Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My husband passed away in May 2018. The year leading up to him passing, he would show me videos almost every night about reptilians.  I had no idea about any of this prior to him teaching me. I know he hypnotized me during these times. He would instruct me to squeeze his hand if I was still with him and would touch my leg to trigger things. The one thing he reiterated over and over was to never ever trust a reptilian. It was never a question as to if they existed. I told him one time that I felt like I was in training.  He said yes.

The day he died, I watched as his "heart attack " made him convulsed so hard he was coming completely off of the bed. The paramedics were already there and saw it as well. As they began to shock his heart, I watched as his eyes changed from blue to reptilian eyes. They stayed reptilian until they got him back. It was so shocking I jumped back in disbelief. 

When he woke, he couldn't talk but he was trying to tell me something. His eyes were blue again. He was alive when they took him. When they got him into the ambulance, they pulled out, then pulled over and the driver got out and went to the back. I went ahead as they told me to meet them there. When they did pull out, they turned the wrong direction from the hospital with no way to get there but to take a much longer rout. No lights, driving slow the wrong way. When I got to the hospital, his sister was there already and they had him there saying they had worked on him for 45 min. 

Long story but I  want to know more about his eyes. To say my trust and discernment is all kinds of broken is an understatement.

Why would he tell me to never ever trust a reptilian if he was one? Is it genetic? Is his family reptilian? How can I learn to spot a reptilian if my own husband  was one. To make a point, he and I were extremely  close. We were best friends. I liked my husband unlike so many. 

Obviously, still trying to understand it all. Any help locating answers would be appreciated greatly.  

Edited by Carolyn Joy
Grammar
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Carolyn .... Your story would make more sense if your husband held a high position in the military , secret service or government . These are the type of people who are killed and replaced by reptilian shapeshifters .... It's thought that on the planet there are a few hundred of these , not more than a thousand at most ...

 

Then your story could be interpreted as your husband being a rep , and having a change of heart and remorse at the moment of death .

 

The best source to go to for this subject is Mollison , this issue comes up in many of his videos 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This oddly sounds like the TV show V. Cold hearted reptilians abusing the human race for their genetics with some reptilians here to observe people and blend into society. But some V’s (reptilians) after spending time with humans in a relationship, begin to develop human emotions line love. Viewed as a weakness by the reptilians, but in reality is their saviour 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across a woman with reptillian eyes once - actual cat like eyes - she was very nice, maybe humble paints to grovelly a picture but 'of service'. It was a very brief 30 or so seconds so its not like we sat round the campfire and had a chinwag but there are actually people with reptillian eyes who must feel heavily discriminated against because of their unusual appearance. What does it tell you about their heart?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Carolyn Joy said:

My husband passed away in May 2018. The year leading up to him passing, he would show me videos almost every night about reptilians.  I had no idea about any of this prior to him teaching me. I know he hypnotized me during these times. He would instruct me to squeeze his hand if I was still with him and would touch my leg to trigger things. The one thing he reiterated over and over was to never ever trust a reptilian. It was never a question as to if they existed. I told him one time that I felt like I was in training.  He said yes.

The day he died, I watched as his "heart attack " made him convulsed so hard he was coming completely off of the bed. The paramedics were already there and saw it as well. As they began to shock his heart, I watched as his eyes changed from blue to reptilian eyes. They stayed reptilian until they got him back. It was so shocking I jumped back in disbelief. 

When he woke, he couldn't talk but he was trying to tell me something. His eyes were blue again. He was alive when they took him. When they got him into the ambulance, they pulled out, then pulled over and the driver got out and went to the back. I went ahead as they told me to meet them there. When they did pull out, they turned the wrong direction from the hospital with no way to get there but to take a much longer rout. No lights, driving slow the wrong way. When I got to the hospital, his sister was there already and they had him there saying they had worked on him for 45 min. 

Long story but I  want to know more about his eyes. To say my trust and discernment is all kinds of broken is an understatement.

Why would he tell me to never ever trust a reptilian if he was one? Is it genetic? Is his family reptilian? How can I learn to spot a reptilian if my own husband  was one. To make a point, he and I were extremely  close. We were best friends. I liked my husband unlike so many. 

Obviously, still trying to understand it all. Any help locating answers would be appreciated greatly.  

i saw a shapeshifter so these things definitely exist. how and why, is it interdimensional, or demonic, i'm still trying to find out, but my progress and research leads me to believe in the beings that are mentioned in 'the book of enoch' are that these are the same bastards. it's biblical. they're crafty and generational but defective.

to put short, a good guy wouldn't freak you out. a bad guy will show his colours.

(i have a video of that slimy mike pompeo (CIA/US Republican) doing a weird slit eye movement.)

 

and you say a great word: "discernment".

Scripture.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just why would they show an up close eye slit (and hand gesture) at the end of the intro from the programme 'malcolm in the middle' ?

(hidden in plain site and conditioning, make it acceptable in the consciousness.)
life is unfair.

 

1622116186_malcolminthemiddleeye.png.572274fe5e2dafd70cf8fb2ed30503af.png

Edited by Given To Fly
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

just why would they show an up close eye slit (and hand gesture) at the end of the intro from the programme 'malcolm in the middle' ?

(hidden in plain site and conditioning, make it acceptable in the consciousness.)
life is unfair.

 

1622116186_malcolminthemiddleeye.png.572274fe5e2dafd70cf8fb2ed30503af.png


some would like you to believe life is unfair, actually most of their existence is dedicated to doing so 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

i saw a shapeshifter so these things definitely exist. how and why, is it interdimensional, or demonic, i'm still trying to find out, but my progress and research leads me to believe in the beings that are mentioned in 'the book of enoch' are that these are the same bastards. it's biblical. they're crafty and generational but defective.

to put short, a good guy wouldn't freak you out. a bad guy will show his colours.

(i have a video of that slimy mike pompeo (CIA/US Republican) doing a weird slit eye movement.)

 

and you say a great word: "discernment".

Scripture.

 

The book of Enoch isn't biblical.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

Enoch is biblical though. a direct relation to Noah and 'the book' is very exposing of demons which is why i give it credence.

I'm a direct decendant of Noah. He's my great great x10^57th grandfather. Am I biblical? I am made in the image of god just like evryone else.

 

I'll admit Enoch appears in the bible but not an awful lot is mentioned so he is a bit of a mystery, then this book gets written thousands of years later called the Book of Enoch which admittedly written before the new testament but the real test for whether it is sacred work or not is whether the people of the book can convey sacred information from it or not. It's not a book of the bible but if god spoke to Job from the whirlwind and Elijah was attentive to the voice of the Lord and Moses spoke with god at sinai while the men at the foot of the mountain made their own gods from their own hands. The book of enoch is an idol to those without sacred knowledge but if you can convey sacred truth by quoting it, then its more than just some object but something which tells of sacred world where books become superflous and merely teaching tools to those who already have the reward of the teaching it conveys.

 

The biblical books are special because they have seals on them such that by the first seal, manneseh is ancient but by the second seal manneseh is one side of a fork in a road in a world which is incomprehendable to those still reading the work reasonably suspicious that its not more bullshit that the book describes itself in one instance as the leven of the pharisees, which is something present in our world today.

 

I'm open minded that whoever wrote from the perspective of Enoch thousands of years later as a man who had disappeared may have been conveying something sacred, so entertain me and give me some nitty gritty quote from it that would be a nutritious example of the things it has to teach ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 7:48 PM, oz93666 said:

Hi Carolyn .... Your story would make more sense if your husband held a high position in the military , secret service or government . These are the type of people who are killed and replaced by reptilian shapeshifters .... It's thought that on the planet there are a few hundred of these , not more than a thousand at most ...

 

Then your story could be interpreted as your husband being a rep , and having a change of heart and remorse at the moment of death .

 

The best source to go to for this subject is Mollison , this issue comes up in many of his videos 

 

Thank you for responding. 

His government connections were quite high. He wasn't the front person, however he explained it to me when we first met that he was the guy sitting behind the politicians telling them what to do. He said he was the guy that when they had a question on how to answer something, they would turn to him and he would whisper in their ear how to respond. Think capital floor forum. Think puppeteer. I actually  would call him that at times and he never corrected me. So much I could say on this subject but I'm not that dumb to open my mouth on certain things publicly. 

I have heard from others the same as far as he and I being close. He married me. I'm afraid that was his big mistake. The last thing that happened that I am afraid was the final straw for him was he didn't go to the family  Mother's day get together. He was sick and we stayed home. The family saw it as he chose mothers day with me instead of his mom. It was a big deal. He was dead a week later. His sister was the last person to see him. She had visited and within 20 minutes of her leaving was when the convulsions and all started. 

I've been told by others that I was changing him instead of him changing me. 

One thing he did say was that what he was doing here at home with my children and I was more important than anything he did in the capital. 

My biggest concern.....what was he doing here with my children and I that would be more important than the capital? What did he do? I  know he would get me into a state where he could get to my subconscious mind. I remember some but not all. Obviously, I am concerned for what he was doing. 

Hindsight is crazy. All the odd things that happened are coming together. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 10:30 PM, rooey said:

There are reptilians inside humans all over the place and have been throughout history. And if there reptilians there are probably other beings too. Some believe in a god, others don't. Was your husband religious? 

 

Thank you for responding.

Yes. He was religious. His first degree was in theology from a Bible College and he spent years as a youth pastor. When we were together, I would say he went to church but I will not say he was in tune with the Holy Spirt. He did his own thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 11:21 PM, Seeker said:

This oddly sounds like the TV show V. Cold hearted reptilians abusing the human race for their genetics with some reptilians here to observe people and blend into society. But some V’s (reptilians) after spending time with humans in a relationship, begin to develop human emotions line love. Viewed as a weakness by the reptilians, but in reality is their saviour 

Thank you for responding. 

I do recall him saying they were here for sperm. I wish I could remember all the details but it was something about they would do anything to have it. I remember the topic because I remember making the comment that if they would make it enjoyable, they wouldn't have to take it in a painful way. They would have more than they could handle. His response was "you mean like the porn industry?". I said no more like think the kid movie Monsters Inc where laughter was more powerful than the screams. Love vs. Lust.

He truly loved me. I have no doubt about that at all. Makes me proud and sad all at the same time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 12:47 AM, Given To Fly said:

i saw a shapeshifter so these things definitely exist. how and why, is it interdimensional, or demonic, i'm still trying to find out, but my progress and research leads me to believe in the beings that are mentioned in 'the book of enoch' are that these are the same bastards. it's biblical. they're crafty and generational but defective.

to put short, a good guy wouldn't freak you out. a bad guy will show his colours.

(i have a video of that slimy mike pompeo (CIA/US Republican) doing a weird slit eye movement.)

 

and you say a great word: "discernment".

Scripture.

 

Thank you for responding. 

The things I have found out since his death show his colors as a bad guy.

I didn't know a bad guy. Oh, he wasn't perfect by any means but he really loved me. He went against everyone to love me I have found out. 

Before he died, one of our businesses was weighing heavy on me and I began to pray fervently for wisdom and discernment. Maybe him dying and me seeing things for what they are was Jesus' way of giving me that discernment about him and the family. 

I want to know how to grow so I can spot them before I loose my heart to them. 

Yes. Discernment is very scriptural. I want to be one of Jesus' favorites.  😊 I'm not even a little shy about that.  I know to typical society that makes me weird but I dont care. He is Very real. Especially through all of this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 10:13 AM, Carolyn Joy said:

My husband passed away in May 2018. The year leading up to him passing, he would show me videos almost every night about reptilians.  I had no idea about any of this prior to him teaching me. I know he hypnotized me during these times. He would instruct me to squeeze his hand if I was still with him and would touch my leg to trigger things. The one thing he reiterated over and over was to never ever trust a reptilian. It was never a question as to if they existed. I told him one time that I felt like I was in training.  He said yes.

The day he died, I watched as his "heart attack " made him convulsed so hard he was coming completely off of the bed. The paramedics were already there and saw it as well. As they began to shock his heart, I watched as his eyes changed from blue to reptilian eyes. They stayed reptilian until they got him back. It was so shocking I jumped back in disbelief. 

When he woke, he couldn't talk but he was trying to tell me something. His eyes were blue again. He was alive when they took him. When they got him into the ambulance, they pulled out, then pulled over and the driver got out and went to the back. I went ahead as they told me to meet them there. When they did pull out, they turned the wrong direction from the hospital with no way to get there but to take a much longer rout. No lights, driving slow the wrong way. When I got to the hospital, his sister was there already and they had him there saying they had worked on him for 45 min. 

Long story but I  want to know more about his eyes. To say my trust and discernment is all kinds of broken is an understatement.

Why would he tell me to never ever trust a reptilian if he was one? Is it genetic? Is his family reptilian? How can I learn to spot a reptilian if my own husband  was one. To make a point, he and I were extremely  close. We were best friends. I liked my husband unlike so many. 

Obviously, still trying to understand it all. Any help locating answers would be appreciated greatly.  

Hi Carolyn Joy,

 

A man I worked for as his gardener had slit pupil eyes. Let's call him Mr R. They were shaped exactly like a cats eye jewel. Both he and his wife were of upper crust English extraction, and were considered to be Yankees, or WASPS, here in the States. At first I was just a crew member in the landscape company that mowed and trimmed for him. Later, I was hired away from the company to become his gardener. After some years had passed, and there had developed mutual trust, and even fondness, both Mr and Mrs would often drop their usual, cold, impersonal manner, and though always correct and understated, would talk to me with a lot of warmth and near comraderie.

 

Now I'll finally get to the point. Mr R's eyes had been the subject of a few conversations between us and there had always been something that seemed to be understood, but not mentioned at the end of the talks. For instance, Mr and Mrs R would often gaze at me after the words of a conversation were finished, as though more could be said, but would not be. Finally, one day we were talking about why, after many years of marriage they had not had children, but did have an adopted son. I had always assumed it was that one or the other of them had had something physically wrong as the reason. Mr R told me that his eye shape was reptilian, not of cats. Then they each said that somewhere in each of their respective families were individuals who were "off", and so, in the spirit of "doing the right thing", they had decided not to have any children, though they were able to have them.

 

The point I would like to make is that even though Mr R had reptilian blood, or genes, he also had a conscience and good moral character. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

These are effects in "after effects" software

 

I can see them, I've only ever seen them in picture's. 

Its more then just the eyes, its in the facial area and woman seem very distorted in the facial area

No one will believe me and I don't care either.

But videos like these discredit the whole concept.

Edited by Reptile hunter
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2020 at 5:03 PM, Reptile hunter said:

These are effects in "after effects" software

 

I can see them, I've only ever seen them in picture's. 

Its more then just the eyes, its in the facial area and woman seem very distorted in the facial area

No one will believe me and I don't care either.

But videos like these discredit the whole concept.

 

I second this. The videos were clearly edited. I'm really surprised this wasn't spotted by the poster. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...