. But if that's how you see non-white people role, I hope you don't reflect it in your everyday life.

 

Your comment about a health damaging vaccine is nonsense. Why do you keep saying things that are the opposite to the truth? I know you have all the counter arguements ready, and I'm aware of most of then. Fortunately, the best settler of the vaccine debate is time and we won't have to wait long. The covid vaccine theories will be debunked in 3-6 months after the covid roll out with no significant negative effects on people's health. Just watch.

 

When the British Empire, or Jews as you say, went into India, they seeked to reinforce the caste system. As a divided country is an easier one to control. They actually went out of their way to focus on racial differences. It looks like you've fallen for the same trick left right and centre.

Link to post
Share on other sites

90% of British people are white.  Look at the attached DNA profile  The next largest group is Asian which is quite close to European.

 

What is not close is Black and Sino.

 

To make these people kneel for Black or for the whales or for the environment or for the donkeys ... it's all the same thing. 

 

You are trying to hurt them.  You are trying to make them kneel for anything that is not their own.  Which is how you hurt people.

 

White people should kneel for themselves.  Anything else is slavery and an evil attempt to hurt them and to steal from them.

 

ddd.jpg

Edited by rideforever
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

Isn't Priti Patel accused of doing the exact opposite of what you say? She is accused of being too tough on immigration.

 

The tories haven't stopped mass immigration. They are not a 'conservative' government. they are a globalist government with a portion of rebels who are still conservative

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...