Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Why are you even here...

He's here to promote Islam and to attempt to cover up the fact that the biggest slave traders in history were ARABS. He's here to denigrate anything that isn't Islam. He's just a shit stirrer and one of these wankers who it's impossible to converse with, because, like all Muslims, he know EVERYTHING and he'll avoid, twist and downright LIE to refute anything that any non-Muslim dare to say or think.

I wouldn't waste any more of my time even bothering to converse with him. You can't have a sensible conversation with a Muslim unless you are also a Muslim, because to the likes of him, we are just infidels and know NOTHING.

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

oh and Albright is Jewish, albeit crypto... again.. learn some actual history and facts before running your smug fingers across the keyboard. Another Fail.

image.png.c7ec21541783397697e8a68cd3a4b991.png

She pretended that she was unaware of being a chosenite too. Then when shown evidence that she had attended a J school in her youth, and even a bat mitzvah, she then never responded.

She will say subversive shit about the white man, but then says the death of half a million Iraqi children was worth it.

This is why I don't discuss certain things, because some people are diabolically fucking insane and deceitful, but it will be turned on me if I point it out.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Weedo said:

A white Truman dropped the nukes on japanese

hggv.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer#Early_life

I won't take the blame for what my ancestors did, and I definitely won't take the blame for historical events that were not driven by whiteness but a certain religion.

I knew a girl that was bullied by her street because her father was a drunkard and run somebody over, are you telling me she deserved it because of the crime of her father?

I wouldn't even bother bringing the Japanese into this either as that is a losing tactic. They're not stupid, and there is a reason why the elites fear the samurai as they say.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

I tried to be the voice of reason, but I'm done. I won't be lectured about racism and stereotyping people by someone that then goes on to say Aryans are all satanic. I'm not going to have an argument, but I will just agree to disagree.

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I tried to be the voice of reason, but I'm done. I won't be lectured about racism and stereotyping people by someone that then goes on to say Aryans are all satanic. I'm not going to have an argument, but I will just agree to disagree.

What strikes me is real Muslims living in Muslim countries I know would never come out with this shit..... so I'm guessing he's a parasite who has gorged himself on the good-will of the west one way or another and is now shitting all over the hand that fed him.

It's typical of Muslims raised in the west. They are ungrateful cunts who can't wait to put the knife into the back of those who gave them everything.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What strikes me is real Muslims living in Muslim countries I know would never come out with this shit.....

Let's be honest, a lot of real Muslims that don't live in the West and haven't been exposed to cultural marxism, they know who is pulling the strings. Yes they don't like the actions of the West and America, but they're not stupid enough to think the average white man is in charge of the West.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 6:53 AM, Mikheil said:

He's here to promote Islam and to attempt to cover up the fact that the biggest slave traders in history were ARABS. He's here to denigrate anything that isn't Islam. He's just a shit stirrer and one of these wankers who it's impossible to converse with, because, like all Muslims, he know EVERYTHING and he'll avoid, twist and downright LIE to refute anything that any non-Muslim dare to say or think.

I wouldn't waste any more of my time even bothering to converse with him. You can't have a sensible conversation with a Muslim unless you are also a Muslim, because to the likes of him, we are just infidels and know NOTHING.

Thanks.

Yeah, I was aware of his angle, I just didn't want to lower myself to his level at the time and call out where I knew his disgusting worldview came from; hence I used euphemisms of "cultural marxism" and "media talking points".. but I knew damn well... I jus think its rude online to attack someone for their beliefs, however archaic they are... forgive me I lost it towards the end though.

Fortunately I haven't had to deal with many; I worked with a Fijian Indian at a Insurance company in Auckland years ago - he was wealthy too, and from a higher caste.. oozed arrogance... cocky and self assured, yet hideously ugly on the outside and his mother still made his bed, and his dinner.. at 27.. she knew where her place was only allowed to be...

Otherwise I worked with the most beautiful Aussie-Lebanese girl at the Bank in Melbourne; one of the fair, blue-eyed Lebs.. so so so lovely (but the men are different)... and my parents had some Iranian friends when I was a teenager.. they were lovely too.. fled the country because they could tell at 13 their son was going to be gay and it wouldn't have been safe for him there...

But by an large... yes.. I appreciate the gift of algebra they contributed towards humanities modernisation and their art/geometric designs/mosaics are stunningly beautiful. pity an "Enlightenment" phase was never reached, unlike Christian Western cultures in the 18thC...reason and rational never became dominant... could also have something to do with their persistence on "keeping the family unit/wealth tight" other (((Tribal))) peoples suffer the same peculiarities from a compromised gene pool..  - think the Habsburgs 😉

RIP Samuel Patty and Lee Rigby 💔

13 hours ago, Weedo said:

the white people did the biggest crimes in terms of numbers.

I'm not sure that is true

You should look at the deaths caused by communism in for example china or cambodia

You could go back and look at the mongol invasions as they swept west wiping out the entire populations of cities that defied them

For a moment it looked like the whole of islam was going to be utterly destroyed by the mongols until their wave finally broke on the gates of europe

Re the americas the crimes were real and terrible for sure but consider that most of the deaths of the natives was caused by disease not by white violence (the black muslim author david livingston says that the conquistadors were largely marrano crypto-jews). People were going to come in contact at some point and that disease-genocide was going to occur

Now also consider that the south and central americans were already killing each other on an industrial scale whether in civil wars such as the ones the incans had just concluded when  pizarro arrived or the mass sacrifices carried out by the aztecs etc

Then there was the tribal practice of taking war slaves in africa. How do you quantify all that stuff? We simply don't have the figures for that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Weedo said:

I have prophetic narrations to back it up, where the prophet of Islam himself said (according to suni and Shia books), that the Muslim nation would be divided into 73 groups. And guess how many would go to hell out of them? 72! So I hold Muslims responsible for their silence and their actions

well the number 72 has esoteric significance for example the 72 names of god: The Shem HaMephorash

11 hours ago, Weedo said:

The only whites I respect, as well as blacks, or pinks, or greens - are the ones who strongly and without hesitation condemn crimes of people, even if they are from their own group. Nothing wrong with opening a thread against anti white racism, but it won't get very far unless it equally condemns whites who are racist against others.

sure but the whole point that we are trying to make here is that the reading of history that says that 'white people' are behind all of these things is overly simplistic

We are saying that there is a conspiracy that has enslaved white people and other people. That was the purpose of my earlier post about the invasion of the Uk to demonstrate that we are a country under occupation.

You say that a population gets the elites it deserves but the problem is that if our population is to free itself of the influence of those elites it must first acknowledge their existence and because the elites have created and control television programming which most people use to get their news and information from they are largely ignorant of the forces that really rule their world

That is the point of threads like this: to try and dig down into who is really doing what

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Weedo said:

Sand people? Such a condescending comment. And then you expect sympathy from non whites, for your dwindling majority on the land? Seriously.. Look at your own issues. You have the most evil history on earth, and are one of the most evil political and financial centers. 

It was your damn empowering of wahabism among others that caused the lack of rights in this lands! Sand people.. Fucking racist scum.

Hmm, Sand people rage is strong in this one.

tenor.gif

id be worried about what the Chinese are up to in those deathcamps if i was him, lots of stories of organ harvesting and bio weapon testing.  maybe he should look into it.

Other members know more about this subject, but here are my two cents.

People of all races have been killed by criminal agendas throughout history. I have the outmost sympathy

for black people during the slave trade and other wrongs and for mainly Muslim people of colour during the "war on terror"

I apologise for voting for Tony Blair, a liar and war criminal in 1997 and I have never voted for

any party since. I won't apopogise for crimes by "Empire" in the past which I had nothing to do

with and nor afaik my ancestors.

As far as reparations go .... how far back do we go in history?

The jewish elite have cornered that money market in the world with Holocaust reparations,

and at the same time with the complicit British Government have awarded Jewish Slave owners

millions of pound of UK taxpayer money until very recently.

I came across this information. It's astounding

"On 3 August 1835, somewhere in the City of London, two of Europe’s most famous bankers came to an agreement with the chancellor of the exchequer. Two years earlier, the British government had passed the Slavery Abolition Act, which outlawed slavery in most parts of the empire. Now it was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today.

One might expect this so-called “slave compensation” to have gone to the freed slaves to redress the injustices they suffered. Instead, the money went exclusively to the owners of slaves, who were being compensated for the loss of what had, until then, been considered their property. Not a single shilling of reparation, nor a single word of apology, has ever been granted by the British state to the people it enslaved, or their descendants.

Today, 1835 feels so long ago; so far away. But if you are a British taxpayer, what happened in that quiet room affects you directly.

Your taxes were used to pay off the loan, and the payments only ended in 2015. Generations of Britons have been implicated in a legacy of financial support for one of the world’s most egregious crimes against humanity.

The fact that you, and your parents, and their parents in turn, may have been paying for a huge slave-owner compensation package from the 1830s only came to public attention last month. The revelation came on 9 February, in the form of a tweet by HM Treasury: “Here’s today’s surprising #FridayFact. Millions of you have helped end the slave trade through your taxes. Did you know? In 1833, Britain used £20 million, 40% of its national budget, to buy freedom for all slaves in the Empire. The amount of money borrowed for the Slavery Abolition Act was so large that it wasn’t paid off until 2015. Which means that living British citizens helped pay to end the slave trade.”

END QUOTE

In the UK the Windrush generation in the 1950's were invited by the British Government from mainly the West Indies it is said to fill vacancies in the NHS and London Transport. In the main, I believe this to be true, but I do believe there was also an agenda who wanted Britain to become more multi cultural.   Imo this agenda backfired backfired over time because the vast majority of black people wanted to integrate and were CHRISTIANS.

In my view the "war on terror" was in part to welcome Muslim people to Europe, who all the whole do not integrate well with the indiginous population.  And they have achieved their goal. Imagine the rage within Muslim countries if their countries tried to import Christian refugees en masse!

And now in 2021 most of the immigrants arriving in Europe are economic migrants, not fleeing

wartorn countries.

Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Weedo said:

Thanks man, I haven't read the entire text yet, but I know about all kinds of hypocrites and crypto satanics. On a basic level, I personally believe that the masses are responsible for their rulers, so this world having the dominant reps of Islam being under cover satanics is the people's fault. I expect 99.9% of self proclaimed muslims to go to hell, but that's just me. I could be wrong. But I have prophetic narrations to back it up, where the prophet of Islam himself said (according to suni and Shia books), that the Muslim nation would be divided into 73 groups. And guess how many would go to hell out of them? 72! So I hold Muslims responsible for their silence and their actions, which all too often has been against their own religion. People here who are trying to project me as a Muslim supremacist are just projecting their own fantasies of what they think every Muslim represents. So for me as a Muslim, I openly condemn other Muslims who did tragic things in the name of Islam. The most tragic example of such is this.. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karbala

Just like the plight of the prophetic family, the biggest victims of isis, or other "terrorists", is usually other Muslims. So it's no surprise that the people behind such sects are non Muslim satanics, like the homosexual "Lawrence of Arabia", or the US government that empowered the taliban in Afghanistan by sending wahabis to spread this shit over there. 

The only whites I respect, as well as blacks, or pinks, or greens - are the ones who strongly and without hesitation condemn crimes of people, even if they are from their own group. Nothing wrong with opening a thread against anti white racism, but it won't get very far unless it equally condemns whites who are racist against others. I don't see this as off topic, when the main reason other races sometimes express anger at whites, is exactly because of historic epidemics of racism against all non whites. 

You didn't know about the Donmeh?!  The crypto Jews who invented the despicable branch of

Wahhabism within Islam?

You appear to know so much, but lacking when Judaism is involved. I believe you said your best friend is Jewish in another thread, liking a member's post who is known to old timers to probably be a disrupter when Jewish crimes are exposed! WTF

Edited by Golden Retriever

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is always what happens when immigration and Judaism is discussed.

The two are linked imo.

WOW @Weedo you've definitely livened this thread up, I for one welcome different angles and viewpoint on a subject. I've been reading through the tread since you 1st posted and have a few comments to make but will have to wait till I'm home in front of a proper computer keyboard with a nice brew to sip.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

WOW @Weedo you've definitely livened this thread up, I for one welcome different angles and viewpoint on a subject. I've been reading through the tread since you 1st posted and have a few comments to make but will have to wait till I'm home in front of a proper computer keyboard with a nice brew to sip.

He railroaded this thread with can only be called pure psychopathic loathing - I for one didn't welcome his malicious vitriol he spat all over the board here and demands he made upon me whilst demonising and spitting on my ancestors in the same sentence... which I now see has all been scrubbed and dumped down the memory hole. Pity. It should have remained so others could get a true taste of his personality.

Here's how it went.

White People Are Satanic and have the Most Evil History of ALL TIME and your Ancestors were Cursed with the Bloodline of Cain and YOU HAVE TO APOLGISE to All Peoples of the World Forever Because Only You White People Have Murdered, Raped and Enslaved the Entire World Since 1492 and if YOU Dont Do What I Say and Bow Down You Are Going to Hell and I Curse You. Love Muhumd pbuh.

White People Are Satanic and have the Most Evil History of ALL TIME and your Ancestors were Cursed with the Bloodline of Cain and YOU HAVE TO APOLGISE to All Peoples of the World Forever Because Only You White People Have Murdered, Raped and Enslaved the Entire World Since 1492 and if YOU Dont Do What I Say and Bow Down You Are Going to Hell and I Curse You. Love Muhumd pbuh.

Edited by skitzorat

Don't know how reliable 'Newpunch' is EW. It's run by Sean Adl, former webmaster of the old Icke Forum who left a bad smell around these quarters with what looked like his betrayal of Icke (apparently wrestling control of People's Voice from him, so it seemed at least) and possibly the malappropriation of People's Voice funds, not to mention making a big noise in the press of being the first gay to get married. Dodgy bloke. His previous website was called Your News Wire which was full of made up bullshit stories. 

I would steer clear of anything from Newspunch if I were you.

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Don't know how reliable 'Newpunch' is EW. It's run by Sean Adl, former webmaster of the old Icke Forum who left a bad smell around these quarters with what looked like his betrayal of Icke (apparently wrestling control of People's Voice from him, so it seemed at least) and possibly the malappropriation of People's Voice funds, not to mention making a big noise in the press of being the first gay to get married. Dodgy bloke. His previous website was called Your News Wire which was full of made up bullshit stories. 

I would steer clear of anything from Newspunch if I were you.

FFS. Thanks for the heads up!