The Enormous Dangers of a Cashless Society

25 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I am seeing further evidence of how this scam is working, particularly in the bigger cities. There's slightly more leeway in the smaller towns, but in big cities, most of the big supermarkets are purposefully removing checkouts where you can pay with cash and are creating these shitty new self-service checkouts at which you can only pay with card. This is how the whole thing is being rolled out though. They're engineering a situation through blatant manipulation and are then claiming it is happening organically, and most of the general public are not aware enough to see it. 

It's the same with cashlines. The banks keep reducing and reducing and reducing the number of cashlines, then, when more people start using their contactless payments as a result of that, the banks say "but more people are using contactless payments instead of cash". It's like forcibly sterilizing people and then claiming: "levels of reproduction have decreased".

This just makes me feel so angry. Their behaviour is so deceitful and manipulative and to think that there are millions of people who aren't seeing it makes me even angrier. People are sleepwalking into a cashless society and people like myself who value choice and freedom are getting dragged into their fucking retarded dystopian nightmare. How is that fair?

Yeah and as regards forcibly sterilisation that's been going on for too long especially via plastics ,toxins and now special gene therapy fashion accessories

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ethel said:

This just makes me feel so angry. Their behaviour is so deceitful and manipulative and to think that there are millions of people who aren't seeing it makes me even angrier. People are sleepwalking into a cashless society and people like myself who value choice and freedom are getting dragged into their fucking retarded dystopian nightmare. How is that fair?

The best course of action would be to join them because we cannot fight them but focus only on ourselves and do good, finish unfinished businesses on this planet before we are to abandon the sinking ship. Truckers, storming Area51 and Capital barely make a dent in their grand plan. Masses are too busy making their ends meet by overworking and using the little time remaining to choose between family, personal care or social media. We cannot help the masses because they cannot help us to help them. They also like to undermine our efforts by calling us crazy because seeking the truth makes us divergents different than them. All they need is their blissful ignorance with bread and entertainment. What better entertainment than us clowns, going out, protesting for their very good so they could keep living in their happy bubbles and the good of society where mass media helps fuel the fire to further turn us into them? They do not deserve us and we do not deserve them but better than them and all we can do is to walk with them to the slaughterhouse with smile on our faces because this world has been turned into a joke. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 7:16 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Richard D Hall has uploaded the video below to his YT channel today warning of the dangers of a Central Bank Digital Currency (smart money) and how removing the anonymity of cash transactions could lead into an all pervasive social control system.

This is one of THE most important videos I've seen in recent years... EVERYONE should see this!

• Like 1

Richard D Hall has uploaded the video below to his YT channel today warning of the dangers of a Central Bank Digital Currency (smart money) and how removing the anonymity of cash transactions could lead into an all pervasive social control system.

8 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

This is one of THE most important videos I've seen in recent years... EVERYONE should see this!

I watched this last night, I think its a great short summary of what is to come if people allow this to happen.

Personally, over the last couple of years, I have found it advantageous and 'convenient' to make most of my purchases using my debit card rather than with cash.

I am not against using cash though, and I respect those who do wish to continue using cash wherever they can, or have no choice but to do so.

It is my belief that we can still have 'both' - where people should be able to have the 'choice' to pay for goods and services either using physical cash, or by using 'cash' from their debit cards.

I would certainly not be in favour of replacing 'both' with a centralised digital currency, that could be tracked, monitored or programmed.

As per Richard D Hall's request, in the event that this video is 'taken down' by Youtube, as well as at the RichPlanet TV website, I have uploaded it to my own website and can be found here:

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2022/10/06/johnnys-cash-and-the-smart-money-nightmare/

• Like 2

There was a yoga class I was going to earlier this year, I used to pay for it online. That class was cancelled and I have just got around to arranging a new one, with the same woman, but a different venue. I turned up today at the sports complex it was meant to take place at and was told that payments were cashless only. I didn't go. I told them, "this isn't a great decision" and left. 

I will either find another class, or do it at home. I do anyway. The point is, this move was sanctioned by the council. I feel very angry. These people are manipulative. They are trying to get people like myself to either abandon our principles or be phased out of society. 

• Like 2

For some reason, the video was removed but was uploaded again, it can be viewed now on YouTube here:

The original video was uploaded to my own website and is still available to view here:

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2022/10/06/johnnys-cash-and-the-smart-money-nightmare/

It would appear that the link to my own website is somehow being widely shared on Facebook, Twitter and even Gettr, looking at the recent traffic coming to my site!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

For some reason, the video was removed but was uploaded again, it can be viewed now on YouTube here:

The original video was uploaded to my own website and is still available to view here:

It would appear that the link to my own website is somehow being widely shared on Facebook, Twitter and even Gettr, looking at the recent traffic coming to my site!

Thanks Grumpy Owl for linking to the new version of the video. I have noticed that, since it was re-uploaded, Richard D Hall has now added a disclaimer on the thumbnail and at the beginning of the video stressing that the "news clips are dramatisations by an actor".

I think Richard D Hall may have removed the original video because of concerns that the film was "pretending" to be the BBC and that it was a "deceptive portrayal". This is feedback I have seen even among "awake" circles - naturally I don't agree with the conclusions some have reached in this regard, but I am encouraged to learn that the video has apparently been shared even by "Normies" on Facebook.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

the video has apparently been shared even by "Normies" on Facebook.

Many of whom are the ones leading us into this mess.

What pisses me off about the whole thing is the manipulation aspect of it. If this were just happening naturally it would still annoy me, but I'd be able to accept it for more easily. It's the fact that it's occurring via grade A Machiavellianism which angers me.

You can clearly see how they have done it. They have gradually, and simultaneously, reduced the number of cashlines in existence, reduced the number of tills in shops which accept cash, and reduced the number of public places willing to accept cash, like the sports center I mentioned in my post above. That plan targets both availability to acquire cash and opportunity to spend it. Meanwhile, the very ones facilitating this keep using the excuse that they are doing this "because less people are using cash", when it's clear even to a single-celled amoeba that they have that statement the wrong way around!

Less people are using cash because they are making it less and less easy for people to do so.

Meanwhile our beloved British general public keep walking straight into this like lemmings falling off a cliff. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Many of whom are the ones leading us into this mess.

What pisses me off about the whole thing is the manipulation aspect of it. If this were just happening naturally it would still annoy me, but I'd be able to accept it for more easily. It's the fact that it's occurring via grade A Machiavellianism which angers me.

You can clearly see how they have done it. They have gradually, and simultaneously, reduced the number of cashlines in existence, reduced the number of tills in shops which accept cash, and reduced the number of public places willing to accept cash, like the sports center I mentioned in my post above. That plan targets both availability to acquire cash and opportunity to spend it. Meanwhile, the very ones facilitating this keep using the excuse that they are doing this "because less people are using cash", when it's clear even to a single-celled amoeba that they have that statement the wrong way around!

Less people are using cash because they are making it less and less easy for people to do so.

Meanwhile our beloved British general public keep walking straight into this like lemmings falling off a cliff. 

I am not necessarily recommending this as a form of action, but just throwing it out there as a potential means to stand up to businesses refusing to accept cash.

At the moment, one of the focuses of our local "freedom" collective is the issue of cash payments. Earlier on in this thread, I posted Julian Chamberlain's video where he has stood his ground on paying for fuel at petrol stations using "legal tender" with his penchant being Royal Mint commemorative coins. The insistence on making repayment for monies owed, via means of legal tender, is only applicable in the settlement of debts. This means that you cannot insist on using legal tender to purchase a product - however, if a debt is owed, legal tender can be insisted upon as a means to discharge the debt.

Apparently Gail's Bakery have gone cashless in the last few days. In reply to this news, one of our local collective has said:

Take a bite out of the food and say you only have cash. You are now in debt to them and they cannot refuse any form of legal payment. They either have to take your cash or have to waive payment. They will probably not let you finish what you have started but they can't sell what you have bitten into.

I haven't done it with food but I have with pubs that don't take cash. I always make sure I order my drink first and merrily drink it while they get the others.  If they don't want my cash I tell them to keep the drinks.

Perhaps if more people were to make a point as such, offending businesses would be forced to U-turn from their cashless stance?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I am not necessarily recommending this as a form of action, but just throwing it out there as a potential means to stand up to businesses refusing to accept cash.

At the moment, one of the focuses of our local "freedom" collective is the issue of cash payments. Earlier on in this thread, I posted Julian Chamberlain's video where he has stood his ground on paying for fuel at petrol stations using "legal tender" with his penchant being Royal Mint commemorative coins. The insistence on making repayment for monies owed, via means of legal tender, is only applicable in the settlement of debts. This means that you cannot insist on using legal tender to purchase a product - however, if a debt is owed, legal tender can be insisted upon as a means to discharge the debt.

Apparently Gail's Bakery have gone cashless in the last few days. In reply to this news, one of our local collective has said:

Perhaps if more people were to make a point as such, offending businesses would be forced to U-turn from their cashless stance?

Good ideas, the only slight problem is that they'll get wise to it pretty quickly, especially where the cafes are concerned. 

• 4 weeks later...

It seems like 2024 will be a key year to introduce CBDC, at least for Korea & Japan.

Korea is set to launch digital IDs in 2024, looking to have them adopted by 45 million citizens within two years.

https://thepaypers.com/cryptocurrencies/bank-of-korea-develops-cbdc-cross-border-remittances-solution--1259046

Japan will switch to a new currency i.e. still yen but digital in Spring 2024. Those in the know are preparing to secure their assets because their savings, stocks etc.... will be confiscated like the Government will ask 90% to be handed over inexchange for... I guess basic income. It sounds like a pretty bad deal to me but we can't be complacent either. As above, it only take two years to implement 45m citizens. 😱

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, alexa said:

https://hugotalks.com/2022/12/11/uk-govt-fast-track-cbdc-the-mark-of-the-beast-hugo-talks/

UK GOVT Fast Track CBDC & The Mark Of The Beast @ hugotalks.com

754516490_a666x.PNG.4e556ab08ff18809563b5b0f4a775fc3.PNG

The stepping stone to the embedded chip is our smartphones. If you want to push back ......... get rid of it. Owning one is just another form of compliance and a direct connection to "the beast".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JCP said:

The stepping stone to the embedded chip is our smartphones. If you want to push back ......... get rid of it. Owning one is just another form of compliance and a direct connection to "the beast".

The new world, as envisioned by the 'elite' and their puppets will be entirely dependent upon one thing ... DATA

They need data to drive their AI networks in order to control us all. By starving them of our personal data, ie. ditching smart devices, ditching all social media accounts, etc, then they will lose all control.

To my mind, this is the only way we will defeat these bastards.

• Like 2

And consider this...

Sunak is worth around £800,000,000.

How many years would a nurse on an average annual salary of £40,000 have to work to even come anywhere near matching that amount?

Well, 800,000,000 / £40,000 is ...

... wait for it ...

20,000 YEARS! 😱

This fucker and his ilk are so far removed from reality that we stand no chance of ever living a fair and balanced life as long as they pull the strings.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

The new world, as envisioned by the 'elite' and their puppets will be entirely dependent upon one thing ... DATA

They need data to drive their AI networks in order to control us all. By starving them of our personal data, ie. ditching smart devices, ditching all social media accounts, etc, then they will lose all control.

To my mind, this is the only way we will defeat these bastards.

I couldn't agree more ......... "Starve The Fucking Beast"!!  If this was done en masse, it would definitely have a huge negative impact on their plans. So much so that they could never recover. Everything they do hinges on data mining.

A "Starve The Beast" movement is needed to bring attention.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

And consider this...

How many years would a nurse on an average annual salary of £40,000 have to work to even come anywhere near matching that amount?

... wait for it ...

20,000 YEARS! 😱

This fucker and his ilk are so far removed from reality that we stand no chance of ever living a fair and balanced life as long as they pull the strings.

This is why I rail against the monetary system and advocate for a moneyless society. It is the biggest tool the cult uses to control us because they have the bulk of it and allows them to make the rules we live by. The only thing money creates is inequality.

https://freeworldcharter.org/en

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 12:00 AM, webtrekker said:

And consider this...

... wait for it ...

20,000 YEARS! 😱

You will watch this video as some kind of comedy sketch....

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-64087160

Edited by DaleP

16 minutes ago, DaleP said:

In case if you decide to opt out from digital ID....here are the area you will exclude yourself.

Reimagining-Digital-Identity-2-1-768x569

You have this the other way round, who is it that is going to provide these exclusive services, i will not, pretty much all of these things i do for free any way by just helping, that's what we do, we help each other out, if it comes to payment then why would i use some sales pitch scam/device to do it, who is offering this new way of doing it and what is the equipment they say that i should use and then buy, because i will not be buying because it's a scam to fool you with that they had anything at all in the first place, it is always you that provides anything of worth, this is just a scam artist info graphic of nonsense. there is nothing in this that provides more than what you already do right now, it is the old con artist trick that says we will provide you with this if you vote for me, ummm you provide me with nothing because it is always me that provides in the first place, not you, all they can do is lie, deceive, steal and kill, OOOOHHHHHHHHHH look a new shiny sales pitch, BORED NOW, FUK OFF.