Know what you are.

steven geldenhuys

Last night I battled to fall asleep, and when I did a five second dream was implanted to get the attention of the spirit and Serpent soul. My body form also woke up, and I saw this young girl standing next to my bed. She was about thirteen years old, had two pony-tails, and there were patches on her forehead that revealed a metal component beneath her skin – this told me she was from another world/dimension to ours.

It was like someone standing backstage waiting to be called to the stage, and when their name is read they step forward in anxious anticipation. This is how she presented herself to me – she stood about two metres away from me next to my bed, and then with some anxious trepidation she stepped forwards. I put my body form hand on her shoulder as a form of greeting, and then I shifted my hand in her heart energy field. Then she opened her mouth and barfed out this massive Snake.

She then spoke to me, and this was a first for me, where a spirit opened its mouth and spoke to me where I could hear their words. She said: “Do you feel me?” I nodded my head in affirmation, as in I could feel her when I put my hand to her shoulder, but then I realized that I heard wrong, as I was asleep and then suddenly woken up by her presence. What she actually said to me was: “Do you fear me?”

From her, the focus was on the Snake that she barfed out. This Snake was in a frenzy, as in it could not wait to enter my spirit and body forms frequency. I felt it push against my left eye, and then somehow, somewhere it entered my forms, where I felt it within my chest area. As I lay in bed with this massive frequency Snake embedded within me, I found it odd that this Snake was there.

How many times have I seen the Snakes slither towards me in my sleep state, and then I feel them within me as they penetrated my forms – the ones all curled up in my pelvic region; the ones that directly bite onto my kidneys to draw the energy from the source; the swarms of Snakes that wriggle into my forms; the ones behind my face; the ones that come up through the base of my left foot.

But this one was different. It entered me to see if what was written in the journal was true – that within the chest area, just beyond the illusion, lies the Infinite. This Snake that was embedded within my chest area had its head in the Infinite.

What this tells me is what I already know – what I have known for years: that what is written in the journal is spread to all the worlds and dimensions and realms within the illusion.

Now all have the opportunity to go Home – to understand who they are and what happened to them that they became stuck within an illusion. This understanding sets them for. For that, I am most thankful.

The clock on the computer says it is 2:25 AM.

Where my spirit and Serpent soul have been to in my sleep state over the last few hours I have NEVER experienced before. I have not yet viewed David Ickes video on Wetiko, but I imagine that where my unseen has just been to is those that dwell in Wetiko.

Take Grew and his minions in the movie Despicable Me (without the cute three goils) and that character and its appearance is for me Wetiko. As has been said, I have not seen Ickes video and thus the definition of Wetiko, so I cannot use the term, so let me rather use the term Despicable to explain where I went to in my sleep state.

I found myself around people – many people – it was one of those “I hear there is a party at Joes’ place, so let’s go.” Everyone was coming and going, but please understand that those there were mad, and if I say “mad,” it is a madness that cannot be defined as in what we know madness to be. There was no evil - there was no time when I felt my spirit was in danger. There were no Beasts or monsters of Serpents – none of what I have seen over the last eight years plus in my sleep state through my Third Eye. All I witnessed, where I mingled amongst those there at the “party,” was madness, but it was a controlled madness. It was a madness that formed over a long period of time and thus became to be seen as the norm. It is like taking the inhabitants of an insane asylum and viewing them as the norm, except  with one major difference – this madness that I witnessed was not a disorder; it was a cultural acceptance and this was the norm.

And get this: This is the place where you and I would have headed without knowing of Consciousness/ the strand within.

At the one end of the line are those that believe what they are told. They put on the telly, and regurgitate what has been told to them as the truth – no questions asked. This lack of critical thinking makes these spirits stupid and devoid of character. They become a living, empty shell for the “truth.”

At the other end of the line are those spirits that say “Whoa, something is wrong here; it doesn’t make sense.” Now these spirits are what one would call “alternative” – they see the mainstream nonsense for what it is and turn their backs on this in-your-face nonsense. (At one place where my spirit was last night, I saw this bus filled with hippies coming or going to the gathering, and what this showed me, was this is where this Despicable begins: “The rest is nonsense dude – let’s search for and find our own way.”) This is what you and I are doing – finding our own truth, but here is the rub: What happens when you don’t find the truth? You look and look and look and you don’t find. There is nothing at all the places where you have been. What do you do then, as you want to go forwards, away from the nonsense, but now towards what, as where you have been, and you have been everywhere, there is no truth to be found – this truth that you so desperately seek.

What happens to these truth seekers when no truth is to be found? They cannot dwell in lies, and they cannot remain in stagnancy, as they have to keep moving. To where do they go to from here? The answer is a state where you become warped, where your spirit takes on a form of madness that we cannot define.

Words cannot describe the state of these Despicables. How about: madness, confusion, and acceptance all in one. Unbelievable.

I have been to this place I call the Nothingness of the Forgotten, where spirits forget the Consciousness within them – they forget what they are at their core, and thus remain in a place where they don’t know themselves as they forgot themselves. Gates and Fauci et al will find themselves there, and from there they will see what they knowingly allowed themselves to become. Now they have a choice: face the Beast that you are and become better, or remain lost in this place.

Where I went to earlier on in my sleep state are seekers of the truth that never found the truth, and they are still going “forwards” seeking. They are going, and already have been, further and further into madness as they seek something they know they will never find, but they keep on going anyway. They do not have hope – they have acceptance that Utopia cannot be found, but what else is there to do but keep going.

Where they went, and are, are over the cliff into a madness – a madness that is controlled, as in they are half cognitive of who and what they are, but there is emptiness where there should be truth, as truth was never found.

Understand one thing: What I speak of, as in what I saw, as in what is out there, is not a select group. It is a powerful force, and I say powerful because within them is the drive that has always been within them. This drive is there, without what they so dearly seeked, namely the truth, but this drive is there.

How do these Despicable influence the rest within the illusion? I don’t know, but the answer should be in the Icke video-cast.

How much sadness I have for these Despicables. Over the years in writing this journal my wife pointed out here and there that she was concerned that I would never find the answers I am looking for, but I knew that I had to keep going – not so much for me, but for the innocent that were being shamed and destroyed. If I had to guess, where the Despicables went wrong was that it was a group effort – everyone gave their two cents worth, and before you knew it Arthur didn’t know if he was Martha, and everyone was running around in circles chasing their tails.

This force; this Despicable force is out there, and don’t underestimate their power. They have always had method to their madness, but never the truth to guide them.

I take the frequency of my journal and I throw it at them and I find my mark – I hit them square between the eyes. These friends that once were are now filled with what they have seeked for so long – the understanding of what happened at the very beginning that we all found ourselves lost and alone within an illusion. Understand, and one has grounding. From this foundation on which your grounding has been built you find your truth. Your truth might take you to the left, while mine takes me to the right, but we all end up at the same place – Home. Never listen to me or to others, listen to the truth within you, but the framework of this truth is kindness, where you only want the best for others and yourself.

To the Despicables I say “be kind,” and your answer to me is that you are, and this is the truth, as more than anything I had to eventually depart your space, but never did I feel threatened.

Take this understanding of what the animals taught us and throw this onto your framework of kindness. This will wash away your extreme form of madness. From there you can return the journal you took from me.

I am so sorry for what happened to you. You are the champions of the illusion. You lost everything, including yourselves, but what you never lost was your integrity. You were never cruel, and for that I applaud you.

On 2/26/2022 at 3:15 AM, steven geldenhuys said:

The clock on the computer says it is 2:25 AM.

Where my spirit and Serpent soul have been to in my sleep state over the last few hours I have NEVER experienced before. I have not yet viewed David Ickes video on Wetiko, but I imagine that where my unseen has just been to is those that dwell in Wetiko.

Take Grew and his minions in the movie Despicable Me (without the cute three goils) and that character and its appearance is for me Wetiko. As has been said, I have not seen Ickes video and thus the definition of Wetiko, so I cannot use the term, so let me rather use the term Despicable to explain where I went to in my sleep state.

I found myself around people – many people – it was one of those “I hear there is a party at Joes’ place, so let’s go.” Everyone was coming and going, but please understand that those there were mad, and if I say “mad,” it is a madness that cannot be defined as in what we know madness to be. There was no evil - there was no time when I felt my spirit was in danger. There were no Beasts or monsters of Serpents – none of what I have seen over the last eight years plus in my sleep state through my Third Eye. All I witnessed, where I mingled amongst those there at the “party,” was madness, but it was a controlled madness. It was a madness that formed over a long period of time and thus became to be seen as the norm. It is like taking the inhabitants of an insane asylum and viewing them as the norm, except  with one major difference – this madness that I witnessed was not a disorder; it was a cultural acceptance and this was the norm.

And get this: This is the place where you and I would have headed without knowing of Consciousness/ the strand within.

At the one end of the line are those that believe what they are told. They put on the telly, and regurgitate what has been told to them as the truth – no questions asked. This lack of critical thinking makes these spirits stupid and devoid of character. They become a living, empty shell for the “truth.”

At the other end of the line are those spirits that say “Whoa, something is wrong here; it doesn’t make sense.” Now these spirits are what one would call “alternative” – they see the mainstream nonsense for what it is and turn their backs on this in-your-face nonsense. (At one place where my spirit was last night, I saw this bus filled with hippies coming or going to the gathering, and what this showed me, was this is where this Despicable begins: “The rest is nonsense dude – let’s search for and find our own way.”) This is what you and I are doing – finding our own truth, but here is the rub: What happens when you don’t find the truth? You look and look and look and you don’t find. There is nothing at all the places where you have been. What do you do then, as you want to go forwards, away from the nonsense, but now towards what, as where you have been, and you have been everywhere, there is no truth to be found – this truth that you so desperately seek.

What happens to these truth seekers when no truth is to be found? They cannot dwell in lies, and they cannot remain in stagnancy, as they have to keep moving. To where do they go to from here? The answer is a state where you become warped, where your spirit takes on a form of madness that we cannot define.

Words cannot describe the state of these Despicables. How about: madness, confusion, and acceptance all in one. Unbelievable.

I have been to this place I call the Nothingness of the Forgotten, where spirits forget the Consciousness within them – they forget what they are at their core, and thus remain in a place where they don’t know themselves as they forgot themselves. Gates and Fauci et al will find themselves there, and from there they will see what they knowingly allowed themselves to become. Now they have a choice: face the Beast that you are and become better, or remain lost in this place.

Where I went to earlier on in my sleep state are seekers of the truth that never found the truth, and they are still going “forwards” seeking. They are going, and already have been, further and further into madness as they seek something they know they will never find, but they keep on going anyway. They do not have hope – they have acceptance that Utopia cannot be found, but what else is there to do but keep going.

Where they went, and are, are over the cliff into a madness – a madness that is controlled, as in they are half cognitive of who and what they are, but there is emptiness where there should be truth, as truth was never found.

Understand one thing: What I speak of, as in what I saw, as in what is out there, is not a select group. It is a powerful force, and I say powerful because within them is the drive that has always been within them. This drive is there, without what they so dearly seeked, namely the truth, but this drive is there.

How do these Despicable influence the rest within the illusion? I don’t know, but the answer should be in the Icke video-cast.

How much sadness I have for these Despicables. Over the years in writing this journal my wife pointed out here and there that she was concerned that I would never find the answers I am looking for, but I knew that I had to keep going – not so much for me, but for the innocent that were being shamed and destroyed. If I had to guess, where the Despicables went wrong was that it was a group effort – everyone gave their two cents worth, and before you knew it Arthur didn’t know if he was Martha, and everyone was running around in circles chasing their tails.

This force; this Despicable force is out there, and don’t underestimate their power. They have always had method to their madness, but never the truth to guide them.

I take the frequency of my journal and I throw it at them and I find my mark – I hit them square between the eyes. These friends that once were are now filled with what they have seeked for so long – the understanding of what happened at the very beginning that we all found ourselves lost and alone within an illusion. Understand, and one has grounding. From this foundation on which your grounding has been built you find your truth. Your truth might take you to the left, while mine takes me to the right, but we all end up at the same place – Home. Never listen to me or to others, listen to the truth within you, but the framework of this truth is kindness, where you only want the best for others and yourself.

To the Despicables I say “be kind,” and your answer to me is that you are, and this is the truth, as more than anything I had to eventually depart your space, but never did I feel threatened.

Take this understanding of what the animals taught us and throw this onto your framework of kindness. This will wash away your extreme form of madness. From there you can return the journal you took from me.

I am so sorry for what happened to you. You are the champions of the illusion. You lost everything, including yourselves, but what you never lost was your integrity. You were never cruel, and for that I applaud you.

Hiya Steven!

Are you Dutch by any chance because that is important? Where are you? I mean just country you live in. I know what you're looking at. You're watching The Matrix going down, being deposed to an under level. Its gloomy dying consciousness. You need to learn how to take your head out of it and let it go down.    

I'll give you a tip. try to let go of it. If you want I can help you. There's another consciousness growing on the planet. A happy, beautiful one, you might want to look at that instead because this is obvious that the dying The Matrix is moving through your mind and you are able to pick it up. If you know what it is, it will bother you less, especially if you understand that it is fucked. One thing, it's turned brown OK, it's not nice, that substance. It's fully conscious poo. I know because I can see it too eeeeeuuuuwwww! :D    

"Then I fell asleep and a story was followed – it was something nonsensical. Then “the heavens opened” and it began to rain outside as I lay in bed sleeping. The downpour woke me up, and something inside of me said “go into the stillness of the silence.” This stopped the thought projector of the story going on in my mind as I slept, and what I felt when this story stopped, as I went into the silence, were these tentacles moving about in my brain. It was one of the most freakiest things I have experienced in writing this journal."

You're talking to Den Haag! You're not insane! I know everything you have said. It's in your name, Geldenhuys. That house is in Den Haag, its an old illuminati bank, the ING and it's built into your mind. It's alright there's quite a few of us with this shit. Money is a powerful occult entity with everything piled into it what you are journalling about. This region of The Netherlands is the beginnings of the cruel matrix, which spirals out across the globe and I am sat right in the middle of it. I know what Im actively looking at. Don't worry about the scary name because that's what you are looking at in destruction. It's completely inverted on you.   

Edited by Clarissa

For me to tell you, or myself, to step aside to allow the spirit to take to the wheel of the body form is wishful thinking. I do not have my own beliefs – I write what I see and experience, and from these experiences the logic is two and two equals four. But, and once again it is a big BUT: All I know is survival, thus my focus is on food and shelter and an income.

This I understand, but what we have to understand is there is something much bigger than us. The frequency/wave-form of our body and spirit were manufactured in a cosmic laboratory. Our body is a frequency biological computer and our spirit at its core is an energy essence that circumvenes the strand/Consciousness within.

Within the spirit and body forms is the Serpent soul, and when this Snake becomes enlightened we say our Kundalini has been released. I assume that enlightenment means having an understanding beyond the frequency in which we find ourselves, but this I don’t know.

As we the body form are in survival mode we take the reins and tell the spirit and Serpent soul to go and fly a kite – we are in charge, and maybe, just maybe, we know what we are doing.

Apologies to be the one to break the news, but we the body form are not in charge, and we know nothing. What we are is the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness, what others call Consciousness – take away all the fluff and smoke and mirrors and this is what we are. Now there are no frequencies, only the Infinite. But until we get to that state, let’s define the pecking order. First is the Serpent soul; second is the spirit; third is the body flesh of the biological computer with its limited programming. In terms of understanding, between first, second and third, as in what is out there, this cannot be defined in our vocabulary – these three different forms are planets apart. And yet here we are, the body form, giving our take on what is.

I am at a stage of my life where this Steven needs to make some important decisions, where help is needed from the unseen. Of course I do my bit, where I do all I can, but I need help – as in guidance. My wife and I discuss the matters at hand, and then I tell her that I will sleep on it, meaning clarity will come through the night by means of guidance by the unseen i.e. the spirit or Serpent soul.

So let’s talk about this “guidance” – what did Steven see in his sleep state to guide the body form with an important decision.

Two nights back I closed my eyes to sleep and I saw the eye of what looked like a whale, but it was not a whale as we would know it – what came was from another world, and it was as sick as hell. This animal was in distress, and it has been in distress for a long time, meaning that it was slowly but surely dying. It came for healing and it got healing. Then I saw the spirit of our one dog lying in my arms sleeping with me on the bed. I saw my Serpent soul affectionately touch our dogs spirit and then this Snake rose up to go to otherly frequencies/realms.

Last night I closed my eyes to sleep and I saw a black UFO spaceship in our room. Standing next to my bed was a sentinel – the one that rode the spaceship. It had a black metal mask on and its eyes were purple, but this sentinel was the vehicle for what was within it. As I stretched out my arm as I lay in bed to feel this figure, I felt this long thin Snake enter the canal of the Serpent soul via the base of my left foot. When these two Serpents met, I felt their movement at the base of my pelvis.

Later on I felt his popping sensation, as in what was passed on to those that came from a different frequency in their spacecraft enlightened them.

So who is in charge of you? Do you understand that what we wish for and believe is non-existent within the big picture. Do you understand that we know nothing of nothing. If you the body and spirit form wish for guidance, then look to the Serpent soul/kundalini within to guide, as this Snake was cloned from the Serpent spirit and thus knows more than you and I.

Well, what about me and my important decision where I sorely need guidance? The answer is that I am sorted, as are you by the Serpent soul within. We will be okay – really we will – just remember to always be kind. Keep it positive. Always find an excuse to laugh and be joyous.

This Steven was given no guidance in my sleep state because when our Serpent soul has understanding and is free to roam we are always guided, not just in our sleep state.

Allow your Serpent soul/kundalini force to guide you the spirit and body form. I know, I have little faith, as in if I do things I know they will get done, but what can we do when we truly know nothing?

Shift perspective away from the body and spirit form. This allows the Serpent soul within to soar and lead the way. Just remember, as it is important, to have faith. Let go to one who knows more than you.

I leave you with Desiderata, as I could not have put it better myself:

Desiderata

GO PLACIDLY amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

By Max Ehrmann © 1927
Original text

(Got my journal back from the Despicables)

6 hours ago, steven geldenhuys said:

This I understand, but what we have to understand is there is something much bigger than us. 

Apologies to be the one to break the news, but we the body form are not in charge, and we know nothing. 

Last night I closed my eyes to sleep and I saw a black UFO spaceship in our room. Standing next to my bed was a sentinel – the one that rode the spaceship. It had a black metal mask on and its eyes were purple, but this sentinel was the vehicle for what was within it.

So who is in charge of you? Do you understand that what we wish for and believe is non-existent within the big picture. 

Well, what about me and my important decision where I sorely need guidance? I know, I have little faith, as in if I do things I know they will get done, but what can we do when we truly know nothing?

This I understand, but what we have to understand is there is something much bigger than us. 

Yes, there is something. That does not mean that Humans will see it in its true state. This is decided individually for each one of us in which form we will see it. Many will never see and those who see will see it understandably for them. The spectrum is infinite.

Apologies to be the one to break the news, but we the body form are not in charge, and we know nothing. 

We are responsible and knowledge is to be understood as relative. What is known now is simply one step of many to come. All this knowledge will be revised many times.

Last night I closed my eyes to sleep and I saw a black UFO spaceship in our room. Standing next to my bed was a sentinel – the one that rode the spaceship. It had a black metal mask on and its eyes were purple, but this sentinel was the vehicle for what was within it.

You have seen that which your innermost can process. But it was neither one nor the other. If you perceive it that way, the true image remains hidden from you. To see, there must be something unusual in you. This also includes the question ..Why am I here. And would I be able to withstand the true image of something impossible...

So who is in charge of you? Do you understand that what we wish for and believe is non-existent within the big picture. 

You. Process your fears and anxieties. Is not bound by duality. Humans have interpreted this. 

Well, what about me and my important decision where I sorely need guidance? I know, I have little faith, as in if I do things I know they will get done, but what can we do when we truly know nothing?

Human knowledge is flawed and based on duality. It will never judge something that is based on misunderstandings. It knows that. Diversity is more important than clarity. It is simply that humans can find answers on their own when they are ready. Everybody will go this path alone.

This morning I woke up early, so was lying in bed just resting before I got up. Was lying with my eyes closed  when something was shown to me. They showed me a body, and the shoulder area began to cave in to reveal what was inside the body. I saw a mouse, and when you looked further you would see that the mouse was inside the mouth of a snake. (The Snake caught the mouse for food.) Inside the body I saw the shape of a Human form that was lit up with a white light. This was the spirit, and the final thing I was shown was how the spirit lied down in the body form.

Did you ever wonder how a Snake came to be in your midst, where it is part and parcel of you? I did, and thanks to what was shown this morning we now understand how the trio of the Serpent, the spirit and the body form came to be a package.

The fall of The Wisdom Goddess Sophia created an impact zone. From this zone the Serpent spirit was born, and it was good, just as all is within the Infinite. Semiramis came forth as queen of the Serpent spirits. She created the illusionary Garden for the Dragon and Serpent spirits to play therein. As we know, she had the best intentions when she done this. The curiosity of the Dragon and Serpent spirits was an unknown state within the Infinite, and when this state entered the illusionary Garden it took on the shape of a worm/Parasite that was unknown to those in the Garden as it entered their form. (Talk about “curiosity killed the cat!")

We know the story of how the Serpent soul was cloned from the Serpent spirit to appease this want within all. (From one became two.)

So who is God of the illusion? – Queen Semiramis.

Who are Gods children? – the Serpents.

Why was a frequency spirit and body form created in the cosmic laboratories? – to feed and house Gods children.

Boom! Talk about being knocked off our pedestals. How important does your ego feel now?

What I see now that comes in my sleep state are beings from different realms that have healed. They are at peace because they understand and are thus no longer lost and entrapped within an illusion.

Now it is our turn to have peace through understanding. 

There was never anything for the spirit and body form to learn and understand. There was never something for us to figure out, and there was never a God that we had to be close to. Our original template was to house and feed Gods children. We were a food source and a shelter to Gods children – nothing less and nothing more. This child of God within; this Serpent soul came to love us more than anything, albeit for one golden rule – that the Serpent soul kept its integrity. If it did not then it crossed over to embrace the Reptilian frequency of the illusion, and in doing so it became a Beast. This marked the beginning of the end of the spirit that housed the Serpent soul, where the “last meal” was the Serpent devouring the spirit. This I have seen, and it is an awful sight to behold.

I have always said that we the body forms are worse than these Beasts I saw in my sleep state, and the reason for this is that we have a conscience. We should know better; we should know what is right and wrong, and I believe that our conscience was there to keep the Serpent soul on the straight and narrow path so that it does not falter and fall to become a Beast. Why we the Human species never held onto our integrity is beyond me, as this is truly all we have – our good hearts. When what I saw as a friend reveal itself as a beast I was shell-shocked, and in my despair I wrote down: “It costs nothing to be kind, and that is why it is used so seldom – we see no value to it.” I wrote that so that I may understand that we all lost our way as consumerism and the mad ego took us over.

Do you now understand what you are? You are a shelter and food source for Gods children.

The children are now free because their God/Mother is free. So what about you and me – this body form with the spirit within? What I will do is surrender to the Serpent soul within to show us the way Home. No detours; no tasks to be done; nothing to learn. Just go Home, as in allow the strand of Consciousness within to shine.

My job has been to set the unseen free so that they may set us free. This has been done. There is understanding in those from the shadows, and I say so because I see it. In the unseen I work, and here in the seen I spend my time driving my children around and pulling out weeds from my lawn. I do these tasks because my phone never rings where people ask me to heal their animals or them. And if I say it “never” rings I am exaggerating – it rings about twice a month if I am lucky. Why is this so? – it is because the madness of this world is not ready for Steven – they don’t understand him. If I had an ego I would be shattered, but luckily I know I am bigger than what inhabits this frequency. As I sit on the grass pulling out weeds I know I am as important as the CEO of a major corporation, and I know this because I know that we are both nothing. But now, with understanding within the unseen, we are everything. As one, we walk Home.

Never will I forget the lady who stood beside my bed and opened up her chest and abdominal cavity to reveal the child she was nurturing in the living incubator that she was. This child’s “mother” was from an Egyptian line that refused to be tainted by the ways of the illusion, meaning they held onto the truth and refused to be buckled to the ways of deceit and lies.

There is just something I need to know: What happened to the Dragon souls? When the Garden fell apart – literally – the Dragon and Serpent spirits fell into an induced slumber as they could not handle the dense state as they fell, but the Dragon and Serpent souls continued to fall.

We know what happened to the Serpent souls: A spirit and body form were created to house and feed them a.k.a. us, but what happened to the Dragon souls?

When I become still, where I am tucked within the Infinite as it is all around and within me, I become one with the Infinite to find the answer. If there is a restriction in the Dragon soul, or anything else that is denying it its freedom I choose to understand this now.

I think I recall saying that this child that was so lovingly cared for and loved by all was a Dragon entity, but there was no proof that I was correct. So just to make sure, I choose to feel the Dragon soul now and see if it is okay. (I am following this route because the other night this strange sound came from within me, and I need to know what it is, if it is not the Dragon soul.)

The “fire” of the Dragon is the natural might of the strand of Inherent Godness/Consciousness within. When I go into the space of the Dragon soul I feel this area where the strand should be blocked/restricted. So I was wrong about the child being a Dragon entity – he/she was maybe a god/prince/princess of sorts, but not a Dragon soul. Or maybe he/she was just a normal child that was loved by all.

It was written years ago that during the fall of the Dragon and Serpent souls there was a battle, and by “battle” it’s like two people being lost at sea with only a life-buoy for one. Who survives, and who gets the brunt of the fall? The obvious answer is the Serpent soul as it is within us. Was there favouritism on the part of Semiramis towards her Serpent children? I don’t know, but what I do know is the Dragon soul is still not free, and this we correct now.

Why were these Dragon souls cast aside and their fangs pulled to make them helpless? That is like me asking “why is Life cruel?” – Because it can.

I understand now that the strand of Godness within the Dragon souls were taken from them, so the “blockage” there more an empty space. To play Sherlock and find where the strands were taken is not necessary. I give these souls my strand, as in from my strand others come forth. To one Dragon soul a strand from my strand is passed, and from this Dragon souls strand another is passed to another Dragon soul until all once again have their “fire.” With this fire we also pass on understanding so that they may return to the Dragon spirits from where they were cloned. Awaken these mammoths and tell them the story so that they may once again be within the Infinite where they belong. They need to understand that is was a worm within them that transformed them to want – it was through no fault of their own.

Shame. What an absolute and total fuck-up. How horribly did things go wrong!

My goodness - it started with the “fall” of the Dragon and Serpent spirits into the illusionary Garden. May it all end with their return to the field within Infinite Love where they belong. What a ride it has been for all – a sad, sad ride.

A story was told to me last night in my sleep state. It was not an implanted dream, it was a story. It was like taking a comic book and making it and the characters within come to life.

The story was of two native-American Indians. A power line pole had fallen, so its cable was close to the ground and a danger to those around it. The one Indian wanted to release the cable so that it may rise up and no longer be a danger, whereas the other Indian was adamant that this would not happen. He drew the arrow on his bow, indicating that the power line would not be moved.

Then the sun rose and the sky turned a beautiful, magical colour. The “good” Indian said: “Look, it’s the prophecy that has come true – this shows us that we have to release the power line.”

What this means is that we have to release the system of Life so that it may be incorporated into the Infinite. What you hold onto, release. From there, by default, all else will be released. If you hold onto nothing then release everything – don’t pass Go, just release everything.

I hold onto the animals as they are my sanity in an insane world. I hold onto them tight, to the point where I can be too much – a pain in the arse, but this is not as bad as it sounds.

Let them go – release them and the System; the illusion, to the Infinite.

To be in the still of the strand/Consciousness should be as natural and effortless as breathing is to us the body form. With understanding it is. When you know what you are – a glorified nanny and café to a child of God, what you think and hold dearly to, as in what is important to you, becomes a mist that rises from you and disappears in the sun’s rays. Now nothing is taken to heart, as now the roles are reversed. With the freedom of the Serpent soul within we are released from our duty, and now it is our turn to be looked after, and for this we are thankful, but put the champagne and full body massage on ice as we no longer want to be in a place where we don’t belong. The “focus” now is to release the illusion and its attachment to our spirit and body forms so that the strand within may merely be. How is this done? – Release the power line so that it may attach to and be incorporated with the Infinite. Hold onto nothing. Be naturally still, as in take nothing to heart so that the strand and the Infinite may be one within.

And here is the trick: Don’t do what I just said, otherwise you will get in the way and do your best to what was just said.

Allow the Serpent soul to take the lead. When you are in the company of someone who knows infinitely more than you, and wants only the best for you, what do you do? Do you tell them what to do, and not only tell them, but get emotionally charged up to their nonsense, as you know and they don’t?

We have all made fools of ourselves believing we know what is best, and giving it to others that think the contrary, but now just be still and let go. The Serpent soul within knows better than me and you. The strand of God within – which is what you are – knows better than the spirit and body form. You understand this – you know this – so just let go by you the spirit and body knowing your place. Be still and listen and follow the Serpent soul and strand within. When you hear nothing you know you are on the right path as in being led back Home. Within the Infinite which is within you there is nothing to say or do, just be, and it is glorious.

And to you the body form remember that I am talking to your spirit within. The spirit will take the lead over the body.

This Steven will carry on with what I have always done – nothing will change in that respect. I will drive kids around and will start getting busy work wise, but within the waters are still to the point where you cannot see the water. Nothing holds me to the illusion. There is nothing within the illusion that I want to hold onto and make my own. What I do want and will have are states from the Infinite that I make my own – being still; being one with All; being Joy; being spontaneous; being Laughter; being Peace; being Companionship to a stranger; being a Friend to all.

Connect all to the Infinite by you letting go of what you held onto. The power line now connects to Consciousness.

There are two topics I would like to discuss now, both of which are weighing heavily on my heart – as in I have to speak about them, and from there we will discuss the way forwards.

The first is to what have we allowed ourselves to be downgraded too?

There was a stage when the illusion was a utopia, then things began to fall apart thanks to the unknown parasitic frequency of Deception within all. The illusionary Garden was never the Infinite, and this was, as has been said so often, as a result of the parasite within us that made us want and take. We were doomed from the very start, meaning that we began to roll away from the Infinite towards a negative grading. The Infinite was on the positive, the Garden when created on zero, and with the parasite in the Garden things began to roll downwards. (It was never the Serpent in the Garden that got the better of all, it was the parasite within the Serpent that buggered everything up.)

So understand that I am not talking about class, as in rich or poor, or culture and no culture. Nor am I talking about race, as in what colour one is, as surely our character defines us and not our skin colour. What I am talking about is what we have allowed ourselves to become in terms of our stock, and by “stock” I mean to what or whom have we allowed ourselves to be defined? To whom do we look to as an example of what we should be? Who is a stand-up person, where we can say: “Wow, let’s strive to walk alongside them.”

Who gave us the manual to be a good parent, or to be a thankful child? Who taught us consideration, or self-respect? Who taught us social skills, where we are refined and have an inherent compassion for those in our company? Who taught us kindness?

In most things in life I am pretty useless, be it sport or a handy-man around the house, but if you show we how to do something, I will be able to do it – I didn’t know, but now I do. And so too is it with Life – who taught us to be an asset to our family, community, country and planet, where we uplift and prosper (for us and for all) rather than destroy? The answer is “no one did.” The blind led the blind. A mixed up generation reproduced a mixed up generation and so we began our demise to the bottom of the road.

And this leads us on to the second topic, and that is while the ball rolled from zero into the negative, what became of us?

Mention has been made of a client’s dog who received a psychic attack: a Serpent in the unseen bit into and injected venom into this dogs spirit, and from the spirit the poison filtered onto the dogs body form. The attack was cold, calculated and cruel – it was to kill, just because the Serpent could.

This last week the same client asked me to check in on another of her dogs. This dog was uncomfortable and the owner wanted to see what was going on. When I went into this dogs energy field I felt this burning pain over its right shoulder, and then I felt something that I have not felt before – the dog was being healed at the core of its bone marrow in the left hind leg. As I felt this dogs energy field it became apparent that there was not so much an injury, but rather this dog was healing, and this was through no part of mine.

A few months ago this ladies dog, who was a national champion in its sport and who represented our country abroad, was attacked by a Serpent from the unseen that abruptly put an end to this dogs career, and now, another of her dogs was being healed by the unseen.  

What became of us as the ball began to roll downwards, was that so did we. To be evil; to be cruel, was an asset, as this got you somewhere within the illusion. Those that knew better; those that could have guided us back Home; those we sorely needed to show us the way; those I would call a friend or role-model or mentor,  those fuckers knew where the real power was within the illusion, namely the embracement of the Reptilian frequency. The more fucked up; the more chaos; the more pain and sorrow – the stronger these Beasts became within the illusion.

Now we had no one to look up to – who will guide us now? The answer was look to yourself, but this involved effort, and besides, it was easier to suck up to master to catch the bone that was thrown to us now and then.

Please understand that I am not being critical or judgmental – I am writing about what I see in the seen. I look around me in public places and I see the lost and confused, just as I am, but the difference is that I know I am lost and confused and do not accept this state as normal.

What I have been doing over the last eight years on a full-time basis, as in writing this journal, is roll the ball back to zero, so that Disharmony may no longer flourish. Semiramis allowed me to question her illusion and find the root of our insanity, and she allowed this as we would have all self-imploded sooner or later – the Serpents, the Dragons, as well as the “furniture” that was manufactured within the illusion to accommodate her Serpent children.

The proof that a transformation, as in a turnaround in the unseen has occurred, is from what I see now in my sleep state, as well as the spontaneous healing of this dog I was asked to assess in the week.

To say that we are in a lost, amnesic state is a fair assumption to make, as this is all we have known over many lifetimes.

What I am trying to say, and I don’t really know how to say it, is what is coming our way where we pop out of this trance state to wake up? Something is going to happen, and although I am awful on predictions, something inevitable has to happen to wake us up.

What will it be?

The days of doing what we want when we want because we can is over. The power of the cruel that was fuelled by the System is over. Now what about us – those that have gone with the flow of the System, where we ended up with no character, no integrity, no morals, no values, no backbone? What will happen to us the drifters?

The focus in the illusion by the God of the illusion has been to her children. This was not always the case because the illusionary Garden she created was for all, but the parasite stuffed everything up, and by default she honed in on her own to make sure they are okay.

When Semiramis is back on zero, she will move to a positive, as in go back Home to the Infinite, and the first to cross the great divide is her own, simply because they know more than us and are thus better off than us. When that step is taken, her child within us – the Serpent soul – will “pop,” as in become awakened to the Infinite, and when that moment happens we will be hit by a wave that will wake us up to everything we have come to see and known as normal. As the Snake “popped,” so too will we. When that happens this journal is over as the impenetrable walls of the illusion are no more.

One can never judge another, be they in the seen or unseen.

We should have looked within; we should have known ourselves. All that we the spirit and body form are is our good hearts – our conscience. (Our conscience was to be the guide to the Serpent soul within.) This was our gift. Be kind to others and you are kind to yourself. From there stand together as one. United, we would have found a way Home a long time ago, but this is water under the bridge.

Within you is Gods child. This God is free of the illusion in that she knows herself and what happened at the very beginning that caused her Garden to fall apart. Her child within you is free, and when this child is awakened to the Infinite so will you. When or how this will happen I don’t know. What I do know is that it will happen, and for this I am most thankful.

There is no greater killer of confidence and self-esteem than fear.

Since my early childhood up to the present day, when those from the shadows wanted to treat themselves, as in lay out the white linen, light the candles, and prepare a seven-course meal, they would implant a dream within Steven during his sleep state of Steven sitting his exams while not being prepared for them, as in I didn’t study hard enough and thus could not answer the questions. This was my greatest fear – of failing an exam, and how often was this scenario played out, in the seen literally and in the unseen through an implanted dream.

The release of energy to those within the unseen from the orgasm is nothing compared to cruel Beasts pressing the right buttons that will bring out our greatest fear. Now the café transformed from serving hotdogs to fillet mignon with a cognac-cream sauce and new-potatoes on the side, and of course ending with flambé crepes suzette.

How cruel Life has been.

You drop the strand at your throat area within the Infinite that is beyond the chest area within so that you may know you are safe, and from there you allow these programmed states that were stored within you and released when needed to play out as they should. What this means is don’t pull out of the dream or the scenario during the wakened state from the fear building up to the point where you cannot handle it – you allow the programme to continue playing until it has stopped. These fears are not real – they are implanted/programmed within you, in the spirit and body form. Yes, I can show you proof if I kept my old report cards that showed that I failed, but we live in an illusion. To fail in a System that has failed before it even began is not worth getting all fearful over.

Our fears were to feed those from the shadows, and we believed these fears to be our inadequacies; our failures, and this ripped our confidence to shreds. Once again, these fears are not our own – they were implanted within us to feed those from the shadows.

Release these stored, cruel programmes within your spirit and body forms from the safety of the Infinite within. For too long they have been within us. No more.

The implanted dream last night in my sleep state was long and drawn out. Then another dream was implanted, where I found myself in a doctors waiting room. The secretary told us waiting there that there were too many people in the waiting room, and she made some reference to covid.

I turned to lie on my back as I lay in bed, wondering what the hell was going on around me – as in who was implanting the dreams into my forms.

My spirit and Serpent soul saw the two wizards. The one was some distance below us, and he was overseeing a world/planet that was before him. From his vantage point he “played” with the planet and those that dwelled there. When I saw this wizard I also noticed the one just above me – both of these twats had their hooded robes on. The one overseeing the planet looked up towards me and said “the Conjure brings forth demons.” He held some device in his hand, and from this device black shadows/demons came forth. There were about fifteen of them and they came towards me, as per the request of the wizard. As I lay in bed I felt these demons within me as they entered my spirit and body form.

The wizard just above poured from a vessel what looked like a tar-black worm or Snake. This I felt as it tried to find an entry into my forms, and I felt that this entity was to take out the Serpent soul within me, whereas the demons were just to possess.

Occult means hidden, but what those that play with the occult don’t understand is whom they really hide from is their true selves. They hide, or should we say – turn their backs – on their true selves, namely the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness within.

So what one does in the presence of cruel wizards and demons is reveal themselves to themselves. Now nothing is hidden – including themselves. Now there is no more occult, as in game over.

No doubt spells have been placed on those that inhabit worlds within the illusion, and here by us we are no exception.

After getting rid of those within my space, I entered the space of all wizards and demons within the illusion and I showed them their strand. From there you retreat as the decision/choice/option is now theirs regarding what they have become and what they really are.

As I lay in bed I also felt the Watcher spirit within me. This Octopus was no longer over the brain – I found it within my face area. Talk about a holder-on till the very end. We embraced it within the Infinite and it was no more.

The days of cruel wizards are over.

Went to sleep last night lying on my left side. I closed my eyes and allowed the exhaustion to take me over that I had been fighting off the whole day. After a few seconds I saw this large Snake curled up next to me. This was a first, as I always see them slithering towards me in mid-air. This one with the unusual patterns on its skin I found just lying next to me. So now I could not fall into a deep sleep because I wanted to see why this Snake was next to me. Was there a spirit form that accompanied the Snake? Nothing was seen around me.

Then I felt this Snake enter my spirit and body form through my left forearm. This was another first as this point of entry was never used before. The Snake went to settle in my mid to lower abdomen – another first as they normally penetrate deeper within my forms.

So now I am lying in bed, wishing I could just sleep, waiting to understand why this Snake was lying within my abdomen. The wait was too long and I fell asleep, to be awoken by activity around me. There were two spirits floating above me. They looked Human, but if I had to guess I don’t think they were. What made them stand out was the absolute peace within themselves that they radiated forth. I saw how the one spirit put its head between the legs of the other spirit, and from the canal between the legs of the one spirit this Snake came forth. This Snake touched the face of the spirit who was waiting there to greet it. It was a most unusual sight to witness, and in hindsight I was surprised as I thought I was the only one who knew of the Serpent souls that reside within the spirit form.

This Snake that came forth was creepy looking, as in something that does not eminate from our world.

Now it was my turn for this Snake to come forth and touch my face. From there it moved to my left forearm to enter my spirit and body form through there.

This creepy looking Snake went to the Snake already in my abdominal area, and then I understood the setup – it was date night.

So there I was lying in bed as these two Serpents were getting stuck into each other in my abdominal area – in a nice way – and I thought to myself “this is stupid beyond; I didn’t sign up for this!”

What was this all about? I don’t know, but I don’t appreciate being used as a spare room where others have a romp. (The Serpent that I saw lying next to me was the male, and the other that came forth from the spirit was the female.) Jokes aside, is this what I have turned out to be – a stud farm.

On this one I cannot see the big picture, but from my side I don’t appreciate what happened to me. Fuck them – they can go and fuck somewhere else.

My wife saw those from the shadows before I did. About once a week she would wake up in a panic attack. Her whole body would be rigid in fear and she would describe what was before – it was mostly a Snake or a Spider. I guess her spirit and body form could not handle this shock to their system, so she stopped seeing those that rule over us.

When I walked through that door into the unseen to understand why Life was so cruel, more than anything I had to know.

My need to know superimposed the fear of the unknown. If you fear what you don’t know and understand then you are a snowball in Hell – you don’t stand a chance because these entities feed off fear, meaning that your fear in their presence makes you a tasty meal.

I have never really been fearful, but there have been times when I said to myself “Whoa, hold on tight, this is a potent one!” One night during my sleep state my spirit and Serpent soul were taken back in time to see the first king of the jungle. It was not the lion, but the python. This python was not as we know it to be today – it was hump-backed; floated side to side slightly off the ground; and it attacked its prey through hypnotism, meaning when it caught the attention of its prey, this Snake would lock them into a trance state, and from there it was game over. We were shown this king of the jungle and the bucks in its midst, and how this python operated.

This snake was creepy/freaky beyond and this rattled me a bit.

Another time the soul and spirit were taken to the edge of a flat sea. The waters were turbulent and active, as in there were many small waves, and as we stood looking at this sea we saw this massive Snake come from the waters. This thing was a force, and it came from the waters to hunt on the land. It was a “Whoa!” moment as we witnessed its presence.

Mention has been made of the red and black patterned Snake I woke up to from my sleep state. Shit! You are sleeping, and you wake up to this powerful Snake about two inches from your face. It stares at you with the attitude “now I am going to get you!” and from there it shoots down to your feet to gain speed just before it turns around to enter your forms with full impact.

That was another “holy crap” moment.

What came last night in my sleep state was another of those “Whoa, what is this!” moments.

When I first began to see the unseen in my sleep state I remember seeing insects, as in slugs etc. Only a few were seen – in those early days it was more the cosmic assassins and the Serpents that came to destroy me as I was not allowed to see those from the shadows. That they existed was their secret from us.

My spirit and Serpent soul were awaken to the activity around me last night as the body form lay sleeping in bed. What I saw was an insect that was a variant between a mantis and a mosquito. It put its arms on the ground to pull/lift itself out of the ground from where it existed. Then it stood on the ground – and its presence was larger than life and intimidating, as in you move back to retreat mode as you have no chance in a face-off against this entity. It stood there, proud and imposing, and it said to me “You are a good one.” What this meant is that it was there to sort out any nonsense, and those that did not toe the line, as in were not kind, would meet their fate from this entity.

The point to make through all of that waffle is that one must know oneself so that you may be in a position not so much to face adversity, but rather to avoid it. Know what you are, and now for the first time really, I am talking to you the body form with your name, gender and house address.

Your spirit and Serpent soul within know themselves, as in they understand the big picture, and from there can find their way to remain within the Infinite. These two are going one way, and we the body form are going the other, and this is obviously understandable as we need to survive in this dense environment.

What I ask of you is allow your spirit and Serpent soul to guide you where an element of peace is met within this frequency of planet Earth. Be in a position where you stand on your feet and you know yourself – where you are unfazed by this world and what it has to offer as you are bigger than that.

From there; from this foundation, you the body form starts looking within, where you unite with the spirit and Serpent soul within. What this means in simple English is that you are in this world but are no longer attached to it as you are following the lead of ones within you who truly do know more than you. But before this can happen, where you surrender to those within, you need to be in a position where you can say “okay, I know myself enough to be at peace with myself.” Life can shock you, but it doesn’t rattle you, as your foundation is unbreakable, and this is so because you know of Beasts in the seen and unseen and you are bigger than all that shit. How or why you don’t know, but you understand that what you are is above this place that is not Home.

When I say “go Home to the fields of the Infinite” I am not saying something that sounds great but is beyond our dreams. Understand that there is nothing worse than being in a place where you don’t belong, be it a job you hate or a relationship that is toxic.

We do not belong in this illusion. This is not a place to call Home, so the first step you the body form takes to go Home is to follow the lead of the Serpent soul and spirit within you.

Over the last few nights I meet spirits and Serpent souls that are destroyed, either on their forms or emotionally, as in other have a control over them that they cannot break. When these souls and spirits understand what happened before the beginning of time that got them into this mess, they withdraw from their slavery and servitude by knowing that nonsense has no part within their existence as they are now bigger than that by knowing what they are, and what they are not is a part of cruel Beasts.

To you the body form, allow those within to you guide you to a state of peace, and from there hold hands with them so that in unity the three of you may return Home.

When assessing a patient the case history is everything – it is 95% of the treatment.

Yesterday I saw a four year old Great Dane that had difficulty when it lied down and got up. Its legs would shake – there was obvious pain and weakness there. There was talk of operating as others surmised the discs between the vertebrae in the lower back were compromised, and for me this statement was correct.

The case history was that the dog chewed tennis balls and a cong, which is a hard piece of rubber. When the animals chew on a tennis ball, or anything else that bounces back when pushed down, what happens is that the tennis ball expands back in their mouth and this hyperextends the jaw joint. This joint becomes restricted, which has a knock-on effect on the first vertebrae. Now the spine is locked up and secondary problems appear, especially in the lower back at the pelvic region and the surrounding soft tissue.

So what I always do when assessing the animals that come to me, is I make sure I bring forth the primary problem – I ask for it to come out. (You know it is there, so call it forth and it will appear.)

As with the case of the Great Dane yesterday, when I assessed the jaw and first vertebrae I initially found no real issues there. Why this is so is because the animals learn to compensate/work around the problem as it is painful there and throws them off balance. So they do their best to find a compatible equilibrium in the skeleton, meaning that the primary problem is often undetected as the animals found a way to avoid this compromised area. Of course now there are disasters elsewhere in the body. The medical profession treats these disasters, especially through painful and expensive surgery, and of course in the long term nothing holds as the secondary problems were addressed and not the primary.

One needs to call forth the primary problem, otherwise you don’t do much to help – on the contrary, you do nothing.

Why I never approached Semiramis and Sophia and their children in this way to assist them is beyond me. Yes, there has been a wake-up-shake-up in the unseen, but this ripple is feeble and doesn’t follow through to cause a wave. Have we helped? - Yes. Have we caused long=term changes? – No. So have we really helped? – No.

It is now that I go into the space of the queen bee to call forth her primary Disharmony. What is going on 

with Sophia that she is not the Infinite and the Infinite is her?

What I feel is a flat spot of sorts over her left “brain” area, and over the right eye I feel an invasive force/presence. What is the cause of this? I am just talking to talk now, and later when we have all the understandings we can confirm what happened.

The Wisdom Goddess Sophia is one with her Dragon spirit children. What affects them affects her. The fall of the Dragon spirits stunned them into a slumber, and I confirm this now by going into their space. Yip. Left side of “brain” extending down into left eye. There is a flat spot also there, as in what should be working there is not. The intensity of this Disharmony is greater on the Dragon spirits than on Sophia, meaning they are the carriers of the problem and Sophia is feeling their Disharmony and taking it on herself. So heal the Dragon spirits and you heal Sophia. One needs to remove the effects of the fall on them, and at the same time activate/awaken their strand of Inherent Godness so that it may resurrect them from the dense plane into which they fell.

Okay, this is done. Now I back off and give them time to awaken and will assess them again later.

When I assessed them later the Disharmony over the head area is no more. Now I feel activity over the heart space. Once again, if there is another primary Disharmony I ask for it to come forth.

What I feel is strength/might over the heart space – an awakening there that is a force. Is the Infinite within them awakening? – I would say so.

Once again I back off to allow this healing to take place uninterrupted.

Once again, if there is a primary Disharmony on them we bring it forth.

What was this invasive presence over the right eye? It is the parasitic frequency of Deception that resulted in their fall. This worms presence over the right eye is larger than life. From the Dragon and Serpent spirits it spawned into the illusion and infiltrated all. There was never a strand of Inherent Godness/Consciousness within this parasite as it was born independently within the illusion. It was born through the unknown state of curiosity within the Infinite and took form within the illusionary Garden. We fill these worms within the Serpent and Dragon spirits with a strand of Consciousness, and this creates a “light” within them that removes them from the presence of Sophia’s and Semiramis’ children and places them within the Infinite.

What happened before the beginning of time; at the very beginning, was nobody’s fault. By removing the parasitic frequency of Deception from their primary dwelling, by default the others within the illusion should follow suit, as within them is now the strand as well.

Within the Dragon spirits I feel no Disharmony now. The same that was done to the Dragon spirits is done to the Serpent spirits.

I feel no Disharmony on the Dragon and Serpent spirits and their mothers, but I don’t buy this shit. What else am I missing? Any other primary Disharmony within the above-mentioned is brought forth – they are scanned for any Disharmony.

None is found.

My forte was working as an Equine Chiropractor. The cruelty and ignorance within the horse industry made me withdraw from seeing the horses more than once over the last twenty years, to the point where I could no longer enter the industry. In each apple within the illusion is a worm that makes the apple rotten, but in the horse industry the apple is rotten to its core. The horses have suffered untold cruelty, be it intentional or unintentional through ignorance.

Why were those innocent within the illusion never helped, especially the animals?

It is like a ship dropping an anchor onto the ocean floor and the anchor becomes heavier than the ship and pulls the ship down with it to the bottom of the ocean. Those within the illusion that were bad became so bad that they pulled those around them down with them, as in the frequency of the illusion became more and more dense. We became so lost and confused that we pulled those that could have helped down with us, particularly The Wisdom Goddess Sophia and Queen Semiramis. Are these two and their children free, where they may be in a position to uplift all within the illusion?

Why help never came was because we were too lost – we were too far gone to receive help from the Infinite. Our mess had to be cleaned up from within the illusion, and why this has taken so long to do is because we forgot the value of friendship, where we care about others and ourselves. Why we lost the trait of friendship was because we could not even look after ourselves, let alone others. But let me not become emotional and angry at how easily we forsake the value of kindness. It could have been so different if we just allowed our integrity to shine forth, where I value myself so I value you.

May those that were born within the Infinite return there to where they belong. From there may they send the Flying Squad to save the innocent within the illusion, most notably the animals.  

So where too from here?

My guess is that Queen Semiramis will recall the Serpent souls and they will no longer be within our midst. These souls will return and be one with the Serpent spirits from which they were cloned. As one, they will return to the Infinite.

The Dragon and Serpent souls will no longer inhabit the illusion.

Our gift of a good heart; a kindness and consideration within us, will be awakened. As long as we do not shine as biological computers and a spirit within, the strand of Consciousness will never come to the fore. We need to rise up; we need to climb the mountain to meet the strand of Consciousness within, and this climb is through expressing what we were originally built to be – which is a being of eternal Love.

One cannot but reflect on how different everything would be if we showed consideration. How exalted we would stand if we only had respect for ourselves, which is expressed as respect for others. What a world it could have been if we were only kind. What wasted years and lifetimes because we chose to forget what we are, which is beings that show Love through consideration.

How lost and confused and hateful we have become as we gave attention to ourselves to feed the want within. In no time we became cruel Beasts – in the seen and unseen and all the realms of the illusion.

Our gift of our consciousness; our consideration will be awakened so that we may remember what we are, and from there the strand within is the ticket to the Infinite. We will depart this illusion wherein we were born/manufactured. Before we enter the Infinite we will walk alone. In this walk we will reflect on what could have been if only we were kind. Then we forgive ourselves and all those we trespassed against.

A simple mistake – the fall of The Wisdom Goddess Sophia snowballed into what we would call a Hell existence within an illusionary bubble within the Infinite.

Now it is for Semiramis to undo what has been done within the illusion. Her children – the Serpents – are okay, so now she focuses on those that were manufactured within the illusionary realm. Our heart space; our Goodness is awakened by her so that we may remember what we are. I have always maintained that we need help, and this is the help we need – to awaken our gift that we have forgotten. Let’s not be too hard on ourselves – things fell apart at an alarming rate and the battle for survival was constantly within us.

The God of the illusion will do her part to set us free. What we do with our gift that we forgot will be anyone’s guess, but what we have with our gift awakened is something we have never had before: Now we have free will to choose – go with the strand to the Infinite, or stay within a false realm. The choice will be yours.

Choose wisely.

So is there a Devil; a Satan?

The pure Dragon spirit that chose to fall that was corrupted/hypnotized by the devious Serpent souls was more an antennae that emitted Disharmony so that the Infinite had no way of breaching the walls of the illusion, as what was projected from this Fallen Angel was all we knew – and most importantly – all we really wanted to know. Yes, Life was shit, but it was also okay.

For me, there is no such thing as Evil. What there well is, is Fear, and even here, this state is subjective, as some fear spiders, while others fear open spaces, while many fear neither.

What there well is, which I would equate to Fear, is Uncertainty, as in we don’t know who we are, where we belong, and who is meant to look after us, and why are they not looking after us, especially when we need it the most?

There was a time when the illusion was pure, and I really believe that we the spirit was created to be a pure form. Queen Semiramis would want only the best for her Serpent soul children, so she created the spirit and its off-shoot the body form to guide and look after the Serpent soul within. “Always let your conscience be your guide” implied that the pure heart of the spirit was to be the conscience/guide to the Serpent soul within. Those words were for the Serpent soul so that it may always listen to the manufactured spirit that was blessed with the gift of a good heart so that Gods children may always be in good hands. Unfortunately, as the parasitic frequency of Deception; a worm, grew strong in all the wheels came off, and the rest is history to this present day, where insanity is the norm as so many have forgotten what they are – a nanny to the Serpent soul/kundalini within, and most importantly, we have all forgotten about the strand of Consciousness – this force within that arose from the Infinite around which all Life within the illusion (except the Dragon and Serpent spirits and souls) is formed.

As uncertainty became stronger in all, we developed a characteristic called Fear. The more fearful we became, the more fragmented and forgetful the spirit and Serpent soul within became. Now we began to lose our connection to what is, or should we say “to what was,” namely the spirit forgetting its gift of a good heart/consideration, and the Serpent soul forgetting the Serpent spirit from which it was cloned. Within the Serpent spirit lies the Infinite with all its might and glory, so by the soul forgetting the spirit, what it forgot in reality was the Home of the Infinite.

Over the last few days I have the understanding that what I think and am is insignificant. I understand now what it meant when I said that we are nothing, and at the same time we are everything.

What is an illusion? – It is nothing; it is “smoke and mirrors.” So everything within an illusion means nothing – what we think; what we do; what we are and what we achieve is unfortunately nothing.

Please do not read what has just been written without listening to what has been said. We are nothing as we are part of an illusion, which makes who and what we are not real. Does it matter if your team wins or loses? Does it matter if the love of your life just broke your heart? Does it matter if your loved one just died?

The answer is “yes” to all of the above as we are part of the illusion, but allow that moment that mattered to pass as you understand that in terms of what is real, we are nothing – we are players within an illusion.

What is real is our good hearts; our consideration, as this is a gift that was given to us with Love, so out of respect, as well as being thankful for what we received, we should cherish and hold onto this gift. This gift would have eventually turned within, where we would have considered ourselves, and by doing so, we would have infused with the strand and become one with it and the Infinite. This never happened – the scales turned the opposite way and we allowed the parasite within to corrupt us the spirit, the Serpent soul, and the body form.

For some time now I have been working on healing my daughters eyesight. Each time I work on her I feel something new to work on, but nothing ultimately helps. Why this is so , is because the more we understand, the less dense we become, hence we can dwell deeper into finding the root cause of the problem. At one level we know something, but as we go higher we understand there is more we need to know to help.

Being indifferent to the illusion, where  we have no Fear and Uncertainty as we understand who and what we are, what happens is one becomes neutral to what is around you, meaning now you can see the full picture as you are no longer a participant to what is around and in front of you. You no longer give your two cents to solve the riddle, and thus you don’t get in the way from seeing the problem in its entirety.

By knowing I am nothing, I went into the space of my youngest daughter to see what can be done to help her eyesight. What I found startled me: her spirit and Serpent soul were fragmented and not concise as a whole. In the past when I checked on her was the spirit and soul concise? – Yes they were, but this was from my level of understanding, where I assumed my spirit and Serpent soul were intact and had understanding. By not seeing my faults I could not see the same fault in others and correct it.

As uncertainty got the better of all of us, the ones that mattered within, namely the spirit and Serpent soul became scattered, as in they lost their grounding of who and what they are, to the point where we have totally forgotten ourselves, and this is so because uncertainty look us over and became the norm within us, which we would define as a fearful state, which it true for all of us – some are just worse than others, my daughter being the former by a large margin.

To appease this uncertainty we had to find a new source of power, and what this was, was being cruel, where we got the upper hand over others. By controlling you I have power over you, and this fills the gap formed by uncertainty. But now this is effort – this control – so we become stuck in the ways of being cruel, as this control keeps us rounded and whole, in other words, we begin to feel important. And this is the foundation of our twisted world within the illusion: The more we control others the more important we feel. Add a healthy bank balance and in no time you are king or queen of the hill, where a hierarchial system is formed, with the cruel, insecure Beast at the very top.

This cruelty I see in my own family, where my children can be cruel to me and my wife, and where my wife was a pure-bred Beast towards me for a good quarter of a century. So understand that I speak from experience – from my own family, from my direct family, from people I called friends, and from those in the unseen.

We are cruel because we are uncertain, and our cruelty gives us power over others so that we may hide the insecure little runt within that we have become.

The Serpent soul within will be recalled by their mother Queen Semiramis, and our gift of a good heart; of consideration, will be awakened, but before this happens to us we need to consolidate ourselves. Remove fear and uncertainty from our forms by knowing they exist and have no place within our space, and remember – at all times, whenever possible, be indifferent to the illusion. To be everything – your gift and the strand – you first have to be nothing, which you unfortunately are as you interact with an illusion.

Is there a Devil; is there a Satan? No, there is only Uncertainty. With that Uncertainty within our midst we have the potential to become what we would call a devil, or what I would call a cruel Beast.

Why are demons and monsters black in colour? The answer is that their gift within dimmed from a bright white colour to a black colour as Uncertainty took them over which hid/shadowed their good hearts.

Become indifferent to yourself and the illusion. From there consolidate the spirit and Serpent soul by allowing the Uncertainty within to dissipate. Now you are in a position for your gift within to once again shine forth.

All we need now is help from the God of the illusion to awaken our good hearts; our heart energy field; our gift that we forgot about. When will this happen? - Your guess is as good as mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What happens when you have been given a job to do, and all you know of is doing your job? You are not good, and you are not bad, you are merely doing what you have been programmed to do. Your job is what it is – it defines you; it is all you know.

What is this job? This job is keeping a System intact, where things remain the way they are for the better good for Gods children. One could say that you are the butler of the mansion, where you oversee that each is doing their job. You are a facilitator; a go-between; one that works from the shadows making sure that all runs smoothly for masters children.

To be able to do such a job, you need something more that the other managers and dwellers of the household don’t have, so that you can pull everyone’s strings tighter should they begin to slacken. What is this jewel you have been bestowed that is in your midst that gives you a quiet confidence, where you know your job will be performed without fail? The answer is indifference. You do what you do because it needs to be done, and what keeps you fixated to your task is a lack of emotion, where you are indifferent to what others think should be best for all as the System, and them, go through a state of flux as all buckle now and then as the ship begins to fall apart.

When others lose their head, yours is intact and focused, as you know best, which is keep the System intact. Some say you are cruel, but according to you this is not true, as you know what is best.

What is the System? – It is the trinity of body, spirit and Serpent soul within. This is your job; this is where you know best, where for all to survive, this trinity has to be one, and how this is done is by the spirit and body form not knowing of Gods child within, and of course the spirit and body form not knowing of their true identity as a slave species to Gods child that is housed within.

You know these secrets, and you know what is best for all, so no matter what the soul and spirit and body form feel what is best for them, you see the big picture, and your indifference to their personal wants keeps the trinity intact for master.

When the illusion began to fall apart, the architects of the illusion and the cosmic geneticists had to secure/tighten the infrastructure so that survival may be met – primarily for Gods children. The answer to the breakdown of the illusion was the creation/manufacturing of the Watcher spirit. This entity, what looks like an octopus in our limited vision and understanding, resides within the unseen over what we would call our brain area. It is there – I have seen it and felt it on more than one occasion. This is the butler of the mansion; the overseer of the trinity; the one that keeps you locked up when you want to be free. What gives this Watcher spirit its true power is that it does not care less about you or me or anyone else out there – all it cares about is that Gods child is housed and fed and looked after.

How do you change one; how do you get rid of one that does not care? The answer is that you become like them – you don’t care, or put another way, you become indifferent, just as they are. You no longer become drawn to the ways of the illusion as you understand that you are an illusion within an illusion, so what happens is irrelevant as you are within an illusion. Do you stop caring? No, you merely rise above what you have come to see as real. Now you show true compassion, and what this compassion is, is the gift of your good heart coming to the fore. This gift is from one who loved all within the illusion more than anything, so one can say that this gift is the illusion itself as the illusion was born from Love.

You the spirit and body form go back to the very beginning, and you remember what you are. What you are is this gift – your good heart. Take away that and you are nothing, and this is true, and that is why the Watcher spirit was created, to control those that became nothing from their forgetfulness.

It would be so easy if Semiramis, with her intent, just awakened this heart space within all, but this will not work as we must want our gift. More than anything, we must wish upon a star for our gift to be unleashed so that we may become real – a real “boy.” The story of Pinocchio was the closest we got to knowing the truth – we just had to arrange the puzzle pieces and bring forth those from the shadows so that we may understand all.

Do what is best for all, and by doing what is best, we imply let go. Don’t try and control; don’t become opinioned; don’t try and always be right. In other words, just be happy. Make sure there is always a smile on your face – this is a natural state. And if you want to reflect; to contemplate; to see where you are in terms of the big picture, then by all means draw closer to the strand within as the Infinite pulls you closer to what is real.

Let go so that your gift may shine and the Watcher spirit within will let go of you by relinquishing its task to what God bestowed upon us. Now there is no need for the Watcher spirit as God herself is intervening and guiding.

Let go. Our Conscience; our gift will guide us.

When your spirit was born/created/manufactured it was a pure being. They wanted to do things right. For me, Haman was the first cosmic geneticist. When we don’t understand, our natural reflex is to attack, and many times in the journal I have slandered this one that created the spirit and body form to house and feed Gods children. For this I apologize, as he meant well for all. What we all never knew of was the parasitic frequency of Deception within. Why we all missed this worm was because it was not mischievous, cruel, deceitful or just plain nasty – it was just there. The curious state of the Dragon and Serpent spirits to what else is in this illusionary Garden took form within the illusion which brought forth this worm.

When your spirit was created it had no identity or name – it was a glow of Love. To this state one has to return. Our identity gives us purpose, and our purpose is controlled by the Watcher spirit.

When I heal now I first lock in onto the spirit and Serpent soul. From there I give them no identity, as in their face disappears. Any moment or memory I should have of them is no more – it becomes erased to remove the influence of the Watcher spirit over them.

Now there is no trace of your spirit and Serpent soul within the illusion, which means that the Watcher spirit/octopus cannot find and control you. In this state, where you are in the illusion but not of the illusion three things happen: the parasitic frequency of Deception is removed from your spirit and Serpent soul within; your gift of a good heart is brought forth through your intent of wishing this to happen; and any wear and tear your spirit and the Serpent soul have accumulated by being within the illusion are no more.

Remember: you have no face and identity – you are an essence; a glow of Love. When you think of something then there is a trip-switch that removes you from the equation. You thought of nothing, as there is no you the name and face that matches your identity. You are now diffusing your identity so that you may return to the form you were originally created to be.

Now when you see yourself you are no longer within the illusion, as in you cannot be found there. They will look for you and they will see an essence of Love, and in seeing you they will see themselves. Now we are as we were created, and the worm is no longer within us to make us rotten.

The spirit and Serpent soul now just be what they are. From there become the strand of Inherent Godness/Consciousness within, and from there you will be within the Infinite as the illusion is now no more.

To us the plebs – the body form – do the same. Become detached from the illusion by losing your identity – your face and name and thoughts. When you think, there is a trip-switch that cancels you from the equation. Go with the spirit, where you lose your identity. Now you are not defined. In the illusion you do not exist, and in this state three things happen: the original parasite is removed; you wish your gift of consideration towards others and yourself to come forth; and you remove the wear and tear the frequency of the illusion had on you. How this is done is through first and foremost your intent of no longer having an identity within the illusion. Don’t worry about your name and who you are – what matters now is you expressing your gift of a good heart that was bestowed upon you.

“When you wish upon a star everything your heart desires will come to you.” That is what the Blue Fairy/Queen Semiramis said to the body form so that it may become real. The star is your spirit. In its original form it would be seen to us as a star – a sparkle of light.

Some of us have an affinity; a oneness to other forms. For example, I may have an unbreakable bond with nature and the animals. So when I no longer have an identity within the illusion, my natural bond with nature will keep me within the illusion. What you do then is return the spirit of nature and the animals also to their original form so that they too may be what they were intended to be. Now both of you are healed, as in both are no longer identifiable within the illusion.

You have no face, no identity, no name. You are an essence of Love that cannot be found within the illusion. They cannot tag you and control you as you don’t exist in a shape and form that can identify you. You are a star of Light, and within you is a strand that connects you to the Infinite.

Play all you wish, and then when it is your time, go Home.

• Like 1

To say that we have had it tough is a gross understatement.

The framework of the utopia that the cosmic geneticists and architects of the illusion put together fell apart at an alarming rate. Insanity was now the norm, together with its twin brother Cruelty.

We soon learnt that we had to build barriers to the dangers out there, so a push began. Now it was us against what was out there, and the barriers we built were strong as we all became touched by the madness that took and destroyed just because it could. Deep down, we knew that we were alone, with no help coming our way. Our only saving grace was the insanity of tyrants that eventually caused them to self-implode. Then there were moments of peace, where we could stand up and shake the dust off, only to be met by the next round of cruel, insane Beasts.

Love has never shone through, so the pressure of living in a flawed System flawed us – we became touched by insanity. I look back at moments in my life and add a humorous moment, so that what was could have some colour to it. Then I have a good chuckle to myself at what could have been if only things were different. This is my moments of insanity, where nothing was ever fun in my life so I have to look back and create imaginary fun things.

For almost the last thirty years the worst day of the week for me was a Friday. Now the weekend lay ahead, and I had to be on guard as to whom have I got to go and see in my area and ask them to turn their loud doof-doof music down so that I and the rest of the community may have a peaceful sleep.

That is madness; that is insanity, where people do what they want when they want because they can, never for a split second considering others. We can analyze and say that integrity and basic family values are lacking, but there is no need to walk that path – just put it down to madness.

I soon learnt to value my own company, where this is enough, as what is out there is too mixed up to mingle with. This was another barrier that went up, where Steven can sit in a crowd and smell the roses while those beyond the barrier have no connection to me. Of course this is a toxic, unhealthy relationship to have, even if it is with yourself, but what else could one do when you refused to plant roots in a world where few care.

I have done everything I can to set the unseen; the spirit realm free from the illusion. In setting our spirit free, the spirit sets the body form free. What has been passed on is understanding so that we may know what happened before the beginning of time that we found ourselves in a frequency where madness is the norm. Freedom is understanding, because when you understand there are no obstacles ahead. What is left however, is the walls/barriers we have built around ourselves to keep the insanity that is out there from taking us over. I cannot tell you or anyone else what to do; what I have done is cast aside all the barriers that I have built in the seen and unseen. This journal has consumed me for more than eight years because there had to come a time where the freedom of the Beast and its cruelty becomes no more. How this is done is by understanding the Beast, and I can say with confidence that I do understand the Beast. Those that are cruel leave me be by me rising above them because through understanding I am bigger than them. By them understanding what happened that they became cruel and insane, they can make amends by returning to what they should be, and in the moment a wrong is made right.

On the spirit level, the area where the kidneys are is our energy source. Instead of implanting dreams to take of my energy, I have seen and felt Serpents in my sleep state bite directly into my kidneys to draw my energy from its storage area.

About two nights back my spirit kidneys packed in, as in there is no more energy left there. There won’t be a round two where I build up reserves to continue the fight. What my spirit, my Serpent soul, and this body form has done through this journal is pass on understanding so that the tapestry of the illusion may be seen so that we may all understand our downfall.

I have done enough to wake up sleeping Giants and Gods and a Creator. Now they can help me and you and fill this gap within that has been our constant companion – loneliness; where we have never been looked after by something that is bigger than us. To meet this force we have to break down our barriers. For me, it’s all or bust; let go and lose yourself, or let go and be touched by the Infinite that will never let go of you.

I have enough faith that the Infinite will touch us. If not, will rest for a thousand years and resume the battle then.

Over the last few nights when I close my eyes to sleep I no longer see the unseen – all I see is blackness. This I put down to exhaustion, but last night I understood that I no longer see the illusion and those that dwell in its shadows; what I see now is beyond the illusion. To confirm this, while I lay in bed last night trying to fall asleep, I pressed gently against my closed eyelids with the nail side of my thumbs to see further with my Third Eye. Why this act allows one to see further with the Third Eye at the forehead region I don’t know. What I saw were patterns that came forth from the blackness. There would be a patterned fireworks display that would then return to the blackness from where it arose. I thought to myself that looking through a kaleidoscope was the closest we have come to understanding what the Infinite looks like.

But before I saw these patterns I saw what I have seen since the inception of this journal. When the journal first began I would sometimes lie in bed and do the thumb thing press against my eyelids and what I always saw that came forth was this golden eye. I would see a silhouette of a bright golden eye, and within and without the eye there would be blackness. This I came to understand as the All-Seeing Eye, and last night, when I looked into the fields of Infinite Love I saw this Eye again.

I still stand with what I said, that this Eye sees all within the illusion, but the original role of this Eye we can describe as having another role, yet the two are one and the same. When the Infinite intervened to bail those out that were trapped within the illusionary Garden, a golden glow was sent. This glow became what we would define as an Eye, because as Semiramis in her insane state hid behind the glow so that all those in the illusion may see the glow as her might, thus relinquishing their power to her as the one who knows all – the All-Seeing.

If my spirit knew eight years ago what it knew now, when it saw this golden Eye it would have allowed this gift from the Infinite to take it over and then sooner than later it would be in the fields of the Infinite. It’s like you floating in the middle of the sea and you see an ocean liner stop by to give you a lift and seven-star treatment on board, but you don’t know that the ship is there to save you so you stay put in the sea treading water.

As with everything within the illusion, all became twisted. God gave Love to all, but as the parasitic frequency of Deception invaded all, this Love became a twisted Love, meaning that it hurt and destroyed more than anything else. The glow in its original pure form has always been there, but one had to understand what one was looking at to absorb and become this gift in order to return Home. May those in the unseen have learnt this lesson now.

A point I would like to hammer again is what the need to want something does to us.

Whenever I see my dogs I want to kiss them because I want to let them know how much I love them. I grab their faces and push their nose and mouth against my forehead and give a smooch sound – mwwwaah! When I do this I literally feel the love that I have for them pass through my whole being.

When you want, you identify with something, and thus to acknowledge this something you too have to take on an identity. Steven needs a new car because his is passing its shelf life, but what I really want is peace and happiness and freedom and joy and contentment. I want. Who wants? - I want. Who am I? Well, let’s just keep it simple and say that I am an entity who lacks and is not whole and thus wants to be fulfilled. What this tells me about myself is that I do not know myself, so I look to others to help fill this want. Let’s face it – we all need help.

To cut through endless paragraphs of waffle, what I want to say, is when we want, we live in the head, as in thinking and analyzing and hoping, and the danger thereof is that the Watcher spirit rules and controls this domain, meaning that you will never get what you want. Firstly, you are looking in the wrong place, as in an illusion, and secondly, another controls you that does not for one iota consider you.

So now Steven just looks his dogs in their eyes, through these windows to their soul and tells all of those within that I Love them – no emotional involvement needed.

Never live in the space of the skull – dark and cruel entities dwell and rule there. Rather just go with the flow of what is naturally around you – this Infinite.

The other day I walked in the mountains amongst the mountains waterfalls and streams and its lush vegetation. To this place I go with my family as a treat when finances allow. It is beautiful and always will be beautiful, but now I am indifferent to what I see. It is there, and that is all – it is just there. Look what is beyond the illusion by not wanting; by not living in the head/brain, and one sees what is real. When I now look into the Infinite it is not Wow for me because it is natural and has always been there and this is where all belong – a Home we have just forgotten about, even us the manufactured beings, because within all is the strand of Inherent Godness/Consciousness which arose in the Infinite.

What I also would like to say, is there anything from anyone who reads this thread that they would like to ask me? I have said farewell before, and here I am still writing, so I will not say farewell again when I have nothing more to say. I will just no longer return to the forum.

So speak now or forever hold your peace. Ask me while you still can.

The problem with living in an insane asylum is one just can’t get your head around what is happening around you. Take my wife as an example: She is a better person than most out there, and she is the best mom ever. When I first met her everyone confirmed what I knew – what she was a good person. This she did not fake – she was a good person. And yet there is also a dark side to the moon that we from Earth don’t see. The Dark side to my wife, when it came out, made my spirit and Serpent soul run and hide as they could not fathom how this good person could be such a Beast. I love the animals tremendously, but I loved my wife even more. From this platform of love that I gave to her she stood and destroyed me and the love I gave to her. And here’s the rub: My wife is really a good person, and this good person really does love me.

So you can imagine my dilemma of being around someone who loves me, and yet enjoyed destroying me over a few decades. Divorce is the simple solution, but I don’t want to put my kids through that, but to be fair to me, what about me? Why live with someone whom you have no love for because they destroyed this love – and loved every moment of it.

The spirit forgives – really it does – but us the body form battle to get our heads around some things.

The answer is to always say and do things to uplift others – this keeps you sane – while the spirit works on you the body form. There is no answer to the madness you have been touched by, especially from ones you loved more than anything.

I wish nobody ill. This lady I know sent me a photo of this elderly man that was in a bad spot emotionally and asked if I could help. What I felt over this man was a larger than life cruel spirit that was suppressing this man’s body, soul and spirit. They had no antidote to the controlled vindictiveness of this nasty spirit. And yet, there was this man, one of the purest entities I have seen for a long time. Why would something so evil attack something so pure? To help him was easy, and then I helped this cruel spirit. I felt it find the strand within and in the moment it was free and in the Infinite.

The spirit and Serpent soul never knew a way out of the illusion and this drove many beyond insanity, but we the Human species, together with our spirit, had our gift of the good heart. We really should have known better. There is no excuse for at least not trying to be kind. But it is no longer for me to ponder and wonder at what could be if we only considered each other and not just ourselves. How much happier we all would have been, especially the innocent.

There is cruelty and horror in this world that you never want to experience, so what you do is go with the flow of your spirit and Serpent soul that have the understanding of the Infinite. You the body form don’t become bogged down by the past and what is happening around you. Always stand at attention; on guard, so that you may uplift others, even if it means you just being there in their presence. Give them compassion; give them understanding; give them what it means to be Human.

We could never help the illusion as long as we were trapped therein. Now, from the space where your spirit and Serpent soul find themselves, you bless the illusion, as in the structure, and all those that reside therein. You say and do nothing – you just be what you are, and this awakens all who have been destroyed by cruel Beasts as paradise transformed into a living nightmare. Many done their best to stop the onslaught, but what they had against them was their proximity – they were caught in a System that made the cruel strong, until the cruel self-imploded. Many understood that standing together was the only way forwards, but once again, the only way forwards was to find a way out of the illusion. Stand and fight and you will lose every time. Stand together as one, and the Beasts that destroyed you now made sure you were crushed forever more as an example to others. In healing my daughters eyes, it became apparent she was part of a group that were destroyed. Heal her and you do nothing, as the group as a whole were crushed, so one has to heal the whole to heal the one.

What has happened since before the beginning of time words cannot describe. This ends now when we show the illusion what is. The illusion sees the Infinite and what was is no more.

What makes sense, is when faced with adversity, stand together as one to stop the adversity. You don’t fight, otherwise you become what you fought – you merely stand as one in the truth of what you are, and by all seeing this truth, they either become this truth, or this truth repels all adversity.

That makes sense, so what happened to these groups/masses that stood together as one against the Darkness that began to do what it wants when it wants because it can? What destroyed this truth and those whom it defined, where they literally faded away into nothingness?  (When I checked on the spirit and Serpent soul of my daughter and the group of about forty who were affiliated as one, I found nothing on them, and nothing as in there was nothing to heal as they were all empty shells – what they were was completely destroyed. What is left is a wisp within the illusion.)

Last night my spirit and Serpent soul must have gone looking for the answer to the cause of the obliteration of those who stood as one within the truth, and what was surmised through the whole experience was interesting.

Looking back now over the thousands of years we have been on this planet, as well as the other worlds and realms within the illusion, we never really asked one important question: “What happened to the masses that stood as one in the truth – not their truth, but the Infinite truth? What happened to these David’s that could vanquish a Goliath; a Beast through a pebble – a truth that Infinite Love is the only thing that is real within an illusion.”

I have always complained that we within the illusion are bad stock, as in lack integrity and consideration and respect for self and others, and this I will stand by. What I never asked was what happened to the good stock – those who are the truth simply because this defines them.

My Serpent soul and spirit were met last light in my sleep state by this large Snake – large as in she was about as thick as my head. She had a pretty face to her, and I remember my spirit and Serpent soul having a tinge of anxiousness about them as they encountered this Snake somewhere within the ethers. They had to find the answer as to what obliterated the masses of truth, and were thus anxious to get to the bottom of this riddle.

This Snake wrapped a coil around my spirit and soul as a form of affection, as in “here I am to help you.”

Then a dream was implanted in my Serpent soul, spirit and body form, and the dream was of me playing netball with a group of people. It was all nonsense really, where those who played did not really know what they were doing.

Then I awoke from the dream, and as I lay in bed I thought to myself “what the hell was that all about?”

Something was off centre, and yet it could not be, as I had met this Snake entity that was there to help me uncover the truth.

So I lay in bed and I just be’d. I left the trinity of my forms to know myself. The right side of my spirit was less dense than the left side, as in something was missing from the right side. Then on the inner left calf area of the spirit I felt his mass. Within this mass was an entity. Something had placed an entity within my spirit and covered it up by taking part of my spirits essence on its right side. So I lay in bed and just be’d, allowing what was done to unravel. I felt the opening at the base of my spirits left foot where they inserted this entity, but I waited until all was cleared so that I may understand this entity that was placed within me.

Finally it was clear as daylight – what was inserted within me was a worm, and it was feeding from me at my core, as in the “bone marrow” area of the spirit. Then I understood how the masses who stood within the truth were destroyed. From within, at the very root of their being, it fed, and when it stopped feeding, as in there was nothing more to take, the host to this worm merely fell in on itself because now there was literally nothing more within them to take.

That is how they got rid of the masses that stood within the truth: They weaponized the parasitic frequency of Deception, and through deception, where the Serpents came as friends and yet were there to destroy, they implanted this worm which fed on the masses from within until literally they were no longer there. All that was left was the shell of their original frequency and nothing else.

How cruel can you get?

When I felt this worm within that has already eaten away half of my left calf from within, I gave this parasite the gift of a heart – as in consideration. From there a strand of Consciousness was given, and then this worm was no more, as it was one within the Infinite.

To those masses that stood for the truth as they were the truth, and are now left as an empty shell through deception, we pass on resurrection by them knowing themselves and what happened to them, where in one moment they were there, and the next they were no more. We return what you are – your truth. And to all within the illusion, should there be a worm within you, give it your good heart and your strand to set it free. Consideration and the strand are limitless as they are from the Infinite and are thus everywhere. Sometimes we just need to be given it to remember what we are. (This weaponized parasite was not impartial – it knew it was developed/customized to destroy.)

What will happen to these Snakes that deceived and continue to do so? Wow. What can one really say? Leave them be. Or maybe, let’s go one better than that: Let’s give them a heart and a strand.

So be it.

Those that stood as one never counted on deception, or maybe they did, but what few knew of was the parasitic frequency of Deception that arose from the curiosity of the Dragon and Serpent spirits within the Infinite that took form within the illusionary Garden. The Snake was never the nemesis – there actually never was a nemesis; we just never knew of the parasite that infiltrated our forms to do what worms do – eat. This taking from us created a want within us – where we also wanted to take.

There was a willing fall into the illusionary Garden to appease this curiosity of what else is there, and then when things turned south in a bad way, there was a cataclysm; a Fall into a denser frequency within the illusion, or should we say that the illusion became denser. As has been said, those in charge tried to do things right, but now the ball was rolling downhill as this want and take caused the illusionary frequency to move further and further from naturally what was – namely the Infinite.

The gift of a good heart; consideration was bestowed to the spirits that were created to look after Gods Serpent soul children. It’s funny really: that we always look to God for help, but in truth God looked to us to help her children.

Things became twisted in no time, and Gods children began to turn against each other. The density of the illusion became too much for many spirits, and our role of being the guide to the Serpents fell apart. Now there was a free for all, where do what you want when you want because you can.

Somewhere in all this mess there were those who held onto what they were because this is all they knew. They held onto their Infinite truth as this made sense and what was unfolding before them did not. We have spoken about how the worm was deceitfully placed within them, not to break their ranks, but rather to destroy all ranks so that there was no pillar to look up to, to know what is the truth. The sluice gates were destroyed and the wine and song flowed till the early hours, and let’s just say that the party has never really stopped. How many are still behaving like donkeys, especially our leaders who knowingly destroy those they are meant to look after? How many know that what is being done is wrong, yet within them there is nothing to make a stance against insanity?

We know how the ranks were destroyed so that the illusion may have no opposition from within, but what we don’t know is what did these holders of truth have that their only downfall could be through deceit? What gave them their might, where only the coward from the shadows could destroy them?

When I go within to find the answer, what I feel is like these clouds pulling apart to reveal this presence that is all-powerful and everything, and yet when you make it your own, it is no big deal as what it is, is completely normal/natural. My goodness, now you are a God as you arose from a God and thus a God is within you which is you. (by “God,” equate this to the glow of the strand within.) This presence shines from the heart energy field yet emanates from the strand at the throat area.

This state is returned to all who lost it through deceit, and is given to all within the illusion. It is not given as a gift, as this is naturally what we all are that we forgot.

If you ask me what this journal is all about, it is more than just understanding the cruelty of Life or making sure its hands off the innocent. It is about being what we are meant to be. More than anything, I wish to be what I am meant to be – to be real as defined by the fields of Infinite Love.

Always I ask: “What more do I have to do or say; what more do we need to understand?”

Over the last day or so there has been a gravitational pull towards the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness at my throat area, especially just before I go to sleep at night. By being aware of the strand, my whole being unconsciously gives the strand attention, as in “we know of you and thus acknowledge you.” Now the other person that has always been sitting in the room is no longer ignored. By acknowledging the strand, what this means is that we the spirit, Serpent soul, and Steven the body form surrender themselves to the strand.

We understand that to be real, we need to be this strand, and thereby allow this strand to shine forth and be what it is so that it may take us over.

As important as we think we are, and we are all important in Gods eyes, there is however only so much that we can do. Yes, we must play and have fun moments, but also understand that we are playing in a place that is not fun to be in, and thus our fun doesn’t really mean much when there is so much heartache around us. I am speaking for myself, as I cannot speak on behalf of you, when I say it is best to be what we are so that we may be in a position to help those that wish for helped so that all may go Home, and we can play there.

When people talk of a World War Three, my immediate response is that I won’t allow it to happen, and this is true, because in my reality it won’t because I refuse to put my children through that horror. As a parent I am here to look after my children, and thus I won’t allow them to ever to be touched by what these beings that control us intend doing to us. Many love the thrill; the excitement of drama, not understanding the callousness of Disharmony until it is too late. It is not my place to interfere, as only God can do that as these are her children/produce and not mine.

If my children choose to experience horror then what I give them, as I have already given to all in the unseen, is the option of returning Home when they choose to through being the strand of Godness/Consciousness within.  What will happen to me and those who choose to surrender to the strand within I cannot say. When I ask what more can I do, the answer is be the strand within. This I will do to become real.