Covid Test - Bad Reaction?

Elise French

Covid test reaction? 

I am so worried. My daughters fiance, who is a highly intelligent healthy 32 year old man, has had 3 Covid tests all negative. After the 3rd he has complained of headaches and feeling confused and generally foggy. Early this morning he had a huge seizure. He is awaiting tests as I write this. I have a feeling deep in my soul he has been damaged forever by having these 3 tests. Would any such damage show on an MRI? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Guest changed the title to Covid Test Bad Reaction?
Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, Elise French said:

Would any such damage show on an MRI? 

Sorry to  hear about this situation.
MRIs can be good to see some things.
Please keeps up updated.
Best of luck to you and your family..
BC

• Guest changed the title to Covid Test - Bad Reaction?

I have, against my better judgement, at long last agreed to have a test tomorrow in order to be allowed to have a colonoscopy, now I'm not sure I will, even though I have serious health problems which  were shown on a private MRI scan with no test.

I won't accept any of their treatments anyway, because I am now convinced that German New Medicine tells the truth about nature and how it actually works.

Also i will be using GcMaf which I am convinced has been proved to kill cancer, so what will I gain by taking the risk posed by the test?

Also just being among people who don't get that this is a complete hoax is offensive to me.

I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight, I''ll probably be staying up.

7 hours ago, Elise French said:

Covid test reaction? 

I am so worried. My daughters fiance, who is a highly intelligent healthy 32 year old man, has had 3 Covid tests all negative. After the 3rd he has complained of headaches and feeling confused and generally foggy. Early this morning he had a huge seizure. He is awaiting tests as I write this. I have a feeling deep in my soul he has been damaged forever by having these 3 tests. Would any such damage show on an MRI? 

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's fiance Elise, it may not be what you fear, so you should try to stay calm. I'm not an expert on German New Medicine, I'm an enthusiastic beginner, but I think that you may find it interesting and it may help you find an answer. It has used CT scans on the brain to diagnose and prove it's findings.
I know that CT's use xrays, but at least they might show if anything happened.  I'm not sure about MRI of the brain. Sorry I can't be of more help.

18 hours ago, ITALLADDSUP said:

I have, against my better judgement, at long last agreed to have a test tomorrow in order to be allowed to have a colonoscopy, now I'm not sure I will, even though I have serious health problems which  were shown on a private MRI scan with no test.

I won't accept any of their treatments anyway, because I am now convinced that German New Medicine tells the truth about nature and how it actually works.

Also i will be using GcMaf which I am convinced has been proved to kill cancer, so what will I gain by taking the risk posed by the test?

Also just being among people who don't get that this is a complete hoax is offensive to me.

I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight, I''ll probably be staying up.

I had the test and it couldn't have gone better as the bloke allowed me to do the nasal swab myself, at a depth of just 1 inch inside the nose.

He couldn't have been more helpful as he waited after he did the tonsil swab as I gargled with warm salt water, he probably thought "I've got a right one here", LOL, I also douched my nasal passages afterwards.

Overkill? maybe but that's me,  at my age I just don't care, I have to do my own thing!

• Like 2

I remember hearing some guy's covid story on the news recently where he said he ended up fighting for his breath shortly after having a test.  That, and the OP's experiences make me think that some of these tests might have been deliberately tainted with different toxins.

• Like 1