Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I must confess I have never been to Bulgaria.... I assumed they would be a bit like the Turks or something since they had been subsumed by the Ottoman empire but looking at Google images they look like a fine bunch with some ancient well preserved ancient European genetics.... 

Interesting people..... According to one website their genetics are majority pre-Slavic ancient Balkan tribes such as Thracians and Illyrians which were an ancient people mentioned by Homer.

Bulgaria is back on the list for me..... cheap  but a bit cold...... 

Anyone out there part of the Bulgaria diaspora how are you getting on?

On 2/22/2021 at 7:47 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Word of warning if you're not white and thinking about Bulgaria.

bulgaria.jpg.5bab1eac757a5c76cdffb0e8d7c5b600.jpg

jjgggh.jpg.9fe0fd076f6140ef9340620060642586.jpg

Seems tempting. Anyone know their views on Anglos?

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Does anyone know if the refugees will be forced to take the vaccine? Asking for a friend.

Doubtful if the government is going let people in that they can't even properly identify, then I doubt they're going to care about whether they're vaxxed.

There was a video of some in Tescos recently when they was apparently supposed to be in quarantine after getting off the dinghies.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems tempting. Anyone know their views on Anglos?

Spamming the comments now....... join me.

I've been a bit cheeky.

One person said "She's a wonderful red head, well done mate'.

I commented 'Their kids won't have red hair though'.

Edited by Truthspoon

17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Spamming the comments now....... join me.

I've been a bit cheeky.

One person said "She's a wonderful red head, well done mate'.

I commented 'Their kids won't have red hair though'.

I rarely log in to Youtube as I try to keep my Google account separate from my political life. I need it for work. I'm sure you have a bit more freedom outside of Britain though, so don't let me put you off commenting. lol

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I rarely log in to Youtube as I try to keep my Google account separate from my political life. I need it for work. I'm sure you have a bit more freedom outside of Britain though, so don't let me put you off commenting. lol

You can always open another Google account...you just need to think of a new email address.  

• Like 1

Just now, Truthspoon said:

You can always open another Google account...you just need to think of a new email address.  

I think you need a phone number to verify. I did have a burner sim card, but I can't remember what I did with it. I'll pick a couple up, they're only 99p down my Co-op anyway.

that´s my Ex BF....its from his official FB account so I can post it here 😊 he is not a murderer nor is he aggressive
you must always differ not everyone is a murderer....and as rude as some white guys are - I can understand that some women tend to go with a black guys 

the United States lived with blacks since ever and are still not mixed well because most people go with their own "race" 

I think there is reason that people dont show here and it´s not just because of their anonymity
I come from Social Media accounts where everyone shows and people don´t chat with each other on a daily basis like here......strange 🙃

227424047_10158576790323732_572024235161967174_n.jpg

Edited by Moonlight

Some women go with black guys Moonlight but if they end up with a kid then they're on their own.

The black guy usually bails.

I'm not perfect.... I went black.....but I came back...... 

All that woman wanted was money, weed, Jack Daniels and fried chicken....

It was fun though..... 

But we spent most of our time stoned and eating chicken out of a bucket......

I think there is more to life.......

Edited by Truthspoon

12 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

that´s my Ex BF....its from his official FB account so I can post it here 😊 he is not a murderer nor is he aggressive

Guten Abend.

I don't think anyone is saying that certain groups are all murderers, I'm not anyway. Demography is destiny though. I like your positivity, but if I actually saw a significant number of non-Europeans defending our right to have a voice and our right to exist without being blamed for all the world's problems, then maybe I would be more hopeful. All the recent looting and rioting has shown that people can easily be turned against us though.

Social cohesion is important for a healthy society. These folks will suffer too once Europeans have been brought to ruin. All of the things they came to Europe for, that they benefit from, it will all probably be gone. The elites don't bring them here because they care about minorities, it's because they hate Europeans. They surely don't really like non-Europeans either as they wouldn't have destabilized their nations to begin with.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Guten Abend.

I don't think anyone is saying that certain groups are all murderers,  

I'm saying that statistically speaking there is a certain ethnic group which is over-represented in violent crimes, rape and murder..... I do not need to apologise or feel guilty for facts and nor should anyone else.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

I'm saying that statistically speaking there is a certain ethnic group which is over-represented in violent crimes, rape and murder..... I do not need to apologise or feel guilty for facts and nor should anyone else.

I'm not denying that, I mean that we're not literally saying every single one is a problem.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think you need a phone number to verify. I did have a burner sim card, but I can't remember what I did with it. I'll pick a couple up, they're only 99p down my Co-op anyway.

You probably need one now, yes.

I had this issue with Twitter and Facebook. I made accounts in recent months and I got banned only a day later because I didn't register with a phone number. The choice is: give phone number or stay banned.

Edited by Firebird

2 hours ago, Moonlight said:

I think there is reason that people dont show here and it´s not just because of their anonymity

I come from Social Media accounts where everyone shows and people don´t chat with each other on a daily basis like here......strange 🙃

Perhaps you're younger. Some older people, and also many of us grew up with traditional forums and like the chatting. For me that started with gaming forums in the early 2000s. Social media OTOH is just about sharing pictures and pressing the like button. I think doing that on a daily basis is.... strange. 🙃

An endless sea of pictures, but there's hardly anything you learn. You can't train your critical thinking either. You just passively absorb pictures.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

There's an even more interesting group of people. They're like +/- 1% of many developed countries yet they are overrepresented in the media, higher education, and entertainment. They actively influence people's minds and attitudes, and teach them subtly and increasingly less subtly, that white people are bad and cultural conservatism is fascism. Meanwhile, this group is, based on politics and religion, arguably one of the most racist groups out there.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Firebird said:

You probably need one now, yes.

I had this issue with Twitter and Facebook. I made accounts in recent months and I got banned only a day later because I didn't register with a phone number. The choice is: give phone number or stay banned.

Yep, that's why I keep going back to Minds.com as you don't need to enter a mobile number unless you want to earn cryptocurrency.

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

Perhaps you're younger. Some older people, and also many of us grew up with traditional forums and like the chatting. For me that started with gaming forums in the early 2000s. Social media OTOH is just about sharing pictures and pressing the like button. I think doing that on a daily basis is.... strange. 🙃

An endless sea of pictures, but there's hardly anything you learn. You can't train your critical thinking either. You just passively absorb pictures.

Did you ever use IRC ? It was full of computer geeks but I found it quite fun. Even when I was out all day with my mates in my teens I would log onto IRC. Frostwire had a chat icon which directed you to a server it was brilliant. 

I also found and still do find forums much more engaging and entertaining than social media. Since then most forums are pretty much dead I was kind of hoping with all the censorship forums would make a comeback. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Did you ever use IRC ? It was full of computer geeks but I found it quite fun. Even when I was out all day with my mates in my teens I would log onto IRC. Frostwire had a chat icon which directed you to a server it was brilliant. 

I also found and still do find forums much more engaging and entertaining than social media. Since then most forums are pretty much dead I was kind of hoping with all the censorship forums would make a comeback.

I have never used IRC myself, but I always see people talk about it on messageboard threads about alternative tech solutions.

Seems like it's fairly easy to set up an IRC channel, and they can just be remade if they get shutdown. The only issue is getting people to use stuff like that. Too many normies love their Discord chatrooms. It doesn't matter how much you tell them that Discord is spyware, they still use it. It's like Facebook and Twitter, people just use them because that's where everyone is at. There needs to be some mass exodus from those platforms, but I don't think that will ever happen if it hasn't already.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Firebird said:

There's an even more interesting group of people. They're like +/- 1% of many developed countries yet they are overrepresented in the media, higher education, and entertainment. They actively influence people's minds and attitudes, and teach them subtly and increasingly less subtly, that white people are bad and cultural conservatism is fascism. Meanwhile, this group is, based on politics and religion, arguably one of the most racist groups out there.

I've got my eyes on both the buggers don't worry. I know what's up.

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have never used IRC myself, but I always see people talk about it on messageboard threads about alternative tech solutions.

Seems like it's fairly easy to set up an IRC channel, and they can just be remade if they get shutdown. The only issue is getting people to use stuff like that. Too many normies love their Discord chatrooms. It doesn't matter how much you tell them that Discord is spyware, they still use it. It's like Facebook and Twitter, people just use them because that's where everyone is at. There needs to be some mass exodus from those platforms, but I don't think that will ever happen if it hasn't already.

I did suggest it on here in solutions thread in a topic and it got about 12 views and no replies I just assumed nobody had any idea what I was talking about. 

The only downside with IRC is (the servers are still alive, freenode.net being one of the largest) is botnet attacks. It might be alright for having private meetups. It's pretty easy to make your own server if you have Linux. I was getting quite good and into coding back in the day but I'm not tech savvy enough or hungry enough and I don't have the right mind for it. Most of the stuff I learnt I have forgotten now. 

Worth keeping it in mind mate.

@EnigmaticWorld i think I might just be nostalgic though. I created a crude ddos flooder with a template from a perl script and crashed a server from my crappy internet connection. Ah those were the days. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

Just watching thomas sheridan. He said that the refugees ARE the taliban. Flood the west with the taliban it makes sense. It explains why they were all smiling. They didn't seem terrified to me. 

Nothing feels right about this. I do sense a feeling of dread. 

Edited by Fluke