Have You Ever Tried To Release Yourself Into The Sleep Paralysis Terror? My experience.

@Demonstryt   Anyway like I said I have done some lucid dreaming work, Michael Winn (taoist teacher) has some very good guidance and practices on it ... unforced stuff, very good really ... I did that for a long time. 

I have also done real work with sleep state ... this comes from a very advanced eastern teacher ... it is to enter a very deep meditatiive state and centre yourself in the presence of the forehead (3rd eye area) ... then allow the boy to shut down retaining just the barest contact at the forehead ... let everything fall away ... then let yourself fall away.  This allow you to enter a more conscious and holy type of sleep not in order to stay awake or enter amazing worlds ... but to honour this part of your existence.

Another one from the same teacher, and this is what is done on retreat, is to wake up in the middle of the night and sit Zen ... in this way your usual nonsense cannot recreate itself ... and you meditate whilst most of your nonsense is shut down ... then it can be very deep.

Such things are for people who really do want to know ...

18 hours ago, rideforever said:

There is another factor that is important and that is individuality.
What is the internet ?  It is a collective consciousness ... like a shared brain.  Well humans have built a physical representation with their servers and cables ... but already they are connected.
Part of us is collective ... part of us individual.
Inside your head you think thoughts of the crowd ... and others of yourself.
Do you see.
This is all the deep structure of our existence.
When I said we share a collective consciousness ... well it's actually a collective subconsciousness.
Basically we are a herd and the herd has one collective subconsciousness.
Existence pours this herd into different bodies ... mostly upon death the body breaks it's all poured back into the soup and stirred ... whoever that body was no longer exists ... because it never existed.

Spirituality deals with individualisation.  It means that whilst in the body this particular bit ... started to live as itself.  It developed its own thoughts and feelings.  It fused into an individual.  It is quite rare.
Then when the body breaks it all goes back in the pot.
But it does not dissolve because it was fused into an individual ...and at some point it is laddled into another body and is still the same person  - it is immortal.

Most people upon death ... just dissolve because they never actually became individuals.   So nothing is lost, just an illusion.
Consciousness is a higher intelligence that forms individuals.  It's not just a higher collective .... Consciousness means individualisation.
More or less.

I get what you saying. Sounds like consciousness sounds like a machine don't you think? Like a individual generation machine which kinda coorelates that this all might be a simulation especially with those computer metaphors you added. It makes sense. I'm not gonna lie though. I'm kinda scared to die and be stirred back in the soup because it's like damn the body I'm in feels good like I would want this to be me you know even if our souls are immortal. I like this soul in this body more than anything. So its kinda like a bleek reality or realization don't you think? People make dying and ascending into goop turning into a whole nother creature or thing seem glamourous or acceptable or good and something to be proud of and shit and not scary but I kinda feel like it's the opposite. How does one not feel scared to die for real¿ 

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

@Demonstryt   Anyway like I said I have done some lucid dreaming work, Michael Winn (taoist teacher) has some very good guidance and practices on it ... unforced stuff, very good really ... I did that for a long time. 

I have also done real work with sleep state ... this comes from a very advanced eastern teacher ... it is to enter a very deep meditatiive state and centre yourself in the presence of the forehead (3rd eye area) ... then allow the boy to shut down retaining just the barest contact at the forehead ... let everything fall away ... then let yourself fall away.  This allow you to enter a more conscious and holy type of sleep not in order to stay awake or enter amazing worlds ... but to honour this part of your existence.

Another one from the same teacher, and this is what is done on retreat, is to wake up in the middle of the night and sit Zen ... in this way your usual nonsense cannot recreate itself ... and you meditate whilst most of your nonsense is shut down ... then it can be very deep.

Such things are for people who really do want to know ...

What you're makes total sense. The getting up in the middle of night in zen position is something I've done. I might do again tonight. I just don't get what you mean by shutting down the boy? What do you mean by that and how do you that? I didn't quite understand that first paragraph

6 hours ago, Demonstryt said:

I just don't get what you mean by shutting down the boy?

That practice is to enter sleeping through meditation basically.  You can just do it simply just as you are nodding off just do some meditation gently without getting up ... just right there and then gently letting go.

If you are more adept then you relax into your "presence" and as you drop off to sleep just gently maintain your "presence" whilst the body drifts off so that everything is falling away into sleep except your bare attention of "presence" ... and then let that go and you are asleep.

And if you are even more adept and can put yourself into your "presence" in the forehead then do that.

Depending on your experience.

Existence has put your here and it's very important that you enter this world properly with your body heart and mind.  To live normally like any thinking animal.  Live just like an eagle or dolphin with the additional bit of thinking and culture because we're a bit higher.

Unfortunately around us today is an endless media bullshit written by fucked up people that bleeds all your energy away from normal life.  This is not good.

This means you are stillborn, you are dead on arrival ... 

You can only be born as human being if you switch that shit off and establish yourself in the world like a normal person who doesn't watch TV or the internet or whatever - or at least limits it strongly.

The effect of all that shit is to destroy your ability to enter this world ... people these days walk around staring at their phone and they are dying many will never make it to stand on the Earth because they are looking at the phone.

They are dying here.

So be born here ... live like people did before the internet and phones ... watch old movies you can see what they looked like, more real, more grounded, more normal, more human.

Be like that.

Then meditatie to reach the higher state of Consciousness.

Avoid all of human games to commit suicide.

Most people commit suicide before they are even properly born here these days.

Yes I've experienced sleep paralysis in my earlier years and it happened quite frequently. 

What I witnessed, remember them exact -

1st occasion:

2 floating female looking entities with ragged hooded black cloaks 

Their eyes were glowing red with pitch black faces about 3-4 foot in length. Hovering and flying above weaving and swooping down. I was asleep lying on my back and couldn't move an inch or even open my mouth to shout/scream. Just my eyes were open, these entities were swooping down on me, almost travelling through my body (I felt a buzzing and energy sensation as they did so) 

2nd occasion

Blue transparant humanoid male 

Think of the silver surfer but glowing blue semi transparent, again totally paralised but I didn't feel as much fear with the cloaked hags. It just came on top, tilted it's head as it looked at me. 

3rd event

Talk dark shadow man

With this thing I heard it hissing and making a ghastly breathing noise. When it came on top, I felt I was being crushed and choked. 

Usually before the sleep paralysis occurred, I heard a ringing or buzzing noise and felt there was something in my bedroom. I managed to figure out, that when I slept on my side or face down it didn't happen as much.

Well after sometime the sleep paralysis stopped and now it doesn't happen. I didn't let it bother me and just shrugged it off and that was that 😂

Now if you ask me what the hell it was, hallucinations, perhaps watching a horror movie before you go to bed? Or even the other explanation - shape-shifting aliens or demons giving you nocturnal visits? 😂 All I know is that it happened and I wasn't dreaming. 

On 1/21/2021 at 1:45 PM, rideforever said:

There is another factor that is important and that is individuality.
What is the internet ?  It is a collective consciousness ... like a shared brain.  Well humans have built a physical representation with their servers and cables ... but already they are connected.
Part of us is collective ... part of us individual.
Inside your head you think thoughts of the crowd ... and others of yourself.
Do you see.
This is all the deep structure of our existence.
When I said we share a collective consciousness ... well it's actually a collective subconsciousness.
Basically we are a herd and the herd has one collective subconsciousness.
Existence pours this herd into different bodies ... mostly upon death the body breaks it's all poured back into the soup and stirred ... whoever that body was no longer exists ... because it never existed.

Spirituality deals with individualisation.  It means that whilst in the body this particular bit ... started to live as itself.  It developed its own thoughts and feelings.  It fused into an individual.  It is quite rare.
Then when the body breaks it all goes back in the pot.
But it does not dissolve because it was fused into an individual ...and at some point it is laddled into another body and is still the same person  - it is immortal.

Most people upon death ... just dissolve because they never actually became individuals.   So nothing is lost, just an illusion.
Consciousness is a higher intelligence that forms individuals.  It's not just a higher collective .... Consciousness means individualisation.
More or less.

Have your read a book entitled The Magus of Java. It talks about a type of ancient meditation system of which in its level 4....you fuse both yin and yang chi in your lower dantien and once this happens....your individual once you die remains and when reincarnated is still the same person

Oh and answering the original question, if any want to try the sleep paralysis/to trigger it without being a zeng taoist master (*I warn you though*) 

This is from the evil spirit/satanic stance explanation of sleep paralysis. 

Few steps:

*Don't have a shower or bath before you go to bed or change the sheets (as evil spirits don't like cleanliness) 

*Sleep on your back face up

*First think about the very thing you fear most, try to get yourself emotionally worked up

*Then put your focus on the devil, keep on thinking about satan/evil spirits and call out to them (without speaking but through your mind) 

*Be dead serious and believe that something is coming

*Try to sleep, keeping the same position of face up and lying on back (as it won't work fully conscious) 

*No noise, music or Tv on, has to be dark with the household asleep 

Do the above and you'll have a 60% chance of getting into a sleep paralysis and seeing/experiencing something not pleasant! (a virtual reality horror movie show to put it bluntly) 

But if you laugh it off and don't believe it - it won't happen. I advise the people that believe in this stuff, not to try it though.. 

On 1/24/2021 at 2:17 AM, makjagger said:

Usually before the sleep paralysis occurred, I heard a ringing or buzzing noise and felt there was something in my bedroom. I managed to figure out, that when I slept on my side or face down it didn't happen as much.

The exact same thing happens to me!! Only ever on my back usually.

The feeling of it about to happen is the same as what I experienced also.

Which gets me asking...

Were you asleep, or just resting? 

During my cases, I definitely wasn't asleep, nor did I wake up from any sleep. I was just on my back, closing my eyes and thinking about things when it happened.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

The exact same thing happens to me!! Only ever on my back usually.

The feeling of it about to happen is the same as what I experienced also.

Which gets me asking...

Were you asleep, or just resting? 

During my cases, I definitely wasn't asleep, nor did I wake up from any sleep. I was just on my back, closing my eyes and thinking about things when it happened.

Yes it seems the buzzing/ringing is the start of the process that gets you paralysed. Once you're paralysed you can only open your eyes, it definitely doesn't feel semi conscious but fully awake! 

It not only happened in bed, but on a couch whilst resting/nodding off. 

There have been a few occasions, I've managed to move a finger and then an arm to grab the "entity or hallucination" but it took tremendous will power and physical effort.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, makjagger said:

Yes it seems the buzzing/ringing is the start of the process that gets you paralysed. Once you're paralysed you can only open your eyes, it definitely doesn't feel semi conscious but fully awake! 

It not only happened in bed, but on a couch whilst resting/nodding off. 

There have been a few occasions, I've managed to move a finger and then an arm to grab the "entity or hallucination" but it took tremendous will power and physical effort.

Honestly, you have word for word gone through the same thing as I have.

I don't think it's sleep....or the brain playing tricks.

Too many people have experienced the same entities and they weren't even asleep.

It's absolutely horrible isn't it! Praying is the only thing that's helped me to break free. 

Luckily I haven't had it for years, but I was getting it very regularly a few years ago and remember it so freshly still as it was very traumatising.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Honestly, you have word for word gone through the same thing as I have.

I don't think it's sleep....or the brain playing tricks.

Too many people have experienced the same entities and they weren't even asleep.

It's absolutely horrible isn't it! Praying is the only thing that's helped me to break free. 

Luckily I haven't had it for years, but I was getting it very regularly a few years ago and remember it so freshly still as it was very traumatising.

Scientists try to explain it as hallucinations or semi dream states. But as you said, if people all over the world are explaining the same things and processes involved (even seeing the same entities being described) then you have to think this definitely isn't science. 

My gut feeling is the "evil spirit/night demon/inncubbus" explanation. They feed on fear and they can home in on fear like a mosquito does to blood. 

It doesn't happen to me anymore as I don't fear them anymore. I remember even laughing at its face in one episode, it looked startled and just left. 

Also some of them have the ability to shape shift.

To some readers it's probably a bad dream or hallucination, of course that's another way of seeing it and everyone's entitled to their opinion. 

• Like 1

Here's the thing. Emotion lives in the body. So fear or excitement will prevent you from phasing. One must be balanced and calm for all emotion is energy. How do you really feel about it, what do you really want from it, desire and fear draw consciousness into the body not out.

• 1 month later...

Yes I get the buzzing noise, sounds a bit like loud static pulse in my head. Then am aware I am awake but can't move. Luckily I never see anything but I can feel a presence above me. I have taught myself to wake myself up quite quickly. It takes a lot of energy and strengh. I manage to move my head left and right and my body wakes up. 

Edited by Scott Kirkland

On 12/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, Adino said:

For all who have experienced sleep paralysis, the one thing that we can agree on is that its one of the most terrifying experiences one can have. Waking up in a dark room unable to move any part of your body while simultaneously being forcefully dragged back to sleep is not an exciting experience. But what if instead of trying all you can to break the paralysis, you let yourself sink into the terror. That's what I did exactly. It happened to me at a time when I was studying the concepts of lucid dreaming and astral projection as well as the many ways in which to induce them such as visualization. Long story short, I wake up and I'm having a sleep paralysis moment. I'm freaked out and my first instincts is to obviously try to break it. But then as I am trying to shake my head ( I always start by visualizing shaking my head when breaking the paralysis) I suddenly have a rational moment in which i monologue that i have been through several of these experiences and that there was nothing to really be afraid of.

So i calm myself down and start on a visualization technique for astral projection where i imagined i was floating on water then my 'spirit/astral/soul' self began to sink. And it worked. What sleep paralysis had done for me was it had taken me to a place i always intended to reach via meditating. I slowly began sinking and I could breath inside this water. I then out of the blues heard a woman's voice and she said "follow me." I couldn't see her, but I could feel her presence and I sort of felt comfortable and knew where to swim to. As i swam further down I began to see a bar-cage/cell then she asked me to look. I saw an old man with white beards inside who was a prisoner but I couldn't understand why he was a prisoner because the door of the cell was open. Then suddenly I knew that I knew that I was the old man in the cage. Once I became aware of this knowledge, My mind started to reason out what I was experiencing. I started thinking of how it was impossible to breath underwater, though I could breath perfectly, and the fear of drowning caused me to start swimming upwards. When I got to the surface I woke up. Since then I have been trying to induce sleep paralysis in order to meet this "woman" again and try to understand what she was trying to show me. 

What has been your experience with sleep paralysis? 

My experience with sleep paralysis was this: While sleeping, I heard a loud sound similar to the sound of a plane taking off. The tone of the sound was getting higher and higher, and at some point I lost consciousness. What happened then, I don't know. I do not remember anything. When I regained consciousness, I was in a body that was like dead, completely stoned. I couldn’t move and I was very scared. Over time, I managed to move a finger on my hand or foot and then the body came to life. I jumped out of the bed,  turned on the light, and had no idea what had happened to me. This was repeating to me for a year or two almost every night, even several times. I meditated before sleeping at the time, so I stopped meditating and the sleep paralysis disappeared. I still have no idea what that could be. Was I spiritually kidnapped? Was the soul temporarily outside the body? I do not know. Something I’m sure: It wasn’t a hallucination and it wasn’t a creation of the mind. It was something outside of me.

Edited by karantanc

I have had numerous sleep paralysis/shadow creature experiences with different types who all have their own "character traits". Some are very neutral, others are plain evil.

Old hag: I've seen her twice. She comes up to the side of the bed and hisses at me. The last time she came I hissed back at her, and she slowly dissolved while screeching, and I haven't seen her since. Cowardly.

Hooded figure: This one was like a large male in robes with a hood. I couldn't see any face, it was all just blackness/shadow. He came to the bed and started chanting something while putting his hand on my thigh, and the touch was HOT. After this was over the paralysis ended and I could still feel the warm imprint of where his hand was. It was scary because of what it was, but not the worst and I didn't get TOO much of a sense of threat from him. I'm still not sure of this one's intentions.

Man in a long coat and hat: He was wearing a long coat and a brimmed hat. He stood in the corner, just looking at me. I was in bed, could only move my eyes, and was looking from the window to the man over and over while trying to scream out to wake my housemembers, but couldn't even scream. After a while I figured, well the shadowman isn't doing anything, he's just looking, andIi was getting a kind of neutral vibe from him, so I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

"Spiderman": Well it was man shaped, with legs and arms, but also had long thin wispy black tendrils coming out its sides. This one started at the end of my bed then moved to float and hover directly above me, and it was SO FUCKING EVIL! I became furious and layed there warning it that I was gonna beat the shit out of it and how it best not fuck with me cuz I'm bigger and badder than it could ever be (lol), eventually I managed to break the paralysis and immediately threw a punch at it. It vanished.

Generic shadowperson: I don't know if this is like the "NPC" of the shadowbeing world, it's basically just human shaped with no unique identifying features, and they seem to be either nice or evil or anything in between. I had a nice one who comforted me during a paralysis episode once.

It seems the trick is to not be scared of them. Let them know you will kick their ass. They have no power when there's no fear. I've even started mind-ranting at them about the state of the world lately, I figure if they're gonna stand there looking at me they can "listen" to me vent lmao!

• 2 weeks later...

Sleep paralysis is when you are stuck momentarily between one consciousness (or plane) and another. Doing something dynamic to launch out of body will break it. Also, doing something dynamic to return to full physical consciousness will  break it.

Yes it feels weird, and feels like something is "being forcefully done" to you but in my experience, it is instantly gone when a firm decision  is made to go either...that way....or the other way.

Impressions, dream like events, sounds etc that happen during it, in my opinion can be ignored.

For anyone stuck like this the one thing that starts running out of control is fear. Being aware of that while it's happening is very helpful and puts it into perspectve.

The best way to deal with it is to focus on either getting out (calmly and determinedly) or focus on the little finger of one hand, and without panic, try to move that in even the slightest way.

As SOON as that finger even twitches, never mind wriggles, the paralysis is broken.

Worry not.😉

• 2 months later...

Sounds like you've had your first conscious astral travel.  Sleep paralysis is required to separate your consciousness from your body and experience the world in a different frequency.  Getting to sleep paralysis is the hardest part.  Once in paralysis, just visualize yourself rolling/lifting up (easier said than done) and off you go.

• 1 month later...

This experience has been happing a lot to me over the past year. Usually it kicks off when I turn out the light and then turn over to go to sleep. The last time it happened I felt the duvet lift and something crawled in and spooned me from behind. It was all very subtle at first and then the paralysis took over and I was fighting the experience for all I was worth. I struggled fiercely  with what  was happenning to me and was calling for my mother. I am a grown man and my mother has been dead a long time so I was really scared by what was happening at the time. All the time I was straining to move and could hear myself shouting out for her and then whatever was behind laughed at me. This gave me more determination to break free from it and I managed to start moving my hand up to where I thought its throat might be with the sole purpose of getting a grip of it and strangling the snot out of it.  I came out of it with my heart pounding when my wife came into the bedroom to see what was going on with me. I am not a soft man and have been in a few scrapes but the fear when it happens, is so overwhelming that I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

Hi, sorry if this has been said before already, but how to wake oneself up is quite easy. Just start by moving and wiggling your toes, then move up the leg, until you move your whole body and you snap back into your body. I've done it many times, especially when I used to on purpose do out of body travels. But it wasnt fun, and didn't feel safe. Also there was a huge BUZZ that was uncomfortable, to say the least. So I stopped after a view trips. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 8:03 PM, Weedo said:

Hi, sorry if this has been said before already, but how to wake oneself up is quite easy. Just start by moving and wiggling your toes, then move up the leg, until you move your whole body and you snap back into your body. I've done it many times, especially when I used to on purpose do out of body travels. But it wasnt fun, and didn't feel safe. Also there was a huge BUZZ that was uncomfortable, to say the least. So I stopped after a view trips. 

I can only speak for myself, Weedo but whilst it was happening there was only overblown anxiety and no rational thought on any sort on my part. The whole experience was bad enough but hearing it mocking me like gave me the resolve to do it, if at all possible, some serious harm. It has happened to me quite a number of times over the past year and I have been going to bed of late with some deep trepidation waiting for it to happen to me again. I have read a lot of explanations about the whys and wherefores of this phenomenon but whether it is all in my mind or a genuine paranormal experience the fear remains the same.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, solowrist said:

I can only speak for myself, Weedo but whilst it was happening there was only overblown anxiety and no rational thought on any sort on my part. The whole experience was bad enough but hearing it mocking me like gave me the resolve to do it, if at all possible, some serious harm. It has happened to me quite a number of times over the past year and I have been going to bed of late with some deep trepidation waiting for it to happen to me again. I have read a lot of explanations about the whys and wherefores of this phenomenon but whether it is all in my mind or a genuine paranormal experience the fear remains the same.

It is very real and one can even see one's body as one floats out of it, while being totally conscious of what's going on. It's a very low grade world, where the demonic entities roam. The world looks similar but not the same. In one of my trips I flew out of my window to the street in front of my house and there was a shop there that didn't exist in our world, with all kind of weirdos going around there. A bit like the star War scenes such as this

d3eeSY.gif.3c3965b29a222e392cb7bfa230df198f.gif

The trick in the out of body experience is the mind. Without use of the mind one is paralyzed. The mind says "up", and you find yourself floating up. "fly there", and it goes. 

The theory is that when we leave our bodies in our sleep, it is a form of death, but what leaves us alive is an actual connection band from our soul to our bodies. If this connection, like an umbilical cord, gets severed, then we don't find our way back, and then the body dies.. 

A bit like these divers.. 

1873508873_images(2).jpg.047ee10138632b552f8b95d5c8158e93.jpg

Therfore it is very healthy to be aware, each time we go to sleep, that we might might come back. 

In Christian texts it is encouraged to say things like "and if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take", 

In Islam there are similar prayers and generally sleep is considered a form of death. 

Have you seen the TV show 'Stranger Things'? There is a parallel world called the 'Upside Down', which is in principle the same place we are talking about. It is the lowest level in the 'Astral' realms. 

When I go to sleep, I usually have the intention to go to higher realms that are further away than the immediate barrier between our world and the ethereal one. The higher realms are safer and better to be in. Asking God to take us to these before falling asleep usually helps. In those higher levels there is less fear and uncomfortable vibes. 

What would be interesting is consciously entering the uncomfortable world by letting the body fall asleep, with the mind awake, and then try to travel from the higher realms, but since more than 20 years I haven't been keen on experimenting anymore. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 2:49 PM, Weedo said:

It is very real and one can even see one's body as one floats out of it, while being totally conscious of what's going on. It's a very low grade world, where the demonic entities roam. The world looks similar but not the same. In one of my trips I flew out of my window to the street in front of my house and there was a shop there that didn't exist in our world, with all kind of weirdos going around there. A bit like the star War scenes such as this

d3eeSY.gif.3c3965b29a222e392cb7bfa230df198f.gif

The trick in the out of body experience is the mind. Without use of the mind one is paralyzed. The mind says "up", and you find yourself floating up. "fly there", and it goes. 

The theory is that when we leave our bodies in our sleep, it is a form of death, but what leaves us alive is an actual connection band from our soul to our bodies. If this connection, like an umbilical cord, gets severed, then we don't find our way back, and then the body dies.. 

A bit like these divers.. 

1873508873_images(2).jpg.047ee10138632b552f8b95d5c8158e93.jpg

Therfore it is very healthy to be aware, each time we go to sleep, that we might might come back. 

In Christian texts it is encouraged to say things like "and if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take", 

In Islam there are similar prayers and generally sleep is considered a form of death. 

Have you seen the TV show 'Stranger Things'? There is a parallel world called the 'Upside Down', which is in principle the same place we are talking about. It is the lowest level in the 'Astral' realms. 

When I go to sleep, I usually have the intention to go to higher realms that are further away than the immediate barrier between our world and the ethereal one. The higher realms are safer and better to be in. Asking God to take us to these before falling asleep usually helps. In those higher levels there is less fear and uncomfortable vibes. 

What would be interesting is consciously entering the uncomfortable world by letting the body fall asleep, with the mind awake, and then try to travel from the higher realms, but since more than 20 years I haven't been keen on experimenting anymore. 

Thanks for the support, Weedo it means a lot to me. I am trying to come to terms with this sleep paralysis thing but I am not doing too well with it. I had another experience with it during the week and came out of it with my heart pounding. I wonder how many people with weak hearts have died in their sleep with heart attacks because the stress involved with the experience. I found what you wrote really fascinating to read and I liked you visual examples immensely. I once read about lower entities gathering around the novice when it comes to astral travelling. Apparently they liked nothing better than to put the wind up the newbie traveller and sink him back with a scare he won’t forget in a hurry.   I honestly do not know what has been going on the past year with this stuff. I do know it all seems so very real and in the now. One thing I cannot understand is how something non physical can lift a bed quilt or put their weight on the bed so you can feel it? Once again thank you for your time in writing up such a well thought out response to my post.

45 minutes ago, solowrist said:

Thanks for the support, Weedo it means a lot to me. I am trying to come to terms with this sleep paralysis thing but I am not doing too well with it. I had another experience with it during the week and came out of it with my heart pounding. I wonder how many people with weak hearts have died in their sleep with heart attacks because the stress involved with the experience. I found what you wrote really fascinating to read and I liked you visual examples immensely. I once read about lower entities gathering around the novice when it comes to astral travelling. Apparently they liked nothing better than to put the wind up the newbie traveller and sink him back with a scare he won’t forget in a hurry.   I honestly do not know what has been going on the past year with this stuff. I do know it all seems so very real and in the now. One thing I cannot understand is how something non physical can lift a bed quilt or put their weight on the bed so you can feel it? Once again thank you for your time in writing up such a well thought out response to my post.

Dear solowrist, thank you for your kind words, and it's an honor that I was of help. But we want to solve your problem. First let me tell you that we are living in a day and age where the demonic world is very powerful and angry, so the attacks might become more. So it is quite normal. Also, it could be that the place you sleep in has negative influences ranging from magical sabotage to bad energy vortexes from beneath the ground. In any case, let me ask you this.. 

Do you believe in a creator /god/eternal being/ etc.??? 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 6:06 PM, Weedo said:

Dear solowrist, thank you for your kind words, and it's an honor that I was of help. But we want to solve your problem. First let me tell you that we are living in a day and age where the demonic world is very powerful and angry, so the attacks might become more. So it is quite normal. Also, it could be that the place you sleep in has negative influences ranging from magical sabotage to bad energy vortexes from beneath the ground. In any case, let me ask you this.. 

Do you believe in a creator /god/eternal being/ etc.??? 

Hi, Weedo, I was out walking with my eldest daughter yesterday and we ended up sat in the bright sunshine on an old tractor bridge over a river. I ended up telling her about some of the stuff that has been happening at home with me. I didn’t really know why I was telling her about my woes because I thought that I would be just talking to myself. Strewth, if she did not come right back at me with pretty much the same astral explanation that you wrote to me about. I thought, now, where I have heard this before? I smirked a bit and she thought that I was taking the Mickey and so got a bit stroppy with me. When I shown her what you had written she came back with, “see I told you so, dad. I just wanted tell you that and let you that somewhere in time on an old tractor bridge over a river you were in the thoughts of two strangers.

The house where I live has had its fair share of strange happenings in the past, but the last few years things have heated up a lot with more activity and I have had more than my fair share of what I term as, “bedroom visitors of late.” For the most part they just stand and stare whilst other times they seem to pass by unawares going about their business. Men, women, and children of various nationalities seem to have taken it upon themselves to drop in on me from time to time. I particularly like the term “magical sabotage.” Does that mean psychic attack? A long time friend of mine once gave me some advice many years ago, he said, “always be polite with people and choose your words wisely.” I have tried to live with that ethos but I have not always been that successful. So maybe somewhere along the way someone, with the knowledge, has gotten the hump and taken to psychic attacking me, it’s just a thought... Portals and vortexes are a strong possibility because I live over old mine workings with underground streams flowing through them. My daughter tells me that water is a good conductor of energy, hence the activity in my home. I can deal with the night walkers by turning over and going to sleep, but the paralysis thing is a different ball game.

“Do I believe in a higher power?” I do talk to Something in my quiet moments with the hopes that the Something is listening.

• Thanks 1