Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

It's an interesting point he makes nonetheless, and one I pondered in the past. I came to the conclusion that it's normal and healthy to have an identity in this world. That doesn't mean you have to believe that such an identity is eternal. When you die you leave it behind, yes. But whilst we are here, it helps us find harmony, community, etc.

 

In some spiritual circles, people try to be nobodies. They deny their family, take on a different name. Sometimes you come across such people online. But are they living that life? They talk the talk but don't walk the walk, because then they would be in a monastery doing religious practice day in day out, to eradicate any sense of worldly identity.

 

Reminds me of this conversation in GoT

 

 

 

Edited by Firebird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

I don't think so, but you aren't David Icke. David can speak for himself.

But what about you? Would you say you are a very spiritual person? If so, why?

I would say I am an infinite being having a human experience. That is the reality and with that, I agree with David Icke. Would you agree with that?

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Firebird said:

It's an interesting point he makes nonetheless, and one I pondered in the past. I came to the conclusion that it's normal and healthy to have an identity in this world. That doesn't mean you have to believe that such an identity is eternal. When you die you leave it behind, yes. But whilst we are here, it helps us find harmony, community, etc.

 

In some spiritual circles, people try to be nobodies. They deny their family, take on a different name. Sometimes you come across such people online. But are they living that life? They talk the talk but don't walk the walk, because then they would be in a monastery doing religious practice day in day out, to eradicate any sense of worldly identity.

 

Reminds me of this conversation in GoT

 

 

 

You raise good questions. It's not easy giving up the material world and walk the walk. I am trying to do that. It's no good living in a hole in the desert.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm here to discover the truth, which is that five sense reality is an illusion. Why are you here?

Well i hope you do discover it !

This thread is but one aspect of the cabals plans to march the goyim into technocratic world Government..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coldrum said:

Well i hope you do discover it !

This thread is but one aspect of the cabals plans to march the goyim into technocratic world Government..

I've already discovered the truth and you can too! Don't worry, the cabal won't succeed. They've already lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coldrum said:

Who are they ?

Can you explain how they have lost !

They are the rebellious spiritual beings that hate humanity and they've already lost because evil has no power of it's own, which is why, in every final battle, good will always be the victor. Evil can only succeed if you surrender your power and give into fear, which is False Evidence Appearing Real! It's all elementary stuff, really. Should be taught in schools, but "they" don't want everyone to know that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Yes thats all very nice 

But its does not stop children stabbing each other to death daily ,  when that stops i know evil is gone not before 

I agree it doesn't stop all these terrible things that are going on and no one is free until we are all free.

 

MWSnap457.jpg

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Indeed 

 

Which is why it's important not to neglect seeing things from a spiritual perspective. The battle between good and evil is first won in prime reality. What's happening here on earth is the fall-out of that victorious battle. Don't get sucked into the wetiko vortexes. Don't get sucked into the "Nothing":

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Is it just this thread that interests you 

Or are you talking to the posters in the covid nwo thread the same ie not to get sucked in ...

No harm in discussing thing...

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Sucked into what?

 

26 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Which is why it's important not to neglect seeing things from a spiritual perspective. The battle between good and evil is first won in prime reality. What's happening here on earth is the fall-out of that victorious battle. Don't get sucked into the wetiko vortexes((((((. Don't get sucked into the "Nothing":))))))

            ____________________________.     ------------------------

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You are infinite consciousness... see through the labels... they are illusions that can result in spiritual sleep... be awake!

 

Aren't we just doing the elites job for them if we allow ourselves to be deracinated though? I can't help who I am and I don't want to spit on my ancestors. I'm the culmination of those that came before me. I don't care what rootless cosmopolitan elites say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Aren't we just doing the elites job for them if we allow ourselves to be deracinated though? I can't help who I am and I don't want to spit on my ancestors. I'm the culmination of those that came before me. I don't care what rootless cosmopolitan elites say.

Are you defined by your ancestors and your race, or are you defined by your own unique thoughts and creativity?

 

I agree there are nefarious powers that want to uproot and disorientate us, but if you are well grounded in your inner being, labels are really meaningless.

 

61IvFRIkA4L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...