Know what you are.

steven geldenhuys

I write what I experience in my sleep state.

The origin of loneliness is from being abandoned. You are lonely because you miss what you had, as what was there, what was natural, is no more. You miss that, and that makes you lonely.

With the vehicle of the spirit, the Serpent soul travelled to different spots. At these spots it waited, and nothing came. Now it knew of abandonment.

Then the spirit with the Serpent soul found itself in the presence of my deceased aunt Ria. I asked my aunt where was my mom. I can’t remember the answer, but what I well remember is bursting out in tears at what she told me. I then woke up, and as I lay in bed I saw these entities swoop down and feed from my energy that accumulated from my sorrow. Now the Serpent soul knew of heartache.

It understands. It is seeing the big picture. There is no more fear within it. It has a story to tell, and needs to cover all bases to see the big picture. What have we allowed to happen to ourselves? There is no play in being a slave.

The past, as we knew it, will never be the same again, as this is because the Beast, or what I would call the Watcher spirit, is starting to rear its ugly head for all to see. Sure enough, there are many factions in the hierarchy of Hell, but for me, the one at the top of the throne is the Fear that we made manifest that I call the Watcher spirit. When this journal started, Pierre Sabak referred me to the book The Demon Syndrome by Nancy Osborn with Ann Haywood. The book tells the story of Ann Haywood who was possessed by a demon, whom she calls the Lady. In the epilogue of the book, Ann allows the Lady to tell her side of the story. I quote sections:

“The Lady comes from one of those unlimited possibilities, a world beyond this one, where there is no concept of time – as we understand it – and the element of human emotion is totally absent. There are no emotions in the Lady’s world – no greed, hate, jealousy – or love. And therefore, no conscience. Greed brings all the negative, destructive emotions into play. Even love, if it is a selfish, possessive one, is a destructive emotion.

Eventually, we will all be in the world of spirit, where the Lady abides……………………………Man is a spiritual being and our true home is in another dimension.

Mankind is the result of an accidental experiment. We are spirit, trapped by chance in flesh. Until we realize our spiritual nature, there will always be life and death.

Every human being has been assigned a spirit entity that watches over each soul. Some are more receptive than others to their influence. Although they are seldom seen, the superior beings are more often sensed. Soon, many more of us will witness the presence of these terrible-looking, awesome beings. It is part of the eternal plan.

The companionship of the unseen is nothing new. It has always been with us but never apparent. Now, everyone will begin to see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears, and be full of fear. The guardians will have much more authority than they do now.”

The book was published in 1983.

For me, the Watcher spirit is at the head of the throne because it is indifferent to us. We are goldfish in a bowel to be used and abused. There are those in the realms and dimensions that have might, Semiramis included, but what takes their power away and makes them weak is their emotions, which arises from their conscience.

How do you fight something that doesn’t care? You cannot. All you do is drive yourself insane, and this is what happened to the architects of the illusion.

We all need to build a new present and future. Forget about the old you, because this you lived in a past that will never be again. Leave the old you with the past that is dead and buried. Your outlook; your game-plan of where you are going has to be a new one.

“Every human being has been assigned a spirit entity that watches over each soul.”

That line, for me, is the crux of what this journal exposes, namely the Watcher spirit/Octopus that watches over the Serpent soul.

You, my friend, are the Serpent soul/kundalini force that resides within the cast of the Human spirit. The Lady knows only of the spiritual realm, but my goodness me, beyond these infinite realms of possibility lies the true Home of the fields of Infinite Love. This journal teaches the unseen; the Serpent soul, of its true power within, namely the strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness so that it may be free of the Watcher and the parasite and the illusion. The kundalini force needs to know of its Home, which is the Serpent spirit from which it was cloned, thus this journal goes back to the time before the Serpent soul was born so that it may understand from where it came and how this mess began.

I write for you the Serpent soul. I write for you the spirit and body form so that you may see where you slot in. I write so that we may understand that the only way forwards is through the freedom of the Serpent soul. That is your future, otherwise you will have no future.

When you heal others, heal their Serpent soul. Work on that as if it is a living, breathing organism in front of you. I always expected Semiramis and Sophia to sort out this mess with their understanding, and I am sure they will, but I won’t wait for that day to happen, because I know it starts with me.

You the body and spirit forms know of what is within, and then heal this omnipotent being with understanding as if your life depended on it – because it does. The Serpent soul is your present and future, as it will create a world – a stepping stone – to the Infinite.

Forget the past, otherwise you will have no future.

Start a new life.

• Like 1

You go into the stillness of the silence, and Love/understanding is sent to the package form of you the body form, the spirit form and the Serpent soul. If there is disharmony anywhere in this package it is transformed by the Serpent soul within, as it understands. But this healing/transformation of your forms means nothing, as another step is required.

Within the stillness of the silence Love/understanding is sent to the body and spirit form and the Serpent soul of you AS WELL AS to all those you love and who love you. (You do not know of all who this entails, but the Serpent soul and spirit do.) You open yourself up to share with them what you understand, so that in the moment they are you and you are them.

That’s the secret, as none of us are an island – we carry for others, and others carry for us. Heal them, as you have healed yourself, through understanding.

Through this healing/understanding the Serpent souls of many unite and form a bridge to the Serpent spirit and the Infinite. Now we are not alone. A community of souls has been formed that are Love/understanding.

We are spirit, trapped by chance in flesh.

We are not trapped in flesh. How could mere flesh trap spirit in the first place? Flesh is trapped in law. And law is imposed by spirit. It is the mind that traps.

This is what the earliest "gnostics" behind the Gospels of Thomas, Philip and Truth, really just pre-"orthodox" Christians who had nothing to do with 4th century "gnostic" cults and their mumbo jumbo writings, knew before being bastardised by anti-material Platonic philosophy. That is why the risen Christ has a body; it is just a body not subject to the powers of this cosmos, to death, pain, suffering, injury, decay and the limitations physical law.

• Like 1

What is the origin of cruelty – this cornerstone of the illusion?

One night in my sleep state I was awoken by a presence in my room. I saw the clay face of an elderly man on my bed that was looking at me. His presence was so powerful it pushed my lungs to one side, where I battled to breathe and had to gasp for air. My thoughts were also compressed by his power, where what I thought slowed down.

He told me to come with him as he wants to show me something. (What he showed me was the origin of cruelty.) My Serpent soul and spirit went with him.

I was taken to what I would call an inner world, where one lived within a world and not on top of its surface. There I was shown two brothers walking side by side. One of the brothers sat down to rest, and I was shown how a golden glow came over him that transformed him. Then I was shown how this brother was in the house of his brothers family and how he swinged a hoe, killing his brother and the brothers wife. The next scene I was shown was of the children hiding in a room behind a locked door. This murderer had the hoe under the door to level the door open, and the last thing I was shown was the frantic hands of the children pushing the hoe away in a desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable.

That golden glow that I was shown was the origin of Cruelty – this Beast that came to take on so many forms, be it through the word, the pen, the action, or the silence of doing nothing.

The fall of The Wisdom Goddess Sophia from her realm created an impact zone. From this zone emerged the Serpent spirit, with Semiramis at the helm, and all was Good as there is only Love in the fields of the Infinite. Yes, something was now different, as in the Serpent, but all was Good.

Semiramis saw the beautiful place that Sophia had created for her Dragon spirit children, and she too wanted such a place. She created the illusionary Garden, a place different, yet similar to where the Dragon children found themselves. She invited the Dragons and Serpents to come and play in her Garden, and we know the story by now of the parasitic frequency of Deception that unknowingly took over all within the Garden, including Semiramis.

When things began to fall apart, there was a second fall, the first being into the Garden – a fall into a place other than the Infinite. When Sophia saw this second fall, out of reflex she fell to be with her children – as any loving parent would. Now she fell into an unknown place, and the disaster is that this dense place destroyed her and made her powers null and void.

It goes without saying that the Infinite intervened in this catastrophe, where one of the Creators was in trouble, as were her children. A glow; an essence of Love was sent by the Infinite to Sophia and the children who had just fallen. When you saw this glow; this Love, you know what you are, as this is you, and in the moment you are back in the fields of Infinite Love.

The parasite that took all over was not called the parasitic frequency of Deception for nothing. At this time of the second fall Semiramis was in “me” mode, as in it is about me, me and me – thanks to the parasite within her. She knew, before the second fall, that things were going tits-up. She also knew that the Divine would intervene one way or the other, and this is what she waited for.

So when this glow was presented to those that fell, this life-raft back Home, Semiramis stood behind this glow, and what all saw was Semiramis within this glow of might. She was the Saviour; she was the one who would lead us back Home, so what we done was bow down to her to lead the way, which is another way of saying that we gave her our power.

What was pure and Good within the Garden – this glow – Semiramis used it for selfish gain to have absolute power in her Garden, which was albeit now in a more dense state than where they initially were.

With time, as worlds/frequencies were construed, she used this glow to cast Darkness on those who came in the path of this glow, as I was shown what happened to this one brother.

There is one element that need to be removed from the illusion, and one that needs to be restored, before any sense of normality can be attained: Remove the disharmonious frequency within the glow, and by doing that, you restore the power we gave away by reclaiming our power through understanding the glow and its original aim – to take all Home.

When you know you understand, and when you understand, what should not be is no more. In the world that the Serpent soul is creating, the streak of Deception within the glow that arose from Semiramis’ foul play is no more. Where there was a glow of cruelty and deception there is now a glow of Love. This glow; this essence of Love from the Infinite we now shine on the world we departed – the frequency where Beasts dwell. Never will we abandon the innocent. Never will we not care.

It always comes back to the obvious: How can you solve a problem when you do not know what the problem is, or for that matter, that a problem exists? You cannot, and that is why we have kept running on the same spot, going nowhere slowly.

What this journal has done is peel away the layers until we get to the last layer, and when that is removed, may we have the goodness within to see what reveals itself to us – namely Love.

About an hour or so back I entered the space of this lady to see how she was keeping. I checked on her this morning and she was fine, so I was surprised at what I found.

Imagine the skull-cap removed from a person so that the brain is exposed. Now imagine a frequency being sent to that brain that “fries” the brain, as in the brain is constantly “inflamed.” That is what I felt on this lady, and soon I felt it on others, myself included.

What I am feeling is hopefully the last layer that holds the illusion intact, namely the frequency that Semiramis impregnated into the glow with her intent. In the fields of Infinite Love this manipulation of Love is not possible, as Love is Love and there is nothing else, but within the illusionary Garden a frequency pervades, and her frequency added to what the Infinite bestowed for all of us, namely this golden glow of Love. I have always said that our love is a twisted love; a cruel love; a love that hurts, and now we know why – Semiramis added her twist to this pure essence. When she saw us bow down to her it’s a given she genuinely cared and would lead the way, but there was a twist, which was: follow me – I am the boss. Don’t listen to the boss and there are consequences. In Love there are no bosses; there is no “I am better or greater than you.” There is humility, there is unity, there is no hierarchy.

What I am feeling on the brain, and please understand what I feel is on the brain of all within the illusion – all in the dimensions and realms and frequencies – and what this is, is the impregnation of Semiramis’ spin as to what the glow should be, namely she is the boss and you are nothing. Look at me. Look at how important and great I am. I am everything, and you are not much. This was the constant drive/flow from the inverted glow, and that is why we have always been cockroaches scrimmaging around for scraps. Is that why the strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness within us was deactivated and forgotten, as we followed what was without and not within, but primarily was it because the strand within the illusion was superimposed by the glow from the Infinite that Semiramis inverted? That makes a lot of sense to me.

What I feel is the problem, and what this problem is, is the inverted glow shining on all. By knowing the problem, as well as the cause of the problem, the problem is no more.

Shit! How long did it take to figure and solve that problem? In a frequency where there is time, how many thousands and thousands of years were needed to solve this mess that fell out of control and we saw the consequences as normal?

May we all one day rest our heads down and know we are at peace and safe as there is only Love within our existence and nothing else.

So be it.

12/2/2021

I was wrong about the golden glow of the Infinite that Semiramis inverted being the final layer. It was the parasitic frequency of Deception. As I battled to sleep last night I felt this worm wriggling primarily over my chin and sometimes over my face. I have felt its presence before, but then I never knew about the Serpent soul – what we are, and thus removed the worm from our body and spirit forms, only for it to remain as the kundalini force was neglected.

By knowing what we are, this Serpent soul within, this parasite was eventually no longer in our space through our intent of knowing it was there and that it has no place in the presence of Love. Then I felt the glow of the Infinite take over our forms so that the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness may once again shine. What this strand is now, is a beacon for the Serpent spirit. We are not here to play power-power, because we are not here to play – we want to go Home.

What I have always felt is that there are a few bodies and spirits that are connected by the same strand. If you are fortunate enough, you may meet another where you feel you have known them your whole existence. They are you and you are them. This is different spirits sharing the same strand. When all the layers are removed, these spirits become one to unite as they arose from the same strand.

What is left is for this strand to once again shine now that it has been infused by the original glow from the Infinite. It’s like throwing a boomerang – you hit the intended target and then the boomerang comes back to you. In the case of the strand now there is a loop. From the Serpent soul the strand connects to the Serpent spirit from which it arose. This awakens the Serpent spirit, and when this awakening is acknowledged by the Serpent soul, all I can say is hold onto your hats as now the party has come to town. You will know of a force unlike any other, as what the Serpent spirit is made up of is strands from the Infinite. What happens from there is anybody’s guess. I feel that the Serpent soul with its might will hang around and sort out this mess and make sure the innocent are safe before it unites with the space from where it arose, namely the Serpent spirit. It is a given that this spirit will know of Home in the fields of the Infinite and return there, but when is relative to each Serpent spirit. Some will stay and help awaken those in slumber, and others will go Home.

By having the glow of the Infinite within the strand of the Serpent soul within, you can say you have your plane ticket in hand and are waiting to board the flight back Home.

What tomorrow, or today holds I cannot say. For the cruel, they will have to know themselves and what they have become, and only then can they go back to the strand within. Wow. What can I say. How long they take to forgive themselves, and what penance they insist on carrying is between them and nobody else.

As has been said, we cannot point fingers, as what happened was nobody’s fault. This we understand, but to lose your conscience at the expense of others is something you wilfully done and embraced and made your own. These fools will now see themselves – something that has not happened before. You cannot help them. It is between them and them alone. May they have mercy on themselves.

May this glow touch all in the illusion. May it be a wild, bumpy adventure where everything is turned upside down for the better. May each moment be an adrenaline rush. May our senses feel and know what it is to be truly alive.

May Life as we knew it be no more.

12/3/2021

It is rude of me to dismiss this parasitic frequency of Deception without understanding it.

The System is made to thrive out of chaos. But this is a dangerous game, as one has the potential to lose your energy source – those feeders within the game. A parallel universe was created to solve this problem. When things get too hot we go to the parallel universe. This has been discussed in the journal – I have knowingly been there twice, as in I remember going there. It is a universe 99% similar to ours that lacks one key element, and that is stress. Here you do not experience this state, which gives us a breather before we get thrown back into the storm. But what happens when this parallel universe no longer works, or put another way: What happens when the System breaks us?

To cut to the chase, the simple answer is that we become a living expression of the parasitic frequency of Deception. We become devoid of emotion and feelings – we stop caring. Now we become takers, but it is more than just a taker, as there are so many grabbers amongst us. What we become are destroyers. All that is meaningful in this unkind place becomes sucked out of your psyche and you bestow this non-chalant state on others. In a nutshell: The Serpent soul has lost faith in Life and is taken over by this worm that only knows one thing, and that is take. But understand, as this is important, because what we now become is a carnivorous puc-man – we destroy what good is left in this world. For me, a prime example of this is Larry Fink at Black Rock. The parasite within him; his Serpent soul, is destroying our world, and it doesn’t care, and understand why this is so – it is because the System of Life has destroyed the Serpent soul within. For how long can we keep head above water in a world that does not care?

These broken become what we may call a psychopath, where they destroy others by sucking the goodness out of them, and eventually the System does fall – the world and life on it are no more. I will never forget the one night where I travelled to a world that was consumated. There was nothing there – the parasite took everything, and it does this with Santa’s-little-helpers, namely those that the System destroyed, or should we say, “broke.” All become consumed, even these destroyers, leaving only one standing – a worm.

To these broken Serpent souls we give Love to first, as they need it the most – these non-Human monsters amongst us that done their best only to fall to the System. We give them Love through understanding by removing the parasite that has taken the Serpent soul over. This is done now in all the frequencies of the illusion. The glow from the Infinite shines the brightest on these that fell in a place where kindness has all but become extinct.

I give you a hug my friends and tell you that you will be okay. I know you, as I became you.

I do not normally comment directly on what you write-only leave a 'like' reaction---but I thought I would  say a few words today..

This-

On 12/4/2021 at 11:40 AM, steven geldenhuys said:

But this is a dangerous game, as one has the potential to lose your energy source – those feeders within the game. A parallel universe was created to solve this problem. When things get too hot we go to the parallel universe.

And this---

On 12/4/2021 at 11:40 AM, steven geldenhuys said:

a world that was consumated. There was nothing there – the parasite took everything, and it does this with Santa’s-little-helpers, namely those that the System destroyed, or should we say, “broke.” All become consumed, even these destroyers, leaving only one standing – a worm.

I believe you have 'seen' it--the 'origin' and the 'destination'.

.. One may say there remains no further need to obsess over the path the journey takes from now onwards because of what has been 'seen'

---what remains now is the passing of 'time' in this body for the 2 points to meet again.

One can use that time for family, children or any other attachments that one needs to resolve to untie the knot that separates the aforementioned 2 points.

Your story has been beautiful.

Let’s go back to the beginning. Why were the Dragon spirits created by The Wisdom Goddess Sophia?

Imagine an artist been given a blank canvas with a few brushes and oil paints with the brief of “have fun.” Now their imagination is let loose – and they do have fun.

Take that imagine of the artist letting themselves loose and allowing their creative juices to flow, and picture them now within a field of Infinite Love. What you imagine is born before you. There are no limits. To say the Dragon spirits were created to play is a gross understatement. We filled the Infinite with explosions of wonder and joy. It is something you and I cannot imagine, and if you ask we what it was, all I can say was that it was beautiful. You expressed yourself with no limits.

The Garden of Queen Semiramis was similar to this field within the Infinite. It was just in a different state – an illusionary state, and what we mean by this is that it was a “pocket” within the Infinite. One of the Creators did not form the Garden, and thus it was not integrated and one with the Infinite.

A state of curiosity was within the Dragon and Serpent spirits, as in “what else is in this unfamiliar place?” This state took on a form within Semiramis’ illusion which infiltrated all. Some saw this worm and refused to be taken over by it, while most began to lose their marbles. What is important to note is that the Garden became dense and took on a “solid” form the denser it became. This shifted the Garden further and further away from the fields of Infinite Love.

What changed with this separation from the Infinite was the role of those within the illusion. We were no longer expressions of the place from where we arose. Now we were isolated from where we were born, so a new role had to be defined for us. Purpose was born. Now we had to do something and be something, and what slotted us in our roles was the origin of Purpose, which was survival. Do, because something needs to be done, because we are not where we belong, and something is wrong, but I don’t know what it is. (It was the worm within that made us question and lose ourselves.) We forgot ourselves – these strands of the Infinite within. These strands became segregated from the Infinite as the Garden we found ourselves in became denser as uncertainty took us over.

What I am trying to say is that the Serpent soul within us does not know itself within the world of us the spirit and body from, because it does not belong here. This kundalini force is a teeny-bopper with an attitude that does not know if they are Arthur or Martha. I say this because in my sleep state I listen to this Serpent soul within, and truly, it does not know of itself. It is making the best of the situation it finds itself in, not understanding that the only best it can do is leave the place we know where all have come to define as real and the truth. In our midst the Serpent soul is playing doll-doll instead of splashing explosions of colours and shapes within the Infinite.

Why is this so; why is the Serpent soul playing dummy-dummy? The answer is for us – the spirit and body form. Yes, another world is being created within by the Serpent soul – a place of utopia and understanding that follows on to the fields of Infinite Love, but on the other side of the bridge is us and our world/frequency trapped within the illusion. And this pickle we understand, namely what does the Serpent soul do about us? It will never abandon us, but what does it do to help us? The answer is to release what does not belong. There is clutter; there is confusion. We have lost ourselves in a maze of confusion in trying to slot in in a place where we don’t belong.

To each their own. Understand the truth and then sit around a table – the Serpent soul, the spirit and the body – and decide what is the way forwards.

For me, my Serpent soul takes away what does not belong. This illusion literally begins to disappear from my psyche. The bridge breaks and falls away, where we play catch-up with the Serpent souls connection to the Infinite.

For me, there is no party and play-mode here in the illusion. Thanks for the invite and free drinks, but I would rather go Home.

Decide what is the way forwards, because at the moment all we are doing is standing still.

• Confused 1

The trick is to know what you want, and from there to know who can and will help. There is no ways we can do this alone. To be helped meet kindness with kindness.

Semiramis needs to take charge of her Garden and dismantle what she created. Many will want to stay, and we leave them be, with the door open should they wish to follow. Now these cowards grow a backbone and decide what is best for themselves, rather than just being nasty because they can. We leave them be, as the understanding is there to return Home should they wish to do so.

How Semiramis dismantles the illusion is by holding onto her energy and going within. This deprives the monster without from a food source, namely Fear, and by default this Beast falls in on itself. She does nothing but be what she is, which is Love. This Loves shines the way to the Infinite, and I promise you that when, in the moment when she knows/remembers what she is, you will feel this moment as it ripples through the illusion. From there, Life as we knew it will never be the same again.

What the animals have taught us is enough to set this lady free. Now she can help us, and she will.

On 11/25/2021 at 5:46 AM, m754 said:

Just my opinion, not wishing to get into an argument really....But it's just that I've seen you've offered him advice a few times, and I suppose you wish to reform him (and only him on this forum for some reason) ie. to mould him to your views about this reality..

It's a discussion forum stupid.

I have seen Steven here posting basically a relentless nightly horror. Telling us that the world is hell and being continually harassed by demonic entities. 

I see nothing beautiful in this story, instead I see the story of a man dealing with serious spiritual problems which could have very serious ramifications for him in the next world....

Steven however doesn't seem to wish to engage in discussion. That is his business. 

But I have a perfectly valid right to give my analysis without your acting as some kind of supercillious sycophantic fan club and trying to tone police me.

Thankyou.

3 hours ago, steven geldenhuys said:

The trick is to know what you want, and from there to know who can and will help. There is no ways we can do this alone. To be helped meet kindness with kindness.

Semiramis needs to take charge of her Garden and dismantle what she created. Many will want to stay, and we leave them be, with the door open should they wish to follow. Now these cowards grow a backbone and decide what is best for themselves, rather than just being nasty because they can. We leave them be, as the understanding is there to return Home should they wish to do so.

How Semiramis dismantles the illusion is by holding onto her energy and going within. This deprives the monster without from a food source, namely Fear, and by default this Beast falls in on itself. She does nothing but be what she is, which is Love. This Loves shines the way to the Infinite, and I promise you that when, in the moment when she knows/remembers what she is, you will feel this moment as it ripples through the illusion. From there, Life as we knew it will never be the same again.

What the animals have taught us is enough to set this lady free. Now she can help us, and she will.

Semiramis is worshipped by the Freemasons as a  demon. The fact that you worship a demon explains a lot of your spiritual problems. 

Why do you persist in your error when it  brings you only pain and confusion?

Why do you think you can use this forum to promulgate Kabbalistic and Satanic theology?

https://biblepaedia.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/nimrod-part-13-semiramis-and-the-catholic-church/

“Now, as the Babylon of the Apocalypse (Catholic Church) is characterized by the name of “MYSTERY,” so the grand distinguishing feature of the ancient Babylonian system was the Chaldean “MYSTERIES,” that formed so essential a part of that system.

Their (Nimrod’s Babylon/Catholic Church) primary object was to introduce privately, by little and little, under the seal of secrecy and the sanction of an oath, what it would not have been safe all at once and openly to propound.

Chaldean Mysteries can be traced up to the days of Semiramis, who lived only a few centuries after the flood, known to have impressed upon the ante-flood peoples the image of her own depraved and polluted mind.
She herself was a paragon of unbridled lust and licentiousness, but in the MYSTERIES which she had a chief hand in writing, she was worshiped as:

“RHEA, MOTHER OF THE gods”
“VENUS, MOTHER OF ALL IMPURITY”
“ISIS”

Semiramis raised the very city (Babylon) where she had reigned as the grand seat of idolatry and “consecrated” prostitution. Thus, was this Chaldean queen a fit and remarkable prototype of the “Woman” of the Apocalypse, with the golden cup in her hand, and the name on her forehead, “Mystery, Babylon the Great”, mother of harlots and abominations of the earth:

semiramis.gif?w=500
It is noteworthy to see that the Roman Catholic Church itself actually used the symbol of the woman bearing the Cup, with the legend around her “Sedet super universum”, “The Whole World is her Seat” on it’s celebration coin of the Jubilee: (note, who else does that woman remind you of with her “sun rays”?)

coin.gif?w=496
Since it was dangerous for the church, during it’s early formation, to introduce such Satanic emblems out in the open, just as in Nimrod’s time, they were introduced thru rituals and oath’s, to include confessions, where by the “priest” would know intimate knowledge of the “initiate” which could be used to bind them to an oath of secrecy.

Ever wonder why, though in the New Testament, it makes no distinction between the congregation and the priest’s when it comes to confession of sins (i.e., the leaders were to admit their sins to the congregation), that is not the way it is in the Catholic Church (or any church for that matter). Exactly WHO are the leader’s of the church confessing their sins to?

This is why Paul said “The mystery of iniquity doth already work” (2 Thess ii 7).  It was corrupting the “church” before the “church” became a religion!

So, who does the Catholic Church really worship, Mary or the original harlot, Semiramis, in disguise as Mary?

Edited by Truthspoon

http://www.ldolphin.org/semir.html

BABYLONIAN RELIGION

By Harry A. Ironside

As we go back into the dim twilight of history with Scripture, we learn that the founder of Bab-el, or Babylon, was Nimrod, of whose unholy achievements we read in the 10th chapter of Genesis. He was the arch-apostate of the patriarchal age. He is described as a "mighty hunter before the Lord" -- "a hunter of the souls of men," the rabbis said. Going out from the presence of the Lord, he impiously sought to gather a multitude about himself, and in defiance of the express command of God to spread abroad upon the face of the earth, he persuaded his associates and followers to join together in "building a city and a tower which should reach unto heaven."

Not surely as some of us were taught in our childhood a tower by which they might climb up into the skies to escape another possible flood, but a tower of renown, rising to a great height, to be recognized as a temple or rallying center for those who did not walk in obedience to the word of the Lord. With all the effrontery of our modern apostates, they called their city and tower Bab-El, the gate of God; but it was soon changed by divine judgment into Babel, Confusion. It bore the stamp of unreality from the first, for we are told, "they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar." An imitation of that which is real and true has ever since characterized Babylon in all ages.

Nimrod, or Nimroud-bar-Cush, as he is called on the monuments, was a grandson of Ham, the unworthy son of Noah, whose character is revealed in his exposure of his father's shame. We know that Noah had brought through the flood the revelation of the true God, for he was a preacher of righteousness, and his utterances on more than one occasion show that he had the prophetic gift. Ham on the other hand seems to have been all too readily affected by the apostasy that brought the flood, for he shows no evidence of self-judgment, but the very opposite. His name, as spelled out upon Egyptian monuments is Khem, and this agrees with the literal sound of the Hebrew word rendered Ham in our Bibles. It means "swarthy," "darkened," or more literally, "the sun-burnt." The name indicates the state of the man's soul. For what is a sun-burnt person? One who is darkened by light from heaven. Ham had been granted wonderful mercies; he was saved from the flood because of his father's faith, but he abused his privileges and "turned the grace of God into lasciviousness." He was actually darkened by the burning rays of light that God caused to shine upon his soul. Thus his conscience became seared as with a hot iron, and he became the founder of a race that departed from the living God and led the way into idolatry, worshipping and serving the creature more than the Creator.

We know something of what this means. We speak of people today who have become, as we say, gospel-hardened. They too have been darkened by the light, and are often the ringleaders in apostasy: "If the light that is in thee becomes darkened, how great is the darkness." There are many in the world tonight who used to listen with tears in their eyes to the story of the matchless grace of God as revealed in the cross of Christ, but are unmoved now though that story be told ever so tenderly; they have become hardened in their sins, and their seared consciences no longer feel the Spirit's breath. It is a most dangerous thing to trifle with the light from heaven.

But to proceed with our theme, Ham became darkened by the light. We know his failure and sin. But when Noah had recovered himself and knew what his son had done unto him he pronounced, by the spirit of prophecy, a curse upon Canaan, not on Ham. Do you wonder at that? I did, until I saw that God had already pronounced a blessing upon all three sons of Noah-Shem, Ham, and Japheth. So Noah passes over his unworthy son and utters a curse upon Canaan, who we can well believe was, as we say, "a chip off the old block." Ham begat a son named Cush, "the black one," and he became the father of Nimrod, the apostate leader of his generation.

Ancient lore now comes to our assistance, and tells us that the wife of Nimrod-bar-Cush was the infamous Semiramis, the First. She is reputed to have been the founder of the Babylonian mysteries and the first high-priestess of idolatry. Thus Babylon became the fountainhead of idolatry, and the mother of every heathen and pagan system in the world. The mystery-religion that was originated there spread in various forms throughout the whole earth, and as we shall see in a few minutes, it is with us today. It is identical with the mystery of iniquity which wrought so energetically in Paul's day, and shall have its fullest development when the Holy Spirit has departed and the Babylon of the apocalypse holds sway.

Building on the primeval promise of the woman's Seed who was to come, Semiramis bore a son whom she declared was miraculously conceived, and when she presented him to the people, he was hailed as the promised deliverer. This was Tammuz, whose worship Ezekiel protested against in the days of the captivity. Thus was introduced the mystery of the mother and the child, a form of idolatry that is older than any other known to man. The rites of this worship were secret. Only the initiated were permitted to know its mysteries. It was Satan's effort to delude mankind with an imitation so like the truth of God that they would not know the true Seed of the woman when He came in the fullness of time. To this Justin Martyr bears definite witness.

From Babylon this mystery-religion spread to all the surrounding nations, as the years went on and the world was populated by the descendants of Noah. Everywhere the symbols were the same, and everywhere the cult of the mother and child became the popular system. Their worship was celebrated with the most disgusting and immoral practices. The image of the queen of heaven with the babe in her arms was seen everywhere, though the names might differ as languages differed. It became the mystery-religion of Phoenicia, and by the Phoenicians was carried to the ends of the earth. Ashtoreth and Tammuz, the mother and child of these hardy adventurers, became Isis and Horus in Egypt, Aphrodite and Eros in Greece, Venus and Cupid in Italy, and bore many other names in more distant places. Within 1,000 years, Babylonianism had become the religion of the world, which had rejected the Divine revelation.

Linked with the central mystery were countless lesser mysteries, the hidden meaning of which was known only to the initiates, but the outward forms were practiced by all the people. Among these were the doctrines of purgatorial purification after death, salvation by countless sacraments (such as priestly absolution), sprinkling with holy water, the offering of round cakes to the queen of heaven (as mentioned in the book of Jeremiah), dedication of virgins to the gods (which was literally sanctified prostitution), weeping for Tammuz for a period of 40 days prior to the great festival of Istar (who was said to have received her son back from the dead); for it was taught that Tammuz was slain by a wild boar and afterwards brought back to life. To him the egg was sacred, as depicting the mystery of his resurrection even as the evergreen was his chosen symbol and was set up in honor of his birth at the winter solstice, when a boar's head was eaten in memory of his conflict and a yule log burned with many mysterious observances.

The sign of the cross was sacred to Tammuz, as symbolizing the life giving principle and as the first letter of his name. It is represented upon vast numbers of the most ancient altars and temples, and did not, as many have supposed originate with Christianity. From this mystery-religion, the patriarch Abraham was separated by the divine call, and with this same evil cult the nation that sprang from him had constant conflict, until under Jezebel, a Phoenician princess, it was grafted onto what was left of the religion of Israel in the northern kingdom in the day of Ahab, and was the cause of their captivity at the last. Judah was polluted by it, for Baal-worship was but the Canaanitish form of Babylonian mysteries, and only by being sent into captivity to Babylon itself did Judah become cured of her fondness for idolatry. Baal was the Sun-God, the Life-giving One, identical with Tammuz.

When Christ came into this world the mystery of iniquity was everywhere holding sway, save where the truth of God as revealed in the Old Testament was known. Thus, when the early Christians set out upon the great task of carrying the gospel to the ends of the earth, they found themselves everywhere confronted by this system, in one form or another; for though Babylon as a city had long been but a mystery, her mysteries had not died with her. When the city and temples were destroyed, the high-priest fled with a company of initiates and their sacred vessels and images to Pergamos, where the Symbol of the serpent was set up as the emblem of the hidden wisdom. From there, they afterwards crossed the sea and immigrated to Italy, where, they settled on the Etruscan plain.

There the ancient cult was propagated under the name of the Etruscan Mysteries and eventually Rome became the headquarters of Babylonianism. The chief priests wore mitres shaped like the head of a fish, in honor of Dagon, the fish-god, the Lord of life-another form of the Tammuz mystery, as developed among Israel's old enemies, the Philistines. The chief priest when established in Rome took the title Pontifex Maximus, and this was imprinted in on his mitre. When Julius Caesar (who was an initiate like all young Romans of good family) had become the head of the States, he was elected Pontifex Maximus, and this title was held henceforth by all the Roman emperors down to Constantine the Great, who was at one and the same time, head of the church, and high priest to the heathen. The title was afterwards conferred upon the bishops of Rome, and is borne by the pope today, who is thus declared to be, not the successor of the fisherman-apostle Peter, but the direct successor of the high priest of the Babylonian mysteries, and the servant of the fish-god Dagon, for whom he wears, like his idolatrous predecessors, the fisherman's ring.

During the early centuries of the church's history, the mystery of iniquity had wrought with such astounding effect, and the Babylonian practices and teachings had been so largely absorbed by that which bore the name of the church of Christ, that the truth of the Holy Scriptures on many points had been wholly obscured, while idolatrous practices had been foisted upon the people as Christian sacraments, and the heathen philosophies took the place of gospel instruction. Thus was developed that amazing system which for a thousand years dominated Europe and trafficked in the bodies of souls of men, until the great Reformation of the 16th century brought in a measure of deliverance.

It was a fair question to ask why is Life so cruel. The answer had to make sense to me – it had to be my truth. The advantage of this is that one hits the root of the nerve, where nothing is sugar-coated and hidden, as what you seek is for you and nobody else. I can fool you, but I cannot fool myself, and that is the difference between a journal and a book. In the one you lay forth your viewpoints for others, and in the other you lay forth what you have come to believe as the truth for yourself, as you have come to understand the harsh reality that you are in this alone. Help yourself, as no one else is going to do it for you.

I understand the cruelty of Life. Really I do. But there is something I will never understand, and will not even attempt to do so, as I know it cannot be understood, and that is myself.

When you understand that we have existed in a toxic environment, and you have found a way out, and you start walking back Home, when you look back at what you were, you will understand that you were damaged goods. Hell has touched all of us, and we are all the worse for it.

The biggest failure; the biggest cruelty that we have experienced in Life is what we have done to ourselves. You see, we just had to get it right. We had to do our best, because with every failure there is bound to be success around the corner. Well guess what: Have you ever stood back to see where you are standing? You are in a System that was doomed to fail from the start, which has been failing ever since, but wait, tomorrow I will feel better and everything will be okay.

It will not be okay, because Life has fucked us up beyond repair. If someone is ill from being in a toxic environment, the first thing you do to help is get them out of the environment – you don’t treat them for poisoning while they are still in the room inhaling the noxious chemicals.

No one can help me – I am too fucked up. What one would call “beyond help.” This is what Life done to me, from trying to succeed in a place where there are no winners, only losers. I am not broken, and I am not in despair, I am merely what I am – one seriously fucked up dude that cannot be fixed up.

We always done our best. We always kept our side clean. We always kept our integrity, and along the way we were knocked and bumped and pushed until we came out the other end as damaged goods. You cannot see this, as this is all you know, but when you stop standing in the same place and start walking Home, that is when we understand the impact that Life had on us. We see ourselves, and what we see is not a pretty sight. This is what Life done to us – being in a place where we don’t belong.

Be warned: When you start moving you may fall apart when you see what has been done to you. There is no answer for what has happened to you in the place where you existed, as this place is the cause of your insane state. Don’t try and fix something that cannot be fixed. Leave it be and walk Home. Along the way you will shed your damaged goods, but once again, be warned: the first few steps are brutal. You see what you have come to accept and it is not a pretty picture.

Now that you have perspective of yourself, you go into the stillness of the silence and from there you feel for any large “bubble spaces” within you. It feels like an air pocket within you. What we are doing is healing the spirit and body form, and what this “bubble” is, is a walk-in entity. I am in tune if these entities are within others, but as I never had perspective of myself, I never knew of the one that spanned across my left, front thigh area.

We instinctively and subconsciously build defences around ourselves. The spirit and body forms are made up of layers of frequencies. This is our space, and as lost as we are, we are still in tune with our barriers. However, there are moments when we are exposed; when we are vulnerable; when we have no defence mechanism to what is around us. It could be our first day at school, or when a deep sadness overcomes us, or witnessing the senselessness of war. Now our space is open, and we become open to what is around us.

What a walk-in is, is an indifferent entity that moves within the ethers. In our language see it as an insect flying around. When our barriers are no longer there, and these entities are around us and fly into our space, they become trapped within us when our barriers once again go up.

Our dog Fiona is a rescue. She has a heart of gold – a real angel. For her to run away from her home and be taken to an shelter, you must know she had it bad. I remember one day seeing what looked like a cartoon looking  elephant in her space. This is her walk-in. There is no strength within her left front leg, so when she jumps down from even a low height she ploughs into the ground. Her walk-in stays within her left front leg. There is no fixed place where they will make home within us, but wherever it is, the area becomes compromised. Now there is another within you, which means something else is tapping into your energy to survive. Disease and weakness in the area often sets in. It is a lose-lose situation for the two of you. You are deprived of energy that should be yours, and this walk-in is trapped in a place where it does not belong. It wants to be free – it does not want to be within you.

If you feel this air bubble within you while you are in the stillness of the silence, release it by knowing it is there. Open your frequency barriers where you feel this bubble so that it may be released. Apologise for the accident, and then bade it farewell. When you no longer feel this air bubble within your forms you will know it is gone.  

We are no longer learning or understanding – we are healing as we walk Home. We are getting rid of our damaged goods, especially within the spirit form.

In one of the ayahuasca ceremonies I attended, in my altered state I saw these two snakes arise from the body of the man that was lying next to me on the ceremony floor. It was truly a sight to behold. You see these two snakes arise from this mans’ body. All that they done was hover over him and look at him. There was love and tenderness in them as they looked down at the one they inhabited. After a few minutes they flopped back into his space out of my sight. This is the Serpent soul. I have seen my wife’s one, and have felt mine too often to mention. Over the last week or so on some occasions I see my Serpent soul and what it sees. (There are some things we see that need not be spoken about as there are no words for what is seen. You see what you see to remind you to carry on and finish this journal no matter what.)

What I saw arise from that man were Serpent souls of love. In my sleep state I have witnessed the complete opposite – Serpent souls of death that devour the spirit that they inhabited. These are the Serpent souls that stopped trying these best to keep their integrity, so they crossed over and embraced the raw, pure Reptilian frequency of the illusion.  These Serpents become cruel mother fuckers – as in real bad. I have met my share of these power-packs in my sleep state over the years. You don’t fuck with them – it is as easy as that. Their prey are other Serpent souls, as in yours and mine.

There is a Serpent soul in each of us, as in one Serpent, thus I have always wondered why I saw two Serpent souls arise from that man. (What I am about to say makes sense to me, but please understand I am open to being wrong.)

There is the trinity of the Serpent soul, the spirit and the body form. The guiding star within all is the strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness. The Serpent soul within is the one that was trapped; for me, it was the one we had to remember so that we may remember what we are. Free the Serpent soul, and you free the spirit and body form.

My take as in why I saw two Serpent souls arise from this man was because what was done to the Serpent spirit, the Serpent soul done to itself. From the Serpent spirit another was cloned, and the Serpent soul was born. And from the Serpent soul another was cloned/born. From one are now two, and the reason for this is for eyes on those wherein the Serpent soul resides, namely the body form and the spirit form. The one frequency of the Serpent soul can split into two – the one frequency caring for the body form, and the other for the spirit form. When the body form sleeps at night there is one less to care for, and in such instances the two become one. This is of course also true for death of the body form.

The solitary snakes that I have seen in my sleep state over the years are alone because they consumed the spirit they were with. I have seen evil Serpent souls with their evil spirit forms, until the one devours the other, and I have seen spirit forms while they are in the process of being consumed by their Serpent soul. Wow! You want to play with fire – don’t! The devil, as in disharmony/evil, has no friends.

Why I say that from the Serpent soul another arises is because when I assess my spirit and me the body form, I feel a full integration of the Serpent soul within my spirit, as in the two are in unity and are okay. On my body form I feel the presence of this Serpent soul half way up my form, which means work needs to be done until full integration is met, which means we are then healed and can walk without crutches.

Understand the process of your healing. By the spirit and body forms knowing of the Serpent soul, we know what is real, as in it was cloned from the Serpent spirit. A strand; a speck of light was taken from the Serpent spirit, and from this speck another was born, namely the Serpent soul.  We the spirit and body form were manufactured, and our initial role was to seed/inhabit the many worlds within the illusion. No foul play or bad intent were the order of the day. When the illusion began to fall apart thanks to the parasitic frequency of Deception, wars broke out from deception.  The role of the spirit and body form changed from hugging trees and throwing flowers in the air to being a food source for the powers that be.

There have been many steps along the way to our demise. I would say that as we focused externally, and not internally, this Serpent soul became trapped within us the spirit and body form. How it got within us I don’t know. Was it always within us; was there always a trinity, or did it seek refuge within us as war broke out between the Serpents amongst themselves, as well as with the Dragon souls? I don’t know, and this is okay, as it is not a question that needs to be answered. All that matters is that we know of this Serpent soul in our midst.

The Serpent soul is creating the bridge to the Serpent spirit, so that this strand within it may be one with the other strands within the Serpent spirit. This will awaken the Serpent spirit, and when awakened it will be Home in the Infinite by default of who and what it is. What happens when you are confused and lost – you become tired, until you fall asleep. You wake up when you understand, as now your understanding put you where you belong.

The spirit and body form are peeling away the dense layers of confusion and uncertainty. We are not analysing or trying to fix – we are shedding to catch up with where the Serpent soul has built its bridge.

What will happen to the spirit and body form as the Serpent soul reaches its destination? Once again, I don’t know. What makes sense is that we will become one with the Serpent soul, or should we say, the strand within.  Just as an evil Serpent soul will devour us, so too will a good Serpent soul “devour” us. The one is to take over, the other is to integrate. The one stays in Hell, the other is Home.

What happened to the Dragon spirits that were created by The Wisdom Goddess Sophia? My strong guess is that they are already Home. I say this because we saw that child that was nurtured and cared for by that mother within the Egyptian line. That child was a Dragon, and that Dragon was eventually set free. Now all that is left is for us to follow, which we are.

Here is an interesting thought: Who gave us our identity? Or put another way: Who labelled us? The answer is obvious – it was those who manufactured us.

When I checked on someone earlier on I felt this distinct label/identity tag over their breastbone. It was unmistakeable – I am not imagining this.

To shake off our labels is easy. We are not Black or White or rich or poor – we are all an illusion.

I am talking about the other labels; the labels they placed on us after they made us damaged goods.

What is eat is a given. Some of us eat dogs – ones that have been tortured before they are eaten, as this torture releases hormones/chemicals that makes the meat taste better. (Or think lobster bisque, where the lobsters are boiled alive to kill them – same concept.) Some of us eat horses – an acquired meat. Most of us eat cattle – where believe it or not, each one has their own personality. I eat plants – organisms that grow and also have feelings.

So before we point fingers at others, let’s take a look at ourselves. We are worse than those from the shadows, as we should know of better as we have a conscience and they don’t. The imagined solidity of our world and ourselves makes us prehistoric compared to those brutes from the shadows, because when you understand everything is frequency you can play with what is around you. As you will pour yourself a cuppa, so too do those from the shadows implant a dream/story within us to feed from us. The one requires a teabag and boiling water, the other needs understanding of frequencies.

Some of us are damaged intentionally, and the only reason why I can think they done this to us is for a variant in our frequency – a different taste to them. This sounds absurd, but stop, wait, go back to what we do, and you will give me that nod – “I understand Steven.”

You want to walk Home? You want to bring your loved ones with for the stroll, as it is better walking with company than alone – then make sure they have no labels on them, as these literal labels are a frequency pattern that keep them in the shop window of the illusion. Go into the stillness of the silence and be one with the one you love. If there is a label on them you will feel a distinct imprint over their breastbone area.

If you want to heal others make sure they have no label, and if they do, remove it by knowing it is there and has no place in the presence of understanding/Love, otherwise your healing will do nothing to transform them.

This journal is written for the unseen – the spirit – either those that have departed the deceased body form and are in the less dense spirit realm, or those spirits that still dwell around the living body form. You the spirit are now made aware of these labels. As you are now walking away from the place/space/frequency you knew, you have perspective and can see yourself and others in a new light. Look for labels, and if you feel one on you or see one on others, they disappear as they don’t belong.

Shed the damaged goods, as well as the labels that came with them.

How is it possible that those in the spirit realm can be so easily deceived? Most depart the body with a lifetime of toil, only to reach the less dense realm of the spirit world. Shit, to be in this place is joy, so you know, what we went through to be able to get here was worth it. Those that are left behind from where we came, as in the physical world, they will understand this when they are here, and not too worry, I will keep an eye on them from here.

My goodness, and we call ourselves sane!

In the book The Demon Syndrome by Nancy Osborn with Ann Haywood, Ann describes how this demon “puts her cape around my body.”…………….”Then, I have only a feeling of great lightness and happiness.”

No doubt, this cape is a frequency pattern that numbs the senses and makes us forget and not see the harsh reality of being thrown into a place where we don’t belong. No doubt, there is an extension of this cape that clouds the spirit realm, firstly to hide those from the shadows that play with those within this realm, and secondly, to blind us with lightness and happiness as the blood and tears continue to flow from where we departed.

This frequency cape in the spirit realm is there boys and girls. Should it be removed? I don’t think so. There is no time to be stopped in our tracks as we stare aghast at the cruel Game we have been played in. Just be what you are – this Love within, and follow your Serpent soul as it goes back Home.

If you want to delve deep, then understand that compared to what we should know, we truly know nothing. From this blank slate ask yourself what is your truth – not the truth of others, but your truth? Your honest answer is that you know of no truth that you have embraced and made your own. Then ask yourself if you would like to know the truth. If you do, you will carry on walking, if you don’t, you will stand still.

The truth is within you. You are the truth. Be nothing but yourself and you are Home.

There is a reason why we have been the lesser for thousands of years, and that reason is that the truth is stranger than fiction.

It was written in the journal a few years ago that there is a control hub of sorts within the illusion  -  a central management that makes sure the slaves remain slaves. This was my hunch; my strong belief; my opinion, and if you see how a few insane government officials can lock down our world, my hunch should not be too far off the mark as to what is happening to us from the unseen.

Well, let me tell you what I saw last night as I closed my eyes to sleep. I was still awake. I closed my eyes and saw this grey tube move towards me. Just before it reached me it made a twirl and then settled right over me, as in the tube was in my space. In this tube I saw a man sitting in a white chair. He flipped his chair from over me to over my wife.

This was one of those from the control tower. How friggin’ freaky can you get!

What this man does to us I will soon find out, but what came after he left was an implanted dream. I was so despondent that something was once again within my space and feeding from my energy. I just saw its tail scoop up my energy to feed from it. What the rest of this entity looked like I did not have the energy to take note of, but boy was I bowled over. This entity was a drug addict within the illusion, and I say this because the implanted dream was of me craving a drug.

It makes common sense that if such monumental effort has been made to keep the illusion running as near precision as a Swiss clock, there has to be those that oversee the System. A slave is a slave because they are suppressed and limited. One needs to make sure this remains always so, hence the control tower/hub where everything is monitored.

That there is another locked door to pass through is most disheartening for me. I am floating on cloud nine over the last few days – I cannot plant my feet on this reality and get things done. Exhaustion is a big factor, and I am sure so is the will to just get up and go. I have had enough, and now, after last night, we need to understand how this control hub has us by the short and curly’s. This journal has to end. I cannot go on as I am exhausted. The cure is experiencing a helping hand. This is what I need, so let’s see how we are controlled by those in this tower, and from there, may we be free.

When I go into the stillness of the silence to understand what hold those in the tower have over us, what I feel primarily is control over our digestive system – the parts of us that break down food for sustenance/nutrients.

What would happen to the System of the illusion if the slaves did not have to eat? You control people by controlling their food supply. We eat to live as this is a basic of survival. What if we just drew nutrients from the illusion around us? What would happen to the monetary system if we did not have to buy food? What would happen to the medical system if we were healthy as this is what we are? Would jealousy exist if everyone was the same? But most importantly, what would drive us if we had the time for ourselves rather than slave to a job so that we may eat? Surely we would find a way out of this mess, and not just individuals, but the collective species within the illusion. In no time we would be Home, but if we were made to live from meal to meal to survive, it’s a given we are staying slaves to the System.

I love to eat. It is one of the joys of Life, but what these entities are doing is keeping us down and enslaved rather than giving us a pleasure.

What these fuckers done to our digestive system to control it is no more. I would rather absorb understanding to be free than the protein from a baked cheesecake.

What else do those in the control hub have over us? Where is our tracker, that they could find me last night to keep me in line?

Our Third Eye is our awakening to what is happening  around us, and most importantly, it heightens our awareness which raises our vibratory rate. Any spike in our awareness and the red dots start flashing on their mainframe. So how do we get off the mainframe? Our tracker/marker/unique identification is on the spirit at the side of the left neck. When we were manufactured our tag was placed there and from there connected to the mainframe. We remove this sticker by knowing it is there and has no place within our existence.

Now you are rogue – off the grid. Or better still – let’s just take away the mainframe by knowing there is one. Now we are all free from this hub.

Insanity abounds in the seen and unseen, but it is more than that, it is simple stupidity. It is purpose; it is having something to do; it is having a job. That this job enslaves you and those you love as well is not taken into consideration, as you are on this side of the line and the slaves are on the other.

What you see is what you are you fool. You see a slave, so guess what – you are also a slave. By having your job destroyed now your eyes open. You see that you have nothing, that you are nothing.

The Serpent soul within us was not there to ride on our backs. It was in hiding. Yes, it hid from evil Serpent souls that attacked it, but most importantly, it hid from those that ran the System. Just like I need help, the Serpent souls needed help, as in our understanding. This they have been given. What we give them now is freedom from the System called Life within the Illusion. The mainframe is down, the one which blocked us around every corner at will. Now cruel can you get.

Now no one is watching. Now we do what we want – because we can.

We live in a world of limitations – an illusionary world. In an illusion all there is is the illusion. We see what is before us and imagine it to be real. Magicians play with the illusion, but they are still caught up therein. We have come to make this illusion our home, but my goodness me, what an unpleasant, cruel place we have unpacked our bags in and called our own.

Within the illusion is the fields of Infinite Love. This Love is everywhere as it is what it is – it is natural. We chose the illusionary Garden of Semiramis and became trapped therein. How do we remove ourselves from the illusion? – We trace back our steps and understand who and what we are and how we got into this mess. And then we sit and wait and hope someone or something will remove us from this awful place. So we sit and wait.

And this is the biggest damage that the illusionary Garden inflicted upon us: It limited us. We know of our box and nothing else.

The fields of Infinite Love are within and around you – it is always there. Yet through our limitations we remain within the illusion.

The truth is too simple, and thus we doubt it.  We believe we have to break down obstacles to uncover the truth, and this we like doing, as an obstacle is without and not within. With no obstacles we have to look at ourselves – what are we doing that we remain in this awful place? The answer is transform your awareness; understand your limitations; know what is beyond the illusion, and then YOU allow the fields of Infinite Love to enter and be one with your existence.

Live with no limits. How can help come and save us when it has always been with us? We pushed help outside the box of our existence as we focused on surviving.

Queen Semiramis created the illusionary Garden, and the Dragon and Serpent spirits went to go and play therein. It’s like you taking a bottle, filling it with water, and letting it sink to the bottom of the ocean floor. In this bottle is the Garden of Semiramis. The rest of the ocean is the fields of Infinite Love. What separates the Garden from the Ocean is the glass of the bottle, but this glass is an illusion, as is the Garden therein. How do you break the glass so that the Infinite may be one with the illusion? You don’t. You cannot, as the glass is an illusion and is not real, as is the Garden.

You are in that glass bottle that is at the bottom of the ocean, and that bottle and all that are therein are an illusion, so the ocean washes away the bottle/illusion and you and your world are no more as now you are one with the Ocean. Where there was a bottle with you therein this is no more. All that is, is the Ocean.

Live within the fields of Infinite Love. This is not some Shangri La place where we hope to someday be. It is within and without you – just acknowledge it and be it.

And how simple is that? There is no bottle; there is no illusion. There is only the Ocean. Allow this Ocean to push and shove and bend and twist the limited, rigid box that you have become. Go with the flow – let it take you over.

12/12/2021