Jump to content

The human race is equivalent to a botfly and is food for another race of beings


Recommended Posts

The human race is a hybridization of two opposed races. 

The human body is is classified by pudenda membra (parts to be ashamed of) 

It is produced by Intercourse (a sting) 

In a frenzy of two bodies ready to rut. 

These things are the meanings of Oestrus the root word for estrogen estrus 

It also means botfly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oestre was the mother goddess of fertility and is still celebrated on Easter sunday to this day on the sunday after the first full moon of the vernal equinox. This is when early spring triggers into late spring and fresh greenery appears all over the place as new life. The egg symbolising Easter is new life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Steph said:

Oestre was the mother goddess of fertility and is still celebrated on Easter sunday to this day on the sunday after the first full moon of the vernal equinox. This is when early spring triggers into late spring and fresh greenery appears all over the place as new life. The egg symbolising Easter is new life.

Which is EOS 

The statue of licentious liberty 

Isis

The whore of Babylon 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 7:11 AM, Steph said:

Oestre was the mother goddess of fertility and is still celebrated on Easter sunday to this day on the sunday after the first full moon of the vernal equinox. This is when early spring triggers into late spring and fresh greenery appears all over the place as new life. The egg symbolising Easter is new life.

https://youtu.be/B14lsxu_MbU

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DougASmall said:

Sign in to confirm your age.

 

Stop sending me kiddie porn videos doug. (Isnt it amazing the way they created social panic to justify early internet censorship for a public who weren't online yet. The ways and means by which we swap kiddie porn, terrorist training manuals and simple truths the real frauds want buried must remain hidden from the eyes of those not taking active measures in protection of free speech and the privacy of home and correspondence. The information poverty of the world inside the censorship bubble will be their own undoing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

this thread appears, then..

A poster posts a thread talking about cosmic potential and love




what's fun is when you kill one of these so called higher beings and they find out they arent immortal (lol they know that anyway, they just like to pretend). Not that killing is fun and definitely should be avoided, but if they launch a strong attack and you simply attack back, then they happen to be destroyed, that's not your fault and if you happen to laugh at their scream, well so be it








 

Edited by rooey
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rooey said:

what's fun is when you kill one of these so called higher beings and they find out they arent immortal (lol they know that anyway, they just like to pretend). Not that killing is fun and definitely should be avoided, but if they launch a strong attack and you

You can't kill these beings, energy cannot be destroyed but can be transformed. Up is your plauge. 

Edited by DougASmall
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Steph said:

Sign in to confirm your age.

 

Stop sending me kiddie porn videos doug. (Isnt it amazing the way they created social panic to justify early internet censorship for a public who weren't online yet. The ways and means by which we swap kiddie porn, terrorist training manuals and simple truths the real frauds want buried must remain hidden from the eyes of those not taking active measures in protection of free speech and the privacy of home and correspondence. The information poverty of the world inside the censorship bubble will be their own undoing.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe H1945 unto them that call H559 evil H7451 good, H2896 and good H2896 evil; H7451 that put H7760 darkness H2822 for light, H216 and light H216 for darkness; H2822 that put H7760 bitter H4751 for sweet, H4966 and sweet H4966 for bitter! H4751

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

Isaiah 5:20 Woe H1945 unto them that call H559 evil H7451 good, H2896 and good H2896 evil; H7451 that put H7760 darkness H2822 for light, H216 and light H216 for darkness; H2822 that put H7760 bitter H4751 for sweet, H4966 and sweet H4966 for bitter! H4751

 

 

Either way, I'm not signing into google to watch a video about something about something I can see with own eyes in spring.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a video linking the statue of liberty to Isis EOS crop circles 

All mother goddess worship. 

Lucifer. 

12 minutes ago, Steph said:

Either way, I'm not signing into google to watch a video about something about something I can see with own eyes in spring.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberty looks like Themis but she's not Themis and both Goddesses are not persons but personifications of things which are valued in peoples ... electrochemical signals bouncing round inside them. Oestre is the spring tide and enjoys the worship of not only men but the myriad creatures who await her arrival each year with much anticipation. Isis is something closer to a human level deity but more like a many souled being specific to humanities significant warpedness from the rest of the creatures of the earth. Isis is the personification of mans reattachment to the heavenly from the fallen world, the realiisation we are beasts of the earth but perceiving this from a world that should not exist if we believe the earth which makes it seem we are carnal in nature. Between the horns of isis is air but that air contains a universe which is above the head of the goddess yet within her. It is no different to the solar sign above egyptian deities heads or the aura of light around the heads of saints and mystics. It was the way of the isus cult to depict the eye which is described as a light by Jesus Christ. The religions and cults and rituals change as the eons pass but the heavens existed forever. The ten thousand creatures around you which aren't human are fearful of the coming winter and wish for Oestre to reappear but they have no regard for Jesus or Isis since in their world there never was a 'fall of bird' or 'fall of frog' they needed salvation from. They were always of the heavens and the earth. They were never in a state of departure from the place that always was.

 

Just as poseidon would pick human like fish from the waters covering the earth, just like Zeus would crack his thunderbolt and bring a shock yo the souls of men and just as those who sought the illyesian mysteries would arrive in yhe impossible hall of Hades, all were bound for Uranus, the heaven which is here now and accessible from this earth. Isis was the personification of the naked debutantes arriving in the land where they were blind to their own nakedness. Adam and Eve, put some clothes on, but God could always see their very most intimate parts.

 

Isis is simply another lost religion which must have tufned away from teaching the spiritual and only the rituals were worshipped and it thus fell out of favour with those who were attempting to raise the tribes from the knowledge of their carnality to the knowledge that they too, were made in the image of god.

 

But if you believe your just animated meat and bones and your very being is just electrochemical signals bouncing round inside you, what can you know of the gods if you do not yet know yourself. You're a candle in the dark behind a barbed wire fence. A captive in a cave where talk of extra senses are prohibited and laughed at so the captives would think it stupid to develop gifts granted to them by almighty god because lesser gods than the almighty saw they could turn gods into men by playing on their pride and vanity and wrath.

 

To the Christian in rejection of the pagan cults: Love your enemy, they are not different to the christian seeking passage to through the pearly gates, on charon's raft past golgotha: The place of the skull where cerberus awaits to hear and speak a mystery darker than any mystery. Reality may not be as it appears.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...