Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nevermind, I thought it was soley an NHS related post.

Its advertising vaccines so is not only white Europeans they wish to get rid of I guess.

But I posted as thats all ive had on youtube for months now. They never have one white person in their programming spam they throw at me. Which is the point I was making.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 11:11 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

TFW they say we have all the power, but we can't even speak up for ourselves. Depressing stuff, Odds.

It's obvious that is made no difference if you voted Labour or Conservative. You get the same anti-English white-hating agenda.

Edited by Truthspoon

They accused us of hate but they are the ones who allow foreigners to rape and murder children.........

Then call us racist when we dare to complain............

There is not a pit in hell deep enough to welcome these people.

• Like 2

Just walked through my old town in Kent and it is like a mini London now. I used to know a lot of people I guess they have had the sense to move far away where house prices are cheaper and raise a family. 

It is like one of those adverts now on diversity. Does that make me racist? 

• Like 1

It upsets me a great deal this topic which is why I never look in this thread. I don't like to think about it. But I know it exists and I do believe there's an agenda. 

As a millenial I always had brown people and sometimes black in my class. It is normal. I have absolutely no problem. But seeing a town change very quickly in front of you to me is a hatred of the culture. And it makes me incredibly sad

I will say it as well I'm getting a bit sick of well spoken, well articulated and quite intelligent people such as Douglas Murray, not asking the question is it deliberate? I asked this to Sargon of Akkad a direct reply to a comment on themtube and so far haven't had a response. 

I have read the strange death of Europe which was well written and quite a depressing read for obvious reasons. But I don't agree with the hypothesis that it is simply incompetence and misplaced goodwill of well meaning folk who want to help the unfortunate across seas. 

If anyone wants the book and I can get it to you without you doxxing yourself I would gladly give it to you for free. Frankly I don't know if these are shills, or just naive conservatives. Didn't he say he was a neocon? 

6 hours ago, Fluke said:

Just walked through my old town in Kent and it is like a mini London now. I used to know a lot of people I guess they have had the sense to move far away where house prices are cheaper and raise a family.

It is like one of those adverts now on diversity. Does that make me racist? 

No it doesn't make you racist

I doubt that there are any humans in any portion of the world who want to become a demographic minority in their own native lands

I'd say not wanting to be replaced is a normal human instinct

The very fact that they are trying to outlaw that just shows that they have an agenda to do just that to us

• Like 1

Dark skinned people are going to be bringing in this agenda more than white in the UK. I’ve not seen one ethnic looking person without a mask. They may have more fear and feel more targeted by the press that has been outing them as anti vaxxers. They might feel they need to show they are going along with the country as a whole and it’s… “Cough”… British values more than most. They might feel more vulnerable being in the minority. But I have not seen one without a mask. 

You know what they say…. “When in Rome”…. 

22 hours ago, Fluke said:

It upsets me a great deal this topic which is why I never look in this thread. I don't like to think about it. But I know it exists and I do believe there's an agenda. 

As a millenial I always had brown people and sometimes black in my class. It is normal. I have absolutely no problem. But seeing a town change very quickly in front of you to me is a hatred of the culture. And it makes me incredibly sad

I will say it as well I'm getting a bit sick of well spoken, well articulated and quite intelligent people such as Douglas Murray, not asking the question is it deliberate? I asked this to Sargon of Akkad a direct reply to a comment on themtube and so far haven't had a response. 

I have read the strange death of Europe which was well written and quite a depressing read for obvious reasons. But I don't agree with the hypothesis that it is simply incompetence and misplaced goodwill of well meaning folk who want to help the unfortunate across seas. 

If anyone wants the book and I can get it to you without you doxxing yourself I would gladly give it to you for free. Frankly I don't know if these are shills, or just naive conservatives. Didn't he say he was a neocon? 

I think people like Murray are holding back so they can still be heard. I haven't read his Strange Death of Europe book but I imagine it's decent.

As for the ''Is it racist?'' question.... is it really such an important, almost archaic concept? As I see it, all ethnicities prefer to breed and live mostly amongst their own kind and have a shared sense of culture. Almost everyone is doing it and feeling it but not everyone is admitting it. White liberals bark the loudest against it but if you pay close attention you'll find out they're not different at all. The only thing that is different is their presentation. They have mastered the art of lying.

On 8/6/2021 at 12:30 PM, Firebird said:

I think people like Murray are holding back so they can still be heard. I haven't read his Strange Death of Europe book but I imagine it's decent.

I read it a few years ago, got through most of it ironically while travelling on a plane across Europe to get to a Greek island for a holiday.

From what I remember, its an interesting and very good read, but I think it was a bit lightweight and avoided pointing the finger of blame.