Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kali said:

I think we are talking from different perspectives, hence the confusion.

 

While you are saying that the cabal is the one sowing discontent and division, what I am saying is that it was just tapping into what was already going on voluntarily in human minds and actions.

 

The cabal has been pursuing a PROCESS over centuries. It required the building of a network and the taking over of key nodal jobs in order to control the lifeblood of society which is trade.

 

Once they had the trade they had currency and with currency you can make loans and once you do that you indebt people to you

 

Once you have people hooked on the credit drug you can exert influence and you can get your people into key gatekeeper positions in the institutions that run society

 

Once you have your hands on all of these levers of power you are then in a position to impose social engineering on the people below you in society and that is what we are seeing

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

Masculinity—if there were any real men left, they would not have made podcasts and youtube videos discussing  Hollywood child abuse and posted long rants on forums—calling those pedos beasts, etc..or that they should be hung etc.—rather something would already have been done by the masculine men to rid the planet of that vermin. 

 

Like i said the cabal have their people in the gatekeeper positions so that they control the apparatus of the state. Not every policeman/woman is a conspirator but their chiefs will be and because they are in a command structure they follow the orders of their chief.

 

This means the cabal control the police and they then place the police in between themselves and the masses. If there were no police the likes of epstein would have been taken care of a long time ago by masculine men

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

If there are reports that say that the migrants in Germany or Sweden or grooming gangs in UK are raping their women and children, and it is Soros who brought them there, why have they not risen against that and faced those perpetrators like masculine men rather than creating reddit threads about bl**dy immigrants?

 

Because the cabal control the police and the police have been protecting the perpetrators NOT the public

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

Paternal protection and raising good kids—if this had actually being taken place, we should have a generation of kids who are well read, well spoken, not glued to their screens on Insta, snapchat, fb and tiktok.. and who would be interacting as complete humans with nature and society?

 

Sure but to understand the lack of male role models we have to look into why families are breaking apart so easily and when we do that we find that sabbatean-jewish marxist feminism has been poisoning womens minds against men whilst the cabal controlled state offers women financial incentives to split from their husbands. There are other things going on but those are some significant pieces of the puzzle

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

Look around you—where are those kids? The screens and the televsion were already raising your kids ..how many parents have contributed to raising good kids? They don’t have the time or energy.

 

So two points there: the cabal control the media and are using it to programme society

 

The cabal have controlled the means of production and they increased the work force through mass immigration and by making men and women work which drove down wages leading to both partners in a family having to work to make ends meet whereas in the past it only required one working parent enabling the other to focus on childcare and managing the home (valuable work)

 

Meanwhile the feminists have told women that their 'career' is more important than their family

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

And for the lowest economic strata, the state was already paying per child support, free education, etc.

why do you think most parents are unable to manage the kids who are having their schooling at home these days and are eager to get them off their hands? To be a role model for kids, one has to be worthy of that first. Very few of us are..

 

Society wasn't set up for children to be educated at home so the sudden change has been a shock for people who have since moulded their lives to suit other activities

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

We were the ones who LET the cabal get so far and now we bicker about our power being taken away? When we ourselves were raising our kids to be corporate slaves of the very same Gates and Bezos and others just as we are.


Lineage---I belong to a Brahmin (Aryan origin) family from Kashmir/ North India and I have seen nothing special in the upbringing in the society around me to say that we are superior, I just got a fascination for ancient spiritual teachings because my father read those books and they were in his library, but this heritage could have been passed on even he were a non Brahmin reading those books. Many advanced spiritual seekers in India belong to non elite heritage.

 

No one said anything about anyone being superior

 

I respect all people around the world understanding their own roots. My own engagement with my own history and culture is in no way a declaration of superiority over anyone else. I personally believe that culture grows out of place so i see very practical reasons for engaging with real culture

 

1 hour ago, Kali said:

Death will not free you from your 5 senses,. You will be a bit scared to know what an unenlightened death entails. It is not for a lark that seekers spent years in practice to solve this mystery

 

I trust in nature

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

The cabal has been pursuing a PROCESS over centuries. It required the building of a network and the taking over of key nodal jobs in order to control the lifeblood of society which is trade.

 

Once they had the trade they had currency and with currency you can make loans and once you do that you indebt people to you

 

Once you have people hooked on the credit drug you can exert influence and you can get your people into key gatekeeper positions in the institutions that run society

 

Once you have your hands on all of these levers of power you are then in a position to impose social engineering on the people below you in society and that is what we are seeing

 

 

Like i said the cabal have their people in the gatekeeper positions so that they control the apparatus of the state. Not every policeman/woman is a conspirator but their chiefs will be and because they are in a command structure they follow the orders of their chief.

 

This means the cabal control the police and they then place the police in between themselves and the masses. If there were no police the likes of epstein would have been taken care of a long time ago by masculine men

 

 

Because the cabal control the police and the police have been protecting the perpetrators NOT the public

 

 

Sure but to understand the lack of male role models we have to look into why families are breaking apart so easily and when we do that we find that sabbatean-jewish marxist feminism has been poisoning womens minds against men whilst the cabal controlled state offers women financial incentives to split from their husbands. There are other things going on but those are some significant pieces of the puzzle

 

 

So two points there: the cabal control the media and are using it to programme society

 

The cabal have controlled the means of production and they increased the work force through mass immigration and by making men and women work which drove down wages leading to both partners in a family having to work to make ends meet whereas in the past it only required one working parent enabling the other to focus on childcare and managing the home (valuable work)

 

Meanwhile the feminists have told women that their 'career' is more important than their family

 

 

Society wasn't set up for children to be educated at home so the sudden change has been a shock for people who have since moulded their lives to suit other activities

 

 

No one said anything about anyone being superior

 

I respect all people around the world understanding their own roots. My own engagement with my own history and culture is in no way a declaration of superiority over anyone else. I personally believe that culture grows out of place so i see very practical reasons for engaging with real culture

 

 

I trust in nature

 

The police who are not protecting you,  the teachers who are indoctrinating your kids,  the pharmaceuticals scientists developing chemicals to sterilise the Great White Male and the marketing guys selling those products are all from among us all as are the university researchers working on those projects. They have not been imported from Mars.

 

We are each of us guilty of already working to promote the cabal in different capacities.

 

We take the furlough payments and yet don’t want to be slaves of the system. We want to believe that we are the ones raising our kids but leave them at creches and schools in the hands of the same cabal run institutions.

 

The policeman is working in one capacity, albeit more visible, but the ones drawing 6 figure salaries (or some high figure) from the likes of Amazon , Google etc. and coding for them and supporting the infrastructure that is being used to enslave us, have helped the cause of Soros and the rest. The cabal did not hold a gun to their heads to make them work for them, they used the tool of exploiting our inherently self-serving greedy natures to enslave us.

 

The NGOs that work for immigrants (cultural aspect) and consulting firms that helped create globalisation of trade (finance aspect) are so well funded that the same white people who gripe about immigration are falling over each other to work at these places—as consultants, promoters, support specialists and care providers for the hungry immigrants.

 

The enslavement was done with our active or passive consent long time back, Soros could not have done it otherwise.

 

All who support those causes are from around us, even one of us.

 

And lineage and history is all man made—you do not know what your ancestors did in 1322 AD. What would it matter if they ruled the earthly realm or were working in the stable? It was not a paradise then and it is not so now. The construction of history is part of the programming. Build yourself from scratch with no pre-conceived notions of who or what you are but rather what you should be.

 

And the cabal cannot (yet) stop your spiritual transformation.

 

Our only gripe is that even the illusion of freedom is being taken away and we can’t deal with that.

 

And if you trust Nature, you should accept that it is just nature restoring balance in ways we cannot understand. We are the same as other beings in nature, and the one power we had that was different from them, we are not even willing to use it, so what's the point?

Anyway, I am done with this discussion. Peace.

Edited by Kali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kali said:

The police who are not protecting you,  the teachers who are indoctrinating your kids,  the pharmaceuticals scientists developing chemicals to sterilise the Great White Male and the marketing guys selling those products are all from among us all as are the university researchers working on those projects. They have not been imported from Mars.

 

No they are not all from among us

 

There is a network of people working through the secret society network and they have been genociding europeans and their culture for centuries

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

We are each of us guilty of already working to promote the cabal in different capacities.

 

We take the furlough payments and yet don’t want to be slaves of the system. We want to believe that we are the ones raising our kids but leave them at creches and schools in the hands of the same cabal run institutions.

 

We are born into the system that the cabal has created. Its our responsibility to see the system for what it is and then start looking for ways to remake it and to live more in accordance with our values

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

The policeman is working in one capacity, albeit more visible, but the ones drawing 6 figure salaries (or some high figure) from the likes of Amazon , Google etc. and coding for them and supporting the infrastructure that is being used to enslave us, have helped the cause of Soros and the rest. The cabal did not hold a gun to their heads to make them work for them, they used the tool of exploiting our inherently self-serving greedy natures to enslave us.

 

Many of those people are part of the network

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

The NGOs that work for immigrants (cultural aspect) and consulting firms that helped create globalisation of trade (finance aspect) are so well funded that the same white people who gripe about immigration are falling over each other to work at these places—as consultants, promoters, support specialists and care providers for the hungry immigrants.

 

Many of those people are part of the network

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

The enslavement was done with our active or passive consent long time back, Soros could not have done it otherwise.

 

All who support those causes are from around us, even one of us.

 

And lineage and history is all man made—you do not know what your ancestors did in 1322 AD. What would it matter if they ruled the earthly realm or were working in the stable? It was not a paradise then and it is not so now. The construction of history is part of the programming. Build yourself from scratch with no pre-conceived notions of who or what you are but rather what you should be.

 

I disagree; history has many important lessons. Also there are many things that have been tried and tested over time and found to work so to discard these would be foolish. Better instead to look at what the best of the past has to offer us and combine it with the best of the present

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

And the cabal cannot (yet) stop your spiritual transformation.

 

They can hook you upto their artificial intelligence

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

Our only gripe is that even the illusion of freedom is being taken away and we can’t deal with that.

 

No our gripe is that there has been a conspiracy going on for a longtime to enslave us and we are getting to grips with that reality and looking for ways to counter it within a game that is now heavily rigged against us

 

9 hours ago, Kali said:

And if you trust Nature, you should accept that it is just nature restoring balance in ways we cannot understand. We are the same as other beings in nature, and the one power we had that was different from them, we are not even willing to use it, so what's the point?

Anyway, I am done with this discussion. Peace.

 

Then you must accept that i am also nature restoring balance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Meanwhile the feminists have told women that their 'career' is more important than their family

 

Let me just clarify this point in case any woman out there thinks i'm making an argument that they should go 'back to the kitchen'!

 

I am most definately not saying that because i am not speaking about a vision of peoples roles within the current system. i am speaking about a whole new way of life in which men and women have room to express themselves

 

So when i say that women are being taught to value their career over their family I am critiquing a way of life where certain 'work' is even considered important and where people are forced to make choices due to economic pressures

 

I don't see why people shouldn't be able to pursue things they value whilst still having time for family but it needs a radical shift in how we live our lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cultural marxist sabotage of peoples reproductive abilities:

Psychiatrists fear transgender children are being 'coached' into giving rehearsed answers to access puberty blockers, Court of Appeal hears

  • Former NHS trust boss fears parents and friends put children under pressure 
  • NHS changed guidance over 'puberty blockers' after landmark ruling last year 
  • Children should not be allowed blockers unless they understand long-term risks 
  • Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust is appealing the High Court ruling  

By Kumail Jaffer For The Daily Mail and Luke May For Mailonline

Published: 00:42, 30 January 2021 | Updated: 00:42, 30 January 2021

Children may be being ‘coached’ into giving rehearsed answers in order to access puberty blockers, the Court of Appeal has heard.

Dr David Bell, a former governor at a gender identity NHS trust, said transgender children may be put under pressure by parents, friends or online material when dealing with feelings of gender dysphoria.

A psychiatrist Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust for almost 25 years until this month, Dr Bell has now been given permission to intervene in a landmark legal case to decide whether transgender children can legally take puberty blockers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9203765/Trans-children-coached-giving-answers-access-puberty-blockers-Court-Appeal-hears.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy this thread has been a success I actually thought it wouldn't at first. 

 

I see White Europeans as pawns in the New World Order agenda as others have said it doesn't go in the elites favour having people with strong traditions. They [they as in the world controllers] benefit from bringing people from widely different cultural backgrounds into one place to create as much tension and confusion as possible. Tension that can lead to crimes, civil war, forms of discrimination to sprout and a confusion of identities. 

 

Within this confusion of identities the world controllers can mould society in a way that benefits them.

 

Why has the United Kingdom and most of Western Europe gone from a Christian nation to a godless one? Now, I'm not Christian but it appears that the BAD and GOOD sides of both aspects of Christian Europe have been scrubbed out. Transgenderism and most certainly paedophilia would be an ABONINATION unto god and god fearing Europeans. Its insanity that lies have become truth again another ABOMINATION. 

 

Its sad that the agenda includes destroying anything that is traditional and good. 

 

The degradation of society is in full swing. I fear I too is a extension of this degradation in many ways I think we all are. Though we are not perfect but society needs to change for the better. Not everything that is traditional and conservative is bad...

 

Here is my defence of White Europeans not all are privileged - Why the term White Privilege is harmful. – Alternative Thoughts (wordpress.com)

Edited by TheAwakened
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

I see White Europeans as pawns in the New World Order agenda as others have said it doesn't go in the elites favour having people with strong traditions.

 

you could make this thread about people all around the world though because the same cabal have been following the same process around the world of destroying peoples cultures, stealing their resources and killing the people

 

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

They [they as in the world controllers] benefit from bringing people from widely different cultural backgrounds into one place to create as much tension and confusion as possible. Tension that can lead to crimes, civil war, forms of discrimination to sprout and a confusion of identities. 

Within this confusion of identities the world controllers can mould society in a way that benefits them.

 

If they are to create a world government then they can't have people who identify with a national government or ANY kind of other form of organisation. This means they have to breakdown any existing organisation or system that could rival their vision for a world government run by them

 

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Why has the United Kingdom and most of Western Europe gone from a Christian nation to a godless one? Now

 

The cabal are lurianic kabbalists and won't allow anything that could rival their way of doing things

 

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Its sad that the agenda includes destroying anything that is traditional and good. 

 

One threat to their central control is self-sufficiency because they want everyone around the world dependent on their corporations

 

If you look at some parts of the world there are people who are still very self sufficient and can farm and/or hunt their own food but that will all be subverted in time just as it has been subverted here

 

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

The degradation of society is in full swing. I fear I too is a extension of this degradation in many ways I think we all are.

 

They are trying to break us down and degrade us in any way that they can think of to try and bring us down through death by a thousand cuts. That is what i perceive 'cultural marxism' to be: the sabotage of people and their society in anyway possible. Its evil beyond most peoples belief

 

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Though we are not perfect but society needs to change for the better. Not everything that is traditional and conservative is bad...

 

Many traditional things are simply things that developed in a place because they work and suit that climate. If they work then it can be a mistake to throw them out.

 

To me conservation is the management of change. All things change but not all change is good so we need to consider what change we want because we think it will be good and manage or mitigate the negative changes

 

Being 'liberal' is being open to change but like i said all change is not good. So we have to be both 'liberal' AND 'conservative' depending on the situation and whether or not the potential development will be a positive one that should be embraced or a negative one that should be avoided

 

57 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Here is my defence of White Europeans not all are privileged - Why the term White Privilege is harmful. – Alternative Thoughts (wordpress.com)

 

If you want to know who is privileged then find out who you are not allowed to criticise

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If people like soros really cared about africans they would invest in projects like this guy is doing to create clean water IN AFRICA to benefit people DIRECTLY so that the quality of life and health is raised LOCALLY

 

He has studied abroad to gain the technical knowledge and is now applying it to bring positive change to his home country. This is the kind of scheme that people who talk about 'black lives' should be backing because clean water isn't an EMPTY VIRTUE SIGNALLING GESTURE. Clean water is a real and tangible improvement to peoples lives and is likely one of the things that actually lessened disease in the west (not the vaccines).

Nigerian prince, 63, who has fixed leaks for Thames Water for 20 years sets up charity to provide boreholes and clean drinking taps for community back home

  • Akeem Adenuga's brother is The Paramount Ruler of Odo-Ayandelu in Nigeria 
  • Mr Adenuga - who lives in Tottenham - came to UK in 1994 to study and stayed 
  • Climbed ranks and now leads team of engineers who fix hidden leaks in London
  • Hopes to combine professional expertise with royal influence and start charity
  • Charity Merry-Gold Water aims to raise initial £20,000 to provide clean water

By Jemma Carr For Mailonline

Published: 10:54, 1 February 2021 | Updated: 10:59, 1 February 2021

A Nigerian prince who has fixed leaks for Thames Water for 20 years has launched his own charity to provide clean water for his community back home. 

Akeem Adenuga, 62, comes from Lagos, Nigeria, where his brother - King Asunmo Aderibigbe - is The Paramount Ruler of Odo-Ayandelu.

The prince - who now lives in Tottenham, north London - took a break from royal duties in 1994 to study in the UK.

He took up a job as a trainee leakage technician at Thames Water in 2000, and he has worked there ever since.

Mr Adenuga climbed the ranks and now leads a team of 24 engineers who find and fix hidden subterranean leaks across the capital. 

He hopes to combine his professional expertise with his royal influence and give something back to the community he left behind with his new charity Merry-Gold Water.

The charity aims to raise an initial £20,000 to provide clean drinking water in rural and vulnerable communities in Lagos. 

He wants to create boreholes with taps that everyone in the community can access. 

Mr Adenuga said: 'I am a very private person and a lot of my friends don't know my heritage.

'People I have known for a long time only found out recently and said "wow, you are royal, you kept that quiet".

'But I am just myself and, I may be a prince, but I just live a normal life. 

'Whenever I go back home I have a big reaction of course.

'There are a lot of people in the house and everyone comes round. We have a good time together.

'But this charity that I have launched will be a big surprise to them. I have not even told my brother, who is the king, what we are planning.

'I am very proud of that heritage, but in England I am just a leakage engineer and I love what I do.

'But you cannot forget your roots and I want to give something back.' 

Mr Adenuga is starting in his hometown of Agbowa-Ikosi - a two-hour drive from the city of Lagos - but wants to roll the scheme out across the wider region.

He added: 'The aim and objective of the charity is to bring clean drinking water to the rural and local communities of Lagos state in Nigeria.

'They have been deprived of clean water for too long. I have worked in the water industry for a long time and want to try and make a difference to the area that I came from.

'It has been a long time coming but I have to create time as it is something I am very passionate about.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9209799/Nigerian-prince-63-turned-Thames-Water-engineer-sets-charity-provide-clean-water-home.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, TheAwakened said:

Has anyone heard of ''the replacement theory'' its a conspiracy to replace the indigenous European populations of Western Europe mainly and also the White American/Canadian/Australian populations. 

 

I'm Black so I'm naturally NOT inclined to research this because it doesn't affect my demographic. But being a researcher and open minded I have noticed this trend of White portion of the population either declining percentage wise or in outright in actual sheer numbers.

 

London is a perfect example:

 

White British - 44% (2011)

White British - 59.7% (2001)

White - 79% (1991)

 

Countless articles online stating the declining White population:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8491551/US-population-growth-driven-minorities-white-population-declining.html

 

https://theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-britons-will-be-minority-2070-says-professor-8600262.html

 

https://apl.wisc.edu/data-briefs/natural-decrease-18

 

 

But, why? 

 

Multiculturalism doesn't exist - its a codeword (in my opinion) of ''let the those poor overseas people do our shitty jobs'' 

 

Here's another video -

 

 

Why has this allowed to happen?

 

I could be spiteful and say this typical line ''well whites went to Asia and colonised and took advantage of those lands etc'' BUT those people living there are Working Class English people who probably had little to no input of colonisation of the Indian subcontinent. 

 

I've noticed in the video they said ''white and black get on'' or something.

Hi there, fascinating question.  I've traveled the world as a wildlife photographer (I'm a Heinz 57 ethically myself) I have seen cultural differences in human reproduction levels due to class (culture), economic status (as my grandfather used to say "the rich make more money, ,the poor make more kids!"), religion (Catholics mostly - tend to have more kids), invasion and colonization also have some affects but mostly factors that affect reproduction levels seem to be a financial, cultural or religious criteria.  Women of all colours now tend to want less (and don't have to keep on having) children than in the past, choice matters.  Therefore, the most important factor - rights and access for women (of all colours, nationalities, ethnicity or creed) to funded, reliable and long term contraception (incl. tubal ligation) options have a massive effect on reproductive levels locally and nationally.  These vary considerably, I think these options, far more than ethnicity, are the main underlying factor in the increase or reduction of human numbers worldwide.   That's what I've seen, others may have different ideas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

fertility /birthrate per woman predicted to  fall from 1980 -2100 by 40% or down to 2 children per woman

->All our charts on World Population Growth->Absolute increase in global population per year

->All our charts on World Population Growth->Children per woman

 

https://ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth

Edited by HerrShultz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Clare Wise said:

Hi there, fascinating question.  I've traveled the world as a wildlife photographer (I'm a Heinz 57 ethically myself) I have seen cultural differences in human reproduction levels due to class (culture), economic status (as my grandfather used to say "the rich make more money, ,the poor make more kids!"), religion (Catholics mostly - tend to have more kids), invasion and colonization also have some affects but mostly factors that affect reproduction levels seem to be a financial, cultural or religious criteria.  Women of all colours now tend to want less (and don't have to keep on having) children than in the past, choice matters.  Therefore, the most important factor - rights and access for women (of all colours, nationalities, ethnicity or creed) to funded, reliable and long term contraception (incl. tubal ligation) options have a massive effect on reproductive levels locally and nationally.  These vary considerably, I think these options, far more than ethnicity, are the main underlying factor in the increase or reduction of human numbers worldwide.   That's what I've seen, others may have different ideas.

are the total numbers of the population going up or are they  just replacing the indigenous population with a  mix of global populations? The govt must be hiding  the true population if their deliberately increasing the UK total population

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

just scanned the newspaper headlines and there was a story about a 14 year old girl raped while jogging in a park in london by 'a white man' which i found very interesting because most articles about rape don't mention the ethnicity of the rapist but then on the occaision that the rapist happens to be white suddenly the newspaper has no qualms about reporting the ethnicity of the rapist:

Schoolgirl, 14, is raped while jogging in busy London park in broad daylight as police hunt man who dragged her into bushes

  • Girl was jogging in Goodmayes Park, Ilford, east London, on Monday afternoon
  • The 14-year-old was grabbed by a white man and dragged into nearby bushes
  • Police say suspect is aged around 17 to 20 with slight moustache and about 6ft
  • Officers have launched appeal for information and will increase patrols in area 

By Katie Feehan For Mailonline

Published: 08:21, 3 February 2021 | Updated: 08:39, 3 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9218043/Girl-14-raped-London-park-broad-daylight-police-hunt-man-dragged-bushes.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

just scanned the newspaper headlines and there was a story about a 14 year old girl raped while jogging in a park in london by 'a white man' which i found very interesting because most articles about rape don't mention the ethnicity of the rapist but then on the occaision that the rapist happens to be white suddenly the newspaper has no qualms about reporting the ethnicity of the rapist:

 

Coulter's law.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

are the total numbers of the population going up or are they  just replacing the indigenous population with a  mix of global populations? The govt must be hiding  the true population if their deliberately increasing the UK total population

Considering the UK alone here, I'd say that population numbers (human) are very difficult to assess even via registration (birth/deaths) or census, there are so many variables.  I go by traveling on the London Underground.  It has definitely become far more crowded (before these lockdowns) over the past 40 years.  I'd say that from 1975 - 2019, it had doubled, tripped or quadrupled in rush hour!  Do I notice any chance in ethnicity?  (by this I mean judging by superficial looks, dress style, hair type etc. excluding vacationers and students, or those only here temporarily for business). Slightly, since say 1990, London-wide there is more of a mix now, people in central London from 'I've no idea where' but in other parts of the UK (here in the East Midlands for example) I don't see much change at all, apart perhaps from some increase in immigration from Eastern Europe, a few from India, Pakistan, Africa, Caribbean (my neighbours actually, thinking about this right now, all lovely folks).  Personally, and other British people do disagree (although not openly as it is not politically correct), I think that in time, most indigenous populations, using the UK as an example, be they Anglo Saxon (or Norman) Brits, Celtics, (or any type, skin, eye, hair colour etc.) will become muted as they interbreed with visitors.  All cats are grey at night!  Indians in India ask me similar questions as the Brits do (will we all be replaced by mixed or 'foreign' born people?) So to Kenyans, West Africans, Australians, Japanese & Chinese (not so much!), Russians (not so much yet), South Americans, everyone really.   Population increases vary dramatically across cultures.  Breeding costs money, and social housing/benefits funding (if girls are paid when they breed or housed as loads of them are here in the Midlands, girls of any ethnicity)is a massive influence.  If breeding pays (far better than crappy jobs) then that is what they will do!  If it pays, it stays - that's economics and politics, worldwide.!, Ambition is also a factor, (career girls (like me) usually have far less children or even none (me/like them but don't want any) as they have other interests and opportunities in life, regardless of ethnicity.  Men too, the more educated they are, usually the less kids they father.  As people become more vocationally trained (he/she who adapts and steps outside of the paid to breed cultural value/societies), the less children they will probably (on average) have, but the more they will invest in the education, home buying, business and ambitions of their offspring.  There are other variables too including family values (mum had eight kids so I must have at least five/rare now but it happens), religions - only Catholics really don't use contraception anymore although a Priest pal told me that 90% of them now do/wise they don't want to end up poverty stricken I'd imagine/ in South America, Africa, India (where funding for contraception is around) Young people of all races tell me they don't want many kids, one or two, they think the world is overpopulated with humans, care about nature, the future, their lives.  Islam isn't against contraception although they do have larger families until they come to the UK, when mortgage and rental costs are very high, they tend to breed less too.  Most immigrants I know are shocked at how expensive living in the UK is especially if one is not very well paid.  In the future I see 2 classes. 1, those who get pregnant and are housed by the council - stakeholder housing associations etc. or are over 50 (apparently for women, one has the right to social housing -  for men it's 60), and another far smaller group, probably no kids or maybe one or two, still able to buy their own homes.  Salary seems to matter far more than colour, culture, religions etc.  Although the very rich don't usually have loads of kids, other interesting things to do in life!  MONEY eh?  It's power!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Clare Wise said:

  If breeding pays (far better than crappy jobs) then that is what they will do!  If it pays, it stays - that's economics and politics, worldwide.!

 

well consider that government policy has been part of fabian social engineering

 

so they have made policies to incentivise certain things to happen that all lead to problems for our society

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

well consider that government policy has been part of fabian social engineering

 

so they have made policies to incentivise certain things to happen that all lead to problems for our society

Most of the young girls I knew from schooldays, didn't have careers, they had crappy typing jobs, so did I for years, until I got some higher education and inherited some money.  It as a downhill slide for them, outpriced by miles; they all gave up and got pregnant in the end becoming housed by the councils where they lived.  I don't blame them, (house prices were phenomenal even then, in the 90s there was a price crash, my hubby and I just scraped the money together for a deposit for a mortgage on a tiny flat, which we sold in 2011 to buy the house we have now.  Actually, my neighbour was given her house (same type of property) when she got pregnant with her third child, around the time we bought the tiny flat.  So was it worth it - the massive mortgage all the worry about not losing our jobs or the shitty travel on the Underground, Maybe.  I had an admin job at a London University, Hubby worked as a manager of a shop! Dunno.  He never wanted kids, I like kids but didn't want them, kept on putting if off, when we got the massive mortgage (compared to our salaries) I got a sterilization (my choice), no room in a one bed flat for a child, or more kids. I wasn't keen on the idea of abortion either although I back it as a woman's choice.  I don't envy the young, Mac, not one bit.  No expert on Fabian'ism'  but this does seem to be a plan, price everyone out of the market or if they do buy, make it too expensive for them to have kids.  No middle grounds.  The human population should be stabilized, it can't go on adding a billion every 12 years, then 10, then 8, then every year, but how this will be achieved, I just don't know.   I'd say fund contraception worldwide, but this would cost millions, perhaps (this isn't a scientific opinion though), there is some kind of sterilization 'agenda' in the mRNA vaccines., Utopia (the series, well worth a watch/ 1996).  Time will tell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clare Wise said:

 The human population should be stabilized, it can't go on adding a billion every 12 years, then 10, then 8, then every year, but how this will be achieved, I just don't know.   I'd say fund contraception worldwide, but this would cost millions, perhaps (this isn't a scientific opinion though), there is some kind of sterilization 'agenda' in the mRNA vaccines., Utopia (the series, well worth a watch/ 1996).  Time will tell. 

 

so if we look at the conditions over the last century that have moulded the world we see today it is one of globalised corporatism

 

Prof Sutton has written several books about the wall street gang who bankrolled the bolsheviks and then the nazis and at the same time FDR's 'new deal' in the US. All schemes were examples of what sutton termed 'corporate socialism'

 

That corporate network are essentially a small cabal of humans who are all intermarried and have interlocking business interests and are all networked through the secret society network. Their outer, public face can be seen in globalised institutions such as the world economic forum, the world health organisation, the IMF, the world bank, the bank for international settlements, the trilateral commission, the United Nations and so on

 

They control the central banks around the world that are coordinated through the bank for international settlements

 

That group have built an economy based around oil which they have used to create a pharmaceutical industry, a car industry, big agra chemical industry, plastics industry (eg packaging for food etc) and a war machine which they then use to conquer any countries that have oil under their ground

 

Its a criminal enterprise that has been ramming 'consumerism' down the throats of the west while reducing western people to 'wage slaves' who are given cheap credit by an unsustainable banking system that crashed in 2008

 

The irony of that same cabal now turning around and saying 'look what a mess the world is in but don't worry we will fix it for you through the 'great reset' where we will remould your societies into globalised technotronic gulags' is staggering!

 

It was these people who created the current situation in the first place!

 

we can talk about alternatives to their vision but first lets let the reality of that sink in....those corporate forces created the rampant consumerism of our current society and now they want to guilt us into a new prison system of their devising

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...