Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's getting bloody ridiculous.

 

Its an endless flood. This tory government is not a 'conservative' government seeking to manage change. It is a globalist government helping to facilitate the change of the globalist davos elites

 

Quote

My disdain for Priti grows larger every day.

 

I believe that this tory government has been populated with 'diverse' globalist ringers here to aid the continued demolition of britain post-brexit

 

That's why they are being constantly challenged by 'rebels' in the tory party who are actually still trying to pursue varying degrees of conservatism

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course there is. Because Europe has old money and they want the money. How do you take somebody's money?  You destroy their cohesion.  You destroy their race, their families, their realit

If we go on the website of the United Nations we find this: Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations? United Nations projections indicate that over the

It will in future if they get their way. They want whitey out of the way so they can create a slave race. I don't want minorities to be slaves.   "The man of the future will be of mixed race

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Its an endless flood. This tory government is not a 'conservative' government seeking to manage change. It is a globalist government helping to facilitate the change of the globalist davos elites

 

And the weather is still cold. Think how many crossings there will be once things start warming up, while we're still in lockdowns.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And the weather is still cold. Think how many crossings there will be once things start warming up, while we're still in lockdowns.

 

if they are dirt poor then how are they paying the people smuggles the thousands of pounds for the journey? I don't believe they are paying. I believe people like george soros are paying for it all

 

they crossed in that large dinghy and they each had a lifevest and the dinghy had an engine. That all costs money. What happens to those items once they land on the beach. Are they seized by the police and destroyed? Where is all the hardware ending up?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Macnamara said:

 

if they are dirt poor then how are they paying the people smuggles the thousands of pounds for the journey? I don't believe they are paying. I believe people like george soros are paying for it all

 

they crossed in that large dinghy and they each had a lifevest and the dinghy had an engine. That all costs money. What happens to those items once they land on the beach. Are they seized by the police and destroyed? Where is all the hardware ending up?

 

Back in France, probably.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

We are being invaded. Who is paying for the dinghies and the lifevests and the engines? Why aren't they being intercepted and returned to france?

Moment migrants storm Dover beach at dawn: Dinghy lands on UK coast and droves of men sling off life jackets then dash over pebbles towards town - before being caught by Border Force

  • Footage shows the group landing in a small boat before abandoning life jackets 
  • Ran towards town of Walmer, near Dover, where they were picked up by police 
  • The number of migrants arriving today expected to exceed Monday's total of 49

By Rory Tingle For Mailonline

Published: 11:27, 23 February 2021 | Updated: 12:37, 23 February 2021

39662150-9290379-image-m-28_161408167254

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9290379/Dinghy-lands-Kent-coast-men-sling-life-jackets-dash-pebbles.html

 

 

Shoot on sight. 

 

That's how you deal with an invasion.

 

They wouldn't try it again. 

 

Instead they're giving them four star-hotels and three meals a day from the local kebab shops.........

 

No wonder they're trying to come here.

 

Why haven't things changed since leaving the EU? Unless we're still in the EU dictatorship, except as a conquered vasal state, so we only get the population replacement Kalergi plan but none of the cheap froggy cheese and no markets for our shellfish industry.

 

Only loud 70's rock music can make sense of this shit:

 

 

 

Faggy bum boy Zio-Tories fucked us over again....

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Back in France, probably.

 

I wouldn't be surprised

 

the police often have auctions for goods captured from criminals for example drug dealers so i wonder if the boats and engines are being sold off in those in which case the usual suspects are probably just buying them up again

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Shoot on sight. 

 

That's how you deal with an invasion.

 

that's a little too hardline for me!

 

But they should definately be punted back to france a million times if necessary. Put the entire navy onto the task

 

the french in turn should punt them back to spain and italy and greece and spain, italy and greece should punt them back across the Med

 

Enoughs enough. Help should be given by helping them in their country of origin but this current process is going to end badly for everyone

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

that's a little too hardline for me!

 

But they should definately be punted back to france a million times if necessary. Put the entire navy onto the task

 

the french in turn should punt them back to spain and italy and greece and spain, italy and greece should punt them back across the Med

 

Enoughs enough

 

 

Ahhhhh everyone cucks out in the end.

 

Isn't this what we have a military for?


We pay for hired killers to protect our country.

 

I mean, I'm not a killer myself and if push came to shove I'd just fuck off and go somewhere else....

 

I don't think anything's worth killing for personally. But that's what we have a state and military for isn't it? 

 

If someone was invading your home and you were armed and had the ability to repel them what would you do?

 

Fight or allow them to ravish your family and walk off with your goods?

 

That's literally what's going on.... I don't have any children but if I did then I guess I would kill to protect them, as is natural.

 

Still I can appreciate that you're still trying to play the liberal game.....

 

But forget it mate.... there's nothing for us, never was, it was just a trick from day one.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

If someone was invading your home and you were armed and had the ability to repel them what would you do?

 

On the current trajectory that society is on i believe that day is going to come

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

On the current trajectory that society is on i believe that day is going to come

 

Had a nutter in my parents' back garden once.

 

I'm not a killer and not a violent person at all..... but I won't be intimidated in my own home.
 

My mum rang the police and as usual they fucked around for ages and didn't come. 

 

Then this fucking weirdo in our back garden broke a window, so I went into the kitchen and started choosing the best and sharpest knives. I had them all layed out in the hall ready, in a row. 

 

My mum said 'think of you career' and I said 'fuck my career, I won't be killed in my own house'.

 

I was ready to kill that guy if he broke in....... but instead I turned on the living room light. This spooked him, and he climbed back over the fence...... and was actually caught by the coppers who were about to let him go, until my mum came out and gave them an earful. He paid for that window he broke. Fucking scumbag.

 

I'm not violent, but there are limits....... and presently out government is not protecting our borders, so why the fuck do we need a government if they don't do the most basic aspect of their job?

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm not violent, but there are limits.......

 

I have no qualms about killing in self defence

 

This migration issue is a little different though i believe that the dark occultists would like to see it become a more direct problem and that is why they are pushing the white guilt psyop on white people whilst pushing the hate-white-people-and-blame -them-for-everything psyop onto black people

 

Their fantasy is to create a conflict which is why the rothschilds like this painter:

 

large.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Had a nutter in my parents' back garden once.

 

I'm not a killer and not a violent person at all..... but I won't be intimidated in my own home.
 

My mum rang the police and as usual they fucked around for ages and didn't come. 

 

Then this fucking weirdo in our back garden broke a window, so I went into the kitchen and started choosing the best and sharpest knives. I had them all layed out in the hall ready, in a row. 

 

My mum said 'think of you career' and I said 'fuck my career, I won't be killed in my own house'.

 

I was ready to kill that guy if he broke in....... but instead I turned on the living room light. This spooked him, and he climbed back over the fence...... and was actually caught by the coppers who were about to let him go, until my mum came out and gave them an earful. He paid for that window he broke. Fucking scumbag.

 

I'm not violent, but there are limits....... and presently out government is not protecting our borders, so why the fuck do we need a government if they don't do the most basic aspect of their job?

 

 

terrifying

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HerrShultz said:

terrifying

 

 

I wasn't scared. Just prepared to do what any man has to do to defend his family.

 

Shame we as a nation don't have that mind-set to be honest.

 

But then we're all so feminised and cucked nowadays....... we've probably had it from an evolutionary and survival standpoint.

 

It's not really my problem to be honest.... I don't have kids......my life is pretty easy and carefree.... I can go anywhere and work anywhere, don't have any particular connection to my homeland anymore... except my parents, but  I think it's tragic for those that do, but I'll be moving on at the end of my life.......I know there is a world beyond this one,  but it's a shame that our planetary civilisation had to fail so spectacularly and our people will probably be subsumed by the coming chaos of the third world and the control of the Chosenites.

 

But then people wouldn't fight.....and that's ultimately what it's all about...... we live in an animal world with a predator who is way ahead of most of us...... and it looks like he's going to win.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I have no qualms about killing in self defence

 

This migration issue is a little different though i believe that the dark occultists would like to see it become a more direct problem and that is why they are pushing the white guilt psyop on white people whilst pushing the hate-white-people-and-blame -them-for-everything psyop onto black people

 

Their fantasy is to create a conflict which is why the rothschilds like this painter:

 

large.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

Absolutely... but I think our military ought to be the ones shooting...

 

Isn't that the whole point of a military after all?

 

Or maybe we can suddenly stop giving them all our tax money and redistribute it to all the families of England.

 

Can't see that happening.

 

It's obvious that our military exists for one purpose and one purpose only:

 

To fight wars for Israel.

 

The British army will travel thousands of miles to shoot and bomb women and children Israel doesn't like..... but they won't lift a finger to defend our own borders...

 

I know this is preaching to the converted.... but when you spell out the absurdity of everything it just has to make you laugh and all I can say is find a way to get out of their system.

 

It's easy to do as a single man, you can leave the country and work abroad and not give them any tax...... harder for families.... but we've all got to think of strategies for disengaging.


If I had kids my number one thing would be home-schooling.


I hope some of you folks are into that.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't understand how people can look at these dinghies, which are mostly full of fighting aged men, and think it's completely normal. Even when I was a bleeding heart liberal I thought that was suspicious. The lack of women and children was probably one of the things that started waking me up a bit to be fair.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just don't understand how people can look at these dinghies, which are mostly full of fighting aged men, and think it's completely normal. Even when I was a bleeding heart liberal I thought that was suspicious. The lack of women and children was probably one of the things that started waking me up a bit to be fair.

 

yes and even if they are fleeing a war zone which in the case of syrian migrants was the case, once they land on safe soil in the south of europe they are no longer 'refugees' when they then move on to somewhere else

 

Once they move out of that country they landed in they are economic migrants because they are no longer fleeing a warzone and in terms of our economy there is no advantage to have them here....only problems and trouble

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's obvious that our military exists for one purpose and one purpose only:

 

To fight wars for Israel.

 

The British army will travel thousands of miles to shoot and bomb women and children Israel doesn't like..... but they won't lift a finger to defend our own borders...

 

and now that military is being eviscerated and replaced wit autonomous vehicles, drones and robots.

 

They want to chop it down by 10,000 people

 

Are they still remoulding it to be part of a european army even though we are supposedly now out of the EU?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

and now that military is being eviscerated and replaced wit autonomous vehicles, drones and robots.

 

They want to chop it down by 10,000 people

 

Are they still remoulding it to be part of a european army even though we are supposedly now out of the EU?

 

I can well imagine that most people have woken up to the military swindle.

 

The future of war will be a few hundred psychopaths behind computer screens killing tens of thousands of people at the touch of a button thousands of miles from harm.....

 

Chilling........  I can imagine the military becoming even more evil and unethical in the future.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

I wasn't scared. Just prepared to do what any man has to do to defend his family.

 

Shame we as a nation don't have that mind-set to be honest.

 

But then we're all so feminised and cucked nowadays....... we've probably had it from an evolutionary and survival standpoint.

 

It's not really my problem to be honest.... I don't have kids......my life is pretty easy and carefree.... I can go anywhere and work anywhere, don't have any particular connection to my homeland anymore... except my parents, but  I think it's tragic for those that do, but I'll be moving on at the end of my life.......I know there is a world beyond this one,  but it's a shame that our planetary civilisation had to fail so spectacularly and our people will probably be subsumed by the coming chaos of the third world and the control of the Chosenites.

 

But then people wouldn't fight.....and that's ultimately what it's all about...... we live in an animal world with a predator who is way ahead of most of us...... and it looks like he's going to win.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 Peter 5:8

The animal kingdom teaches us that predators like lions usually look for and attack the animals that are alone and have wandered away from the flock. Such strays are in an exposed position because they lack the protection afforded by the large numbers of others of like kind. Our adversary likes nothing better than pouncing on sheep who try to "go it alone."

We do not have to be so vulnerable! The protection of the flock is available. Our place and our protection are found in worshipping and fellowshipping with the people of God in "the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Timothy 3:15).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The future of war will be a few hundred psychopaths behind computer screens killing tens of thousands of people at the touch of a button thousands of miles from harm.....

 

I think the future of war is injecting everyone with gene altering mRNA injections until they die

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think the future of war is injecting everyone with gene altering mRNA injections until they die

 

Possibly, but why have are the Israelis the number one uptake nation in terms of the Covid 19 vaccine?

 

I'm not convinced it is quite what people like Dr Sherri Tenpenny are saying.

 

I think these people will not kill their customers on the first go.......they will keep milking them.

 

I think these people care more about making money than their eugenics plans of global population control.

 

It's when the money stops being pumped into these people that we will get the real eugenics and mass genocides.

 

Only then they will have no more use for us.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm not convinced it is quite what people like Dr Sherri Tenpenny are saying.

 

I think these people will not kill their customers on the first go.......they will keep milking them.

 

we can't think about 'customers' in a post-great reset world because the great reset is about destroying your freedom to choose

 

the question is whether or not a mass cull of the global population is one of the aspects of the 'great reset' and i believe it is

 

Will the die off be sudden for example triggered by a frequency of microwaves through the 5G or will it be gradual over the next few years as the covid-injections destroy and degrade public health?

 

Time will tell but i don't believe the elites intend humanity to remain at its current population. For them it is just a question of how to do it and biological warfare has a lot of things going for it because for one it causes no damage to infrastructure. It only removes the living beings that are targeted and secondly it has plausible deniability because the deaths can simply be blamed on a 'virus' or 'mutant strains' of that virus which will then head off any potential rebellion on the part of the people who will then, in their ignorance and naivete simply accept the deaths as a natural occurance and not one caused by mans intervention

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Ahhhhh everyone cucks out in the end.

 

Isn't this what we have a military for?


We pay for hired killers to protect our country.

 

I don't hate migrants and i have no desire to see them shot!

 

I also have some compassion for what they are dealing with because the economic situation in their home countries is often damaged by the policies of the NWO cabal who for example fraudulently indebt countries through the IMF (see john pilgers documentary 'war by other means' for examples of this and also John Perkins talks on his book 'confessions of an economic hitman')

 

So i want to see life improve for everyone around the globe and i don't think i'm 'cucked' for wanting that

 

I just don't believe that it is achieved by cramming them all into these small islands. I think war refugees should be given temporary visas to allow them to stay here until it is safe to return home. That is what i would want for myself if i was put to flight by war. I would want somewhere safe for my family to go while i fought for my country.

 

The economic migrants we should help in their own countries which is also what i would want for myself. I would want to live in my own country but for my economy to not be sabotaged by the globalist cabal

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

I don't hate migrants and i have no desire to see them shot!

 

I also have some compassion for what they are dealing with because the economic situation in their home countries is often damaged by the policies of the NWO cabal who for example fraudulently indebt countries through the IMF (see john pilgers documentary 'war by other means' for examples of this and also John Perkins talks on his book 'confessions of an economic hitman')

 

So i want to see life improve for everyone around the globe and i don't think i'm 'cucked' for wanting that

 

I just don't believe that it is achieved by cramming them all into these small islands. I think war refugees should be given temporary visas to allow them to stay here until it is safe to return home. That is what i would want for myself if i was put to flight by war. I would want somewhere safe for my family to go while i fought for my country.

 

The economic migrants we should help in their own countries which is also what i would want for myself. I would want to live in my own country but for my economy to not be sabotaged by the globalist cabal

 

You do sound a bit like a bleeding heart to be honest.

 

I don't think you appreciate what kind of people are coming to this country and what they do once they get here.

 

Where do you think all the London knife crime has come from?

 

What about that seven year old child who was beheaded in front of her own mother on mother's day?

 

Wake up mate. Stop patting yourself on the back and telling yourself they've got hearts of gold and are just oppressed.

 

These people are the scum of the world and they are being welcomed here with open-arms.

 

The military should do their job and protect the integrity of our borders.

 

Not least because it would stop any more coming who once they realised instead of a free house and a life of ease on the dole with a sideline selling drugs and stabbing people they would be welcomed by a bullet in the head from the armed forces, it would be enough to end the problem once and for all.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...