I saw God three days before coronavirus first appeared on the news

I had ambitions to get $300 trillion and to also fund stem cell research to cure all deaf people in Earth and create a country for us after buying Greenland. To make a long story short I started to think evil things for a few days and felt so high thinking them (nothing that would hurt people, or so I thought at the time).. one day I was like wtf how could I think these things. I said the Our Father and it was the first time I genuinely said the prayer. I was raised catholic and became an atheist at 14, this all happened when I was 22 btw. 3 days later I’m out with a friend and I’m driving slow at night and I’m looking at the moon. It was very low and full and I’m looking at it and I made the craters out to be two slits for eyes and a big nose, then suddenly it morphed into the side of a samurai helmet, a few seconds later I suddenly see blue. I see a big blue robe, and I’m looking up it and I see an arm in front of His torso with no hand at the end of the sleeve, then I see long brown hair behind the robe and then I get to the head and I see a bright white shining light, I immediately cried. I proclaimed to my friend next to me yo I just saw Jesus. He goes imagine this is all a simulation? That was Dec 6th, 3 days later coronavirus first gets mentioned in the news. It was 3 all over. 3 was always my fav number since I was a kid which is ironic. Btw what I saw took up about a quarter to a third of my whole vision. Jesus does say in revelations “I will keep you from the hour that will tempt the whole world” - i had learned of the Rothschilds about a year before all of this. The name of the street where I saw God is Woodrow.

May 1st I saw the face of Jesus Christ in a gray cloud. The name of this street is Page and I was on an overpass at a red light. I’m looking at the sky and I look at a big gray cloud when suddenly I see a cheekbone appear and then I focus and see a large face, vividly. I saw hair on the face, full lips, a long nose, and the biggest eyes I’ve ever seen, closed and a crown of thorns around His head. 

I had 5 more revelations after that and at the end of July i was outside of my house and I was repenting and then I saw a strike of lightning, I continue to repent (I was crying hard because I was avoiding God), I see another strike of lightning and then a raindrop falls on my nose. I was like ahh He hears me. Within a minute there’s bright white lightning like crazy throughout the sky. I’ve never seen anything like it. There would be lightning on the left side of the sky and the whole sky to the right would be lit. Within a minute there’s pouring rain. I’m standing outside watching in awe. I watch for a few minutes in shock as this happens. I literally saw like 3-4 flashes of lightning go off in less than 3 seconds continuously. Not in a pattern but I’m giving you a description. Then I go in my backyard to see the sky on the other side of the house. I’m in my backyard and it gets so windy and I’m standing there looking up at the sky. For whatever reason I randomly thought of when God told Moses you’re standing on holy ground so I took my shoes and socks off. I’m watching the lightning and suddenly whenever I saw lightning I’d see a big white circle flash and on the third time I believe, there were crazy winds that hit from every direction at the same time as if it they were pushing my body and it felt like something went right through my mouth down into my stomach and it was going around in my stomach. I was moaning as this happened, it was a very powerful feeling. I related it to fire for whatever reason. It stopped and then it went again a little lower. And my fingers literally curled as if I had arthritis of the hands and I go to put them together as a “prayer hand” and without even thinking I blurted out very loudly Jesus Christ is the King of kings and Lord of lords. Take thy cup.  

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Repent and believe in the Gospel.  

God bless you all. In the name of Jesus Christ, have faith and endure to the end.  

• Like 1

You must know the elite are very well informed of who Jesus (Yeshua) is.  They cannot occupy any of their positions of evil without full knowledge of what they're betraying.  This is the insanity I've not developed the ability to comprehend.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Unity8 said:

You must know the elite are very well informed of who Jesus (Yeshua) is.  They cannot occupy any of their positions of evil without full knowledge of what they're betraying.  This is the insanity I've not developed the ability to comprehend.

They've been convinced into believing they are on the winning team. They have been deceived.

• Like 1