Jump to content

The Enormous Dangers of a Cashless Society


Recommended Posts

In an era of contactless card and mobile phone Payments, and the refusal of businesses to accept cash in the guise of it spreading the supposed novel coronavirus, The Daily Expose explores the huge dangers associated with a cashless society.....


https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2020/11/27/the-enormous-dangers-of-a-cashless-society/

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Is everyone paying cash, if they can?

 

I don't think people really know the implications.

 

A cashless society eventually will mean NO CASH, ZERO

 

No more cash donations to genuine homeless people

 

No more putting money into your child's piggy bank

 

No more putting money in a birthday card

 

No more paying independent cleaners and gardeners, who may be friends "cash in hand"

 

No more tipping in cash

 

No more selling your stuff at a car boot sale in cash

 

No more putting money under your child's pillow for the tooth fairy!

 

Helping to make small businesses go bust, because they have to pay a fee for digital payments to banks

 

In general allowing the State to know exactly what you spend your money on and sharing that information

with Corporations for their benefit, not yours.

 

Everyone please feel free to add to this list

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Incredible!

 

But hey China is leading the way😡

 

Cashless is not evil in principle, but if the system is run by psychopaths who use the cashless system to control your behaviour, then you're fucked. If it was implemented in a benign way, I don't see a problem with it. Then again, I would personally rather just go back to the ancient way of gold and silver coins. So much more class.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is everyone paying cash, if they can?

 

I don't think people really know the implications.

 

A cashless society eventually will mean NO CASH, ZERO

 

No more cash donations to genuine homeless people

 

No more putting money into your child's piggy bank

 

No more putting money in a birthday card

 

No more paying independent cleaners and gardeners, who may be friends "cash in hand"

 

No more tipping in cash

 

No more selling your stuff at a car boot sale in cash

 

No more putting money under your child's pillow for the tooth fairy!

 

Helping to make small businesses go bust, because they have to pay a fee for digital payments to banks

 

In general allowing the State to know exactly what you spend your money on and sharing that information

with Corporations for their benefit, not yours.

 

Everyone please feel free to add to this list

 

Yes I make a conscious effort when I remember. Particularly rare occasion I go to the supermarket. 90% are those auto cashless machines, and there is usually one empty cash desk and you have to whistle a disgruntled employee to skuttle over to serve the crank who still want to pay in cash - and bye the bye, keep the disgruntled employee in a job!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yes cashless will be fun,  negative interest, money that expires, also can be tagged so you can only buy certain things and maybe even geolocked to a certain area.  what fun :(

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2022 at 12:40 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Is everyone paying cash, if they can?

 

I don't think people really know the implications.

 

A cashless society eventually will mean NO CASH, ZERO

 

No more cash donations to genuine homeless people

 

No more putting money into your child's piggy bank

 

No more putting money in a birthday card

 

No more paying independent cleaners and gardeners, who may be friends "cash in hand"

 

No more tipping in cash

 

No more selling your stuff at a car boot sale in cash

 

No more putting money under your child's pillow for the tooth fairy!

 

Helping to make small businesses go bust, because they have to pay a fee for digital payments to banks

 

In general allowing the State to know exactly what you spend your money on and sharing that information

with Corporations for their benefit, not yours.

 

Everyone please feel free to add to this list

 

 

Instant deduction from your account for any legal infraction, eg speeding.

Exceeding your carbon credit allowance freezing your account or deducting.

Sales of any kind will be taxed.

No booster no credit!

Automatic bill deduction from accounts

Any and all legislative enforcement can be enabled through currency control.

A central bank digital currency would eliminate all the remaining limits to government control of the economy and the social dynamic.

The actual possibilities are endless!

Digital currency is the end of self ownership.

With gold and silver it is not even a remote possibility

 

https://geopolitics.co/2021/03/10/the-dangers-of-a-central-bank-digital-currency/

 

Although convenient, automation devices such as direct debit have made significant inroads towards induction into technocracy.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Daily Expose need help to survive.

 

I honestly don't know who these people are, but they do provide independent articles.

 

I'm going to make a small donation

 

JUST 8 DAYS REMAIN TO SAVE THE EXPOSÉ - Even though we rely solely on your support just 0.1% of our readers currently do so. But if every single one of you reading this urgently supported The Expose today then we'd have the funds to keep going for another year and could also remove this irritating banner...

 

Why you should trust us…

  • The No.1 reason you should trust ‘The Exposé’ is that all our investigations are based on official data such as the Office for National Statistics, the NHS, and the UK Government, and we link back to all our sources within every article.
  • We aren’t paid by authorities to advertise propaganda on their behalf, instead we are fully funded by you, our readers, via voluntary support, which means we are only accountable to you.
  • We are only interested in bringing you the facts, especially the ones that the mainstream refuse to

https://dailyexpose.uk/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I was chatting with a young lad yesterday who told me about Julian Chamberlain who seems to have considerable ingenuity and cheek. I am not necessarily recommending people follow his example, but his campaign has piqued my interest and is worthy of a share.

 

There is a common misconception about legal tender whereby many think that shops and other businesses are obliged to accept cash in return for their goods and services. This isn't true - instead, legal tender is only applicable in the settlement of debts. The Royal Mint claims further that the settlement of debts only relates to those going through the courts, but I have not been able to substantiate from which legislation this part derives.

 

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/knowledgebank/what-is-legal-tender

https://web.archive.org/web/20120302223933/http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/policies-and-guidelines/legal-tender-guidelines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_tender

 

In 2016, This is Money reported on a story of a credit card holder called 'James' who used his card to buy up Royal Mint commemorative coins, clearly listed as legal tender, in order to rack up air miles. He then was successful for some time in persuading the bank to accept the coins back as payment to discharge the debt. However it seems that, on getting wind of this, the Royal Mint issued instructions to the banks that they needn't accept the commemorative coins as payment as they are not intended to be used as cash. As a result, the banks stopped allowing James to discharge his debts via these means.

 

Where Chamberlain comes in is that he has been using non-circulated Royal Mint commemorative coins to pay for diesel at petrol stations. He has got into some scrapes and even been arrested by one heavy handed PC but has had many wins too. He was paid £5,000 in compensation by the police for the ordeal surrouding his arrest and the solicitor who took his case on believes that Chamberlain is correct in his thinking. Chamberlain is of the opinion that the Royal Mint were trying to cash in on the commemorative coins and this has now backfired. In fact, he makes around 20% profit by buying up the coins on eBay for less then their face value which can then be used at the petrol station for their claimed worth. One such coin which has been overpriced by the Royal Mint in respect of its face value is the Trafalgar which became legal tender in 2016 as per this proclamation which states, as with all other legal tender coins, it can be used "for the payment of any amount in any part of Our United Kingdom".

 

The point I am making in this thread is that the theory could also apply to ordinary cash in circulation. The point distinguishing buying fuel from a petrol station is that you accumulate the debt, via filling up your tank, before you are actually required to pay. This is different from a shop or other similar business because your presenting the goods at the till and asking for the shop to sell them to you (making an offer to contract) does not equate to being in debt. But customers are in a stronger position to insist on paying in cash as a form of legal tender at petrol stations, or possibly even restaurants, where you pay for the goods or services after the event.

 

Even if the Royal Mint's point about the debt needing to be settled in such a manner through a court is valid, it seems that, if you offer to settle a debt in legal tender and this isn't accepted by the creditor, they cannot then successfully sue you via the courts.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

 

 

I like much of what he says, however I disagree with the idea that we have to have money to make it work. To me, money is the heart of the problem and if we continue to use it in a new system, we will only perpetuate the same problems that money creates. The elite are currently crashing this monetary system to install their social credit system; so when money goes worthless, so will the newly created society that uses it. We need to break the money chains that bind us; otherwise we'll be like a dog chasing his own tail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JCP said:

 

I seriously suspect the crypto's were created by the e-leet to make us think there was an option. There are none. They totally control cryptos. How?  ....... because they have most of the money. We shouldn't think that they stayed out of cyrptos because they are decentralized or for some other reason. They have the need to control everything and if you have an alternate way to purchase or sell, they will take it from you. If there's a way to side-step the central banks, you'd better believe they have already covered that base. Just because they are decentralized has no bearing on the price of cryptos. They are going to crash the system and all currencies will go worthless thru hyperinflation and by them liquidating and selling their shares ...... driving the price lower and lower. They have to eliminate all of the peoples' options, to force us to accept the new system they want to install. Money is their game, and if we play in their game, in the end, we will lose. All money, bar-none, is designed to enslave you. Believe it or not but IMO - They got us by the short hairs because they control everything. I don't think even gold or silver will help. This manipulation is a perfect example of why money is so destructive and needs to be eliminated.

 

I would suggest that if an RBE works in the Astral City, why wouldn't it make sense to convert over to one in this existence?

 

I wasn't able to watch the movie unless I paid, so I watched some clips on youtube. There were some concepts and ideas that didn't set right with me, so I think I'll take a pass. When I go, I will attempt to return to source. I wouldn't trust a Fox production any more than I would trust one from MSNBC or CNN.

 

I think, it is more suitable to continue discussing what you have wrote here.

You think everything will go digital and people have speculated that cash and stock market will be gone but there is a reason why it cannot/won't.

Surprisingly, cash is king for the wealthy as well. Look Prince Charles received a suitcase full of cash. IT cannot be tracked once it's outside of the bank account hence it is still used by wealthy for neferious deals etc. Stock market is also used so they cannot kill such instrument.

 

Ask yourself a question why Bradley pound hasn't spread across the UK?

Like you said, if you are passionate about RBE, introduce it for real than talking about it. If good, everyone will catch on like a wildfire, won't it?

You've got the vision after all. Too much talking and not enough doing which is typical of this community.

 

The reason why RBE doesn't work in this reality is because you cannot just think of money or RBE stand alone. Everything, the condition, the environment has to be set for it to function. For example, the Astral City is already functioning on the spiritual level and they have an understanding, everything gel whereas this world, far from it. If everyone is giving like you, yeah of course it can work but first you must bring normies upto the speed and in this drunken, drug abused world.....we need to go back like 100 steps before we can get on the RBE train. lol

 

Aim to return to source but what if you didn't make it? Getting out is my main focus so I am gathering info & experiences etc but that may not be enough. If others are not doing this, what other chance that they'll get out? One thing for sure, you need to know. You can't get out by chance....if only that easy. Traps have been placed everywhere so that you don't end up getting out. Read the book JCP, not the movie.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

You think everything will go digital and people have speculated that cash and stock market will be gone but there is a reason why it cannot/won't.

Surprisingly, cash is king for the wealthy as well. Look Prince Charles received a suitcase full of cash. IT cannot be tracked once it's outside of the bank account hence it is still used by wealthy for neferious deals etc. Stock market is also used so they cannot kill such instrument.

 

Please don't put words in my mouth. In my comment, I never mentioned the words digital or stock market. What I said was " They are going to crash the system and all currencies will go worthless", cryptos and central bank issued; but since you brought it up, yes, they do want to install a new world global digital credit currency, as most people are aware of. As far as the stock market, I have no idea except to say that I doubt the 99.9% of us will not be able to buy stock or such when currencies go worthless. Cash is not king for the e-leet. Do you think they have these big piles of cash laying around in warehouses? Most of their assets are tied up in digital accounts and investments. I doubt any of them even use cash except for maybe for their criminal enterprises.

 

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

Ask yourself a question why Bradley pound hasn't spread across the UK?

Like you said, if you are passionate about RBE, introduce it for real than talking about it. If good, everyone will catch on like a wildfire, won't it?

You've got the vision after all. Too much talking and not enough doing which is typical of this community.

 

What we were taking about was money and I am passionate about it's elimination. I am also in favor of an RBE (that uses no money) but I will entertain any idea that uses no money, credit, barter, trade, etc. The idea of an RBE cannot be forced, sold, coerced, or manipulated. It has to be the choice of the people and they have understand what it is and have to want it. It's not something you should "sell" to the public thru clever marketing techniques. Besides, you don't know me and have no idea what I'm doing locally or who I'm talking to. That is if you're not an AI bot.  

 

I have no idea what the Bradley pound is, and at this point have no desire to know.

 

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

The reason why RBE doesn't work in this reality is because you cannot just think of money or RBE stand alone. Everything, the condition, the environment has to be set for it to function. For example, the Astral City is already functioning on the spiritual level and they have an understanding, everything gel whereas this world, far from it. If everyone is giving like you, yeah of course it can work but first you must bring normies upto the speed and in this drunken, drug abused world.....we need to go back like 100 steps before we can get on the RBE train. lol

 

 

BS - An RBE or a OAS (Open Access Society) could be instituted tomorrow if everyone wanted it. The infrastructure is already in place and if everyone continued to do the same work as they did previously, there would be very little disruption in the transition. Nothing special has to happen and the biggest difference would be no exchange of money and everyone would have full access ..... even those drunken, drug infested normies you speak so well of. The reason most rely on these crutches, is because they seek a temporary escape from this fucked-up world and system. An RBE would relieve stress to the extent that most would not need an escape. I'll deal with your Astral City in the next section.

 

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

Aim to return to source but what if you didn't make it? Getting out is my main focus so I am gathering info & experiences etc but that may not be enough. If others are not doing this, what other chance that they'll get out? One thing for sure, you need to know. You can't get out by chance....if only that easy. Traps have been placed everywhere so that you don't end up getting out. Read the book JCP, not the movie.

 

I took your advice and so far have read the first 12 chapters of Astral City and want to thank you for recommending the book. I can now see that instead of helping us to break free from the matrix, The Astral City actually prepares us for reincarnation and to remain in the matrix. It has a governmental structure that is much like the one we have here, that is broken into ministries, departments, Governors, etc, that tells us what to think and do. For those of us too stubborn to "buy in" to their beliefs, they have re-education camps to get your mind right. It constantly emphasizes the concept of hierarchy. From the book, it states: "As a rule, after long periods of apprenticeship and service, we reincarnate to continue our struggle towards perfection." This is exactly what I am trying to avoid.

 

To think that after we die, our spirit would sit down to have a meal, ride in an airbus, walk down a street, work, or have to visit a doctor, is ludicrous. This book is nothing more than a attempt from the cult to spread propaganda, and keep us within the matrix. If that is your aim, then when you pass, I strongly urge you to go into the tunnel of light. If your main focus is getting out of the matrix, then you should avoid The Astral City any way you can ..... It's definitely NOT for me.

 

The traps you refer to, being placed everywhere so we don't escape, is most likely a ploy to make us believe we don't have a choice and keep us in the matrix. IMO, we do have a choice and this book is propaganda designed to keep us enslaved. The real trap is The Astral City !!

 

If you want to reply to this post, that's fine, but I'm done with this conversation. As with The Astral City, I would prefer to avoid deceptive people (or AI bots).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JCP said:

Please don't put words in my mouth. In my comment, I never mentioned the words digital or stock market. What I said was " They are going to crash the system and all currencies will go worthless", cryptos and central bank issued;

 

As far as I understand, crypto IS digital. What else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Tesco Takes Another Step Towards Cashless Stores...

 

I visited my local Tesco last night as a last resort to pick something up which I couldn’t get elsewhere – this store a medium sized suburban store in the North West UK and not one I’ve been in for a good while.

 

On grabbing my  2 items I headed to the tills only to find that more than HALF the tills had been removed and replaced with self-serve CARD ONLY trolley checkout booths to accompany the already majority card-only self-serve basket checkout  section.

 

This is how they are doing it folks, bringing in these measures in small steps to normalise and influence our behaviour so that cash eventually becomes a distant memory. Get people used to seeing these measures at random stores then roll it out nationwide.

 

I’ve also noticed in the local Wilko that there is only ever one cash checkout open and the staff are always trying to get people out of the always big queue and encourage them to pay by card. This could been seen as a coordinated attempt from somewhere “up above” to discourage the use of cash and I’ve no doubt it is going on in other stores up and down the country. Makes you wonder about these barriers and lights at store entrances too doesn't it?

 

SAY NO PEOPLE – The only way we can stop this is by saying NO and boycotting these stores as the bottom line is profit. If people desert these stores in enough numbers then they’ll sit up take notice.

 

Problem  is – will they? I for one won’t be going back there – I was quite shocked to see what I saw last night, and I'd be interested to see what other people are experiencing around the UK right now...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

yesterday l discovered that burgerking uk have a no cash policy - same as proposed for starbucks

l dont often do junk food but was in a rush out in my car and very hungry

drove into a drive-in burgerking (no signs anywhere about payment methods) ordered a single big burger at the order point (speaker / microphone)

drove to the first window and was waved to the second window

at the second window l tried to give the person the correct amount (bar 1 penny) but  they insisted on card payment
 

l explained l didnt have any cards on me and the cash / coins were from my cars door pocket - that l had the correct amount and l didnt want the 1 penny change
 

they refused to give me the burger l ordered


l asked for the manager and said lm not moving (blocking the drive through) 

the manager came and explained that BURGERKING ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT CASH and havent done for 3 years ??????

first lve heard of this - shows how long lve not had BK junk

he gave me the burger for free and asked that l return at some point in the future to pay by card

what the fuck is going on ????????

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, legion said:

yesterday l discovered that burgerking uk have a no cash policy - same as proposed for starbucks

l dont often do junk food but was in a rush out in my car and very hungry

drove into a drive-in burgerking (no signs anywhere about payment methods) ordered a single big burger at the order point (speaker / microphone)

drove to the first window and was waved to the second window

at the second window l tried to give the person the correct amount (bar 1 penny) but  they insisted on card payment
 

l explained l didnt have any cards on me and the cash / coins were from my cars door pocket - that l had the correct amount and l didnt want the 1 penny change
 

they refused to give me the burger l ordered


l asked for the manager and said lm not moving (blocking the drive through) 

the manager came and explained that BURGERKING ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT CASH and havent done for 3 years ??????

first lve heard of this - shows how long lve not had BK junk

he gave me the burger for free and asked that l return at some point in the future to pay by card

what the fuck is going on ????????

 

 

Perfectly conducted bud.

I could be wrong but aren't these fucks lawfully obliged to accept legal tender in which case they were discriminating and therefore operating a place business illegally.

I think the time for us all to make an almighty fuss about this has arrived.

Cash rules (until it doesnt ;) )

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I could be wrong but aren't these fucks lawfully obliged to accept legal tender


lm looking into this and it seems it might not be the case
they had no signs up - not sure this matters
the manager looked very uncomfortable though

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, legion said:


lm looking into this and it seems it might not be the case
they had no signs up - not sure this matters
the manager looked very uncomfortable though

 

This is the first relevant article on DDG. According to this report, as long as they offer an alternative payment to cash it's ok (seems the article is from March). One of my locals (south London) has been card only since at least March

 

UK businesses can refuse to accept cash if they offer alternative payment methods. Martin Lewis explained that companies throughout the United Kingdom could decide whether they want to allow cash or not. Some businesses prefer electronic payments to prevent cash clutter or viral spread..

 

https://theprogressionplaybook.com/can-uk-businesses-refuse-to-accept-cash/

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am seeing further evidence of how this scam is working, particularly in the bigger cities. There's slightly more leeway in the smaller towns, but in big cities, most of the big supermarkets are purposefully removing checkouts where you can pay with cash and are creating these shitty new self-service checkouts at which you can only pay with card. This is how the whole thing is being rolled out though. They're engineering a situation through blatant manipulation and are then claiming it is happening organically, and most of the general public are not aware enough to see it. 

 

It's the same with cashlines. The banks keep reducing and reducing and reducing the number of cashlines, then, when more people start using their contactless payments as a result of that, the banks say "but more people are using contactless payments instead of cash". It's like forcibly sterilizing people and then claiming: "levels of reproduction have decreased".

 

This just makes me feel so angry. Their behaviour is so deceitful and manipulative and to think that there are millions of people who aren't seeing it makes me even angrier. People are sleepwalking into a cashless society and people like myself who value choice and freedom are getting dragged into their fucking retarded dystopian nightmare. How is that fair?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...