Know what you are.

steven geldenhuys

To know what you are, you need to understand from where you came – that is the no-brainer that we have all missed.

We the spirit and body form were born from the System – we were not born from a God of Love. This we have to understand. I have been to these laboratories within the ethers where Life is made.

The Serpent soul was cloned/born from the Serpent spirit, and the Serpent spirit was “born/created” from the fall of The Wisdom Goddess Sophia, but let’s stick to basics and stay with the cloning of the Serpent soul from the Serpent spirit.

At the beginning, when the Serpent soul was cloned, and we the spirit and body form were made, there was one element from which our beginnings were born, and that was Love. Of that I have no doubt. Those that created and cloned us done so with Love – we were their pet project and what they created was done through their Love. When I feel love towards another, especially towards the animals, it is this Love that I feel – this Love that was within those as they created us.

Believe it or not, the System was pure – but it was not natural, and this unnatural state created a flaw; a crack within what was created. The Love that was within us from those that created us in a laboratory became twisted as we became flawed with the System. Things began to fall apart. Now love began to hurt as we began to betray each other. Now there was no going back as the ball began to gain momentum, and we forgot this Love from those that created us. Soon we became lost and confused, and the ones that got the brunt of our twisted love were the innocent that held onto their good hearts. Instead of uplifting; of making sure that we do not walk alone; of becoming companions rather than strangers, we looked at ourselves and what makes us happy, rather than extending a helping hand to those that had fallen by the wayside.

This Love that was within and around us, by those that initially created us, began to be stripped from us by those around us, by Life, and by ourselves. Where we stand today is testament of this – where we have and are nothing. We cannot live beyond the four walls we have created for ourselves through our stripping away everything that was meaningful. Every day is a ground-dog day, as we go about seeing what the Haves’ have that we the Have-nots don’t have.

Please understand that  I am not being hard on you or myself. The System of Life failed and we got caught in its slipstream. The fault is not with us, but the System. Yes, we should have done this or said that, but our demise was inevitable as we never saw the big picture, and that picture was that we were created with Love in a System that was doomed to fail as we were not where we naturally should be, namely the fields of Infinite Love. Our confusion as the System fell further wedged us into the System.

I have always asked why we were never helped? How could one who created us abandon us? How is it that we are being shamed and destroyed every way possible and no one comes to help us – even through a simple hug? The answer is that those that created us fell as we fell as the System fell. It’s as simple as that.

There is a wake up, shake-up coming – I have no doubt about that. What is also plainly obvious is that the state we are all in is not a good place to meet this wave that is coming our way. We are on no foundation, so when the wave comes how long will it take for us to recover? We really don’t have the time or energy to be thrown around, hoping we will land on our feet.

Find a quiet time, and go and lie down somewhere, and from there go back to the beginning when you were created. Take back everything that was stripped from you as the System began to fall apart, until you are left with what you were born with, namely this Love from the one that created you.

When this journal began I was given a name one night in my sleep state that I could not shake off. The name was Haman. I came to understand that this was the first cosmic geneticist – the one that created us. You want to know your God, well now you do – it was Haman. This Love in us is the Love that was in him as he created us.

I say these things now because we have been flying too high, talking about Infinite Love and where we belong. It is good to know these things, as this is where we belong and will be, but we have missed one key element, and that is we need to know ourselves.

Go into contemplation within the silence, and claim back all you were that the System stripped from you, until you are what you were when Haman created you. Be who and what you were, and from there don’t fall. Understand the big picture; the Fall of The Wisdom Goddess Sophia; the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness within; the parasitic frequency of Deception within; the Serpent spirits and souls; the Dragon spirits and souls; the illusionary Garden of Semiramis; the fields of Infinite Love; the Source within the Infinite that is the Infinite from which all arose.

When you remember what you are – what you were created to be – in that moment you were perfection, as you were born from the Love of the one that manufactured you. From there, every step and moment and breath was on a journey on a downhill battle, thanks to the proximity of being in an unnatural illusion.

So go back to the beginning – to your initial conception in a cosmic laboratory, and from there remember the big picture. Now you no longer walk in the illusion; rather you walk in the fields of Infinite Love that are everywhere around and within you. The fields superimpose the illusion – they have always been there, we just never knew of this alternative.

Now, in knowing who and what you are, and being this pure state, for the first time you have a choice: Walk into the demise of the flawed System, or walk into the fields of Infinite Love.

You are in a position to make this choice as you know what you are – a creation of a cosmic geneticist who Loved you more than anything who never understood that Life is born and belongs within the fields of Infinite Love and not a laboratory.

On 12/28/2021 at 4:55 AM, steven geldenhuys said:

It’s a bugger when you know nothing.

When you sleep at night time, your memories are accessed, and from there a story is spun – what a person will call a dream. You are made to follow the dream/story, and by giving it attention/energy, we are an energy/food source to those that reside in a dimension close to ours.

This is the truth. This is my first-hand accounts over the last seven years and eleven months of those that come to “play” with me in my sleep state. They feed from you as well, as I alone cannot supply the food to those in the dimension close to us that feed from us.

Last night a dream was once again implanted. I awoke from the dream and saw this entity with its head in the space of my wife’s head. It was feeding from her energy. There was another doing the same to me.

Fell asleep and another dream was implanted. What I saw when I awoke from the dream was a Human family that had crossed over, and were in my space to take of my energy for food. They compressed my energy and that of my wife into small squares. They felt the fool when they saw I could see them.

It is truly a bugger when you know nothing.

As I saw these entities feeding from me last night I thought to myself, after all has been seen and experienced in my sleep state, nothing has changed in my existence. Nothing, but nothing has transformed in the existence of this Steven.

I lay in bed and I asked myself what I am – it always comes back to what we are; what is real. What is real within this illusion in which we are entrapped? Love is not real here in the illusion because I have tons and tons of Love inside of me, and this does not bring me peace or make me omnipotent.

It always comes back to knowing what we are, or more importantly – what we are not. We are not this body; we are not the spirit, as they were manufactured within the illusion and thus are a part of the illusion, and this is why we are played with – what we are is part and parcel of the illusion. We are not the Serpent soul/kundalini force within, as this arose from the Serpent spirit.

So what are we?

What we are is what has to be real, and by this we mean what is real has to arise from the fields of Infinite Love, and this is real and not an illusion.

Unless we know what we are we are staying where we are where idiots control us. When this family last night in my sleep state was eating from my energy I asked them “Have you never tried to better yourself – to rise above what you are doing so that you do not have to do it?” We accept too easily, which contributes to our certain demise.

What we are is the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness within. Around this strand all Life was formed, and our mistake was accepting the label on the Life-form created and believing this is us. Throw away your identity as this is not you. Strip yourself bare until all that is left is the strand, and this is who you are. In our limited vision and understanding it is seen as a speck of light. This is what we are.

My goodness. I don’t have another seven years and eleven months to carry on searching and writing. I would like to start living. All I ever wanted was to be what I am meant to – nothing more and nothing less. How much more needs to be said and done to achieve this natural state?

I will define myself as this strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness that arose from the Source of Infinite Love and will see what happens i.e. I will see myself from a different viewpoint.

My disaster is that I see the unseen and understand for true transformation to occur, it begins in the unseen, and yet here I am living in the seen. That is why I have nothing – I work in the unseen but live in the seen. I am tired of this. May what is real touch the unseen and seen. I am tired of being played.

What is real superimposes all else - the seen and unseen. 

May we start being real. 

You become singular, as in oneness. This oneness superimposes the seen and unseen, so now everything within the illusion in the seen and unseen is oneness with you. Now you claim back control.

Everything becomes the oneness that you are. Remember, you are not the spirit or body form – these are your vehicles to experience the illusion. There was once a saying: “If you don’t control your mind, someone else will.” Well, someone else will, and it will control every aspect of you, and that something else is the illusion. So when we say that everything within the illusion becomes the oneness that you are, we are not thinking big, we are merely being realistic. If you don’t control the illusion, the illusion controls you.

What happens from this state of understanding I don’t know. What I do know is oneness wants to be where it belongs, which is within the fields of Infinite Love, as oneness is oneness and cannot be anything or anywhere else.

Equate oneness to the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness. This is you, and you are everywhere and everything. You are merely shifting your awareness to what is real. Don’t think, just know and be.

What this state of oneness is, is beyond euphoria as it superimposes everything within the illusion. From this perspective understand that oneness bypasses joy and bliss and happiness to go beyond euphoria until it is where it belongs. What this means in simple English is don’t fret because oneness only wants what is best for the spirit and body form and Serpent soul and all else within its path.

You become everything, as everything is within you – this illusion is projected within and not without. As you are oneness, everything within you is also oneness.

Now there is no real excuse for anything, as you are everything. Control what is within by being this stillness/silence/oneness/strand whenever you can. Remember, the spirit, the body form, the Serpent soul, and anything else within is this oneness – it is a package deal: All for one, and one for all.

And from there, just be.

So let me tell you of another of my encounters with those from the shadows during my sleep state. (Same shit, different characters.)

The implanted dream was of me being around insane people – young and old alike. Their behaviour and mannerisms spelled one clear word – insane. I awoke from the dream to see the insane entities that implanted the dream. There were two of them – the one was over my wife, and the other was over me. We are more than just a food source – we are a sex tool as well. The sex acts are as, if not more important, for those from the shadows than us.

And there I lay, watching these insane Beasts having a post dinner romp on us.

Obviously there is something I have missed, and what I say below is my interpretation of my shortcomings.

If you have a good heart, and you always do your best, and whenever possible, you keep your side clean, then when your body form dies your spirit departs to a less dense plane – what we would call “heaven.” I saw this place as I witnessed my mom crossing over to meet those waiting for her. What I saw was a place with no beginning and no ending. It was beautiful – larger than life. You stay here until you feel it is time to return to physical form to learn unfinished lessons and walk different paths with those you love.

This is one aspect of the illusion, and just as you would not interact with unsavoury characters or be actively involved in illegal ventures in the seen realms, so too are we not aware of those in the unseen realms that kill and control those in the seen at will. If you are a shit in the seen realms, well guess what – you are a shit in the unseen realms as well. In no time you learn the ropes – you discover the Serpent soul within, and you walk the ethers with this abomination that is now cruelty personified. As in all realms, when there is a sniff of smoke, scum turns on scum, as how can you trust others when you do not have respect for yourself, let alone others? The Serpent soul then devours the spirit form, and as has been said, I have seen and encountered many of these potent, frightening Snakes that have devoured the spirit they inhabited and now roam the ethers looking for prey. (The logo of the car company Alfa Romeo depicts this Serpent soul devouring the Human spirit form.) My salvation was seeing, smelling and feeling these cruel Serpent souls, and then filling myself with the only pure Love I know – the Love of my dogs.

Some Human spirits go solo, where they attack to kill alone. I have also encountered my fair share of these cosmic assassins, where I felt their death blows. If I never saw them, the attack on my spirit filters down to the physical body, and Steven suddenly develops some rare disease and is certified dead in no time. The “disease” came from the cosmic assassin.

We are a food source to those that dwell in a dimension close to ours. We are a sex toy to those from the unseen. But the biggest joy we give to those from the shadows is their control over us, as in they can fuck us up and we are none the wiser. Imagine a little runt with such power over all and sundry in the seen realms.

What a pity that none of these donkeys never read the fine print – they never cared to ask: “What’s the catch?” Well that’s easy – you fall into the Nothingness of the Forgotten where you forget yourself. This is the depths of the illusion, where you are not only lost – as you always have been – now you are forgotten. I have been to this place and seen these miserable fuckers there not remembering themselves.

Now we get back to last night where these mad Hatters were playing with me and my wife on all fronts. I lay in bed and saw them, and I said to myself something like “I fill myself with the Love of all those I Love and all those who Love me.” When I said that, now the party was open – I felt more and more Beasts within and around me.

And it was then that I understood what keeps the illusion intact – why we have never freed ourselves from our illusionary prison. The problem is Love.

How do you define Love? This state means so much to so many. I can come home every night and give my wife a few smacks, because you know what – I really do Love her. I can reprimand my children and tell them to keep their chins high because you know what – I really do Love them. The sooner they wipe away those weak and pathetic  tears they will understand I only want what is best for them.

We do not know what Love is, and this is not even the problem with Love. The problem is that Love unites all of us, as we are all in this mess together. Ninety nine percent of our Love can be heartfelt and true, but that one percent destroys all, because Love is not meant to have two faces. You are the world to me, so it is my right to throw my tantrums on you. These cruel Beasts from the shadows Love us, and so it is their right to abuse us. So the eternal question of “What is Love?” is answered by saying that it is damn cruel.

We hurt the ones closest to us; the ones we Love the most, and thus our Love is not a true Love, it is a twisted Love – meaning it hurts like hell. But we persevere, simply because that 99% that is joyous and pure is worth fighting for. Bad idea boys and girls. Take a step back and look where you are – we live in a flawed System, where no matter how hard we try, we just won’t get it right, and this is through no fault of ours. We invested in the wrong location. We should be playing in the Infinite, yet we are working to get things right within the illusion. Love is the glue that keeps us to the wheel as we drive over the cliff again and again and again. We don’t need help because we will persevere and we will eventually get it right. Wrong! If it was you and you alone, I would say “maybe,” but the Beasts that play and control us will keep us here because they Love us, thus it is their right to control and manipulate us.

Why was there never any Divine Intervention? Maybe we were just too busy trying to get things right, or run away as far as possible from things that were wrong. We imagined that Love would conquer all – this was the answer to everlasting peace and joy, but guess what – we merely kept ourselves in close proximity to cruel Beasts.

When the party began to rock around me last night in my sleep state as I surrounded myself with all those I Love and all those who Love me (which is every imaginable Beast within the illusion,) I understood that Love has always been seen as the antidote to Evil, but in reality they are the same, simple because we do not know what Love is. So I called on all those that walk the path with me in Oneness, and when I said that, these Monsters departed my space.  

I do not Love you, because Love is such a vague, twisted emotion and state. I would rather say that I only want the best for you, because you are something that words cannot describe. My youngest daughter wears glasses, and I know that she should not – there is something wrong with her eyesight that should not be; it is there from foul play. She is dependent on glasses to see properly, and I do not wish to heal her eyesight because I Love her, but rather because I know she is not what she should be. She is me, and I am here, just as you are me, and I am you. Oneness has no division or separation. In Love there are two; in Oneness we are all the same – we are One – and please understand that there is no Love involved.

What is this Oneness that we are? Can we feel it, can we define it?

Oneness is our connection to the Infinite – to what is real. You want to Love me while you destroy me – well thanks, but no thanks – I don’t like playing in your game because it hurts. Last night when I connected myself to those that walk the same path as me in Oneness as I felt all these Beasts within and around me, what I done was connect to like-minded individuals who understand that you are what you are and cannot be anything else, and you sure don’t need a state or emotion to define yourself. You merely are what you are through proximity of being where you are. Oneness means you are one with all around you. All benefit as all are what they naturally are.

Can we define this? All I can say is that when I called on all who walk the same path as me in Oneness, what I felt was this awakening within my right big toe. This area is the source of the kundalini/Serpent force being illuminated, and the fine details of this phenomena I don’t understand.

All that I know is that I want the best for you, and I want the best for me, as this is who and what we are. By being the “best,” we imply that there is no cruelty within your existence. You are merely what you are, as this is what you naturally are.

Can this be defined so that we may embrace this Oneness that we are? I don’t know. How difficult can it be to be what we naturally are? I promise you one thing: I will find out.

Watched a Mel Gibson movie last night, and there’s one thing about Mel’s movies, they aren’t sugar-coated – he doesn’t shy away from brutality. What I found interesting was my reaction as I watched. I anticipated the killing; I waited for it to happen. “Kill that bad mother-fucker!” No doubt, this was the reaction of the masses as they saw the gladiators fight to the death in the coliseums, or the crowds as they gathered to watch a hanging, or someone burning at the stake. This “let’s watch” is a core sickness in all of us, and as I went to bed last night after watching Mel kick-arse, I wondered what is it about us that is drawn to brutality? Then I remembered the words of the shaman of Carlos Castaneda as he spoke about the predator that came from the depths of the cosmos to take us over. Matus said that the predator gave us its mind, and this explains our latent infatuation with gore. I assure you that I abhor violence and killing. Every time I cook the flesh of an animal for my family to eat I say to the animal who was butchered, whose flesh was in front of me, that I am so sorry that its life had to be taken. I shun loud and aggressive people, because as the Desiderata manuscript said, “they are vexations to my spirit.” I rescue insects from my pool, even flies, and yet there I was last night telling Mel to “get ‘em.” There is a part of us that is an emotionless, cruel Beast. This is in you and me and everyone else, and it is shameful and disgusting, and what it is, is the mind of the predator – the Reptilian brain, or R-complex of the brain. This slots us into the illusion so that we may be played with by those that control us from the shadows.  

So as I lay in bed last night I asked where within us is the mind of the predator? What I felt was the area over our left shoulder, and then a few minutes later I felt the spot on the brain where the R-complex is located. This is nothing new. Years back in the journal I called the left shoulder the “seat of Satan,” as most possessions attach to the spirit and body form at the left shoulder. As a part of your brain will control your digestive system for example, so too there is a direct link between the Reptilian brain and the “seat” on the left shoulder.

The issue at hand is that what we see as normal, as in us, is abnormal. What is flawed within us is seen as natural. What is beneath our unnatural draws us away from the Beast, and last night as I made an effort to block the predators mind and its link to the seat and the System, I asked what is hidden from us so that we may remember what we are. This is in reference with our Oneness state. What are we that we have forgotten so that we may be more than what we are?

Something happened in my sleep state that I cannot remember what it was.

12:10 4th January, 2022

What happened was that “my water began to break” – if I may use the terminology of what happens before one gives birth. The “wake up, shake-up” of what we have always come to know and accept happened.

I have known about the “seat” and the Reptilian/R-complex brain for many years, but what I never knew was that these two were one component. A device was installed within us, and this device was a cloned component/replica of the predator that came  from the depths of the cosmos. Yes, we were given its mind; its R-complex, and this mind attached us to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion, allowing others to enter our space and attach to us. This attachment site was on the left shoulder on the spirit level. To remove the mind of the predator, one has to remove the seat as well, as the two are one component, and this I never knew.

Pull out this installed component by knowing it is there, and what we have defined as normal falls away.

The original predator was the parasitic frequency of Deception – a frequency that arose from the curiosity of the Dragon and Serpent spirits as Queen Semiramis invited them to come and play in her illusionary garden. This frequency took on the shape and form of a worm within the illusion, and this worm done what worms do – it fed; it took.  As this worm became stronger within us so too did our desire to have and take, and let’s just say that the rest is history.

For me, what the shaman Don Juan Matus implies when he says that a predator came from the depths of the cosmos to take us over, this was the times when the System within the illusion had long fallen apart and a food source was needed to keep Beasts alive as they drifted further and further from the fields of Infinite Love. The illusion became embedded within them as in “this is all there is,” and now it was about survival. The natural flow of Give-Receive was no more, where we Gave with our imagination and Received what we created. Now we took, thanks to the worm within, and we took not because we had to have, we took to feed the natural state of the parasitic frequency of Deception that was born through our curiosity and took shape within the illusion – without us being aware of this.  

So the predator, for me, that Matus speaks of, is the cosmic geneticist Beasts/entities that installed a connection within us to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion. They gave us their mind – these Beasts had abandoned their good hearts and had crossed over to embrace the Reptilian frequency of the illusion, where they made it their own, as in “this is all there is,” and they connected us to this Reptilian frequency to feed from us. You want to keep your good heart; you want to do what is best for all; you want to keep your integrity intact, well good for you, but understand that you are embedded in the ways of Beasts thanks to them giving us their mind – their link to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion. Our kindness was our only link to sanity as we now found ourselves in the midst of Beasts, where so many of us became lost or crossed over to become a Beast.

Where nature and the animals were once our friends, now we done the same to them as those from the shadows done to us – we rounded them up and put them in cages/coops so that we may feed from them – just as we are fed from. And us Humans thought we were at the top of the food chain? Nope. Wishful thinking.

Remove this Reptilian component within your forms by knowing it is there and has no part of your existence. If you wish this to happen, then in the moment it is gone, and you are free of your humaneros; your prison where you were attached to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion.

Where too from here I don’t know. May the strand within start to shine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steven geldenhuys said:

Watched a Mel Gibson movie last night, and there’s one thing about Mel’s movies, they aren’t sugar-coated – he doesn’t shy away from brutality. What I found interesting was my reaction as I watched. I anticipated the killing; I waited for it to happen. “Kill that bad mother-fucker!” No doubt, this was the reaction of the masses as they saw the gladiators fight to the death in the coliseums, or the crowds as they gathered to watch a hanging, or someone burning at the stake. This “let’s watch” is a core sickness in all of us, and as I went to bed last night after watching Mel kick-arse, I wondered what is it about us that is drawn to brutality? Then I remembered the words of the shaman of Carlos Castaneda as he spoke about the predator that came from the depths of the cosmos to take us over. Matus said that the predator gave us its mind, and this explains our latent infatuation with gore. I assure you that I abhor violence and killing. Every time I cook the flesh of an animal for my family to eat I say to the animal who was butchered, whose flesh was in front of me, that I am so sorry that its life had to be taken. I shun loud and aggressive people, because as the Desiderata manuscript said, “they are vexations to my spirit.” I rescue insects from my pool, even flies, and yet there I was last night telling Mel to “get ‘em.” There is a part of us that is an emotionless, cruel Beast. This is in you and me and everyone else, and it is shameful and disgusting, and what it is, is the mind of the predator – the Reptilian brain, or R-complex of the brain. This slots us into the illusion so that we may be played with by those that control us from the shadows.  

So as I lay in bed last night I asked where within us is the mind of the predator? What I felt was the area over our left shoulder, and then a few minutes later I felt the spot on the brain where the R-complex is located. This is nothing new. Years back in the journal I called the left shoulder the “seat of Satan,” as most possessions attach to the spirit and body form at the left shoulder. As a part of your brain will control your digestive system for example, so too there is a direct link between the Reptilian brain and the “seat” on the left shoulder.

The issue at hand is that what we see as normal, as in us, is abnormal. What is flawed within us is seen as natural. What is beneath our unnatural draws us away from the Beast, and last night as I made an effort to block the predators mind and its link to the seat and the System, I asked what is hidden from us so that we may remember what we are. This is in reference with our Oneness state. What are we that we have forgotten so that we may be more than what we are?

Something happened in my sleep state that I cannot remember what it was.

12:10 4th January, 2022

What happened was that “my water began to break” – if I may use the terminology of what happens before one gives birth. The “wake up, shake-up” of what we have always come to know and accept happened.

I have known about the “seat” and the Reptilian/R-complex brain for many years, but what I never knew was that these two were one component. A device was installed within us, and this device was a cloned component/replica of the predator that came  from the depths of the cosmos. Yes, we were given its mind; its R-complex, and this mind attached us to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion, allowing others to enter our space and attach to us. This attachment site was on the left shoulder on the spirit level. To remove the mind of the predator, one has to remove the seat as well, as the two are one component, and this I never knew.

Pull out this installed component by knowing it is there, and what we have defined as normal falls away.

The original predator was the parasitic frequency of Deception – a frequency that arose from the curiosity of the Dragon and Serpent spirits as Queen Semiramis invited them to come and play in her illusionary garden. This frequency took on the shape and form of a worm within the illusion, and this worm done what worms do – it fed; it took.  As this worm became stronger within us so too did our desire to have and take, and let’s just say that the rest is history.

For me, what the shaman Don Juan Matus implies when he says that a predator came from the depths of the cosmos to take us over, this was the times when the System within the illusion had long fallen apart and a food source was needed to keep Beasts alive as they drifted further and further from the fields of Infinite Love. The illusion became embedded within them as in “this is all there is,” and now it was about survival. The natural flow of Give-Receive was no more, where we Gave with our imagination and Received what we created. Now we took, thanks to the worm within, and we took not because we had to have, we took to feed the natural state of the parasitic frequency of Deception that was born through our curiosity and took shape within the illusion – without us being aware of this.  

So the predator, for me, that Matus speaks of, is the cosmic geneticist Beasts/entities that installed a connection within us to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion. They gave us their mind – these Beasts had abandoned their good hearts and had crossed over to embrace the Reptilian frequency of the illusion, where they made it their own, as in “this is all there is,” and they connected us to this Reptilian frequency to feed from us. You want to keep your good heart; you want to do what is best for all; you want to keep your integrity intact, well good for you, but understand that you are embedded in the ways of Beasts thanks to them giving us their mind – their link to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion. Our kindness was our only link to sanity as we now found ourselves in the midst of Beasts, where so many of us became lost or crossed over to become a Beast.

Where nature and the animals were once our friends, now we done the same to them as those from the shadows done to us – we rounded them up and put them in cages/coops so that we may feed from them – just as we are fed from. And us Humans thought we were at the top of the food chain? Nope. Wishful thinking.

Remove this Reptilian component within your forms by knowing it is there and has no part of your existence. If you wish this to happen, then in the moment it is gone, and you are free of your humaneros; your prison where you were attached to the Reptilian frequency of the illusion.

Where too from here I don’t know. May the strand within start to shine.

Thanks for writing this Steven - i’ve come to very similar conclusions.

The reptilian ‘part’ of us is the frequency of greed/ownership/control of others/fear/aggression - the predatory mind within. 

As we come to look at our own ego’s, we will identify this predatory mind acting through our ego. As you say, if we can ‘clear’ this, it falls away eventually, revealing to us a consciousness perspective of the ‘strand within’ as you call it. 

The hard work is diffusing these reptilian/predator traits of mind/ego from our consciousness system. We can experience instances where we ‘bypass’ this part of our ego/mind construct and experience more of our core-One-Love-Self.

Many bypass it via meditation, its like a mind hack - in a way we leap from the dualistic ego mind towards the core consciousness while being still, silent.

Yet that’s just a temporary hack of consciousness. We ideally need to dissolve the reptilian/predator parts of ego systematically.
New age teachings focusing on nothing but positive thinking and never focusing on anything ‘negative’ is a dangerous method, as we know that whatever we resist, persists. Positivity methodology only aids us to repress the predator mind/ego parts - increasing them in the shadows. 

(I think shadow experiences are trying to teach us about our own shadow. While there we experience the whole realm too, so it can be confusing whats ‘our stuff’ and what are just ghouls of that place - so it can be very tricky to traverse that place via dream-consciousness)

If we look at our own predator mind/ego-personality aspects with waking consciousness, and talk to ourselves about them to help discover why they are there, where they came from, what experience caused them etc, during a meditation, we can ‘shine a light’ on our own darkness. Simply the process of doing that aids dissolution, by simply being made conscious. 

If we have any emotional reactions about our reptilian/predator mind discoveries, we must never wallow in guilt/shame. These feelings are natural, and we can recognise them, but never wallow. The answer to heal is forgiveness of self, to give love to our own reptilian/predatory ego-mind parts. 
Treat it like we would a naughty child of ours. Its bad, but we still love the kid. Treat ourselves as we treat others. Oftentimes we treat others better than we do ourselves!

We cannot liberate and heal the reptilian/ego-mind by reacting in aversion to it. 
Wisdom teaches us everything, absolutely everything is of God/Source/Love creation energy - so are the reptilian parts and all the ghouls/monsters of the various realms. 
Forgiveness and Love are the most powerful tools we hold to heal and dissolve all that is not expressing God. Forgiveness and Love also dissolves karma. 

Just like with haunted houses, poltergeists and the like, are only healed when someone shows understanding, compassion, love. We oftentimes help oneanother to transform from a state of anguish to peace in the living realm, so its no different in any other realm or with any other being. 

These words are easier to say than do, that i am very well aware of! We have to be extraordinarily courageous to deal with this stuff. Courage fuelled by Love power, not by conquering power. Love conquers, not ego-willed-might. The courage grows naturally when we experience in life that Love is powerful. Then that is our sword. We become a different warrior, the armour is compassion, our tools forgiveness and love. 

These tools are used wisely and take time to develop. Its a state of fearlessness that is not ego-born at all. Its comes from within, of the strand. 
First we can only work on ourselves, our own predator-ego-parts-mind - heal ourselves. Automatically this has far-reaching effects to those around us as we stop operating from such a dualistic fear/ego based mind paradigm. Everyone else then doesnt experience that subtle aspect of selves. Its a long journey. Others want us to remain like them, living from fear/predatory mind and will ‘tempt’ our ego selves to ‘drop down’ again and take up the predator mind.

This i think is whats referenced biblically of jesus being tempted by satan in the desert for 40 days. 

Theyre all good tests - the tests of life show us where we still have shadow issues. 

As i mentioned earlier - its possible to jump into the strand and bypass the ego/shadow stuff - we experience a sharp awakening and think we’re home forever. But we aren’t. We’ve hacked the ego system to experience absolute Truth temporarily. 
In this awakened state, if we go about the outside world, rather than be contained within a personal space for the experience - we will find the ‘not of god’ shadow aspects of our ego are projected OUT into the world and everyone we come across will reflect these parts of our ego-selves back at ourselves. 
Our experience can be very strange, and those we know well can behave very differently. 
It’s physics at work really - we are in a state of consciousness during awakening where our awareness is nestled and coupled with our core/god/love/strand. We’ve temporarily dis-owned ALL other parts of our ego construct. So these parts effectively ‘float’ OUTSIDE of our awareness and all other consciousness of others will ‘pick-up’ these dis-owned parts, depending on what resonates best with that person to express. 
I wont have my gran yelling at me, mimicking my anger ego ive disowned, if her personality is resolutely calm and friendly. But she will suddenly become an angry granny if somewhere in her ego she’s got anger suppressed. 

For the above reasons, of our temporarily ‘dis-owned’ ego parts, while our awareness is soley in awakened consciousness - is why many buddhist monasteries know those monks engaging in awakening practices are to be ‘protected’ and kept safe. 
Our shadow ego/predatory selves will be shown to us in the outside world. 
It’s an experience that is confusing and fearful, but rest assured, the guru within which we are nestled with, guides us, IF, big IF, we dont allow our emotional self to react to this new strange experience. We have to remain neutral emotionally. Once we engage in fear, we truly enter our own hell. Walk through our personal ego-hell in neutrality. Observe. We’re being shown ourselves to ourselves. Parts of self not integrated/accepted/loved/recognised. 
Ultimately the experience is to teach us HOW to reach full eternal enlightenment while incarnated.

For full enlightenment to occur - the awakened state uninterrupted/un-ending - we need to work on our predator mind/shadow ego parts. Dissolve them by healing them, via self-love, self-forgiveness and towards others we feel we need to.

Then the strand/core self within automatically is the only strong consciousness aspect left, and we experience union eternally WHILE incarnated. 

🙏

When the System was created there was perfection – the architects of the illusion done it right, for the simple reason that what they created/formed was their home as well. The bugger-up was the parasitic frequency of Deception, which formed a crack in a beautifully formed crystal. Now there was a flaw in the System. The thatch roof simmered as the flames took it over from within, so while we saw the smoke, we never understood the fire within until the roof collapsed in on itself. Boom. What we had got flipped upside down. Now a new dawn broke – the age of Beasts.

The flaw in the System of Life touched all of us, where we too became flawed. Let me give you an example.

Besides me wanting nothing from a cruel and unjust System, my self-worth is zero, where I feel I am not worthy to receive. This is my flaw – the crack in the System that created a crack/flaw in me. This would be okay if it stayed with me, but what happens is that our flaw has a knock-on effect on others. Understand that I am not talking about cruelty, but the flaw within us that tilts the System off centre, where we never get it right, no matter what.

These pangs of zero self-worth hit me now and then, so when someone wants to pay me for services rendered I tell them “keep it.” They think I am being kind, not understanding that my self-worth demands that I am not worthy to receive.

You can have a trillion dollars, and have everything your heart desires, but there is one thing you can never get enough of, and that is a freebee, not understanding that a freebee is unnatural because the natural cycle of give-receive is broken. People with guts have put me in my place over the years where they say to me “take your freebee and shove it up your arse Steven – I will pay you.” But the majority take the freebee and run. They don’t know it, but now my flaw has created a flaw within them by placing them in a situation they should not be in. I have chipped away at their integrity block by allowing them to do something which is not right, which is not giving  thanks for what they have received. (We give thanks by paying for what we receive, especially when the payment was pre-arranged.)

What I never knew was that the “wake up, shake-up” involved us removing our crack/flaw, and from there, undoing what it done to others. We are doing this on the unseen/spirit realms as this is where our crack formed and solidified.

When I was a teenager I went through a troubling period, and I remember one day saying something to my mom that made her cry. I was ashamed of my actions and learnt from them fast – never lowering myself down to that level again. The “wake up, shake-up” is not so much about forgiveness, as we are big enough to forgive ourselves and others on the spirit realms. It is about removing the flaw in us that arose from the flaw in the System from the worm that took us over.

It’s almost a hundred percent guaranteed that your spirit does not know of its flaw, but now that you are aware that you are flawed through the proximity of being in a flawed System, your flaw will come to the fore, and you will make this right, as well as what you unknowingly done to others.

As has been said, forgiveness is easy, especially towards ourselves – we are stronger and bigger than what we imagine – but to get back to perfection we have to remove our flaw that the System created within us. Something had to give as Life twisted and buckled us and pushed us into a corner. Your spirit will know its  flaw and undo it and what it done to others. This is the “wake up, shake-up” that I mentioned that would be coming our way. It is a cleansing – a making right of what the System made wrong in us.

If you heal others, be it people, animals, or the environment, be sure to remove their flaw on the unseen levels and what it done to others. As long as the flaw is there they are off-centre, so whatever you do to them won’t hold. Bring forth their flaw by knowing it is there, and from there it will be gone.

From there, keep your integrity. Stay pure.

The question one has to ask, is what made us go into survival mode? Yes, being in a place where we don’t belong definitely done that. I cannot speak on behalf of the rest of the worlds within the illusion and their populance, but for us the Human species we were not meant for this world, not that there is anything wrong with this world, it was just that our frequency and the frequency of this world never joined up – we were not one with our environment. Testament to that is our blatant disrespect for nature and the animals. There are many bunny-huggers like Steven out there, but this doesn’t shy away from the facts that nature and the animals get the brunt of our brutality. When we destroy nature and the animals we destroy ourselves, but this has never stopped us from being willing participants in the rape and cruelty towards the innocent, and besides, we will worry about that problem of self-destruction later and not now.

No doubt, when we were “dumbed down” to be feeders, the Reptilian mind within came to the fore, but remember the big picture and from where we the strand of Godness within originated. How can evil wield such might when it is surrounded by Oneness?

I remember one night about four years ago waking up from my sleep state. Right next to my face was this black and red coloured Serpent. Its colours had a polished sheen to them, making its presence and evil nature larger than life. When I saw it, it shot down in the direction of my feet at high speed and turned around to enter me at optimum velocity. Of all the Snakes I have seen in my sleep state, this one was a Sir – super-potent and powerful.

What kept me alive over years of consistent attacks was that I built up an immunity to their poison. One night I was taken in my sleep state to a room with Victorian style people therein. Imagine the long beards and waistcoats and the single rim eye-glasses and you will get the idea. The people there were as white as ghosts and remained motionless. This elderly man moved – he grabbed onto my forearm – and I felt his poison sear through my spirit and body form.

Besides my immunity, what kept me alive was having no fear. Always have I known that there is something bigger than all of this and I am a part of it, as are you and everyone else who values the currency of kindness. Our downfall is that we have been suppressed and manipulated around every corner, and we have come to see this as normal. It is not normal, and we are clever enough to grasp this, but what can be done about it? Those from the shadows operate from the shadows for a good reason, namely how can we counter or fight something that we are not aware of? We cannot, and that is why after all this time we still can’t get it right, and believe you me – the fault is not yours or mine; the fault is that we have been purposefully dumbed down to be savages, where what we eat and where we put our sex organs is all-consuming. Many love this existence where we live up to this feeding the pleasures of the flesh, but if these fools had two or more brain cells in use they would understand that Life is not just about them.

Yesterday this man contacted me regarding the sale of his property that fails to materialize. What he wanted to know without saying it, was if there was anything from the unseen that was preventing the sale of his house.

What I felt within this mans’ existence was a stagnancy over the abdominal area, as in everything was sluggish there and not moving as it should. Then I felt this wedge within the front part of the brain.  Is this wedge in all of us as part of our “dumbing down” process. I would say yes, and for me, this is what made us go into survival mode. Survival is the continued existence of the strongest and the cleverest, and of course the most cunning. In survival nothing comes our way – we have to go out there and make it happen, be it building a house or finding a cave for shelter, and of course feeding our flesh with the flesh of others.

What this wedge done was block off the natural flow of receiving. When you receive you naturally give, and so this spin cycle continues as we walk out of this dense place. Remember the big picture – how big and superfluous is the fields of Infinite Love. This had to be blocked from entering our forms, specifically from not touching the strand within so that it may be awakened by seeing itself in what should be naturally around it.

Remove this wedge by knowing it is there and has no place within our existence.

That makes a lot of sense – that we lost our self-respect as the flaw within the System touched us and flawed us in this way. This explains our nonchalant attitude as we go about Life being cruel, where we don’t consider others and live in the flawed bubble of “this is me, and this is all there is to consider and value as important.” (Many are not like this, but for me, most are. Wherever I go with my family I see the breakdown of our society and it never ceases to amaze me.)

Queen Semiramis invited the Dragon and Serpent spirits to go and play in her illusionary Garden. Within the fields of Infinite Love curiosity go the better of them, as what more can there possibly be in this illusion. Their curiosity (a state unheard of within the fields) took on a life-form within the illusionary Garden of Semiramis, and unbeknown to all, the parasitic frequency of Deception began to take over those within the illusion.

There was now a flaw within the System, and this flaw touched us, where we lost our integrity and good hearts. Of course many defied this unusual stirring within them to “take, hoard and conquer,” but they were outnumbered, and loyalty; as in good friends, became as rare as hens teeth.

What I am playing too is our act of losing our self-respect. We turned our back on what we were at our core, not understanding that a chain of events were now set into motion where Beasts would manifest from the pure, and Life as we knew it – including ourselves – would be forgotten.

I attended about four ayahuasca ceremonies in total. I remember the one, where I entered the ceremony hall and was drawn to the presence of a dragonfly sleeping against the wall. This was a pre-emptor of what was to come, because as the Teacher-plant began to take me over, I was surrounded by these huge electric dragonflies buzzing around me – it felt like I was on the landing strip of a helicopter flight school at the first introductory lesson. The noise from these electric dragonflies was intense.

Then I heard a voice, and the voice said to me: “Remember what you are.” Throughout most of the time in my altered state I heard this voice telling me the same thing over and over again. To wake me us, so that I may remember, this voice began to shake my body, as in “wake up and remember what you are.” My physical body shook from side to side as it lay on the floor.

What we turned our back on as we lost our self-respect and began to dive into this new altered state of “what else is there for me?” is what I believe is what this voice tried to remind me of.

What was it? As the flawed System flawed us, we turned off-centre, away from what we were, and what it was is what we forgot.

As I go into the stillness of the silence to remember, or should I rather say “feel” what we forgot, I feel the beautiful presence of the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness at our throat area. It feels like a beautiful, white, pure pearl. This presence has been known of for years, but what made it come to the fore now was the understanding of what happened that we forgot this jewel: The parasite flawed the System which in turn flawed us, which threw us off-centre away from what we are; this strand/pearl within, and when this happened we became the complete opposite of what we were – we lost our self-respect.

That voice in the ayahuasca ceremony tried to remind me to look towards the strand as what we are, but this was not possible as I first had to understand how those from the shadows played with us as a food source, as well as understand what happened at the very beginning that we got ourselves into this mess.

I remember what I am, as do you. We are this strand of Inherent Godness that the System deviated us from as its flaw threw us off-centre.

May the end be in sight. I am tired.

8:48PM 10th January, 2022

There is no reason to assume that perfection can be flawed. Nothing can begin with perfection. If something is imperfect, it will inevitably have to be reflected in the right point to begin the process. And that is the journey to perfection.

22 hours ago, Origin said:

There is no reason to assume that perfection can be flawed. Nothing can begin with perfection. If something is imperfect, it will inevitably have to be reflected in the right point to begin the process. And that is the journey to perfection.

What is perfection and what is imperfection? Who makes these judgements, and why?

It is the human being looking in the mirror.

2 hours ago, Firebird said:

What is perfection and what is imperfection? Who makes these judgements, and why?

It is the human being looking in the mirror.

Something humans cannot yet understand is being able to determine that we are imperfect. I can tell you that we cannot judge this on any scale. Because usually there is something very mysterious that can make you see more if it wants to....

If one zooms out and sees the big picture, one wonders what is the purpose of everything we have endured and continue to do so? The answer is that there is no purpose. We have been played in a Game that we believed to be our own, where we eventually accept our death, only to be later reborn to start the wheels spin once again.

Were the highs worth the lows? We believed so, thus we re-entered the Game. We remembered the good, forgetting the bad.

The point to make is that we have gone through the motions as this is all we know – there is no alternative but to make the best with what we have.

It became evident early on that this journal was more than understanding the cruelty of Life; it was about having an alternative if we wish one. You don’t know it, but there is only one set of clothes in your cupboard – the one that Life gave you. This is all you have had; all you have known; all you have been allowed to see and understand. We have lived within an illusion, and this has been our prison where we don’t belong. What happens within this prison is irrelevant, as all the stories/lives are the same, as in they are not real. Many of us done our best and made this Life our own, but how many of us were at peace? For me, happiness and peace are impossible, as I cannot be happy and at peace unless you are. How can I be happy when you are unhappy? – I cannot; it is impossible, as your tears are mine. Your fear is mine.

What I have to offer is hanging up another set of clothes in your wardrobe. Now you have two sets of clothes. The one is where you wear the illusion, and the other is where you wear the fields of Infinite Love.

Remember: If the truth is not universal; if it is not for everyone; if it does not have the simplicity that a child can understand, then it is not the truth. In being the truth, you do not have to do something or be something – you merely are what you are, this truth.

Within you is the illusionary reality of the Game. Within you is also a state that is beyond the Game. Within you is two. Decide which one you want to be, and then do what Johnnie Walker does: “…………keep walking.” There is nothing to do or say, as what you were is no longer you. You cannot get simpler than that, where you choose, and then you just go. No stillness, no silence, no contemplation, no “who’s right and who’s wrong,” – just go.

Have we done this before; have we known of this state? – You betcha! What went wrong? – We swayed in favour of bad behaviour.

The original story of Pinocchio was one to warn us against bad behaviour, where we never allowed our conscience; our strand, to be our guide.

Many years ago, before this journal began, I remember waking up one night to see this fish swimming in the space above me. Then I looked to my left and saw this wooden man standing next to my bed. He was talking to me in a serious way, as in what he had to say to me was important, but I could not hear what we said. Then he showed me a cricket.

We hear what we want to hear. We do what is right for us. From these two pillars we bend and twist the truth so that it may fit into our existence. Now we are the illusion and the illusion is us. It is about “me.” What is best for “me.” The best for you is to destroy your ivory tower and touch base with reality that we are merely an illusion being played in a sick Game governed by cruel Beasts. Throw away that set of clothes. Wear the set where you are everything and thus need and are nothing, and from there, keep walking. Now the illusion is superimposed with the Infinite, and yes, opportunities will arise for bad behaviour. When they do – yes, you finally got it – just keep walking. Don’t stop for a change of clothing, but that is my advice, as just as you have decided to wear the red scarf, you may want to temporarily change it for the blue one. Bad idea, but that is free will for you. Just remember, the rooster will come home to roost – you play in the Game, you stay in the Game, and what keeps you there is your guilt of playing with forbidden fruits. Do what is right my friends, and you will know what this is when all benefit – all are happy and at peace by what you have done; or should we say – by your mere presence.

There is something bigger than me and you. Be this. Wear the red scarf and let’s see where it take you. Keep walking. Don’t stop for bad behaviour, and if you do, get your arse off the floor; stand up, and keep walking.

The fish, the wooden man, and the cricket. The fish tells you to swim in water – be where you naturally belong in this Infinite. The wooden man tells you to become what is real – not to lead a false existence. The cricket is you – the red scarf; your conscience; your strand; the Infinite within.

Stop fucking around. Stop playing in this Game.

Choose your path.

When someone in the family is ill, my wife cuts off a piece of our hair, puts the hair in an envelope, and drops the envelope off at our homeopath. He has a machine that connects to the frequency of the hair sample. Now the machine knows who we are – it has our frequency, and from there the machine finds our physical body forms frequency – wherever we may be in the world – and connects to us to see what is wrong that is making us ill. From there, the machine tells the homeopath what we need to get better.

Now let’s relate this to the bigger picture.

See the fields of Infinite Love as the machine.

Our strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness at our throat area is our unique code – the piece of hair.

Now place the hair sample on the machine – place your strand within the Infinite by knowing the two exist. Now the Infinite knows who you are, and most importantly, the strand within knows itself by seeing itself.

From there, the strand connects to the body form within the illusion. We become less dense; less physical, until all that is left is the strand.

So when we say “………….keep walking,” we imply allow the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness to do its job by returning you the body form to the state of Oneness that is the strand. Don’t deviate – walk towards the lamp and not the ways of bad behaviour that the illusion has to offer. Stay a diamond in the rough.

So this is what we are – this strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness at our throat area; this speck of Light; this essence of the Infinite; this consciousness.

When the flaw of the System touched us and flawed us the spirit, body form, and Serpent/kundalini soul, we threw this loser out the window and took to the wheel of Life, doing what we deemed best – for us. Now we were the boss, and my oh my, how quickly the wheels came off. Now we had nothing, except ourselves, so we dug in deeper, doing what is best for us. Our actions were the norm, as most around us acted in a similar way, highlighting to us how wrong they are and how right we are, as now we could not see ourselves and what we have become.

With the case of the male species, our little head ruled our big one – Life as we knew it revolved around getting to second base. When the mission was accomplished Life was okay, actually more than okay – Life was good.

We were born of savages, with me standing first in line.

We must have enjoyed the ride initially, this “anything goes,” as we threw our Divinity out the window and told it to get a life. Now we were in charge, and how we fucked things up. In hoarding; in holding onto our beliefs; in doing what is right for us, we began to hate – to loathe others, especially those that still held onto their integrity, so we destroyed them so that we may not be reminded of what we were, and most importantly – what we should be. Now we faced the end of the line – that place where we find ourselves where we cannot deny what we have done to ourselves. Now we were alone, with nobody but ourselves, and because we did not fight ourselves out of this hole, we came to accept that what we are, as in our actions and what Life has to offer us, is okay.

That is why when we walk past a beggar, especially children that beg, we cannot do anything to help them – because we cannot help ourselves. We have lost our ways, and so many of us still hold onto what they have become because this is all they know.

We have all forgotten this one that we threw out the window – our conscience; our good hearts; our strand of Godness within, and I think a big reason for our forgetfulness is that we are afraid to see what we have become.

Two days back my wife broke – she finally understood her cruelty. She understood it is not worthwhile being cruel. There is no Life when there is cruelty. The highs are not worth the lows, or should we say – the lows are not worth the highs. It does not make sense to exist as there is no sense in cruelty. Not for me, you, your spirit, or your kundalini presence.

If you are cruel, stop existing, because what you do cannot exist as it does not belong. Stop existing, as in stop doing, stop being, stop being you. Give back the wheel to the one who knows how to drive so that we may move out of this mess. We have all fallen – all of us. Don’t try and fix what you have done, because you cannot. A “sorry” sounds great but the damage has already been done. My wife was the only good thing that ever happened to me in my life, and she turned out to be the worst thing in my life – she truly fucked me up. When she broke I was the one that patched her up again on the spirit and body forms. There is no animosity towards her. My self-respect understands that cruelty cannot exist – not through my actions or the actions of others.

The point to make is look yourself in the mirror, and with your self-respect, heal yourself by knowing that cruelty has no place in your existence. We forgot that in being cruel we destroyed ourselves – we sunk to a depth that was abysmal.

When you know that your simple, childish, self-centred ways have no place in existence, that is when you break, as that is when you understand what you have done to others. Deep within the hole you have dug for yourself you begin to weep. Now you are broken.

Return the one who was meant to be your guide – your conscience; your strand – and in the moment you are healed.

We all stuffed up – all of us, and why this happened was because we lost our self-respect as the flawed system of Life flawed us. Look at what you have become. It will break you, and that’s okay. Allow the driver back to the wheel – your conscience; your good heart, and you will be healed.

Where too from here?

There was a cataclysm; a Fall within the illusion when the Dragon and Serpent spirits fell to the ways of the parasite within. The rooster came home to roost. Simply put, they saw their arses. The Infinite intervened, and what it done was show itself to them so that they may remember what they are. They saw a golden Glow, but the wicked ways of Semiramis used this intervention for her own gain, where she stood behind the Glow, and all that saw this believed her and the Glow to be one. So instead of looking to the Glow to remember what they are and thus return to the Infinite, they looked to Semiramis and bowed down to her to lead the way. They saw Semiramis and the glow as one, but this was deceit. This bowing down we have done ever since, waiting for others to lead the way, never looking to ourselves for a way out.

So what you do is understand that there was a moment when the Infinite bailed us out, but we never understood this moment, so we never embraced what was given to us. This moment is still there – I saw it last night as I fell asleep. What I saw was a shower of golden essence befall me.

Go stand in this Golden shower that the Infinite gave to us. When you do, understand that this presence is where you the strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness belongs. Now the strand within has a beacon – it knows of Home as it has been there. Now it knows where to drive.

What about the passengers – the spirit, body form and Serpent soul within? I don’t know. My only advice is enjoy the ride.

(What I write is for those in the unseen. Transform the unseen and you transform the seen. By understanding this, we the body and spirit forms can smoothly shift with the transition so that it will not be a bumpy ride.)

When we fell in survival mode, we had to adapt to our new and foreign environment. We had to act, or more appropriately – we had to adapt to meet this unknown.

What was born from this adaption we would later define as a personality, where individual traits were met as we formed our own unique way to meet the challenge of survival.

Remember, all the time we were played with. Think the Hunger Games movies and this is what Life within the illusion became. When the blood began to flow and we became Beasts, where it was kill or be killed, we were always monitored and controlled. The utopia; the paradise that was, was no more as the parasitic frequency of Deception sunk its teeth in and said “let’s play.” Now it was a Game, as we allowed this worm within to develop a “take” mentality which allowed us to throw away our conscience. “Let the party begin – let’s play!” That was the beginning of the end. We turned our back on what was, and what we once had, what we should have had if only we kept our heads, was no more.

A pattern was formed within us, and no doubt different genes were seeded to form different cultures, and these patterns defined who and what we became. That is why what we are is all we know, as the cycle of life and death set in and our patterned groove grew deeper and shaped our presence within this place we have called home – within the seen and unseen. That is why we are what we are; why we accept what we are; why we never really change – it is because this is what we have become as we done our best to survive. That memory of what we are and have become we pass to our children, where in many cases our traits become theirs. Our acceptance is their foundation to what is, and so the cookie crumbles.

It has been a busy week and as a family we find it difficult to shake off this fatigue state. Life is about go, go go. Yesterday evening as I drove home I found it the most irritating thing that my wife was talking. All I wanted was peace and quiet, and there she was loving the sound of her own voice. But it was more than her voice that got me under – it was the patterns that were etched within me that defined Steven to be who and what he is. It was not so much my wife, it was me who irritated me – this monotony and predictability of what I do and what I have become, and we stress this pattern is on the seen and unseen – the spirit and the body form.

For the parasitic frequency of Deception to exist, this pattern has to exist. Press enter and the Pac-man goes munch, munch, munch – we fall into our patterned groove and there we go until the body form grows weary and dies and spirit carries on in a less dense plane till it occupies another body form elsewhere. Of course the thrill of going rogue is always there, where we knowingly become a cruel Beast within the seen and unseen, as now you are operating on a different pattern/frequency to those normies around you, but your “elevated” states of control over the innocent only elevates you closer to your ultimate demise and forgetfulness of what you really are. The bully falls fast from their power status, and when they fall they fall the hardest. Our outcome to cruelty is that our pattern becomes more intense as we hold onto our sanity, and the bully/fool/scum merely disappears into the Nothingness of the Forgotten. In the seen they are the living dead, not knowing who and what they are, and in the unseen, well, they are in a void – a space where there is nothing but the forgotten. They forget themselves. The thrill and adrenaline rush must have been immense as they unleashed themselves on the innocent, but when they start to fall from this insane euphoria they fall past “Go” to become what they have always been, which is nothing. No integrity, no norms, no values, no consideration, no self-respect – nothing.

Since the first few days of this journal, the stillness of the silence has been hammered to me again and again. My efforts at this silence never really worked, because besides allowing me to contemplate and reflect, it never really transformed my life for the better.

In growing up, what I have learnt this silence to be, is our letting go of the patterns that have come to define us as us. When I am showering every night, like clockwork I will by reflex call out to our one dog. Stevens’ in the shower washing himself and out of the blue he will say “Rickie!” I call out to her as my way of understanding that I am filled with the Love that I have for the animals. This Love defines me; it is who and what I am. But this is not who and what I am. I am the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness, and as much as this strand also Loves Rickie, there is more to Life and us than the limiting patterns that we have surrounded ourselves with in order to feel safe in a place where we don’t belong.

The silence is not about crossing your legs or going into the lotus position to connect to out there, it is about stop listening to the patterns we have created that have come to define us. Stop giving these patterns/thoughts/ frequencies/habits attention so that we can stop being what we created to feel safe in this unfamiliar place. It’s like those old records where we put the needle on so that it can pick up the music pattern on the record to play us music. Those grooves don’t belong. Get rid of them by knowing they are there, and from there rise above them by knowing this is not you. This is the silence, where you keep walking, away from the pattern that was always you.

To break the mould of the manufactured you is easy, as someone else made it and what they done you can undo. But to break the mould that you placed there is a challenge, as what you placed there was through harsh trial and error. What you built was through experience – as in everything you have come to know and understand – and that is why we are the prisoner and the prison warden. We formed this pattern – this frequency that defines us. It is all we know. We believed that it is all we have.

Walk away from this pattern that you believed to be you. This is the silence. This is the real you walking away from the spirit and body form and all they came to believe as real. By “walking away,” we do not imply abandonment. The strand; the essence of what we are; our consciousness, walks with the spirit and body form. Now we no longer give attention to what we believed as real. Now we walk with one who knows, and Life as knew it will never be the same. This is Oneness – walking with one who knows. This One is everything and everywhere.

Stop being you and what you have created. Be Oneness.

There is a client of mine whose dogs I have seen over the years, and I began treating her as she was in a really bad way – what Life threw at her was too much for her to handle.

She contacted me about three weeks ago telling me she wants to bring her dog to me, and I must check her out as well, but now was a bad time as she was finding her self-respect. She could no longer be the rag that others used to clean their mess, as she was in the state of her life where she put despicable pigs in their place.

This morning she came to see me. Since finding her self-respect her world turned upside down for the better. She developed the attitude “you need me, I don’t need you,” especially towards her boss, and the fear of throwing trash to the wind to start over again did not phase her.

Her dog was in a state, and was fine when it left here, and with her she told me that work and home wise everything was perfect, there was just something about her that was not quite right.

Over the last two weeks or so I have not felt myself. It’s like having a mild fever that cannot break, so you have this underlying heat within you. I feel this presence moving within me, and everything I throw at this presence to remove it has not worked. (This is because I do not understand the presence and thus cannot correct what I am dealing with.)

When I went into the space of this lady this morning to see what I can do for her, I felt the same presence within her as what I have been feeling in me.

It is sad to know that within you is a best friend that you never knew existed. Within you is a frequency Serpent, and when this Serpent becomes enlightened, we say someones kundalini energy has been released which enlightens the spirit and body form. To plebs like me whose Serpent within has not enlightened, this entity just carries on surviving within us with us.

What I felt within this lady, and unknowingly within me over the last two weeks was our Serpent soul/frequency. But the movement of this Serpent within me was something new, as in an “unrest” has stirred within it.

In finding our self-respect; in finding our conscience; our strand of Inherent Goodness, what happened was that this best friend within us was no longer needed as now we can look after ourselves. The strange sensation I felt within me was the restlessness of this snake within from being eager to move on to where it belongs, as in the presence of the Serpent spirit from which it was cloned. I released her Serpent soul and felt how it departed at the base of its canal.

Understand that this release of the one that has been with us for ages is something phenomenal. Its freedom marked the dawn of a new age, and as dramatic as that sounds, please don’t underestimate what this Serpent souls freedom means in the big picture. There is no more fear. What has kept the innocent locked away in their dens is no more. Do you understand this? Do you understand the frequency band of fear has been broken?

You need to understand where you are now. Your rock; your guide, is the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness within. This presence of what you are has been awakened through our understanding of how we forgot about it, where the parasitic frequency of Deception flawed the system of Life, which flawed us, and this flaw was us losing our self-respect as we turned away from allowing our consciousness to be our guide as we let our hair down and joined the party where anything goes.

Now it’s like throwing a pebble into a pond. When the pebble breaks the surface of the water ripples form that go outwards. From your rock/strand ripples go outwards. This is what we would call “your future.” Some will look at your life and say you had a blessed Life, and this is so, as your strand/consciousness paves the way ahead for you. The problem is that a euphoria soon sets in, where you feel you are floating, and in many ways you are as you become more and more detached from the illusion, and the problem with this is that you may feel it is you, the spirit and body form that is the next best thing to sliced bread, and not the strand within. We become bigger than ourselves forgetting to plant our feet on the ground and remain humble. An easy way to overcome this is every day strive to be better than what you were the previous day. That way you open yourself up for improvement, which keeps you grounded, until there is no part of the illusion within you and all that you are is this strand that was born from the Source of the Infinite. My guess is that this strand is pure reptilian, and I say this because Sophia created the Dragon spirits to play in a field in the Infinite. When this strand is what it is and there is nothing else left then it is Home.  

That for me is peace – when you know what you are, and what you are is Home.

Say goodbye to the best friend you never knew of. Bless it – this  frequency snake within – and then bid it farewell. From there, step into the frequency ripple that your consciousness has laid out for you. Remember, keep your focus on the lamp; the strand; your consciousness, and not on the temptations that the illusion has to offer that leads to bad behaviour. Go Home by merely being yourself – this strand of Godness within.

For those that look past their noses beyond the “me” to the “we,” look to healing the system of Life within the illusion. Heal the flaw there by knowing it exists and how it came about.

About two kilometers from a client of mine resides a Serpent soul within what the locals would call a sangoma/witch-doctor/traditional healer. This Serpent attacked my clients dog last year and truly fucked it up, and I am not exaggerating – this dog was taken to deaths door and has practically remained there ever since, never having recovered from this attack.

Another dog of hers was recently hit, where the dogs spirit was captured.

When I entered the space of this powerful Snake, all I done was show it what I was, or put another way, I showed this Snake what it should be. Now it could see what it naturally should be. By just being; by revealing what you naturally are, that is all you do to transform, where you give the entity the alternative it never knew existed.

And so it is to healing the system of Life within the illusion. Show the System what you are, and by seeing an alternative, it may be what it naturally is.

You have healed your flaw, now heal the flaw in the System by showing it what you are.

Guest m754

No. It is not being healed this way. There is something else here..it is a realization that is still eluding us.

Nothing will be healed here in this world. There is no point to even try. It will go on as before..

I see them come in my sleep state. The ones who have built an existence of sheer opulence, and others who have been stuck in the ways of the ox-wagon and have not known how to progress past this groove of existence. Both have the same dilemma – they all do, rather than be. This journal began with the question “What then?” What happens when we have achieved all we can, and have done everything that needs to be done? What then? In an illusion you are floating in a bubble – you are neither here nor there. Wisely, we will live in the moments, as the now is when Life lives, but these moments are made up of smoke that fades away, and all we have left are memories.

More than anything I want to be what I am meant to be, and in the process lead a full, active Life.

The way out of this mess – this silly place where we work so hard for moments and memories, is through understanding. What happened that you are where you are, and you do and say what you have become? We always try and fix and move forwards, but we never understand. What happened at the very beginning? What went so monumentally wrong? Why are we stuck in a nightmare ruled by insanity that is spiralling out of control with each passing day?

I understand, and those in the seen and unseen who have read this journal also understand. What has been written makes simple, basic common sense. In seeing those that rule and exist from the shadows I understand the big picture. I understand evil. I have met the one many would call God – he is actually a she. In the old testament of the Bible they speak of a god of Wrath – this is my friend.

After everything I have come to see and understand I sit here and in this world I have nothing, what many – including myself – would call a loser, and yet I know that behind this illusionary veil that I see in front of me I know that those within the illusion that we cannot see are going Home to the fields of the Infinite. The day of the Beast is over.

From a selfish point of view, may everything now slot into place for me as well and return to what it should be. After about the three year mark I started to get convinced this journal was complete. Next Thursday will be the eight year mark. When my mom was still alive she told me that she would pray for me every night that things would come right for me. It’s awful being a loser – being a drifter, fitting in nowhere as wherever you go you don’t belong.

I wrote this journal for me, as nobody else had the answer I was looking for as to why is Life so cruel. This journal became bigger than me, as in it became for everyone – the innocent and the Beast. May those in the unseen tear away at this illusionary veil that we foolishly imagine as real. May Life as we knew it never be the same again.  May we be this strand within and find each other and just be, as there is nothing more to do.

When my Third Eye opened during my sleep state and I could see what was going on around me as I lay in bed, as in I could see the unseen, the obvious was that we are a food source for entities in a dimension close to ours. I saw how entities – some funny looking, and some Human looking – came to implant dreams/stories within our forms, and when we gave attention/energy to these stories, they took of our energy to feed from it.

It became apparent that we were deep in Shit Creek and we needed help. I thought that if I could breach this dimension/frequency in which we found ourselves, that I could go out there and find the help we sorely needed. I found a way out, and I went to other worlds. Some were better off than ours, and others were worse than ours, but what was apparent was that no help was to be found.

What I am about to write about now relates to the Human species on this planet – I cannot comment as to whether the other worlds are in the same predicament as ours, as in feeders to those from another dimension that hack into our frequency and use us as a food source. What I can say for certain is that if those in other worlds are not a food source, they will be when there is nothing more left to take from us, and a new colony is needed to feed from.

When I saw those that feed from us, as well as use us as a sex tool, what blew me away was the helplessness of the spirit and Serpent soul. I would be lying in bed, and through my Third Eye see how these entities take from us and abuse us, and there we were, in a vegetative state, unable to do nothing against this invasion of our spirit and body forms. Picture someone lying in a hospital bed in a coma, and others walking in doing with that person what they want, and you understand our inability to even lift a finger to counter what was done to us from those from the dimension close to ours.

Yes, I understood that when others cross the line and embrace the flawed Reptilian frequency of the System that now they are surfing the waves of the illusion as they have embraced what is rather than make this illusion a better place for all, but this does not explain our helplessness to those from the shadows that use us as a food source.

What paralyses the spirit to this parasitic cruelty where we are eaten from and abused by despicable Beasts?

The answer is our slave status. This is what we are; this is what we have been made to be, and deep down, somewhere within our psyche, we know this. “Take from me, as this is my purpose and why I am here.”

Now do you understand our predicament? Do you understand how fucked we are? You, me, and all within this dimension – we are a slave species.

The livestock that roam the fields getting on with their own existence – do you think they know where they are ultimately headed when their weight is right? You betcha! “Let’s hop in the trucks to go and get our throats slit so that we may be chopped up for the Humans to eat us.” Well, guess what boys and girls – the status of the animals is our status; we both know what we are and why we are here, but we deny this as it is too incomprehensible to fathom.

To keep order in an insane asylum, one needs two criteria, the one being “divide and rule” so there is order out of the chaos and the dummies can’t stand together and do what is best for all, and the other is acceptance of who and where we are. This acceptance is what I would like to discuss now, as in what it is, and obviously, how to break this unquestionable servitude where we make our fate our own that we are fucked no matter what.

What this Covid era is all about on planet Earth is how to harness our energy another way. You see, we the slaves are divided into two: Those that do their best to survive, holding onto their integrity and always trying to do what is best, including for others, and those whose energy levels are next to zero as there is no depth within them to draw energy from. These dummies are here for the party and themselves, so scratch beneath their superficial surface and there is nothing there – no depth of character, no integrity, no marrow in their bones, just stupid, superficial spirits who refuse to look further than their noses. Don’t underestimate to what depths this frequency has fallen – to what scum have been born into this world. So many of us are good, it’s just a pity I have met none in person, and of yesterday I promised myself that I would stop looking, as the disappointment of the forgetfulness of the importance of companionship within my species is something I refuse to carry on experiencing.

The dilemma to those that created us the slave species is that many spirits are “poor,” as in there is nothing of depth and character within them, and the other spirits that are left are tired, where we have travelled upstream for too long looking for the source from where we came and cannot carry on doing so, as just with the dummies, there is nothing more left within us.

The answer is to “upgrade” the slave spirit to better our output capabilities of food/energy, and if this fails, the masters will throw in the towel on us and let us destroy ourselves while they move on to a new colony to feed from. Another species from another world will be targeted and harvested, but before they leave us, they will make sure that all are destroyed.

So what is it that gives us our slave status? When I go within to find the answer, I feel an anti-clockwise circular movement between the heart and the throat area. This was the wedge between the heart field and the head area that leads to the otherly realms. In a nutshell, this frequency circle was to block us from going anywhere. Now our wings were clipped – there was nowhere to go but to feed master, and this we accepted, as what else can we do? Well, how about being kind? How about doing to others that you would like others to do to you? How about consideration? How about Neighbourliness? How about finding your self-respect? How about caring for the brother and sister in your species and all Life around you, as you are them and they are you?

Dummies! Savage dummies. All of us.

When you take away this implanted circular frequency that kept us locked in slave status, it is vital you release the strand within so that it may come to the fore.

Why did we accept this circular slave frequency? The simple answer is two-fold: Firstly, we were deceived, as in we were lied to, and secondly, we wanted to help those that needed our help, so we opened ourselves up to give to those that had less than us, not knowing they would lock us into a frequency to feed from us. When the slave frequency was within us it was too late, and all we could do was accept. Why we never stood together was through the manipulation of our masters, where the more we fight and hate, the more energy we release, but the jewel in their crown was that our heart energy field could never touch the strand of Godness within and awaken us.

What has been written in this journal before this morning was to understand the cruelty of Life and how we got into this mess of finding ourselves in an illusion rather than our natural home within the fields of Infinite Love.

What was written this morning was to free us the slave species from our servitude before it is too late. Release this circular slave frequency above the heart energy field by knowing it is there and has no place within your existence. From there, be kind – allow your strand to shine. Be kind to yourself and others.

May the dummies see you and become you. May they understand their party was cruel – they stooped to the level of low-Life scum.

Leave your cage my friends. Be free of your slavery.

How do they do it – how do they control the ants on the ant farm?

Everything I have written and come to understand has been for the spirit, as in the unseen is where the action takes place. My focus has been to free the spirit from helplessness through it understanding what happened before the beginning of time that it came to be entrapped within an illusion, and in the case of us the Human race, how we were locked into the role of being a slave species.

On these fronts, as in the unseen, enough has been done to allow us to start walking, where we can be what we are – independent of the System of Life. However, to control the ants, one needs to control the seen and the unseen – the body form and the spirit.

I have known of a frequency control panel of sorts for some time now that is embedded within the left forearm of our body forms. Is this our unique signature that was imprinted upon us the body form as the spirit became locked into the role of a slave species? I would say yes. 

Dismantle this frequency control panel within the left forearm of your frequency/“solid” body form by knowing it is there and has no place within your existence.

As with the spirit, now the body form is free to walk.

It is only fitting that the best be saved for last, and what this is, is the only real ingredient needed to control, confuse and suppress the masses. That’s right – you guessed it – how not to know the difference between the truth and a lie.

How did these fuckers do it? How did they turn us into dummies?

Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. We could never tell the truth from a lie, and this opened the floodgates to confusion and suppression, and most importantly – to divide and rule.

For weeks now, when I go deeper than what this frequency around me has to offer, I feel this weakness and  mild pain on the outside of my right ankle. When I go within now to understand what is going on at the ankle, what I feel is a direct link between this part of the ankle and the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness at the throat area.

What truth is there to the story of Achilles who was immortal lest he be struck at the ankle? What weakness did they allow to course through our system that started at the ankle? No doubt the area of the right ankle was manipulated to suppress the spirit, and when we take away this manipulation, by knowing it is there, what may we understand that was done to us?

What they done was neutralize the strand of Inherent Godness at our throat area, because you see, we were made in the image of wonder from the Source of the Infinite, and thus we are all Gods in our own right. A frequency of sorts was placed on the outside of the right ankle on the spirit whose purpose was to isolate the strand from what was around the strand. The strand is in all, but it was used as a battery to sustain Life rather than be Life itself. So instead of the strand being, as this is all that is real within the illusion, the strand took a back seat as the Life they created around the strand/consciousness came to the fore.

How clever is that!

Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Know the strand – allow it to shine and merely be – and the strand shall set you free. But this could never be allowed to happen as the lie was vital for disharmony to breed and flourish.

Remove the manipulation/suppression around the outside of the right ankle on the spirit that suppressed the natural glow of the strand/consciousness by knowing it is there and has no place within our existence. From there, allow this strand to take you over, and how you do this is by being humble and kind. Go back to the ways of innocence and that of a child, where all you are is joy and there is nothing else.

My goodness me. May this be the last piece of the puzzle. If anything, it was the biggest piece.

In the book The Demon Syndrome by Nancy Osborn with Ann Haywood, the demon that possessed Ann said “Every human being has been assigned a spirit entity that watches over each soul.” This spirit entity I came to call the Watcher spirit, and in our limited perception this entity is an Octopus that sits over the brain area and controls our spirit, body, as well as the Serpent soul/kundalini force within.

We have known of and spoken about this Watcher spirit for years.

My youngest daughter has not been well for some time, as in aches and pains in her body, as well as a feeling of complete lethargy.

Today I went into her space to see what I can do to help, and what I felt was remarkable. I felt this entity that was infused with her energy in that this entity was born into her and was one with her. It was a remarkable, and yet frightening thing to experience.

What I felt was the Watcher spirit being released from her space.

Why only now, after all this time. That answer is simple: The strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness, or what some would call Consciousness, had to change its role from an energy-giving battery form to its true state of Life itself, where it glows and merely is. This presence of the strand within – as in what it should naturally be – repelled the powerful and mighty Watcher spirit/Octopus within.

I stress that this Watcher was created to be born within us for the sole reason of controlling us, where we go nowhere but be our role as a feeder to those in a dimension close to ours.

Wow. This fucker was potent beyond, and I don’t swear to swear – I swear in bewilderment at how ruthlessly and mercilessly we have been controlled.

What comes at night to feed from us, or possess us, or attack us the spirit comes through the one that controls – this Watcher spirit. We were going nowhere until this Beast departed our space, and this would never happen unless the strand came to the fore to be what it naturally should be, and this would never happen until we knew how the strand was inverted to give a shimmer of light rather than glow in its full might.

I am so thankful for what the animals taught us.