Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

if you didn't post memes that are associated with the far right

oh I forgot this meme is associated with the far-right!

Thanks Mr.Rob of (((Wikipedia)))

1046372007_Screenshot2022-01-19090700.jpg.f4cc224da3a08454ceb3f0cf96cf3622.jpg

gotta kill those memes!

They hurt feeliinz

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sure that is one interpretation but its also interesting that the villain is given am imperious british accent which feeds into the unconscious programming that british people are the bad guys...

Some people say Rudyard Kipling's novel is a critique of British colonialism, but I  think it goes deeper than that, as it is also explores the human condition, things like social Darwinism, survival of the fittest, etc.

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

But CRT is something else and in itself is a straw man.

no critical race theory is merely an extension of critical theory. This time around the aim of the game is not to encourage people to critique their own country and society but instead to critique being white

of course just as with critical theory no discussion must ever be had about solutions because the solution is inherent in the arguments: white people must go

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I asked for evidence of an author or article that states, 20 years or so ago, that the planet should be brown, but there is none, which is why I never come across the claim in the past.

go and read michael moores book 'stupid white men'. that was being promoted everywhere for a while

understand that i was a student and in academic circles so there were certain things promoted and students take that stuff in by osmosis

trying to get me to have perfect recall about a time 20 years ago which was heady enough when immigration was not really on my mind is absurd. Even now it is only one of many aspects of the conspiracy that i speak about

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, skitzorat said:

oh I forgot this meme is associated with the far-right!

Thanks Mr.Rob of (((Wikipedia)))

1046372007_Screenshot2022-01-19090700.jpg.f4cc224da3a08454ceb3f0cf96cf3622.jpg

gotta kill those memes!

They hurt feeliinz

If you'd have posted that, I probably wouldn't have bothered questioning it and wouldn't have posted, but as I'm here now, I still think you could do better than that!

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Some people say Rudyard Kipling's novel is a critique of British colonialism, but I  think it goes deeper than that, as it is also explores the human condition, things like social Darwinism, survival of the fittest, etc.

was it 'british colonialism' or freemasonic colonialism?

where is the british colony in india today? NOWHERE

There are on the other hand freemasonic lodges in india and no doubt the high ranking politicians and business chiefs are members

If you use expressions like "shit on", what do you expect? A culture award?

I expect nothing.

What do you expect? Constant praise from white people in this thread after you've been gaslighting them into thinking white genocide and great replacement is a myth despite the evidence?

oh thats right, only "far right" think such things! I need to listen to rob and the jewish media more often to get that drummed into my head.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

no critical race theory is merely an extension of critical race theory. This time round the aim of the game is not to encourage people to critique their own country and society but instead to critique being white

of course just as with critical theory no discussion must ever be had about solutions because the solution is inherent in the arguments: white people must go

go and read michael moores book 'stupid white men'. that was being promoted everywhere for a while

understand that i was a student and in academic circles so there were certain things promoted and students take that stuff in by osmosis

trying to get me to have perfect recall about a time 20 years ago which was heady enough when immigration was not really on my mind is absurd. Even now it is only one of many aspects of the conspiracy that i speak about

I see nothing about anyone promoting the idea that "the planet should be brown", but what I do see is an agenda attacking what it is to be human, which is what you should be addressing, but you're being distracted by race politics and the cabal playing off one side against the other, so that the real issues aren't addressed.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If you'd have posted that, I probably wouldn't have bothered questioning it and wouldn't have posted, but as I'm here now, I still think you could do better than that!

I did post that!

Not my fault sarcasm goes over your head!

But thanks again for your opinon...but it doesnt mean SHIT to me - stop trying to give it to me, big brain.

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Some people say Rudyard Kipling's novel is a critique of British colonialism

kipling was a freemason

look i'm not debating you on the interpretation of that book

I'm just saying that taken at face value khan had a point about humans

Guest Gone Fishing...

MOD NOTE;

@RobSS 

Do not post in this thread any more.
lf you ignore me l will immediately put you onto moderation.
BC

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

was it 'british colonialism' or freemasonic colonialism?

where is the british colony in india today? NOWHERE

There are on the other hand freemasonic lodges in india and no doubt the high ranking politicians and business chiefs are members

Shere Khan is really a metaphor for global Freemasonry that's behind the agenda to destroy what it is to be human.

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I see nothing about anyone promoting the idea that "the planet should be brown", but what I do see is an agenda attacking what it is to be human, which is what you should be addressing, but you're being distracted by race politics and the cabal playing off one side against the other, so that the real issues aren't addressed.

i'm explaining to you how the mind control works but for some reason you just aren't listening

if authors like michael moore are writing books blaming the worlds problems on white men then it feeds into the feeding frenzy of the fake-left that has been whipped up by the sabbatean jews to paint a target on the backs of white people. White people who feel bowed and broken by that then feel that they have a duty to end the existence of white people

Its a very nasty form of abuse that they are perpetrating against white people to try and undermine peoples self esteem

Edited by Macnamara

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

MOD NOTE;

@RobSS 

Do not post in this thread any more.
lf you ignore me l will immediately put you onto moderation.
BC

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Shere Khan is really a metaphor for global Freemasonry that's behind the agenda to destroy what it is to be human.

part of being a human since time immemorial is having roots and organic culture and community

in short all the things that globalism is looking to destroy

Noa(hide)m Chompsky, like all my other heroes turns out to be a complete CUNT.

"People who refuse to accept vaccines, I think the right response for them is not to force them to, but rather to insist that they be isolated. If people decide, ‘I am willing to be a danger to the community by refusing to vaccinate,’ they should say then, ‘Well, I also have the decency to isolate myself. I don’t want a vaccine, but I don’t have the right to run around harming people.’ That should be a convention. Enforcing is a different question. It should be understood. And we should try to get it to be understood. If it really reaches the point where they are severely endangering people, then of course you have to do something about it." - Cuntsky.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Noa(hide)m Chompsky, like all my other heroes turns out to be a complete CUNT.

yes the elites behind the 'new world order' are controlling both the left and right to play both ends against the middle as part of a hegelian dialectic to synthesise a third way solution to the crisis of their own making

the solution they will offer to wars, pandemics, economic crises and societal destabilisation is the creation of a centralised technocracy administered by artificial intelligence created by them

'computer says no' will become a part of life for those who don't have the right digital ID

video:

What It’s Like for a White Girl in LA

This is just a taste of the kind of treatment that White women and girls experience every day. When she stands her ground and tells them to leave her alone, they just continue to harass her and degrade her for being White. What kind of “support” do we get from supposed pro Whites? We are told that we shouldn’t be riding mass transit, and we should always be accompanied by a male.

I can completely empathize with this young lady for not wanting the woke mob coming after her, for simply showing what it is is like for White women that have supposed “privilege”. Despite bending over backwards to appease the “woke mob”, this young lady is still being accused of being racist.

This was a 18 year old young lady was being hit on by much older men, yet she is somehow “racist” for rejecting their advances. This just shows that no matter how hard you try, you cannot appease the anti-Whites. They want you destroyed.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/what-its-like-for-a-white-girl-in-la/

UCLA grad student fatally stabbed while working at high-end LA furniture store

https://nypost.com/2022/01/17/ucla-grad-student-brianna-kupfer-fatally-stabbed-while-working-at-high-end-la-furniture-store/

This is all happening because of ignorant affluent whites.They have a ''guilt consciousness'' as well as a disdain and hatred for whites that aren't like them. I know secular Jews play a huge part but none of this would be this crazy if it weren't for affluent whites hating their own race. I don't think you can change a paranoid minority of Jews, it's these white people that need to wake up to all of this.

5 hours ago, Firebird said:

This is all happening because of ignorant affluent whites.They have a ''guilt consciousness'' as well as a disdain and hatred for whites that aren't like them. I know secular Jews play a huge part but none of this would be this crazy if it weren't for affluent whites hating their own race. I don't think you can change a paranoid minority of Jews, it's these white people that need to wake up to all of this.

critical theory and now critical race theory is intended to cast white people in the role of the eternal villain

This is to make white people hate themselves but also it is to make anyone who isn't white, hate white people

What it does is distract people away from the sabbatean jewish billionaire class who control the worlds wealth and corporations and who are behind the wealth inequality and wars and cultural marxist degeneracy and instead make people blame regular, working white people instead who the cabals puppet politicians then brand as 'deplorables' or 'bigots' because they don't agree with drag queen story hour for the kids or uncontrolled immigration or critical race theory in schools and because they want to hold onto their guns because they don't trust government

What we need to do is redirect the spotlight off working white people who are simply trying to run businesses and raise families and we need to put that spotlight right back onto the sabbatean-jewish oligarchic class who are really behind the worlds problems

We need both white and non white people to see the real culprits and for them to understand that it was in fact those bloodlines who were behind historic wrongs like the trans atlantic slave trade or colonialism

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

critical theory and now critical race theory is intended to cast white people in the role of the eternal villain

This is to make white people hate themselves but also it is to make anyone who isn't white, hate white people

What it does is distract people away from the sabbatean jewish billionaire class who control the worlds wealth and corporations and who are behind the wealth inequality and wars and cultural marxist degeneracy and instead make people blame regular, working white people instead who the cabals puppet politicians then brand as 'deplorables' or 'bigots' because they don't agree with drag queen story hour for the kids or uncontrolled immigration or critical race theory in schools and because they want to hold onto their guns because they don't trust government

What we need to do is redirect the spotlight off working white people who are simply trying to run businesses and raise families and we need to put that spotlight right back onto the sabbatean-jewish oligarchic class who are really behind the worlds problems

We need both white and non white people to see the real culprits and for them to understand that it was in fact those bloodlines who were behind historic wrongs like the trans atlantic slave trade or colonialism

Maybe young, white kids growing up today will revolt against these false perceptions and altered history of their people? Maybe taking [email protected] from folks for simply being white is what's needed to get them to fight back? 

Illegals Can Now Use Arrest Warrants As Identification To Fly: TSA

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Jan 19, 2022 - 09:45 PM

Illegal immigrants worried about having proper identification to fly can now use an arrest warrant as an alternate form of ID when presenting to airport security, according to a TSA letter obtained by the Daily Caller.

Responding to Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden’s Dec. 15 inquiry about illegal migrants flying across the country, TSA Administrator David Pekoske explained that certain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents may be considered acceptable forms of alternate identification for non-citizens, including a “Warrant for Arrest of Alien” and a “Warrant of Removal/Deportation.” -Daily Caller

"TSA’s response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly putting our national security at risk," Rep. Gooden told the Caller, adding "Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn’t even be in the country, much less flying without proper identification."

The TSA's Pekoske wrote: "TSA is committed to ensuring that all travelers, regardless of immigration status, are pre-screened before they arrive to the airport, have their pre-screening status and identification verified at security checkpoints, and receive appropriate screening based on risk before entering the sterile area of the airport."

More via the Daily Caller:

Pekoske outlined that the alien identification number found on a DHS document is processed through one or both of the following databases: the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) One mobile application or TSA’s National Transportation Vetting Center (NTVC).

Individuals who use the alternate forms of identification undergo extra screening, according to the letter.

Additionally, TSA said it screens passengers through its Secure Flight program before they enter airport security and board a plane to check if they are on terrorist database and other watch lists.

According to the TSA, it relies on agencies such as CBP or ICE, which issues documents to migrants that are used as alternate ID to ensure that the migrant "is the person whom the person claims to be."

Per the letter, if a person cannot be identified via a database search, an airport's Federal Security Director (FSD) can initiate further screening, or decide to deny the person entry.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/illegals-can-now-use-arrest-warrants-identification-fly-tsa

Edited by Macnamara

Jordan Peterson: Why I Am No Longer A Tenured Professor At The University Of Toronto

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Jan 19, 2022 - 08:05 PM

I recently resigned from my position as full tenured professor at the University of Toronto. I am now professor emeritus, and before I turned sixty. Emeritus is generally a designation reserved for superannuated faculty, albeit those who had served their term with some distinction. I had envisioned teaching and researching at the U of T, full time, until they had to haul my skeleton out of my office. I loved my job. And my students, undergraduates and graduates alike, were positively predisposed toward me. But that career path was not meant to be. There were many reasons, including the fact that I can now teach many more people and with less interference online. But here’s a few more:

First, my qualified and supremely trained heterosexual white male graduate students (and I’ve had many others, by the way) face a negligible chance of being offered university research positions, despite stellar scientific dossiers. This is partly because of Diversity, Inclusivity and Equity mandates (my preferred acronym: DIE).

These have been imposed universally in academia, despite the fact that university hiring committees had already done everything reasonable for all the years of my career, and then some, to ensure that no qualified "minority" candidates were ever overlooked. My students are also partly unacceptable precisely because they are my students. I am academic persona non grata, because of my unacceptable philosophical positions [emphasis by ZH]. And this isn’t just some inconvenience. These facts rendered my job morally untenable. How can I accept prospective researchers and train them in good conscience knowing their employment prospects to be minimal?

Second reason: This is one of many issues of appalling ideology currently demolishing the universities and, downstream, the general culture. Not least because there simply is not enough qualified BIPOC people in the pipeline to meet diversity targets quickly enough (BIPOC: black, indigenous and people of colour, for those of you not in the knowing woke). This has been common knowledge among any remotely truthful academic who has served on a hiring committee for the last three decades.

This means we’re out to produce a generation of researchers utterly unqualified for the job. And we’ve seen what that means already in the horrible grievance studies "disciplines." That, combined with the death of objective testing, has compromised the universities so badly that it can hardly be overstated. And what happens in the universities eventually colours everything. As we have discovered.

All my craven colleagues must craft DIE statements to obtain a research grant. They all lie (excepting the minority of true believers) and they teach their students to do the same. And they do it constantly, with various rationalizations and justifications, further corrupting what is already a stunningly corrupt enterprise. Some of my colleagues even allow themselves to undergo so-called anti-bias training, conducted by supremely unqualified Human Resources personnel, lecturing inanely and blithely and in an accusatory manner about theoretically all-pervasive racist/sexist/heterosexist attitudes. Such training is now often a precondition to occupy a faculty position on a hiring committee.

Need I point out that implicit attitudes cannot — by the definitions generated by those who have made them a central point of our culture — be transformed by short-term explicit training? Assuming that those biases exist in the manner claimed, and that is a very weak claim, and I’m speaking scientifically here. The Implicit Association test — the much-vaunted IAT, which purports to objectively diagnose implicit bias (that’s automatic racism and the like) is by no means powerful enough — valid and reliable enough — to do what it purports to do.

Two of the original designers of that test, Anthony Greenwald and Brian Nosek, have said as much, publicly. The third, Professor Mahzarin Banaji of Harvard, remains recalcitrant. Much of this can be attributed to her overtly leftist political agenda, as well as to her embeddedness within a sub-discipline of psychology, social psychology, so corrupt that it denied the existence of left-wing authoritarianism for six decades after World War II. The same social psychologists, broadly speaking, also casually regard conservatism (in the guise of "system justification") as a form of psychopathology.

Read the rest of Jordan Peterson's op-ed at National Post...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jordan-peterson-why-i-am-no-longer-tenured-professor-university-toronto

• Like 1

It's just replacement and it's now about blackifying everything. Western civilization is voluntarily turning itself into a dump. Has this occurred before in history? I mean there were declines of cultures but I don't think they were self destructive in this kind of way.

3 hours ago, Firebird said:

It's just replacement and it's now about blackifying everything. Western civilization is voluntarily turning itself into a dump. Has this occurred before in history? I mean there were declines of cultures but I don't think they were self destructive in this kind of way.

I was thinking along these lines recently - sure civilizations have collapsed ie Rome, Byzantine, but this modern collapse of the West isn't "natural" - its been forced by unseen hands which in recent years have come out of the shadows and are brazen with their anti-whitism/western civilization. No doubt in the past there were hidden hands behind historical declines of which we werent taught in history or classic classes, but this modern collapse is unique in my opinion because never before have whole generations of only one particular group (whites/euros) being taught to hate themselves and their history and traditions on top of the forcing of the rapid increase in speed of decline/collapse. if that makes sense....