How We Are Manipulated

James Magnuson

I was reading David'd new book, The Answer, and I came across the aforementioned subject title in one of his chapters.  On page 249, David writes, " Census projections in the United States project  whites will be a minority by 2045 with Hispanics as the next biggest group. If the One-percent controlled New Woke mentality gets political power it will be much sooner. We should not forget that white people occupied the land that was once the domain of Native Americans and it is not the demographic change by itself that is the point here. It is why it is being systematically manipulated by the cult and to what end and why white people are being so targeted". 

I'd like feedback on some of these questions posed by David, as well as express my own opinion:

Systematic demographic shift: The first thing that comes to mind is the cult promoting miscegenation to diversify American gene pool as much as possible in the next 50-100 years. If humankind is to colonize other planets, I think the elite would like to harvest different bloodlines, DNA and genetics to either participate in the colonization of Mars/elsewhere or, perhaps research/ experiment more with the population to see a benefits analysis of what such an experiment could garner: such as immunities to certain diseases/ ailments, difference in brain chemistry and possibly providing a more diverse blood bank.

Why White People are being targeted: I would say its because whites generally consume the most and have the best quality of life because of it.  Whites are potentially being targeted by a brainwashing scheme to feel " sorry for being white" or feel more compassion for other races due to history. I think the new aged promotion for what the elite would want are hybrid bloodlines where the elite can harness the energy and use this "new population" as batteries/ energy banks.

End Game: The elite have new scientific research, an abundance of new energy/blood and the ability to cause war/ instability to distract the public from their main goal to colonize a new planet and the fact most of the population will be left behind besides the minority the elite will handpick to be a part of the future of our race. 

Anyways, I am really enjoying reading David's new book and this chapter in particular really got me thinking  when he posed a thought.  

Life is a war, that is the nature of things.

A house divided against itself will perish.

A genetically homogenous people are strong, that is why the Jews stick to themselves.

These are the rules of life, like it or not.

Why are white Christians targetted?  Because they have earned the highest standard of living and intelligence on the planet through very hard work over centuries.   They are the power source of the world, their material wealth is a consequence of their consciousness ... which is a product of a Christian-Roman-Pagan society, several levels working together.

It is an ancient practice to steal from people. 

And to steal from people through guilt trip.

And to steal from people by injecting foreigners into a country ... once they grow it is hard to get rid of them.

They destroy the country because it is unnatural to have such a situation.

In the West now there is some inter-breeding ..why?  Only because of advertising.  It is everywhere ... white must fuck black.

Otherwise they would stick to their own.

The white people want to kill themselves.

Why?

Advertising.

They are taught to ... it is unnatural.

Therefore the control of the media in a society is essential for survival.

Evil has taken root in the West, it has had many stages but the destruction of many men in Europe was a ibig part of it.

Now we live in a phoney feminist world.

The products of which are cancer, mental health crisis, hysteria ... and soon death.

Colonialism was a revolution of the legal system that for the first time allowed individuals to own their own wealth.

People think it was bad, it was not bad, it was necessary.

Slavery?  Is going on right now all over Africa, black to black, black to brown.

Humans are a low cunning creature and the idea that we are going to be free is just a joke.

It is used to lie.

The law of life is ... protect your own blood people ... or others will come and take everything you got.

Ultimately nature is testing us all the time.

If you have lied to yourself all these years you will die.

And nobody is coming to rescue you if your whole society has be invaded by lies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 10:19 PM, rideforever said:

Why are white Christians targetted?  Because they have earned the highest standard of living and intelligence on the planet through very hard work over centuries.   They are the power source of the world, their material wealth is a consequence of their consciousness

Kindly let me know where you are getting this garbage perspective from.

Anybody still looking at anything from the perspective of race (let alone the gravity of ignorance youre speaking) has not even begun to see the larger picture.

& on the note of "the law of life...protect your own blood people"...again, where have you drudged this shit from?

are their certain racial differences? yes. But where you draw the line of "your people" being of the same skin tone - "my people" are any humans being with a beating heart & bleeds red.

broaden your scope.

9 minutes ago, ThunderFace said:

broaden your scope.

You repeat what you are taught.  By the slave masters.  What you have said is exactly what the NWO globalists have taught you.  Ignore your own ...  love all the immigrants.   Lose your identity ... 

They ... don't rip all this stuff away from you.

No, they are much smarter than that.

They make you feel "proud" of being progress.

Right ... you are "proud" of throwing away your blood, race, family.

Be proud of cutting your breasts off ... hey, you are so modern you don't need them.

You can stick your chest out and pluck up and down ... crowing, look how modern I am, I cut my genitals off.

I injected myself, look out science I am.

First rule of life is this ... look what your slavemasters are telling you, and do the opposite.

It says somewhere (maybe gnostic gospel) that you love what destroys you and hate what would save you.

From ancient times conquerors have controlled the people they invade by mixing blood, by damaging every piece of identity they have.  Damaging the family structure, burning books and libraries.

Once it's gone ... you are nobody, then you are a slave unto death.

You should be much more cynical.

People buy their moral compass from the tabloids, from all forms of media. Know nothing of actual history. Their memories are a wasteland of popular culture references, and dystopian ideals.

Preaching of moral idealism, but people accept every debased and amoral abnormality. Why? Because their programming tells them to.

If, somehow you escape this. Laws are made to enforce the decadent and depraved filth. You are forced to your knees, or made criminal by unjust and targeting laws.

Decency is replaced for blood backed and blood spilled "diversity".

Am I extreme? Look around at what I have described, and find the true extremism.

A strong family foundation, is the beginning to a strong Nation. What is a Nation, if not a collection of strong families?

We live in decadent filth. Men and women whose entire self worth is based on how far along their destructive path they have gotten.

How many strangers they have slept with, how many nights they spent their slave wages poisoning themselves, how many joints they can numb their loneliness with.

The loneliness is there when the whore you brought home, the one whose name you've already forgotten, leaves. The feeling of emptiness remains, no matter how overflowing your liquor cabinet is.

You wonder why suicide is rising? Because that is the outcome of this "free democracy".

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

We are being manipulated through fear, lazyness and stupidity. The last two are caused by distraction. The first is via our programming. You list democracy in your last sentence. Democracy is dead; government and bankers run this show, the deep state whom own the banks and corporations whom fund government give you the illusion of choice. Their is no choice you have owners. They own each and every one of us via contractual agreement (in the UK representation of the peoples act) contracts you to government the moment your register to vote. Remove the contract, and they are fucked - including collection of council tax.

Edited by kestrel

On 11/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, James Magnuson said:

I was reading David'd new book, The Answer, and I came across the aforementioned subject title in one of his chapters.  On page 249, David writes, " Census projections in the United States project  whites will be a minority by 2045 with Hispanics as the next biggest group. If the One-percent controlled New Woke mentality gets political power it will be much sooner. We should not forget that white people occupied the land that was once the domain of Native Americans and it is not the demographic change by itself that is the point here. It is why it is being systematically manipulated by the cult and to what end and why white people are being so targeted". 

I'd like feedback on some of these questions posed by David, as well as express my own opinion:

Systematic demographic shift: The first thing that comes to mind is the cult promoting miscegenation to diversify American gene pool as much as possible in the next 50-100 years. If humankind is to colonize other planets, I think the elite would like to harvest different bloodlines, DNA and genetics to either participate in the colonization of Mars/elsewhere or, perhaps research/ experiment more with the population to see a benefits analysis of what such an experiment could garner: such as immunities to certain diseases/ ailments, difference in brain chemistry and possibly providing a more diverse blood bank.

Why White People are being targeted: I would say its because whites generally consume the most and have the best quality of life because of it.  Whites are potentially being targeted by a brainwashing scheme to feel " sorry for being white" or feel more compassion for other races due to history. I think the new aged promotion for what the elite would want are hybrid bloodlines where the elite can harness the energy and use this "new population" as batteries/ energy banks.

End Game: The elite have new scientific research, an abundance of new energy/blood and the ability to cause war/ instability to distract the public from their main goal to colonize a new planet and the fact most of the population will be left behind besides the minority the elite will handpick to be a part of the future of our race. 

Anyways, I am really enjoying reading David's new book and this chapter in particular really got me thinking  when he posed a thought.  

There is something... there are several somethings...

"Our Subverted History"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FBcNhNVybPS8/

Edited by novymir

20 hours ago, rideforever said:

You repeat what you are taught.  By the slave masters.  What you have said is exactly what the NWO globalists have taught you.  Ignore your own ...  love all the immigrants.   Lose your identity ... 

They ... don't rip all this stuff away from you.

No, they are much smarter than that.

They make you feel "proud" of being progress.

Right ... you are "proud" of throwing away your blood, race, family.

Be proud of cutting your breasts off ... hey, you are so modern you don't need them.

You can stick your chest out and pluck up and down ... crowing, look how modern I am, I cut my genitals off.

I injected myself, look out science I am.

First rule of life is this ... look what your slavemasters are telling you, and do the opposite.

It says somewhere (maybe gnostic gospel) that you love what destroys you and hate what would save you.

From ancient times conquerors have controlled the people they invade by mixing blood, by damaging every piece of identity they have.  Damaging the family structure, burning books and libraries.

Once it's gone ... you are nobody, then you are a slave unto death.

You should be much more cynical.

Few things.

1. I excercise my own discernment. Youve made far too many judgements here that reflect your mindstate more than it comments on mine.

2. Kindly show me where i stated "ignore your own"? Or lose youre identity? Try to comprehend what is actually said - not what you think is said. I dont identify with the same limits you do - that does not imply i have no indentity, keep up.

3. I am highly cynical. Having a broader scope is not the same as being blindly optimistic or naive. Again, try to comprehend what is actually said.

4. All this babble "being modern...breast cutting...genital mutilation" i have literally made no mention of. Nor is it releveant to me in the slightest.

Back to the point. My initial post to you, i quoted a specific claim you made that i suggest is bollocks, asking from where youve got such an ignorant perspective - youve offered me nothing in regards to that, just said a whole bunch of shit you seem to have ready in your psyche to blurt out - that does not pertain to me in the slightest.

16 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People buy their moral compass from the tabloids, from all forms of media. Know nothing of actual history. Their memories are a wasteland of popular culture references, and dystopian ideals.

Preaching of moral idealism, but people accept every debased and amoral abnormality. Why? Because their programming tells them to.

If, somehow you escape this. Laws are made to enforce the decadent and depraved filth. You are forced to your knees, or made criminal by unjust and targeting laws.

Am I extreme? Look around at what I have described, and find the true extremism.

A strong family foundation, is the beginning to a strong Nation. What is a Nation, if not a collection of strong families?

Love you for all this.

Word.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 4:55 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

We live in decadent filth. Men and women whose entire self worth is based on how far along their destructive path they have gotten.

You wonder why suicide is rising? Because that is the outcome of this "free democracy".

Thanks for your comments Enigmatic. I can agree with you about a strong family being a strong foundation and the fact we are surrounded by decadent filth. I also think many people will buy their moral compass from Hollywood and other media. My concerns is how can we have a strong family in these times when society is giving us only the choices they want: For example: 

You want a strong family- be involved in the church and teaching good moral practices-- if you drink alcohol- caffeine or fall into decadence then you are filth? is this what society is telling us? my point is the churches are not much different then Hollywood/ media pushing false narratives. Society says pick your side, but they are really just two ends of the same extreme and if you choose not to participate in either we are shamed are looked at as someone who needs help. What are some ways we can create strong familial foundations in these times? 

On 12/7/2020 at 7:52 PM, novymir said:

There is something... there are several somethings...

"Our Subverted History"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FBcNhNVybPS8/

Novymir,  Thank you for sharing this interesting content. Do you know if the narrator is saying INDO-European or Endo? I wasn't expecting the journey of the Kon Tiki to be thrown in the mix, but Its certainly interesting to ponder on these facts. The video moral seems to be saying all cultures have a collective conscious and we are really striving for the same things with different methods on different parts of the globe. Much to digest in the video, but it was a good watch! 

On 12/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, kestrel said:

11b5c8809a6f2414a525ddca42f2b378--thug-quotes-good-quotes.jpg

Kestrel, 

Love the name Kestrel since it used to be a huge Tug Boat I worked with! While i can certainly appreciate this graphic and sharing our buddy George Carlins work, I would like to ask what could possible solutions be to things like: 

Religion, Debt, Money is a hoax: 

Religion is put out as the savior to the family unit when bishoprics and control can be downright awful with abuses of power the whole spiritual element being replaced with a corporation. We worship the corporation not Jesus-- we give money to the corporation and they give us the priesthood, yes? You rebel from the program when the truth is apparent and you are shamed if you refuse to be a pawn. 

This same thing about giving money to the church and money being a hoax is intertwined. We are told to Tithe and work our best years for the corporations and when we are thrown away the church is their to give us feel good stories and the illusion our life mattered. The only escape I see is to attain self wealth and a platform to speak out against what is happening. 

The graphics and content ring true, but what are we to do in the face of it all? We must feed our families and continue to work for the system.

What I'd be keen to understand it why the manipulation methods used, work on the vast majority...while there are some of us where it fails point blank...I suspect many of which land on forums like this one! I only have one mate who is similar to myself...questions everything and basically tries to get at the truth, understand the why, seeks hope (if there is any!). I only need to go into a supermarket and I see a sea of masks...why? Why are there not more people by now willing to risk not weaking one! Is it as simple as many are brainwashed, lazy, silently object (but not enough to brave action) what is it??......I have not been challenged so far for not donning the mask....but then I do strut about as if to say...'come one...say something' :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

What I'd be keen to understand it why the manipulation methods used, work on the vast majority...while there are some of us where it fails point blank...I suspect many of which land on forums like this one! I only have one mate who is similar to myself...questions everything and basically tries to get at the truth, understand the why, seeks hope (if there is any!). I only need to go into a supermarket and I see a sea of masks...why? Why are there not more people by now willing to risk not weaking one! Is it as simple as many are brainwashed, lazy, silently object (but not enough to brave action) what is it??......I have not been challenged so far for not donning the mask....but then I do strut about as if to say...'come one...say something' :)

you could watch mark passios seminar on natural law. Its pretty long but he does go into left and right brain imbalance, which covers this topic nicely

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/7/2020 at 6:38 PM, kestrel said:

11b5c8809a6f2414a525ddca42f2b378--thug-quotes-good-quotes.jpg

I'm on the fence regarding the religion bit. Why are people trying to subvert and infiltrate Christianity so much if it's so bad? There is clearly something about that religion that the elites don't like. I say Christianity and not actual Christian institutions because I know they're mostly screwed now.

Is it just a case of Christianity being a good fit for the old world order but not the new one?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

5 hours ago, James Magnuson said:

if you drink alcohol- caffeine or fall into decadence then you are filth?

No, I'm talking about people that just live for hedonism without thinking about the consequences. Filth was probably a bit too harsh. I'm no angel myself, I have had times in my life when I didn't want to look at myself in the mirror and would have considered myself filth.

It's the broken men and women that didn't pick themselves up that makes me sad.

There was a bunch of people trying to enslave people and the people refusing to be slaves said they already had a master in Jesus Christ. Do you know what the enslavers did with that? They killed those who refused to be slaves and declared themselves the authority over almighty god, now they say there is no god, slavery is abolished but lay claim to owning everything in the whole world and telling the slaves they're free but so stupid they need to be looked after by those making claims so outrageous yet normal that the mentally ill think god given liberties are a threat to the greatness of their "having greater responsibilities than the people they serve".

Jesus was a rebel against the principalities of iniquity and those who feel they have a right to be more equal than others fucking hate him!

As for the plasticene jesus that seems moulded into whatever shape the iniquitous would have you idolise, you can toss that God in the fire but if its made of flesh, leave it to the SAS.

Maybe Jesus isn't your cup of tea. What about Babar the elephant, a baby God born to older Gods, Hercules, son of Zeus or some of Chinese or African stuff about magic. You're made of magic but the earth is full of dirt.

Edited by Steph
typos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm on the fence regarding the religion bit. Why are people trying to subvert and infiltrate Christianity so much if it's so bad? There is clearly something about that religion that the elites don't like. I say Christianity and not actual Christian institutions because I know they're mostly screwed now.

Is it just a case of Christianity being a good fit for the old world order but not the new one?

Is it not the most prescribed to? I thought it was most followed, hence the possible reason for its attack? Forget religion, just be the best you can be, God never said to worship a book, just believe in universe and the source. Cant go wrong with that.

The rest have been subverted and twisted over time. Their true meanings have been lost through time. There is meaning in all of them. Good and bad bits in all. Who's to say which religion is right? To only prescribe to one makes us an atheist does it not? To reject every other religion for one, to say one is wrong and this is right is the exact antipathy of atheism. 

Why do we think it's us who gets to choose what is the right path or the wrong path? Surely it's an individual thing and unique to them alone. 🤷‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Is it not the most prescribed to?

Not sure as some folks consider themselves to be culturally Christian while others are more devout.

I thought it was most followed, hence the possible reason for its attack?

Well that is probably a factor, but the fact that it's against the beast system is surely a factor too?

God never said to worship a book

Neither did I. When I think of Christianity, I think of Christ followers, in the same way that people used to call followers of Muhammad 'Muhammadans'.

To reject every other religion for one, to say one is wrong and this is right is the exact antipathy of atheism.

Well I don't reject everything from other religions. One of my close friends who was Christian went to jail and then came out Muslim. We agree on a lot of each others religion, especially in regards to things that are coming to fruition.

Why do we think it's us who gets to choose what is the right path or the wrong path? Surely it's an individual thing and unique to them alone. 🤷‍♂️

Am I not an individual that should be allowed to choose what I believe? Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure I understand.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

No one can stop your progression to the afterlife but your course can be diverted by those who know the way and those who go whatever way that seems to be the flow of things. The gate is narrow and Jesus points the way to a place which is darker than any mystery, but he is not alone and the same is embodied in many religions around the world, even the ones we killed because they were taken by corruption, and we will christianity if it becomes the opposite of what was recommended to us by the founder.

"In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God" - what nonsense is this?

It makes no sense to those before the veil, yet them niggers in Africa with their false religion(?) say the same thing when they relate that a Loa was eaten by a crocodile before it was born and the crocodile spoke and spat the Loa out. It has the same meaning as what is written by John but to those who are merely on the path whether they are niggers or crackers, the same truth is being told in myriad ways. To avoid deception avoid being deceptive. How hippocritical that I should say this telling you the truth is hidden in a mystery. Make your paths straight, the mystery is concealed from those whos ways are bent. The wrigglers spend their energy conquering the earth, but the innocents path leads to a world where the earth was conquered millenia ago. Keep the precepts, be wary of those who place the temporary laws of man above justice itself.

Christianity is easily accessible in the English speaking world. Id recommend something more hindi if we were writing in sanscrit. They all point to the afterlife and you should expect its arrival before you die at a time you least expect. It will be hell, but you can make it heaven by treating others the way you wish to be treated in this world and the next.

Neo and Christ are the same. It was about overcoming the individual and the world ego( Spiritless, mathematical, mechanical, artificial ). It's about Truth dispelling illusion. It's about Reality, with The Truth again ruling the mind in Totality of The Son. Reality as GOD Knows It, not as it might be perceived and believed by a mind still entertaining untruth=unreality.

Awareness and acceptance of Truth is not something those bound by lies are interested in encouraging or facilitating, they simply cannot comprehend it and it is perceived as an affront and a threat to be stamped out.

On 12/7/2020 at 9:56 PM, rideforever said:

Now you defend yourself and so on ...

I can only advise you to be far more cynical and learn something about history.

Project less. That nonsensical rant you went on towards me that has zero relevance to anything i said? That's defending oneself.

Chill my G. I'm not attacking you - just the garbage youre spewing.

On that note, i asked for clarification/information on the claim you made - you've offered none. Sit down.

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure as some folks consider themselves to be culturally Christian while others are more devout.

Well that is probably a factor, but the fact that it's against the beast system is surely a factor too?

Neither did I. When I think of Christianity, I think of Christ followers, in the same way that people used to call followers of Muhammad 'Muhammadans'.

Well I don't reject everything from other religions. One of my close friends who was Christian went to jail and then came out Muslim. We agree on a lot of each others religion, especially in regards to things that are coming to fruition.

Am I not an individual that should be allowed to choose what I believe? Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure I understand.

I was just prattling on and were more thoughts than just aimed at yourself.