The Enormous Dangers of a Cashless Society

Two ways I see this, embrace it or reject it, the former will mean ditching all of your technology and live in the wilderness.  I bet most of you are typing on a smartphone etc well the boat sailed a long time ago, Banking to Shopping Apps will be the main way to do a transaction. Cash will be around for some time yet as they just printed new notes for King Charles.  There people who are so 20th Century still who cannot fathom how to use a smartphone, we will be like this when we get old and life has moved on again. Just my view.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 1:05 AM, Maggotman said:

Two ways I see this, embrace it or reject it, the former will mean ditching all of your technology and live in the wilderness.  I bet most of you are typing on a smartphone etc well the boat sailed a long time ago, Banking to Shopping Apps will be the main way to do a transaction. Cash will be around for some time yet as they just printed new notes for King Charles.  There people who are so 20th Century still who cannot fathom how to use a smartphone, we will be like this when we get old and life has moved on again. Just my view.

This is what I was thinking.

Although we still have notes & coins, we've been cashless for a long time, decades.

I'd say 99.99% of us either cannot afford to buy an island/land or that they are locked in with mortgage, job, family etc that they can't live in the wilderness anyway.

The next stop will be the digital ID. Don't know about microchip/Quantum dots though. There is also a possibility that someone somewhere is currently working on a better system that we don't know....bound to be.... so don't loose your hope because you know that there are many of us think alike all over the world. The best you can do is to keep your vibration high and live happily now so that you can make sure you can live happily tomorrow per LOA.

"What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind - Gautama Buddha"

PS - Also don't forget, things like password will become obsolete or insecure once D-wave / Quantum Computer becomes abundant.

Because it works so fast that it can figure out your long password etc. I don't know what would be the implication for crypto.

Edited by DaleP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fear mongering -This article looks like a scam for a cashless society & one step further towards the mark of the beast.

As international police sting busts huge fraudsters' paradise selling online passwords for pennies... how to find out if YOU have been targeted and how to secure your bank, eBay, Amazon and Facebook accounts if you were

Cyber security experts are warning against the ruthless tactics that fraudsters use to steal personal data after international law enforcement agencies shutdown one of the biggest criminal marketplaces in the world. A sting on the site - which was called Genesis Market - unfolded last night and saw raids on users across the globe. About 120 people were arrested worldwide and more than 200 searches were carried out. The online marketplace was selling millions of sets of stolen personal information for 56p each. The site had 80million sets of credentials including online banking, Facebook, Amazon, PayPal and Netflix account information, as well as digital fingerprints with mobile device data. Now, MailOnline has revealed the steps victims of the Genesis Market scheme can take to protect themselves.

Notice the blocked out faces on the pic as he is arrested.

69506427-11941243-Operation_was_led_by_t

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11942765/How-secure-bank-eBay-Amazon-Facebook-accounts-hackers-stolen-passwords.html

• Thanks 1

Talk Radio TV

Cost of Living 

Public outcry as millions demand banks remain open 

8 million adults would struggle to go completely digital 

Banks are cutting costs 

Maybe the banks speak about their more profitable customers when they say this is what customers want, even though there are a lot of customers who don't want it

The government has to ensure the vulnerable are accounted for 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Interesting survey on US CBDC. 👍

Overwhelming Majority of Americans Oppose US CBDC That Would Allow Government to Track and Control Spending: Survey

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/06/12/overwhelming-majority-of-americans-oppose-us-cbdc-that-would-allow-government-to-track-and-control-spending-survey/

Great article, the percentages were a little lower than i thought it would be but its still high at 74%.. i also read the 16% of the people support CBDC.

I think its a horrible idea and would cause a lot of uprising. Thanks for the insight!

• Like 1