The Reality Of Escaping The UK At 2nd Lockdown

Hello folks

If you read nay of my previous posts you will know that I was planning on escaping the uK prior to the second 'lock down.' I have now left and I wanted to share my journey and the experiences so you can hear a first hand account.

So I left the UK on the day of the so called second lock down - 5th November ( interesting date for that the chose eh? V for Vendetta anyone??) I want to tell you of my experience in airports and other countries. I had the opportunity to go meet a friend in Norway for a few days at lock down time, I was then planning to go to Mexico as a starting point to a new life. My ultimate goal has been for some time, to live off grid. Mexico has a lot of plus points to that end and was why I chose that destination, amongst many other reasons.

So initially I tried to get a flight on the 4th when they announced the new lockdown was going to happen. However the flights were literally going up by massive amounts as I was trying to book them, also, direct flights were being removed- a week before they started at about £150 ( or £69 if you flew direct from Manchester). At booking time in the 15 or 20 minutes it took to find and try to book them they went from £220 to £775. 

I decided it was crazy to pay that and took a view that the next day or day after would probably be fine and ended up booking one for £440 instead for the 5th. The only flights to Norway were via Amsterdam. I chose to fly from London City as it was easy for me to get to.

At the airport at about 6pm there were about 25 people in total, about two thirds of them were on my flight. I could see many flights out of the UK being cancelled on the board. I walked in and was shot in the face with a staff member who was practicing with the heat gun. I was not wearing a mask ( even though it was mandatory), nobody questioned that or tried to enforce it, I stood in a line of 4 people to check in and had a nice conversation with the check in guy about how shit is was he had to wear a mask and how he hated it.

There were two policemen in body armour standing around chatting. I went upstairs to join the baggage check queue. No mask yet. All was fine until I got to the front of the queue when the Nazi on the walk through booth screamed at me to put a mask on. I gave him my best smile with an 'you're an idiot' stare and complied until I got through the barrier. Then I took it off, plugged in my headphones and ignored all the masked sheeple.

I boarded the plane mask free ( mandatory mask req) and smiled sweetly at the crew. After take off they served a snack, but I was really hungry so I asked the cabin crew if there was any more food and he came back with a business class meal. heh!  Some bloke opposite me on the flight decided to try and report me for not wearing a mask, I just rolled my eyes at him and plugged my headphones back in. The crew just smiled at him and said OK sir. 

Upon arrival at Amsterdam I was  amazed at how busy the airport was- it was PACKED, hundreds of flights on the board, There were hardly any non mask wearers. Got on second flight- mask enforcement by crew. Sat down, closed my eyes and removed my mask to breathe. Was told off when they woke me up for landing. Oh dear, rule breaker. tsk!

Got to Norway, told them what they wanted to hear re '10 day quarantine' intention and sailed through. Its interesting to note that in Norway the bars etc were all open and most don't wear a mask as they are not fully in  the EU they make their own rules, also, a lot of north sea oil workers go through Norway and as such the rules are a bit slacker. No taxi drivers or airport staff tried to enforce the mask rule.

I want to remind folks, there are no stamps on your passport if you are EU going through AMS or Norway, so no one knows how long you have been there. The rules are stupid nonsense. AMS people are very indoctrinated to the mask wearing though. On my flight from Norway back to AMS I had a nice chat to a Dutch young girl whilst I wa snot wearing a mask, she then got up and reported me to the staff and moved seats! SHIT! Im a human BIO WEAPON!! Cabin crew told me off. oops!

The MX  flight was pretty busy, maybe three quarters full around 9th November. Not much mask enforcement as it was a night flight. The Dutch immigration guy at AMS was very friendly. The idiotic thing was that we had to queue for about 20 mins to get to the check point, ( everyone else with a mask on-but not me) Then take it off at the window for immigration for ID purposes. Lunacy.

Upon arrival at MX nobody enforced masks either, tho MX is a mask heaven, and local governers like their workers to be fully co-ordinated- black uniform, black and red mask...! Very sinister looking.

Frankly the whole experience was no where near as bad as I was lead to believe it would be, and was in fact, pretty easy. I did it all on my own. At Mexico they asked how long I would stay, I said 180 days ( maximum allowed) to visit friends and  a holiday - stamped- no problem. The only thing we had to do was fill in a form on the plane that said where we had come from in the last x days. You could write anything really if your passport was not stamped. Nobody checks and there is no contact tracing crap to deal with afterwards, and no idiotic quarantine rules either.

Mexico is awesome. They do not enforce the so called rules. MX city is worse though. Each region has its own govenor so they are all different as far as rules go so its easy to find one that suits you. There is quite a large English speaking anarchy expat nation here and I had a ready made online group of awake folks to connect with which made the whole thing very easy. Mexican people are super friendly and willing to help anyone. Its normal here. Everything is open, life goes on at frenetic pace. Its very cheap to live here too. Now connecting to off grid types for the next part of my life overhaul.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Hello folks

If you read nay of my previous posts you will know that I was planning on escaping the uK prior to the second 'lock down.' I have now left and I wanted to share my journey and the experiences so you can hear a first hand account.

So I left the UK on the day of the so called second lock down - 5th November ( interesting date for that the chose eh? V for Vendetta anyone??) I want to tell you of my experience in airports and other countries. I had the opportunity to go meet a friend in Norway for a few days at lock down time, I was then planning to go to Mexico as a starting point to a new life. My ultimate goal has been for some time, to live off grid. Mexico has a lot of plus points to that end and was why I chose that destination, amongst many other reasons.

So initially I tried to get a flight on the 4th when they announced the new lockdown was going to happen. However the flights were literally going up by massive amounts as I was trying to book them, also, direct flights were being removed- a week before they started at about £150 ( or £69 if you flew direct from Manchester). At booking time in the 15 or 20 minutes it took to find and try to book them they went from £220 to £775. 

I decided it was crazy to pay that and took a view that the next day or day after would probably be fine and ended up booking one for £440 instead for the 5th. The only flights to Norway were via Amsterdam. I chose to fly from London City as it was easy for me to get to.

At the airport at about 6pm there were about 25 people in total, about two thirds of them were on my flight. I could see many flights out of the UK being cancelled on the board. I walked in and was shot in the face with a staff member who was practicing with the heat gun. I was not wearing a mask ( even though it was mandatory), nobody questioned that or tried to enforce it, I stood in a line of 4 people to check in and had a nice conversation with the check in guy about how shit is was he had to wear a mask and how he hated it.

There were two policemen in body armour standing around chatting. I went upstairs to join the baggage check queue. No mask yet. All was fine until I got to the front of the queue when the Nazi on the walk through booth screamed at me to put a mask on. I gave him my best smile with an 'you're an idiot' stare and complied until I got through the barrier. Then I took it off, plugged in my headphones and ignored all the masked sheeple.

I boarded the plane mask free ( mandatory mask req) and smiled sweetly at the crew. After take off they served a snack, but I was really hungry so I asked the cabin crew if there was any more food and he came back with a business class meal. heh!  Some bloke opposite me on the flight decided to try and report me for not wearing a mask, I just rolled my eyes at him and plugged my headphones back in. The crew just smiled at him and said OK sir. 

Upon arrival at Amsterdam I was  amazed at how busy the airport was- it was PACKED, hundreds of flights on the board, There were hardly any non mask wearers. Got on second flight- mask enforcement by crew. Sat down, closed my eyes and removed my mask to breathe. Was told off when they woke me up for landing. Oh dear, rule breaker. tsk!

Got to Norway, told them what they wanted to hear re '10 day quarantine' intention and sailed through. Its interesting to note that in Norway the bars etc were all open and most don't wear a mask as they are not fully in  the EU they make their own rules, also, a lot of north sea oil workers go through Norway and as such the rules are a bit slacker. No taxi drivers or airport staff tried to enforce the mask rule.

I want to remind folks, there are no stamps on your passport if you are EU going through AMS or Norway, so no one knows how long you have been there. The rules are stupid nonsense. AMS people are very indoctrinated to the mask wearing though. On my flight from Norway back to AMS I had a nice chat to a Dutch young girl whilst I wa snot wearing a mask, she then got up and reported me to the staff and moved seats! SHIT! Im a human BIO WEAPON!! Cabin crew told me off. oops!

The MX  flight was pretty busy, maybe three quarters full around 9th November. Not much mask enforcement as it was a night flight. The Dutch immigration guy at AMS was very friendly. The idiotic thing was that we had to queue for about 20 mins to get to the check point, ( everyone else with a mask on-but not me) Then take it off at the window for immigration for ID purposes. Lunacy.

Upon arrival at MX nobody enforced masks either, tho MX is a mask heaven, and local governers like their workers to be fully co-ordinated- black uniform, black and red mask...! Very sinister looking.

Frankly the whole experience was no where near as bad as I was lead to believe it would be, and was in fact, pretty easy. I did it all on my own. At Mexico they asked how long I would stay, I said 180 days ( maximum allowed) to visit friends and  a holiday - stamped- no problem. The only thing we had to do was fill in a form on the plane that said where we had come from in the last x days. You could write anything really if your passport was not stamped. Nobody checks and there is no contact tracing crap to deal with afterwards, and no idiotic quarantine rules either.

Mexico is awesome. They do not enforce the so called rules. MX city is worse though. Each region has its own govenor so they are all different as far as rules go so its easy to find one that suits you. There is quite a large English speaking anarchy expat nation here and I had a ready made online group of awake folks to connect with which made the whole thing very easy. Mexican people are super friendly and willing to help anyone. Its normal here. Everything is open, life goes on at frenetic pace. Its very cheap to live here too. Now connecting to off grid types for the next part of my life overhaul.

Huge congrats!! 

This is very admirable work :)

Wishing you the best on all your endeavours! 

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I had a nice chat to a Dutch young girl whilst I was not wearing a mask, she then got up and reported me to the staff and moved seats! SHIT! Im a human BIO WEAPON!! Cabin crew told me off.

Good luck with your adventure. This kind of episode, though, is what I was originally warning the posters about here. It's easy to over-glorify certain countries (the Netherlands does stand out because it's a well-organised country with a pretty high living standard) where the populace are quite indoctrinated and probably more likely to obey authority than Brits are.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

There was no PCR testing when I left, or in Norway or AMS.

Things may be different now though re PCR- I left two week s ago.

In MX there are freedom cells actively encouraging folks of a like mind to gather together. Many are looking at off grid etc. There are certain places where people are gathering. Many come down from the States or Canada ( of they can get out- Canada is particularly bad for locking people in the country) But there are also lots from other EU countries. Ive met Aussies, Latvian, English, American, and Mexcicans in just two weeks. Its an interesting journey thats for sure! Lots os singles too, not all couples etc, some families, some with pets, the whole spectrum.

15 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

Thanks for the detailed report, although I have been reading your updates on TDV Telegram. I’d like to come to Mexico too but I’m still trying to get back to the UK from the Canaries with a cat, which is proving impossible at the moment. 

There is an Aussie lady having same issue trying to get out of Oz with two cats as airlines are shutting down or deleting flights. Why do you need to go via UK first? 

14 hours ago, DerProfessor said:

Good luck with your adventure. This kind of episode, though, is what I was originally warning the posters about here. It's easy to over-glorify certain countries (the Netherlands does stand out because it's a well-organised country with a pretty high living standard) where the populace are quite indoctrinated and probably more likely to obey authority than Brits are.

Yeah the Dutch are awesome, but they are rule followers for sure. however, its really all about not giving a damn and just acting normal mostly. You get  away with a lot by being nice!

15 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

Thanks for the detailed report, although I have been reading your updates on TDV Telegram. I’d like to come to Mexico too but I’m still trying to get back to the UK from the Canaries with a cat, which is proving impossible at the moment. 

Welcome to connect with me there if you want to chat more directly. Lots of folks here will try to help others heading out of they can. By sharing our experiences it keeps us all safe and helps with the fear factor.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2020 at 8:05 PM, RobinJ said:

Hello folks

Glad you made it. Which airlines did you use for which flights?

As I said to you before, my son is in Mexico...where are you at the moment? Obviously not your exact location but the rough locale? Did you fly in to Mexico City or another?

Do you speak Spanish?  My son knows a few people there now - do you have any contacts locally?

Are you staying in hostels at the moment?

( Only answer what you feel safe answering obv.)

Edited by Beaujangles
1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

There is an Aussie lady having same issue trying to get out of Oz with two cats as airlines are shutting down or deleting flights. Why do you need to go via UK first? 

When the Maastricht thing happened a lot of flights were being routed through Berlin. The way things are all connected between countries is not the way they are presented. There's still some kind of British Empire thing going on concealled by layers of bullshit. Moldova is still pretty much Russian territory but Moldovans consider themself a separate entity from Russia. The social cleeks haven't changed much since Soviet days when the Rhetoric for the common people was about freedom from imperial ownership by surrendering their everything to the supreme Soviet. Same story across the board. The biggest impediment to liberty are false stories that people have it. The biggest impediment to world peace depend who you ask. Some say its the realisation that political bonds are exploitative, some say its the people pointing out such bonds are exploitative. In the world where no man rules over another, there are things which can be grasped which are outside the grasp of the warring factions. I wish I had your money to escape this wonderful liberal democracy where tyrannical laws could never happen here. Good luck

On 11/30/2020 at 10:43 PM, Beaujangles said:

Glad you made it. Which airlines did you use for which flights?

As I said to you before, my son is in Mexico...where are you at the moment? Obviously not your exact location but the rough locale? Did you fly in to Mexico City or another?

Do you speak Spanish?  My son knows a few people there now - do you have any contacts locally?

Are you staying in hostels at the moment?

( Only answer what you feel safe answering obv.)

I flew KLM the whole way, though I think the MX part was operated by Air Mex via KLM if that makes sense! I'll PM you re your son -where I am etc. Happy to meet him if he is nearby

I dont speak Spanish, but its not difficult to get by, Mexicans want to help and are very friendly. There are many expats to connect to lots have dual language.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:53 PM, Steph said:

When the Maastricht thing happened a lot of flights were being routed through Berlin. The way things are all connected between countries is not the way they are presented. There's still some kind of British Empire thing going on concealled by layers of bullshit. Moldova is still pretty much Russian territory but Moldovans consider themself a separate entity from Russia. The social cleeks haven't changed much since Soviet days when the Rhetoric for the common people was about freedom from imperial ownership by surrendering their everything to the supreme Soviet. Same story across the board. The biggest impediment to liberty are false stories that people have it. The biggest impediment to world peace depend who you ask. Some say its the realisation that political bonds are exploitative, some say its the people pointing out such bonds are exploitative. In the world where no man rules over another, there are things which can be grasped which are outside the grasp of the warring factions. I wish I had your money to escape this wonderful liberal democracy where tyrannical laws could never happen here. Good luck

The biggest threat to world peace is people not waking up to the fact that we are ALL connected, we are not separate nations, peoples, genders, countries, or any other label tied on to us by indoctrination. The Only way forward is to stop playing the cabal's games of separation in all things-which keeps us fighting and believing black is white and visa versa, or good and bad, or that someone who will come and save us.

Humans have immense power, if they would just wake up to their spirituality and realise where the power lies, and its not with the cabal or any other nut job despot paedophilic psychopath who wants to rule over us with fake 'laws' based on bullshit. #rantover

• Like 1