Know what you are.

steven geldenhuys

6 hours ago, steven geldenhuys said:

The other night I woke up from my sleep state, and through my Third Eye I saw this large snake around me. As a cat would rub against you as a sign of affection, this snake rubbed against me, pausing now and then to lie against the crock of my forearm. She was madly in love with me, and I remember her saying “he’s mine,” implying that she had found the love of her life.

From there, I felt the frequency of this Serpent extend into me through the usual passage of the base of the left foot up into the leg. She knew of the Game, and I say this because she restored what was removed from me, as in I felt the parasitic frequency of Deception return to extend from the corner of the left side of my mouth. The passage into Steven through the base of the left foot has long been closed, but she found a way in, and even now, as I write these words, this snake it doing its best to establish itself within me so that we may be partners.

She is not nasty; she is not mean; she is one of the masters of the Game, and to her the Game is what it is – the eternal that all she knows and has come to embrace.

The obvious question, is what is it about me that allowed this Serpent to enter my space?

Within me, and it is small part within me, but nevertheless is there, is this animosity towards my wife. (This animosity is valid, as she truly fucked me up.) When I looked in the dictionary to describe animosity, it gave the synonym of “hostile,” and this is true, as a part of me has turned my back on her, which is sad, as the spontaneity that should be between loved ones is not there.

This disharmony within, and no doubt it has been there over many lifetimes, as we have met before many times, this animosity is the crack in my frequency that allows those from the illusion to enter my space.

(My wife was chosen as a partner in this final leg of the journey as nobody else would have put up with my nonsense. The way out of the illusion has consumed me, resulting in me doing nothing but focusing on a way out. I have not contributed financially to this family once over the last sixteen years because I have not had the funds to do so, thus rightly so, anyone else would have kicked me under my arse and terminated the relationship. So as much as the sicko that runs in my wife and her family truly fucked me up, she has made amends and bettered herself, and no doubt I am to blame for not being a provider.)

There are often two sides to a coin.

The Game is about cause and effect, where the Game acts, and we react to it. Our reaction is what keeps the illusion alive within and without us. Beasts in the seen and unseen need our reaction so that what they give out comes back to them, as in our energy by us reacting to them.

When I see a lie, I react to it by informing the party that what they say is not the truth. If we keep quiet, Beasts do what they want when they want because they can – because there is no opposition. But when you tell a fool the facts, and then walk away, the fool is made to face their lie, and this is the beginning of the end to their game, where sooner than later they will self-impose as a lie has no place where there is Love, which is just beneath the illusion. But how do we get to know ourselves by seeing the fool that we are, and in my case, this animosity within me?

It must be over seven and a half years ago that mention was made in the journal about the importance of breathing with intent. I never truly understood where this concept fitted in, so throughout the journal I went back and forth speaking about this breathing in with intent, but what was said never really slotted in, where I could make this act of breathing my own as I understood it. Now I do.

I am talking to the spirit as well as to the body form/personality: When you breathe in with intent, as in you are aware of your breathing, you are focusing on yourself, as in “how am I?” From there, you allow Consciousness that you are to engulf you, which allows the fool/disharmony within to show itself and be expelled. In a nutshell – become a pure vehicle for Consciousness to express itself. Make time to assess yourself through this breathing in with intent. This eliminates the fool within, and as for the fools without that are part and parcel of the illusion, you no longer give them attention/energy, as you are focusing on yourself. This draws you further and further away from the illusion and its players.

Know yourself. Know what you are. You are Consciousness/Infinite Love using this body form/vehicle to experience this reality/frequency.

Master yourself; be your own best friend.

You are fullish, you opened that eye, the third eye on your forehead is the seal of saturn. The seal of the serpent, it's why you saw snakes. Once you open you recive the mark, it is written in the bible, even they mention it. It's the mark of 666 the eye of Saturn six pointed star, this seal leads to their realm, opens up to that dimension where these elder snake spirits live.

Human does things and does not understand them, and then pays with his soul for it.

Once this eye opens fully you have no control over it, only a master guru can control it to shut it, you can't shut it down, all the things can enter thru that eye inside of you, it's a portal you can't control.

Snake is inside of you, you are infested.

It will play friend and devour your soul in time, make a big fat meal out of you.

The cat and snake you saw is symbolic of the counterpart of saturn, Venus the cat snake, the wife of Saturn, the consort of Saturn, Saturn is dual the feminine and masculine and you are it's meal, the snake elder spirtis work like saturn inside, it's why they are associated with it, with this planet because they resemble it.

The consort of Saturn, being Venus has the job of transporting you to Saturnial place like fortress, she is the road to Saturn, this  spirit like being where you will get devoured by these snakes, Elder God Father Snake and her, you must be tasty to them.

Have fun getting eaten alive by them.

I HATE SNAKES.

Why don't you build your self a true self instead of this higher I crap and get some self esteam to embed your self into reality and see what is really going on.   

This houcus pocus third eye stuff.   

Do you have any idea how much energy and life force it takes to open that eye ?

It consumes your self, and makes you docile peaceful unable to react to threads.

You consumed your being, your true nature by pumping energy into the eye so it can bloom, and now it is all consumed after it bloomed and all that is left is residual energies that make you feel at peace like an old man without power but at peace, senile, docile and without a grip on reality.

You will be like a pigeon who will not fight if someone wants to brutalize you because your self, your life force has been used on this hocus pocus eye to feed it so it may bloom. When it blooms it will rage like a huricane when it fully opens, and you don't have any control over it.

It is what I said and I'm not going to say again !!!!! 

[b]It's why I'm here just to post this.[/b]

What you get on your own is fine, as long as you found out about by your self and it came out of your practice.

If you steal from the elves knowlege the punishment is wipe out.

The shit is going to hit the fan anyway, but people will survive, some. 

Pigeons don't survive hard times, they are too docile, they can be eaten alive, and make a tasty meal for Snakes.

You are not even responsible with things. You just open up to snakes with this eye and then tell us about it here on the forum.

Take at look at this.

It was it's friend. Hahahhaa.

Docile = peace and senility.  

We can have peace the natural way where we feel strong and able.

I can feel the enrgy blaze thru me, :)     I don't do third eye hocus pocus.

One thing is clear, in meditation you can focus a bit on that part there but not too much because you will waste energy on creating a focal point there and your life force energies will focus there and remain there to make it bloom and the third eye is not for it to be opened but to use it as a hub.

You have to make the enrgies leave that place or it will acumulate there and bloom in time and all the energy will be wasted and snakes will enter you and play "let's be friends"  "I am god"

At the end of course god has you for diner (you or on it's menu) with his other Snake Guests who are dyning on you.

Or you could be one of them to make others follow you and get them to open up to these snakes with this BULL EYE. Like some sort of a snake servant maybe.

Edited by Dann

Went to sleep last night and was awoken to see this horde of snakes slithering on the bed. Few move more silent than a snake. Fell asleep again, and my spirit and body form where awoken by the spit of a cobra. I felt the droplets and heard as the snake hissed out its venom. This Serpent was one I have not seen before. The top part of the snake was the forehead and eyes of a man, and the bottom part was the snake proper. What was happening here was that the individual who crossed over to embrace the Reptilian frequency was been taken over by it. What I saw of this man in this snake was the remnants of what he was that was fading with each passing moment. When I saw this sad setup I couldn’t help but remark at what a downright rotten mess we have all gotten ourselves into, and the saddest thing of all is that it is so unnecessary. Why did we not just consider others?

This half snake, half man came to rest on me. It was as wide as my body. I fell asleep, not interested in those within my space.

Why were these snakes, and this massive cobra in my space? For me, it was the end of the line. Those sitting on the fence need to decide now on what side they wish to fall and be a part of before things in the seen and unseen begin to rock. Choose now, otherwise Life will choose for you.

3 hours ago, steven geldenhuys said:

Went to sleep last night and was awoken to see this horde of snakes slithering on the bed. Few move more silent than a snake. Fell asleep again, and my spirit and body form where awoken by the spit of a cobra. I felt the droplets and heard as the snake hissed out its venom. This Serpent was one I have not seen before. The top part of the snake was the forehead and eyes of a man, and the bottom part was the snake proper. What was happening here was that the individual who crossed over to embrace the Reptilian frequency was been taken over by it. What I saw of this man in this snake was the remnants of what he was that was fading with each passing moment. When I saw this sad setup I couldn’t help but remark at what a downright rotten mess we have all gotten ourselves into, and the saddest thing of all is that it is so unnecessary. Why did we not just consider others?

This half snake, half man came to rest on me. It was as wide as my body. I fell asleep, not interested in those within my space.

Why were these snakes, and this massive cobra in my space? For me, it was the end of the line. Those sitting on the fence need to decide now on what side they wish to fall and be a part of before things in the seen and unseen begin to rock. Choose now, otherwise Life will choose for you.

It's because you opened the fore head eye and they came in thru it and then manifested inside your head.

The Jews believe in this god, but no all hebrews are jews, the Hebrews got corrupted by these snakes and became JEWS , Israelites.  This is their religion and their Elohim god, the elder god of Saturn.

025f30a2759ff914cf91dfd501e75045.jpg

Do you see the cube on their head representing the eye , it is the cube of saturn and they eye of saturn.

This is the seal of israel flag, and the seal of the third eye and also the seal of Saturn.

israel_grungy_flag_by_think02.jpg?w=1280

It is the Fake blue, it represents the saturnial heaveans. It's not the true blue, the true blue is something else.

The Hebrews got corrupted and became jews, not all of them of course, just the Israelites, they worship the SNAKE.

The Hebrews were nature practitioners oriented towards the elven kind, the snakes took them and indoctrinated some of them with BULLOXIS religion.

Hebrew means to brew nature inside of you, these are original, the JEW is a disgust to it's hebrew heritage and has stained it. 

He is like those fake Orange juice products 20% orange juice,  80% Bullshit.

I have been attacked by them so I'm allow to post some things, to expose the snake.

This eye should only be used as a crescent, to wirl energy inside of it, then drop it from there, but without opening it, it is not the base of your true being, it should remains undeveloped and just a hub to hold there energy for a very short period of time.

It is not a big fuss, but these fake gurus advertise is like it's your salvation because they are snakes and like you to give into it. Other wise they would not advertise it. This eye is also known as the higher I. The higher eye does not represent your true being, once it opens it is known as the higher I.

So you guess now, if there is a higher I there must be another since there is this higher I and then there is another since this is the higher one.

This eye, opens up to their dimensional place where they live, it is dangerous to do that, you remain at their mercy if they are going to feast on your life energies or not.

Snakes just don't care, if they find you interesting they will feast on you, if they don't and you hold no interest to them they usually let you go.

I should not post this, but this is what they get for attacking me. 

I will stop as soon as they go away.

Edited by Dann

When I closed my eyes to sleep last night I saw a Human looking form standing there looking at me with aggression. From there, layers of him began to peel away to reveal the literal monster within that he was.  He could not enter my space. Saw a female that had a pale face with a long neck behind her, and nothing else but this neck. She did not look kosher, and once again, could not enter my space.

Fell asleep and was awoken by this Human looking female crouching over me. She brought her pet snail with. This snail was about half the size of her, and it kept on licking me as a sign of affection. The female worked frantically on me, as in her time around me was limited and there was something she had to do. My throat area was worked on, and what they done there your guess is as good as mine. (My guess was that she was learning to harness the power of the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness located at the throat area so that it may be awakened in them. If this is so, they never understood that by seeing the strand in another spirit, the strand is awakened in you in the moment by seeing this phenomena and wishing it within you. That is all that is needed to awaken the strand within, and of course through simple intent.)

What I want to say, is that over the years I have seen some weird and scary entities, but what came last night, as in this female figure and her pet snail, this made me stand back and understand that there are so many worlds out there. We are not alone, and never have been. Our world is one of many, and what this understanding does, is allows us to zoom out and take perspective of ourselves.

Stop focusing so intently on your life and how shit it is – I really think mine is worse than yours, and I know a few billion on this planet have it a million times worse than me.

Take that intensity down a notch or two; those static edges that focus on us as in “this is all there is, and boy, is it tough!” Your life is one of many in this world, and this world is one of many out there. Take this understanding and see yourself and your life as a whole, and not just an isolated part. Now, from this perspective, see your whole life – the past, the present and the future – and imagine your life to be one that is well lived, full of joy and peace. As has been said, zoom out and see the big picture of your life – do not be caught up within your skin that this is all there is; this tiny little me. The universe is teeming with life in dimensions and time zones that are just out of our frequency band. Expand your world; expand yourself to go and visit these places, and most importantly, live the life that you have to its fullest.

Remember your breathing in with intent whenever you can. There are two wolves within you, the one called Love and the other called Chaos. Chaos will call often, but Love will be silent, waiting for you. By breathing in with intent when Chaos calls, you drift into the space of the stillness of Love – the everything. From this place you can dance with Life and see what it and the worlds around you have to offer. Start playing in this dimension and others.

Last night in my sleep state my spirit found itself in a public place of sorts. There were two snakes slithering around – absolutely awful looking things. These reptiles were in a frenzy – they did not know where to go or what to do.

Then I found myself in another public place. I was in this food kiosk serving people, and I was in a bit of a flat spin as I could not locate the products that the customers wanted. In this flat spin, I suddenly realized that the crowd was silent and all looking to the right. What they saw was something from the paranormal that froze them in disbelief. A mass of seagulls were flying towards them. When I saw the birds they were overhead me, and as I lay in bed my body form felt the pain inflicted on the spirit as these birds pecked  with force on my left neck area.

It was written in the journal when Consciousness made its presence felt.

From my experiences last night, I surmise that Consciousness is now sweeping over the unseen to rock  - putting it mildly – their existence, hence the frantic state I saw last night amongst those that dwell there.

Whatever this shift; this transformation means, I am indifferent to it, and I say this because I know what I am. I am Love, and this is all that matters. Yesterday was an awful day as I saw how the pressures of Life impact on my children. This is not okay, but I know that things will be okay. Love is Love – it is what it is, and sooner or later it will touch us and blow us away in more ways than one, and that moment will be joyous. If that moment happens, or doesn’t happen, is also okay, as I know what I am. I am Love, and everything will be okay. The Life of the Beast is over. They might not know this, but I do.

• Like 1

It is now that I would like to speak about the Cosmic Thief. In the million plus words written in this journal, there is not one word – as far as I can recall – that speaks good of this entity. I have known of him for years, and through our limited vision and understanding, I have seen this entity. He is just that – a thief. What is rightfully ours; what should come our way, in the seen and unseen, he takes. That is why so many the worlds over are sitting on the bones of their arse, as in they have nothing. This has been the role of this Thief – to take from us.

I am sure there are many like me, who feel they should have, as this is who and what they are, and yet they live each day from hand to mouth. Others just drift, living a life they know they are not meant to live. This is the role of the Cosmic Thief: He takes from us.

And once again I have been wrong. I have slandered others when I knew nothing about them.

One of the worst experiences you can ever encounter is to be in a place where you don’t belong, as in you are in a job or relationship, or even just at a party, where every fibre of you shouts “Get out of there – you don’t belong in that place.” We don’t listen, so the experience lingers, and we eventually rack up a few of these Lifetime experiences.

We are in a frequency where we don’t belong, not only in this illusionary world, but the illusion itself. Despondency soon sets it, which leads to disillusionment. Nothing makes sense, but we have to make the most of what we have, so we persevere, putting our best foot forward and always looking on the bright side of Life whenever we can. On the surface we “get on with it,” but beneath the surface our spirit is bleeding, because as try as it may, Life is shit. When this reality hits us in the face, what we do is throw the baby out with the bathwater, as in we say stuff it to everything, as now everything is a chore. (I am not talking about times of abundance, when there is a good laugh and the wine tastes good – I am talking about the underlying reality of being in a place where we don’t belong, and for the life of us we cannot understand why we are so unhappy.)

The key word is “disillusionment,” and this is where the Cosmic Thief comes into play.

Our natural state is abundance; to never want for anything, but when despondency and disillusionment set in (from being in a place where we don’t belong) what happened was that we saw the plough in front of us, and not our natural gifts of abundance. We got stuck in living, trying to make sense of this mess, and as has been said, we only saw what was in front of us and not around us.

So guess who came to pick up what we left behind? That’s right: The Cosmic Thief. He is not a thief; he is a collector of what is rightfully ours that we chose to abandon.

What I am saying is that Life is not tough – we made it so through our disillusionment of being somewhere where we don’t belong. We should have held onto our good cheer and our natural bountiful gifts while we figured out a way out of this mess. We never literally counted our blessings as we forgot about them when we found ourselves in an unfamiliar place.

Over the years I told this Cosmic Thief – this fucker as I called him, to give back to me what was rightfully mine. How could he do this when I was the one that threw my abundance away and held onto the reality of Life is shit? Wow! Talk about Steven being unreasonable! Talk about Steven being cruel to the innocent!

I am sorry; I apologize to this entity for my ignorance and lack of understanding. You are not a thief – I am a fool.

The trick is to be bigger than what we are – to uplift ourselves and others, as there really isn’t time for anything else. (You uplift through the joy, peace and contentment that you are, and this is done by knowing what we are.)

What I do now is uplift this entity that took what we left behind. You are Love my friend; you are this strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness at your throat area. Be this strand; be this what you are now. From there, I ask that you please return to us the ignorant what we left behind – our natural bountiful gifts. You be our Santa Claus, as you know what gifts belong to whom. Thank you for your assistance and your Love. Those that wish their gifts returned to them will shine forth for you to see. We thank you for your help. We lost our way, and have now found it through this strand of Love within that we are.

As long as you are in your reality/frequency, receive your gifts and play with them. Let us be joyous, as our time here is limited, as soon we will return Home. With your gifts always be thankful. Always be humble.

Of course you will be tested, just as I was last night in my sleep state, to see if you are ready for the return of your natural gifts. You the strand is testing the spirit. My advice is remember that you are merely passing through on the way to Home; you are not here to stay, and strive for excellence, not perfection, as perfection cannot be attained within the illusion. In other words, be the best that you naturally are, which is another way of saying just be yourself.

On 9/10/2021 at 6:41 AM, steven geldenhuys said:

Of course you will be tested, just as I was last night in my sleep state, to see if you are ready for the return of your natural gifts. You the strand is testing the spirit. My advice is remember that you are merely passing through on the way to Home; you are not here to stay, and strive for excellence, not perfection, as perfection cannot be attained within the illusion. In other words, be the best that you naturally are, which is another way of saying just be yourself.

tested, you have failed into the Test Trap of the snakes.

There is no test and you don't have to atenend anyoneone.

You  have fallen into the trap of the Bene Elohim witch daughter

Put your hand into the box cube.

It is a test, the bitch snake daughter of god is with her stinger pointing to his neck.

It's all a lie there is no test, these tests draw energy from you, and the tests last forever, you are tested forever and ever until they suck the life out of you for your fullishness.

It's a test, you are going to be tested again, and they feed off of you again by inflicting pain, they put you inside the cube box again, and again, you are connected to their little game scheme, to god.

Haven't you figured it out, it's a sharade to keep on the feedster.

They feed off  of roasting, when things burn on the altar of sacrifice,they roast, they feed off  of it, god fed from the altar and his children did so with god, they fest off of the roasting animal that was  burnin on the altar.

You see it's his hand burning and when it does these witches bene Geserit Elohiom go into bliss because they are feasting on him.

god feeds out of burning babies, burning animals, his hand is burning , it's feast time I mean I mean TEST hahahahahahahha.

Yea yea it's  a test (yeah right)

Edited by Dann

in November thereabouts i joined this forum. i know i have said it before, but i am saying it again, and i assure you that this is the last time i will say it: it is my time to depart this forum.

is there anyone out there who feels they are in a rut and would appreciate a helping hand? does anyone want me to enter their space and see if there are any blockages that need to be removed?

i am a good person with a good heart, and those of the same standing are allowed to enter my space and none other.

this offer is made as i sure would have appreciated it if someone helped me. so i am only doing what i would have liked others to do to me, as now i am in a position to help others. 

i will not give you feedback on what i picked up as the transformation within your existence should speak for itself, and this transformation is what i wish on all, which is joy and peace and contentment.

this offer is valid for 48hrs from now. if you wish my intervention let me know within this time period. i will not return to this forum after that. 

52 minutes ago, steven geldenhuys said:

in November thereabouts i joined this forum. i know i have said it before, but i am saying it again, and i assure you that this is the last time i will say it: it is my time to depart this forum.

is there anyone out there who feels they are in a rut and would appreciate a helping hand? does anyone want me to enter their space and see if there are any blockages that need to be removed?

i am a good person with a good heart, and those of the same standing are allowed to enter my space and none other.

this offer is made as i sure would have appreciated it if someone helped me. so i am only doing what i would have liked others to do to me, as now i am in a position to help others. 

i will not give you feedback on what i picked up as the transformation within your existence should speak for itself, and this transformation is what i wish on all, which is joy and peace and contentment.

this offer is valid for 48hrs from now. if you wish my intervention let me know within this time period. i will not return to this forum after that. 

steven i can't wait to hug a fucking tree, and you are talking about your dreams and the snakes that appear in them.

it even shows you in second clip, she asks him i hear you'dream' stick your hand into the box to test you, and she gives him pain to feed off of his suffering.

i can only stick my middle finger inside the box to squirt bad intensions inside of it so all the snakes die from within the box cube.

you have fallen pray to the snakes of the cube, they project inside your box dream, your cube.

Edited by Dann

1 hour ago, steven geldenhuys said:

Sorry that you are leaving this forum, Geldenhuys.

I loved reading what you shared with us of your journey. Some of your insights were very helpful to me as well...since it gave me a different perspective about my own quest for answers...

From what I have read in this thread, I believe you have already found the answers to your questions at several places, and reached 'that stage' in your dream state, but something made you 'fall back' into despair again when you saw the ones from the shadows not losing their grip on you (and apologies if i did not read that correctly)......

Anyway...I believe, that there can be no 'perfection' here in this fake un-true 'reality'... We might not be able to fully 'remove' the influence of those who control us from the shadows....The visions often continue until such time as the journey here continues. There is no wiping out the 'evil' here--it stays in the shadows waiting... One just needs the determination not to fall prey to it, having seen and known its true nature.

One can only work on strengthening one's spiritual connection to Truth/ God,  and find the real joy in that. 

I hope you will continue with your journey with more and more peace and joy. And do keep sharing with us if you feel like it.

Thanks!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, m754 said:

Sorry that you are leaving this forum, Geldenhuys.

I loved reading what you shared with us of your journey. Some of your insights were very helpful to me as well...since it gave me a different perspective about my own quest for answers...

From what I have read in this thread, I believe you have already found the answers to your questions at several places, and reached 'that stage' in your dream state, but something made you 'fall back' into despair again when you saw the ones from the shadows not losing their grip on you (and apologies if i did not read that correctly)......

Anyway...I believe, that there can be no 'perfection' here in this fake un-true 'reality'... We might not be able to fully 'remove' the influence of those who control us from the shadows....The visions often continue until such time as the journey here continues. There is no wiping out the 'evil' here--it stays in the shadows waiting... One just needs the determination not to fall prey to it, having seen and known its true nature.

One can only work on strengthening one's spiritual connection to Truth/ God,  and find the real joy in that. 

I hope you will continue with your journey with more and more peace and joy. And do keep sharing with us if you feel like it.

Thanks!

we will get out of this mess, and it will be a group effort. i am sure we can do it alone, but it is so much more fun walking with like-minded others. 

my advice is get rid of all beliefs. what i believe might not be what you believe, and as much as i wish to help, the help is always limited by our belief system. yesterday this lady who meant so well sent me protection. her idea of protection is wrapping me in a thousand blankets (figuratively speaking) which pinned me down  - my spirit - for those to come and prey on me. 

what i am saying is get rid of all beliefs that you have had, and others that have helped you had about what is best for you. my advantage is that i opened myself up to learn from the animals, and their Love is just Love, with no limited beliefs. remove all beliefs from all those in the past, present and future that have an impact on the seen and unseen realms of your existence. that way we give the Infinite a chance of showing itself.

take care.

As a final post, I would like to add to what David Icke said on his recent video-cast.

About eight years ago the South African government implemented an e-tag system here on the roads in the district of Gauteng. Your car is tagged as you travel on the highway and you are billed according to how much of the road you travel on. (Of course the system was met with opposition, as it was literal highway robbery.)

During this time period, one morning, just before I woke up, a voice inside of my head said: “Get your e-tag this week.” When I heard this, I knew it was a subliminal message implanted into my subconscious mind via the communication network towers in the area. It was the governments push for us to get with the system.

Years before this incident, I don’t remember when, I was travelling on an aircraft going somewhere overseas. I dozed off on the plane, and was awoken by this helter-skelter heavy-metal music that was warped in the sense that this sound was non-sensical – no beat, just a noise. What I was hearing was a frequency that was constantly being pulsed to all life on our planet with the intent of making us confused and unstable on the subconscious level. This frequency came from those from the shadows.

Yesterday I was at the shops buying materials for maintenance on the house, and while at the shops, and a few hours before this, I had a craving for a chocolate. This craving has been there a billion times throughout my life, but yesterday I wondered what was within or without me that demanded that I buy and eat a chocolate. So when I went home I went into the silence to understand who was pulling my strings, or should I say: How were my strings being pulled?

What I felt and saw was this chord going through my spirit – it was a never-ending chord that connected me to others. This chord is what keeps the slave-species together in their coops; their cages.

The architects of the illusionary prison must be a handful within the shadows. I say this because those demented entities in the seen and unseen imagine themselves to be above those they control and destroy, but this chord runs through them as well, as the architects need gofers to run the show.

By knowing of this chord, you go into the stillness of the silence, and through your imagination you bring forth what I saw yesterday that ran through my spirit – and yours – and what you do then is break this chord. Now you are free to leave your cage, but you go one better than this. The chord that was just severed you hold either end in both hands, and through this chord you send Love to all attached to the chord. You send Love and understanding, so that all attached to this chord are free of their servitude, and with this understanding you passed onto them, they know of the Game and how they have been played therein. They understand what happened before the beginning of time – how the Dragon and Serpent spirits got themselves, and ultimately us, into this mess. From there they be this strand of Godness within, and this will guide them Home.

Now we are free to roam. Use your freedom to uplift yourself and others. May the chord that held us in servitude be replaced by hands of Love holding each other. For too long have we been players in a cruel Game.

Enough.  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 9:55 AM, steven geldenhuys said:

About eight years ago the South African government implemented an e-tag system here on the roads in the district of Gauteng. Your car is tagged as you travel on the highway and you are billed according to how much of the road you travel on. (Of course the system was met with opposition, as it was literal highway robbery.)

During this time period, one morning, just before I woke up, a voice inside of my head said: “Get your e-tag this week.” When I heard this, I knew it was a subliminal message implanted into my subconscious mind via the communication network towers in the area. 

Not necessarily.

There are positive angelic light beings in the astral light dimension which can occasionally interact with us, usually only  in deep sleep or we may remember them if we hear them on the verge of waking/sleeping, the sub-liminal state.

I have heard many useful 'inputs' from time to time......so did a friend of mine.....

It may be that somewhere down the line you may run into problems because you did not get your 'e-tag'. I do not know of course..... but I think it highly unlikely that communication towers were implanting this idea in your mind.... it is possible of course...but I think following the road of believing 'communication towers' are beaming thoughts into your mind is irrational and dangerous for your mental health.

Even if it were true..... it would be more healthy to ignore it and pretend it wasn't. Then you would naturally block these signals in any case.... if you believed it was true... then you would be more receptive to the signals and unable to mentally shield yourself.

In any case, it most likely isn't true.

The astral word is full of spirits and entities which are continually trying to trigger us and drain energy...some are good however... a lot of our extraneous thoughts actually come from here.

Regular Zen meditation will allow you to block these and give you much more control over your own mind and what you choose to think about and focus on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Steven Geldenhuys sent a couple of more chapters from his journal to my email address. He has given me permission to share them on this forum since he does not wish to participate here any more. 

A personal note--
I believe that what has shared with us here on this thread should be appreciated and acknowledged, since he has laid bare a very primal connection to the forces working from the shadows, possibly due to the nature of his professional work of healing and working with animals, that allowed him to connect at the very core where these forces lock in with our frequencies. 

I have seen the face and nature of the shadows very briefly and so I can understand what he is saying. I do not know whether I was 'fortunate' or whether it was due to the spiritual practices I used to do before sleeping, or maybe because I stopped caring in spite of being in a lot of pain, but the demons became ‘tame’ and ‘harmless’ very soon in my ‘visions/dreams’.

All that was left, was for me to work on myself, my delusions, my repeatedly re-surfacing ego based fears, the ball is in my court now.

Peace awaits me but why am I not ready..?

We are holding ourselves back, at the end of all soul-searching, there is nobody but ourselves holding on to fears and ego.

Truth is simple, so simple that we ignore it, so used we have become to the drama of life..

We need to stop being like children throwing tantrums and crying that there are monsters under the bed—whatever name we may give those monsters, and whatever back stories we may write for them.

We need to be adults and face the truth that this unreal surreal fake hell we are experiencing is our own creation. And then we need to take charge of our lives. We have all the help from the supreme power if we go down that road. 

I know at the end of all seeking it is we ourselves playing all the roles of good, bad, evil….just labels,….

but Steven’s journey has some deep insights and a very raw way of looking at the face of ‘evil’ that ‘controls’ us and it might be quite helpful to those readers who can resonate with what he is trying to say.

For others, his words may not mean as much…either way I leave the following texts that he emailed me... 

Edited by m754

‘’As a form of payment/energy exchange, this client asked me to help her dad in the UK in exchange for them designing a webpage for me. What I listed below in the journal was one of the things I picked up on her dad. For me, this was a turning point, where I understood that it was okay if our spirit gets broken, as by knowing what we are, we just carry of rising. It is okay if we are broken, and when I understood this my spirit let go, and somewhere within the space of my right eye I felt the break in my spirit. We always imagined that if we are broken then it is game-over and we have lost who and what we are, and this may have been the case as we never knew of this strand of Godness within. Our survival has always been to keep who and what we are intact, namely the integrity of the spirit, but in the long term all this showed was our perseverance and nothing else. The trick is to know thyself and then express what we are. Without expression we are game to the wolves. From the spirit level, others hacked into our computer and stole the manuscript of my journal. The file was missing; it was no longer on the computer. So I went into the stillness of the silence and took it back, and everything else that was taken from me. The next day the file re-appeared. (It was not misplaced; it was stolen as I looked everywhere, and when it reappeared, it was right on top of the file in plain sight.) This is an example of expressing what you are.

The listing in the journal below the one to Kristy is something I have contemplated about this morning. It makes sense if you help the ones at the top, as in the Creator, then by default you help everyone as the Creator can oversee all. But I feel that I have flown too high, as by helping those in the unseen I have lost touch with reality in being able to help myself. To help the Majestics sounds and is noble, but is not practical for me. In the long term all will benefit, including me, but for now the reality is I feel pretty useless because I am. (Merely stating a fact. Am big enough not to feel sorry for myself.)
The third listing below from the journal explains why help never comes from above when we need it most. This understanding was a shocker for me, as it highlighted the raw cruelty of those from the shadows. Words cannot describe how vile and lost those from the shadows are, but I guess the word “insanity” sums it up. This understanding of how the spirit is unknowingly infiltrated/possessed was a breakthrough in terms of healing others. In healing the spirit of Max, I awakened the strand of Godness within him and made his spirit aware of this, then I awakened the strand within all in the seen and unseen in his space, within and without him,  in his past, present and future. This wipes out all the fuckers that he was unknowingly aware of that took him over, and how this is done is by making these entities aware of what they are, which is this strand of Love. Now, if they want to be around the Love that Max is then they have to be this Love. If not, they leave his space as oil and water cannot mix. If they choose to be Love then they depart his space to be what they are.  Now the spirit is on a clean state, but this is only the start, as one has to express the strand as a means of being what we should be. To release the kundalini, which is for me the spirit being the strand of Godness, the spirit expresses itself by asking what is needed to allow this strand to burst forth. What is what should be that is not? From there steps are taken to make this event happen. One just needs to stick with the process until it happens.
Regards, Steven. (21st September, 2021)

Hi Kristy
When I was touched by the cruelty of Life and I asked the question why is Life so cruel, my Third Eye was opened so that I may see and understand what controls us and how we got into this mess. Few have seen and understood that I have and lived to tell the tale, but there is one more thing I had to learn in order to help your dads spirit and countless others out there, and this is that it is okay when Life breaks you. You don’t have to crawl into a hole or run away, you merely keep on going, and really, you will be okay. You will be more than okay because your spirit has been broken and you will understand that you are still okay.
Just keep on going; allow this strand of God within you to be you and guide you.
For your dad to heal, and I suppose for all of us to heal, he really needs to understand this, which he does.
17/09/21

What I have come to understand is that the worlds of Hell within the seen and unseen have fallen apart. We lost our ways through losing our integrity for ourselves and others. Many have given up hope, and one could have added me to that list, but I know that Infinite Love/Divine Intervention is showing itself. I have not walked through the shadows for over the last seven and a half years or so for nothing. I have helped, because this is who I am, and I am who I am because I care. Help the big kahuna at the top; the Creator, and you help all.
We will get through this mess, and not by the insane losing themselves literally through their insanity, but through Divine Intervention. So be it.
15/09/21

I can’t remember if it was during my sleep or wake state, but I remember seeing a fleeting image of the spirit of my deceased dog, my friend Max. He had difficulty walking, and there was a deformation; an extended growth over his entire spine.
When I went into his space I felt the infiltration of his spirit through the side of the base of his left foot, and of course, I felt the possessed entity/entities. (The deformation at the spine level was the presence of the possessed entities within.)

Why is Life so cruel? It is cruel because what has been allowed to happen to the spirit is the ultimate in cruelty, and what that is, is the spirit is possessed by those from the shadows – those that we cannot see that have embraced the Reptilian frequency; the Dark side, where they are in a position to control and play with us without us the spirit being aware of it.
Boom! What has just been said hits the nail on the head – this is the primary cause of why Life is cruel. Our spirit has been taken over by others that don’t wish us well, and the spirit is not aware of this. Am I saying that all spirits are possessed? I don’t know, but if a spirit doesn’t toe the line it is either destroyed, and if that does not work, then the sure-line of attack that does work is possession. This makes sense to me on a personal level, where I have had both forms of attack.

Why this infiltration/possession is so, is the spirits of Hell are on a subconscious level doing what was done to them, namely the unknown infiltration of the parasitic frequency of Deception. As what was unknowingly done to them they do to others. They are following in the shadow of what was done to them within the shadows.

So what can be done about this? The answer is everything. The spirit goes into the stillness of the silence, and by understanding there is a good chance of a possession within or without (without, as in there can be an attachment), the spirit activates the strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness within. The activation of this strand is done to all possessors within or without the spirit, as well as the spirits own strand, and this releases those within or without as they return to where they belong.

By the spirit knowing what happened to it, the Game is over, and this cannot happen again to it.
So be it.
19/09/21

Who knows what is right or wrong? Who know what is best for us, as in what we have and where we belong? The answer is this strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness within. We do not know of this strand – this essence of what we are, and because of this we do not know ourselves.
We have to let go, and what I mean by this is that we have to step aside and allow this strand within to shine forth and show the way. This shining forth of the strand within is activated by a command, and this command awakens the strand of all those within and without the space of those being blessed.

In blessing yourself or others, go into the stillness of the silence, and with those in mind in your prayer, say the following line to the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness within them:

“What is, what should be, that is not”

What is…………
What is, which is the Love within the fields of Infinite Love.

What should be……….
What should be, which is this natural state of Love.

That is not…………
What/that is not, correct to make what is and what should be.

Now the strand within is allowed to shine and be what it naturally is. In going about your daily activities, live within the stillness of the strand as often as possible. This will get you through until you are what you are, which is this strand that was brought forth from the Oneness of the Infinite.
21/09/21

Now here is an interesting question: “If the illusion is run by insanity, then who controls the insane?” Put another way: “Who or what is the sane that controls the insane?”
Wow! Now that is a big question.

This afternoon had to go and lie down as had a busy morning. What I say as often as I can in the stillness of the silence to the strand within is “What is, what should be, but what is not.” From “but what is not” we get “what should be” and then “what is,” and everything in the space of the strand is merely what is, which is Infinite Love. All Disharmony cannot remain in this space of what is.
So I went to lie down and activated the strand within with this mantra. After I don’t know how long, I felt this black creature with tentacles that was within me depart through my nose. This was the octopus; the Watcher spirit. When I went into the space of The Wisdom Goddess Sophia and said the same mantra, I felt this creature embedded over her brain area, and I felt it depart her space.

These octopus entities are what control all within the illusion. To not give all the credit to them, it is child’s play to control the insane, but what is this creature? To understand this octopus, one has to understand its master, but before we do this, let’s understand this Beast. The only way to describe it is that it merely is. It controls, and why it controls is because it merely is what it is. It is not good or bad, it merely is. Of course any control of another, especially covert control, is ruthless, as this entity is, but this is also not what this Watcher spirit is. If one could define the ceiling of Hell; of the illusion, where you looked up and saw this endless black sky, then this sky is symbolic of what the Watcher spirit is. It merely is. It is an extension of what is below, which is control.

For me, what this black octopus entity; this Watcher spirit is, is a frequency expression of what happens when you go against the flow of what naturally is, namely Infinite Love. When the word “me” was defined, as in it is about me, that is when the frequency of the Watcher spirit was born. We created this monster when the “me” and “I” was born, and this Beast came to control us – as in all within the illusion.
It has no master. It merely is what it is. It has no strand of Inherent Goodness/Godness within. It merely is what it is. This is the Frankenstein that we created that took us over. How we un-create it is by going back to what we are, which is this strand within. That is why when this strand within is allowed to express itself, this Watcher departs our space and no longer becomes a part of us. The disaster in creating the all-important ego called “me” was that we forgot about this strand, and this has ensured that this Watcher has remained overlord since before the beginning of time.

So where too from here? Do I go and lie down now and pass into the silence of the strand for eternity? Guess not. My suggestion is for this Watcher spirit to know itself, and this is something that the strand within you does. It is time for all of us to go Home, including this Watcher spirit. It looks at the strand of Inherent Godness and becomes this strand, as this is real and the Watcher is not – it is an illusion, just like the illusionary world it controls. In one of the Spiderman movies, there was a Dark/evil Spiderman which looked at the good Spiderman. This is the image I get – of this black octopus looking at the strand of Godness. I suppose it is up to us the biological computer in which world we wish to live – the illusion and its control, or what is real. For me, the days of control are over. Let’s just all go Home. 
22/09/21

Let’s not always look for the big, bad wolf waiting for us behind the bush, but rather take a look at ourselves.
Fair enough, we were and are in a place where we don’t belong, and we done what we could to survive, but with all due respect, we picked the “forbidden fruit.” What this “fruit” represents for me is desire. There is nothing wrong to want, but to have desire draws us to the illusion and keeps us there. I am not saying we have to retreat to a monastery to find ourselves; what I am saying is that we need perspective on what we are drawn to. Put aside the Watcher or the strand of Godness within and let’s just have a look at ourselves: What is important for us? What we like, is to experience the illusion. Over the last few days I have understood that I eat to taste, and not so much for sustenance, and if I like what I taste, I desire more of it. Then I thought of the Japanese culture and their ways, and from my perspective, if I understand their eating culture, it is more of a ritual that a feasting gorge. Then other cultures see eating as a social gathering/opportunity, and this for me is what eating should be – a coming together to unify, but then it always comes back to “at whose expense?” If we had reverence for Life we would not have taken at the expense of others. We would have looked within rather than without, and I am sure we would have found a way out of this mess.

Ask yourself what you want, and you know you are on the right track when what you want is to return to what you are.
It took no time in breaking Steven when he began treating horses as a career, as what I saw was an animal that was taken from its natural environment and state to fulfill our desires. Oh yes, we love the horse, but we love ourselves and what is right for us more. The horse no longer became an essential partner and friend to allow us to travel, now it became a sport, and of course any sport is about winning, and there is nothing wrong with this, but what we want should never become a desire and infatuation, especially at the expense of others.

So what is a thought? A thought is an impulse to pursue a desire, be it for survival or to get something done, or it is an opinion about something. We chase our own tails, spinning round and round going nowhere, so little input is needed as we lose our ways going about our existence.
This morning just before I woke up I listened to my thoughts. It was obvious that outside interference was at play, and by this I mean the Watcher spirit. Imagine a DJ (disc jockey) at his turntable playing his records, and now understand the Watcher spirit over the brain area feeding the brain its input. You think this is you speaking, but it is the Watcher, and I apologize when I say that this entity within is a true dummy and doesn’t even know it. If you don’t react as you should it doesn’t know what else to do, as it hopes that the insanity of Life will do its job for it by confusing us and keeping us in the illusion, with only a minor tweak here and there from the Watcher spirit.
Understand that this entity is in all. The demons and monsters that rule from the shadows are ruled/controlled by this octopus within. This is our payback for what we become. You want control, well guess what – you are being controlled. What you want is what you get – and then some.

As the horse should be with its herd in rolling pastures of limitless land to enjoy its freedom and be what it should be, so too is there a part within us that was born to be free – to just be. This is what I call the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness located at our throat area that when expressed, shows itself in what we would understand in our limited imagination as a heart-shaped form. Its home; its freedom is all around us, as behind the veil of the illusion is the fields of Infinite Love. If we dismantle the illusion and what we have become, then what we are, this strand/state comes to the fore, but as long as we stand in the way for what is important to us, this strand remains in the shadows that we cast over it.
As a physical entity let’s always do our part to rise above, or should I say, rise through this illusion, but it is to the spirit that needs a wake-up-shake-up. Just be what you are – this strand. There is no need to search and find the truth. Just allow what is in your presence to reveal itself. Stop being rude and feeling sorry for yourself, rather take cognizance of this guest within that we have ignored. Allow this guest to show themselves, and how this is done is by you keeping quiet so that they may be heard and known. This applies to the Watcher spirit as well. Keep quiet. Your input is not necessary.

Just be. Just be this strand, and what it is, is joy. Be joy. Be Love.’’

--Steven Geldenhuys

‘’I wrote this journal for me. I was touched by the cruelty of Life and I needed to understand why Life is so cruel. What happened to me happens to billions the worlds over every second of every day, and I still had it mild. When we need a friend to talk to or get a hug from, what many rather do is attack. Instead of drawing in and standing in unity, we push away and attack, and this never made sense to me. Why would you rather destroy than uplift, especially those that love you? This does not make sense, as surely one cannot fall so deep where you lose your integrity and become nasty – just because you can. To make sense of  this madness one has to be insane, as in sanity there is no explanation as to why we do what we do and we are okay with this.

Over the last few nights in my sleep state I found myself amongst entities in their fields of war – there is always battle; there is never peace. In the presence of these fighters, what has been understood in this journal was passed on to them, and there and then they stopped who and what they are, and they understood what they had become. At that moment, when they reflected and understood their actions, that was the moment when this journal came to an end. I wrote this journal for me, and yet I am part of the all – of all the worlds, as we are all within the illusion. So when I understood about the Watcher that we created that came to control us, this was the final piece of the puzzle. The tapestry was now complete, and in showing the picture to the all, peace came to the frequency of the illusion as all knew what happened that placed them on the collision path with insanity and the Nothingness of the Forgotten.
Through understanding, these demons and monsters stopped doing what they have come to see as the norm, and that marked the end of the journal. Now we have free will. Now we understand ourselves. Now we can choose to carry on being Beasts, or just be beings of Love and joy and bliss.

The frequency of the unseen has been shattered and will never be the same again. My job is done. That break in the old ways within the unseen will sheer the frequencies of the seen, and boy, what a ride that will be. How or when this tsunami will hit us is anybody’s guess, but what a thrill, adrenaline ride that will be when our frequency breaks to reveal the Truth – this Love beyond the veil.

Where too from here is something we can all begin a journal with and write about, as each one will have their own journey, but we are all walking the same path. How this Love reveals itself and becomes us is our personal experience.
What happens to me, as what happens to you, is personal, and if you want to share it with the worlds then so be it, but for me, this journal is over as in what happens to me from here will not uplift others, as everything written before this over the last seven and a half years or so has fulfilled this task of understanding, and thus my job is complete. What happens to me from here means nothing to you, as you will have your own story to tell, and I assure you that our stories will all be the same – ones of Joy.’’

--SG

‘’When you wish to bless yourself or others, you awaken their strand by saying to it: “What is, what should be, what is not.” From there, it understands that it is not what it should be, it understands what it should be, and then it is.
The crux is that you relay the same message to the Watcher spirit over the brain area of the entity you wish to bless. This octopus does not have a strand, so by saying this mantra to it, the strand within the entity/person/nature/animal you are blessing is passed on to the Watcher spirit, and in the moment this spirit has the strand of Godness within. That is wonderful. That is the secret to healing and transforming.’’---SG

‘’When the Watcher spirit rises to be the strand that it is, the clamp over the illusion breaks free and is no more. There is a separation from the Watcher and its control over the illusion, and what comes to play to reveal itself is a most beautiful frequency/world/existence. This is not the fields of the Infinite, but this state is a portal/stepping stone to the Infinite.
25/09/21’’ ----SG

• 5 weeks later...

Steven Geldenhuys emailed me asking me to post the following on this thread on his behalf. For some reason, he is still quite reluctant to return to this forum. Per his request, here it is---

''We are an illusionary biological computer that has been manufactured within the ethers. I have been to these laboratories in the unseen where Life is born/made. We come from our parents, but our original form was manufactured, and from there this form procreated to produce many.
Behind the scenes of this body form is the spirit, and once again this too was manufactured. The spirit is the worker-ant that keeps the construct of the illusion alive, as in tasks to do, wrongs to make right, and of course – to be closer to our god. The spirit has forgotten itself, and this has been on purpose, so that the spirit may keep its nose to the grindstone and not see/understand what is hidden from it. Within all Life is the strand of Inherent Godness/Goodness, and in our limited capacity what this strand looks like is a speck of light – a 1mm light ball. The disaster is that the ego, as in we, who we are, gets in the way, as we have to look after ourselves and understand ourselves. There is no energy to look beyond ourselves as we are who we are, and we have to do our best to be at peace and find harmony in the place/frequency wherein we reside. So we never look to this strand and understand that this is what we are.

The body form is limited to the frequency our senses will allow us to interact with, so the spirit should be the look-out on the crow’s nest at the top of the mast of the ship, seeing what we cannot see and guiding us away from storms so that we may be at peace and experience Life to its fullest. Yet the spirit is even more limited than us the biological computer as it is controlled by those from the shadows. When the body form dies and the spirit leaves for the ever-after, this is a wondrous place, but it is part of the illusion, and from the shadows Beast still control this paradise.

Now here is the advice that I am giving to myself, that I hope you will follow: We need to strip away the layers until we get to our real self, this strand. (What this strand is I cannot say, as I do not know myself, but I intend finding out. This strand arises from the fields of Infinite Love – the real state beyond the illusion. This is where we belong, thus this strand is what we are, and for me, it is worthwhile finding this treasure chest in order to be free of the illusion.)
The trick is understanding the process, and from there pressing “enter” so that the process may begin. You let go of the biological computer, as in this is not who you are, so don’t try and control yourself and your Life experiences. The body form is let go so that the spirit may reveal itself and come to the fore. Now here is the important part: The spirit lets go to reveal the strand, so that this strand may be expressed through the heart energy field of the spirit and body form. This Love; this strand takes over the spirit and body form, and then we are what we are.

In the body form and spirit there is a neural pathway of imprints/beliefs. You use your free will and allow this imprint to be broken down until it is no more. The imprint is from your beliefs, as well as the manufacturers code that formed the body and spirit. You break down the beliefs and the chassis; the construct form of the body and spirit, by letting go and allowing this strand to shine. But this is done through the removal of layers – the body form stands aside for the spirit to take it over, and the spirit stands aside for the strand to take it over.
You can throw stones or hold banners or say “no” to the System, but nothing will truly change within your existence until you are what you are. Allow this process to happen and it will.

What you will feel as this process unfolds – what I am beginning to feel - is a light-headedness as you go about your tasks. You feel the spirit within your body form; you feel two of you. As the spirit rises to the surface of you the body form, you the body form lets go even more to be taken over by your spirit. When the spirit burst forth, so too will the strand within, because just as you have let go so has the spirit.

Release this God within so that you may be what you are – a God; a child of the Infinite; one that was born from a Creator; a friend to all, especially those from the shadows.''

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I was working in the garden, and as I worked, I kept on being reminded of what my neighbours said and done to me. This happens every time I work in the garden. Our garden is beautiful – a one hectare forest park – so imagine how sad it is that you are in this paradise with these unpleasant thoughts/frequencies within you.

In this world, in this lifetime, wherever I have stayed, there has been only bad memories, and my goodness me, how sad is that.

This morning I understood that one needs to change frequencies, where one fits into a frequency that is compatible to you. This is where your good heart comes into play i.e. the frequency you are at your core. What you are defines your foundation of where you are and where you should be, and most importantly, the speed it takes to get you where you should be. My advice is just let go of the existence you know. Nobody is mister or missus perfect. If you have been cruel and unkind, apologize for your disgusting behaviour and then let go and move on.

I went for a walk with the dogs in a park on the weekend. The route was badly marked, so I got a bit lost and startled a buck that was lying in the bushes. My dachshund Princess went in a frenzy and ran after the buck. I stood and called for her for at least ten minutes, but she was nowhere to be found. Her chances of surviving here on her own were slim. People walking behind me came to tell me that they saw one of my dogs lying down and unable to move as they were so exhausted.

I was thankful that Princess was found.

A few minutes later she done the same thing – she ran off and I could not find her. Now I was upset. When I eventually found her I gave her a smack over the head which spoilt everyone’s outing as now there was an atmosphere.

Princess is a rescue dog. I got her out of emotion and not logical thinking. She is not “my type of dog,” but that has not stopped me from loving her more than anything. There is a stupid side to her, and my dogs are not stupid.

The lesson I learnt was that Love is more important than focusing on the faults of others, especially our own faults. I apologized to her for my anger and giving her a smack. She was wrong, as even when making a mistake, she went right ahead and made the same mistake again – mistakes that could have cost her life.

I love her and will always love her, and this is how I will remember her one day when she is no more – by the love that I have for her.

I will remember this frequency of my existence up till now by the will in me to live life to its fullest – to soar and be joyous. What I never knew was that there was no platform in my existence for this spirit of joy within me to fly. If I had the parents my wife and I are to our children I would have been a person that I could not even imagine. If there was a God of Love looking down on us and this God was filled with the joy of witnessing the joy within us, our existence would be very different to what it has been.

In this frequency we never really stood a chance. Beings of Love have been slaughtered and abused. It blows me away how my innocence brings out the predator in those that come into my space. Now they have the opportunity to flex their muscles and release the frequency within and around them – a frequency of a cruel fuck. I see this in my wife (who truly does love me) and people I like and in strangers. This is who they are as this is the frequency in which they exist, and they are expressing what is within and around them. I told my wife that she will lose me in this life and the afterlife and never see me again if she expresses this Beast/frequency within that we have all come to love. This I will never fathom – this joy of being cruel and destroying others.

There is a world/frequency that we should have inhabited. We were in the process of being ushered to this world, and then cracks started to come to the fore within the illusion. Things began to fall apart in a bad way, and thus damage control was needed. The flow of the illusion could not sustain itself – an energy source was needed, so what the cosmic geneticists developed was a frequency of Fear. Fear emissions were a strong frequency for a food source, so what happened was that we were modified to be an outputter of the Fear emotion/frequency. This balanced out the scales of the illusion, but no doubt this Fear state has made many extinct. Worlds and species collapse and new ones are created, but our fall as we move further and further away from our natural state of Love makes creation from the architects of the illusion all but impossible. Our demise is inevitable, and the response of the stupid that inhabit the illusion is that this is okay. Truly, we are lost and fucked up frequencies that inhabit the illusion.

When I began to see the unseen, it was just a matter of time before the cosmic assassins were sent to take Steven out as he was seeing what he is not allowed to see. So what my spirit done was run and hide, and these Beasts looked and looked and looked for me, and of course they found me, as within the illusion there is no place to hide as we are playing within the game of Beasts and not Love.

In my sleep state my spirit has been to this Beautiful untouched world/frequency we should have inhabited when the illusion was still kind. There is no time, so we can go back to when this frequency/world merely was, but I do not want to inhabit this world by integrating my frequency with it, as others will follow and we will destroy this paradise, if anything, by Beasts finding us there. So what you do is bring the state of the frequency of this world into your space. When I drink a cup of coffee I am absorbing the frequency of the coffee beans that were outsourced from, let’s say, Brazil or Columbia. I do not have to go there to experience this frequency. Let’s give this frequency of this Paradise a name, but before we do, this frequency cannot be inhabited, as it is not ours to inhabit. Its frequency is outsourced, and its location will never be known, just as I will never know from which branch on which bush from which country the beans were picked to make the coffee I just drank.

The female Gaia that is the frequency of this Paradise was blue in colour, and let’s just say that her Beauty is beyond what we could imagine. She is not to be revered, as in Love there is no hierarchy. I can call Princess stupid, but she is more than that – she is Love, and this state I choose to embrace within her and make my own, as I too am Love, and so too are you. We are just lost and need to get Home.

The frequency of this Paradise is to replace the one we are in, and most importantly, it is a stepping stone to the fields of Infinite Love – the place/space beyond the illusion. View the illusion as a mist. We are currently in a thick, unpleasant mist, and we want out of this frequency/mist. The frequency of this Paradise that we absorb and make our own is clear and Beautiful. Here there is no mist as we know it to be, so we can see, and most importantly, we can be seen by other beings of Love. Let’s call this frequency Nimue (pronounced “nimway.”) Just be, and allow this frequency to take you over. This frequency needs a platform to settle on, and that is your good heart – your integrity.

2nd November, 2021

Last night when I closed my eyes to sleep I made sure that I see what I needed to see so that I may understand, because things are moving a bit too slow. I understand that when things are what they are then that it the way it is and will always be, so I need patience until we get there.

When I closed my eyes to sleep I heard voices. Someone was talking about those that were vaccinated. Then the spirit of this man came to me. He touched me to acknowledge that I see him and he sees me. From there a long line of spirits appeared. They shuffled past us, and they were close together, as in back to back. They moved off towards somewhere in the distance.

Then my spirit found itself in a room with other spirits. If I reflect, I imagine that we were discussing something, and I say this because the negotiations must have turned sour, as this one spirit stood up and fired at my spirit with his cosmic gun.

The meeting must have been just for show, as in these spirits had already made up their mind that they will not take Stevens advice. As my body lay in bed sleeping I felt the blows on my spirit from this cosmic assassins gun. And this is the part where it gets interesting: the attack on my spirit had no adverse effect as I was in a different frequency/space to the one my spirit has always been in. What this means in plain English is that our work/frequency is changing in the seen and unseen. I new Life is revealing itself as we shift away from the old. What this means to me is that Love is revealing itself, and how wonderful will that be.

4th November, 2021

• Like 1