Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

yet another toxic train derailment dropping its cargo directly into a river from which peoples drinking water is drawn:

Montana Says to Avoid Parts of Yellowstone River After Train Derailment, Bridge Collapse

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - People near the Yellowstone River in the US state of Montana should avoid the water in certain areas around the site of a bridge collapse and train derailment that may have sent contaminants downstream, Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks (FWP) said on Saturday.
"A train derailment into the Yellowstone River … has led to the closure of parts of the Yellowstone and Stillwater Rivers," Montana FWP said in a statement via Twitter. "From Twin Bridges Road to Buffalo Mirage Fishing Access Site, the public should avoid the water due to potential contaminants."
Portions of the waterways have also been closed to boaters and floaters, Montana FWP said, adding that officials will update closures as necessary.
Montana FWP shared images of the site, where it appears a bridge collapsed and a train derailed into the Yellowstone River, including several tankers.
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RAF Head “Apologises Unreservedly” After Inquiry Finds Force Discriminated Against White Men

The Royal Air Force illegally discriminated against white male recruits to boost its diversity drive, an official inquiry has concluded, as Air Chief Sir Richard Knighton “apologised unreservedly” to all those affected. GB News has more.

A 72-page report ordered by former RAF head Air Chief Marshal Mike Wigston revealed ex-recruitment chief Lizzy Nicholl, who quit over the furore, was right to raise concerns about the so-called positive action plan.

Group Captain Nicholl received legal advice in 2022 which suggested the RAF’s recruitment activities were in breach of the Equality Act 2010.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/30/raf-head-apologises-unreservedly-after-inquiry-finds-force-discriminated-against-white-men/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 6:10 PM, Macnamara said:

yet another toxic train derailment dropping its cargo directly into a river from which peoples drinking water is drawn:

Montana Says to Avoid Parts of Yellowstone River After Train Derailment, Bridge Collapse

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - People near the Yellowstone River in the US state of Montana should avoid the water in certain areas around the site of a bridge collapse and train derailment that may have sent contaminants downstream, Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks (FWP) said on Saturday.
"A train derailment into the Yellowstone River … has led to the closure of parts of the Yellowstone and Stillwater Rivers," Montana FWP said in a statement via Twitter. "From Twin Bridges Road to Buffalo Mirage Fishing Access Site, the public should avoid the water due to potential contaminants."
Portions of the waterways have also been closed to boaters and floaters, Montana FWP said, adding that officials will update closures as necessary.
Montana FWP shared images of the site, where it appears a bridge collapsed and a train derailed into the Yellowstone River, including several tankers.

Freight train with up to 20 hazardous cars containing silicone pellets derails on Norfolk Southern track and forces evacuation of hundreds of homes in Pennsylvania town of 6,400 people

  • A Norfolk Southern train derailed in southeastern Pennsylvania Monday morning
  • The 40-car train derailed near Stenton Avenue and Joshua Road just before 5am 
  • Homes were vacated for precautionary reasons. Hazmat crews are on the scene

By Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:10 BST, 17 July 2023 | Updated: 17:06 BST, 17 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12306797/Homes-evacuated-Pennsylvania-Norfolk-Southern-freight-train-derails.html

Louisiana chemical plant explodes into ball of fire as massive plume of smoke erupts into the air with more than 350 households forced into shelter order overnight

  • Dramatic footage has shown the moment the Dow 's Plaquemine chemical facility was engulfed in flames 
  • A shelter order was put in place for 350 local households but no injuries have been reported 
  • It comes just a year after a dangerous leak occurred within the same complex

By Alice Wright For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:11 BST, 15 July 2023 | Updated: 18:34 BST, 15 July 2023

Dramatic footage has shown the moment the Dow's Plaquemine chemical facility was engulfed in flames and nearby residents were forced into a shelter order overnight.

The footage shows a large mushrooming plume of smoke and flames engulfing the plant on Friday night.

More than 350 local households were given shelter-in-place orders and told to shut off their air condition by local authorities. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12302297/Louisiana-chemical-plant-explodes-ball-fire.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"The Russian strategy is to saturate occupied Ukraine with other ethnicities and blur the Ukrainian identity."
https://cepa.org/article/behind-the-lines-russias-ethnic-cleansing/

 

Which imo is also the Ukrainian govt plan to bring in millions of immigrants after the war, when they westernise, join the EU etc and announce a labour shortage due to all the young men sacrificed in the fighting. Except in their case it will be non-whites from Africa and Asia. Sounds familiar? 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"The Russian strategy is to saturate occupied Ukraine with other ethnicities and blur the Ukrainian identity."
https://cepa.org/article/behind-the-lines-russias-ethnic-cleansing/

Yes you're spot on, this stands out as plain as the bollocks on a Pitbull, they are watering down the white gene pool in loads of different ways, one for instance being this gender identity / reassignment bullshit, a man who thinks he's a woman won't have kids, and a woman who thinks she's a man will most likely never have kids! And then they're also starting on the youngsters now by sowing the gender identity into their young and susceptible minds! It all goes towards the same goal in the long run, but the sheep stand for it, in fact, hardly any of them  at all can see this unfolding right before their very eyes! They 'Can't see the wood for the trees' because they're too busy watching 'Reality' shows, soaps etc to realise that this rapidly changing world is actually the proper reality not the one they watch so religiously on their widescreen 'Idiot's Lantern'! Like the proverbial Ostrich with it's head buried in the sand whilst the real world all around them rapidly deteriorates!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Campion said:

 

Which imo is also the Ukrainian govt plan to bring in millions of immigrants after the war, when they westernise, join the EU etc and announce a labour shortage due to all the young men sacrificed in the fighting. Except in their case it will be non-whites from Africa and Asia. Sounds familiar? 

 

Agreed. The immediate threat for Ukrainians might be the "special operation" on their doorstep, but long-term, they still need an alternative to Zelensky that cares about their interests.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon there's an agenda to reduce the whole population, full stop.

 

Take their agenda for gay pride, gay's don't breed.

 

I do agree. I think elites see the industrialized developed world as an obstacle in the way of the NWO, and that's probably why the West, Japan, and South Korea seem to be suffering demographically, but I think most people are in the crosshairs to some extent.

 

Regarding the LGBT stuff, do you think that it's just a small minority? I say that because there does seem to be an element to the woke/LGBT agenda that seems to be aimed at demoralizing westerners, so westerners start supporting thirdworldist dictators just because they're in opposition to LGBT, which looks like a trap to get us to lower our standard of living just to fight the woke virus. The question that should be asked here is whether there is any convergence between East and West, because Marxist-Leninists seem to be pushing woke crap in the West, and then pushing another flavour of Marxist-Leninism in the East as a solution.

That being said, there is a very real element to LGBT agenda that is brainwashing some folks too.

 

It mainly affects westerners, as the West is an open society that's receptive to the propaganda. You can only subvert someone that allows themselves to be subverted. The West has people from multiple ethnicities though, so you're right that it affects everyone.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Regarding the LGBT stuff, do you think that it's just a small minority? I say that because there does seem to be an element to the woke/LGBT agenda that seems to be aimed at demoralizing westerners, so westerners start supporting thirdworldist dictators just because they're in opposition to LGBT, which looks like a trap to get us to lower our standard of living just to fight the woke virus. The question that should be asked here is whether there is any convergence between East and West, because Marxist-Leninists seem to be pushing woke crap in the West, and then pushing another flavour of Marxist-Leninism in the East as a solution.

 

Yes I agree their agenda is to demoralize us, take that eating human meat article for instance, but I also reckon that their gay agenda is to depopulate the world. Lets face it, this Gay agenda is world wide now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 8:28 AM, alexa said:

 

Yes I agree their agenda is to demoralize us, take that eating human meat article for instance, but I also reckon that their gay agenda is to depopulate the world. Lets face it, this Gay agenda is world wide now.

 

I agree that this strategy is what the higher level Illuminati have been rolling out for a couple of generations now. But their footsoldiers in our societies view it differently, because they really see themselves on a moral crusade to bring in  IDE, inclusion, diversity, equality (DIE) that fills the religious vacuum left by the collapse of Christianity. It's a very clever strategy which takes things that we westerners can't easily argue against, like kindness, justice and hospitality, and weaponises them to damage our civilisation. Other cultures are very hospitable to visitors and minorities like gays, up to a point, but if you overstep the limits you get booted out. Like foreigners are welcomed as honoured guests for a few days but you're not supposed to overstay your welcome because they know that certain trends become toxic if allowed to take over. Mother nature creates a certain percentage of gays and lesbians, perhaps that's beneficial in evolutionary terms, but if the Illuminati artificially inflate that too much, society becomes unbalanced. Same with all other natural tendencies like femininity and masculinity: if kept in balance then society flourishes, if any one gets too much as with feminism in the west, or a surplus of males in some far-eastern countries now, then there is trouble. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Campion said:

But their footsoldiers in our societies view it differently, because they really see themselves on a moral crusade to bring in  IDE, inclusion, diversity, equality (DIE) that fills the religious vacuum left by the collapse of Christianity. It's a very clever strategy which takes things that we westerners can't easily argue against, like kindness, justice and hospitality, and weaponises them to damage our civilisation.

 

Thanks Campion, this I can believe, what a clever way to destroy Christianity & all our Morals.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 8:28 AM, alexa said:

 

Yes I agree their agenda is to demoralize us, take that eating human meat article for instance, but I also reckon that their gay agenda is to depopulate the world. Lets face it, this Gay agenda is world wide now.

 

There are gay groups and LGBT groups worldwide, but they're not promoted worldwide, at least not to the extent that they're pushed to westerners. How do you think they'll get everyone to become gay? Or do you see it becoming increasingly harder to have a family if you're straight? They could use some mind control or drugs in future maybe.

 

I still think a deceiver will come and try and "liberate" us from these cartoonish cultural perversions, but we'll be tricked into accepting world gov and a certain 7 laws.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wotw.jpg

 

The rainbow nation, cause celebre of the left for decades, now has calls to reject multiculturalism and for black ethno-nationalism via genocide of the minority. I await the western liberal response. And the South African govt's own response too for that matter. 

 

 

 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2023 at 6:38 PM, Macnamara said:

Freight train with up to 20 hazardous cars containing silicone pellets derails on Norfolk Southern track and forces evacuation of hundreds of homes in Pennsylvania town of 6,400 people

  • A Norfolk Southern train derailed in southeastern Pennsylvania Monday morning
  • The 40-car train derailed near Stenton Avenue and Joshua Road just before 5am 
  • Homes were vacated for precautionary reasons. Hazmat crews are on the scene

By Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:10 BST, 17 July 2023 | Updated: 17:06 BST, 17 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12306797/Homes-evacuated-Pennsylvania-Norfolk-Southern-freight-train-derails.html

Louisiana chemical plant explodes into ball of fire as massive plume of smoke erupts into the air with more than 350 households forced into shelter order overnight

  • Dramatic footage has shown the moment the Dow 's Plaquemine chemical facility was engulfed in flames 
  • A shelter order was put in place for 350 local households but no injuries have been reported 
  • It comes just a year after a dangerous leak occurred within the same complex

By Alice Wright For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:11 BST, 15 July 2023 | Updated: 18:34 BST, 15 July 2023

Dramatic footage has shown the moment the Dow's Plaquemine chemical facility was engulfed in flames and nearby residents were forced into a shelter order overnight.

The footage shows a large mushrooming plume of smoke and flames engulfing the plant on Friday night.

More than 350 local households were given shelter-in-place orders and told to shut off their air condition by local authorities. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12302297/Louisiana-chemical-plant-explodes-ball-fire.html

 

 

and so it goes on....is this normal?

Fire at Albuquerque plastic storage plant sends an enormous plume of black smoke into the sky - as fire department warns 'hazardous materials' could burn for DAYS

  • Thick black smoke was seen billowing from the site, moving with the strong winds. Officials warned that the smoke may contain hazardous air pollutants
  • Lt Jason Fejer with Albuquerque Fire rescue said that fires caused by plastics can be 'very difficult to extinguish' 

By Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Updated: 04:23 EDT, 7 August 2023

An out-of-control fire has raged through a plastic storage plant in Albuquerque sending enormous, toxic plumes of black smoke into the sky.

The blaze began as a small outside fire at 5301 Hawking Drive in Mesa Del Sol - but it quickly became a multi-alarm and multi-jurisdictional inferno on Sunday afternoon. 

Officials noted in a press conference that the fire could burn for 'potentially days.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12379765/Albuquerque-fire-burns-plastic-storage-plant-sending-enormous-plume-black-smoke-sky.html

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2023 at 7:19 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I still think a deceiver will come and try and "liberate" us from these cartoonish cultural perversions, but we'll be tricked into accepting world gov

 

https://billmuehlenberg.com/2009/05/11/the-frankfurt-school-and-the-war-on-the-west/

 

Quote

Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks’.”

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...