Football madness

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Villa count Prince William, David Cameron and Tom Hanks amongst their numbers.

I became suspicious that they rig sportsball because the biggest commie club in the EPL started killing it again just as commies are taking over in the real world. It just seemed too fitting to be coi

The solution to the shite that is going on in football these days is a simple one. Boycott! Do not give them one penny of your cash and do not give them one second of your time. I boycotted

Posted Images

F'ing hell ... just watched 2 mins of the Arsenal playing ... every time there is a break in play, corner or throw in, they swipe a rainbow on the screen.

WTF

Why don't they just get a pair of sodomites and just do it in the middle of the centre circle whilst the game is going on ... just get it over with already.

This entire culture is under attack.

• Like 1

Just listening to an arsenal fan livestream his reaction from the arsenal loss. He is horrified and angry and the rant went on for about an hour about how this man is "destroying our club". "I am mortified", "we are going downhill fast". 

And then I played a little game with myself. I pretended in my head that he was talking about Britain and our current crisis. And it suddenly dawned on me if this anger could be channeled to what's happening now how we might be in a different position.

Sad. But one of life's ironies I guess.

I wonder whether the normies unconsciously know something's up but don't have the capacity or the will to find out. It's funny, Arsenal is an archetype of sort of where we are heading right now. All except the west is more like Notts County or Gillingham FC rather than a premier League club. 

Edit

One of his quotes was "if you told me I was negative for wanting Arteta out and critising I hope you are suffering right now. This is your fault you pathetic people this is your fault"

Could be applied to how I feel about the lockdown.

Edit

Lol and now his saying these journalists (sport journalists) are part of the problem because they don't ask questions that we the fans want asking) what does that sound like in Rona land? Whose Arteta the archetype for? 

Edited by Fluke
20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm surprised that a club like Arsenal that has a military background still has many fans. I thought anything to do with Britain's history would be despised in today's woke culture. I better not give them ideas as they might try and rebrand the Gunners.

Good point that will be next. It's already gone "woke" anyway. If I ever watch football again it will be down at the valley. At least there's a bit of passion in the lower leagues. Start trying to sing at arsenal and someone tells you to shut up lol.

Ponces.

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Good point that will be next. It's already gone "woke" anyway. If I ever watch football again it will be down at the valley. At least there's a bit of passion in the lower leagues. Start trying to sing at arsenal and someone tells you to shut up lol.

Ponces.

"Oi mate! You got a loicense for that sword in your emblem?" 😄

• Haha 1
On 12/13/2020 at 9:31 PM, Fluke said:

"if you told me I was negative for

That's Lee Gunner on his channel.

He ... is a grounded and normal kind of guy, he left the AFTV fan channel after some racist agendas emerged there (that's a mostly black channel).  Lee Gunner just dropped them and started his own channel and moved to Spain.  I watch him sometimes.
He doesn't discuss the rainbow/BLM because he knows his channel would be cut ... but it's clear what he thinks.

Edited by rideforever
5 hours ago, rideforever said:

That's Lee Gunner on his channel.

He ... is a grounded and normal kind of guy, he left the AFTV fan channel after some racist agendas emerged there (that's a mostly black channel).  Lee Gunner just dropped them and started his own channel and moved to Spain.  I watch him sometimes.
He doesn't discuss the rainbow/BLM because he knows his channel would be cut ... but it's clear what he thinks.

Yes i know that and i don't expect nor particularly want him or any fans to start speaking out against "woke" although it would be nice.

I wasn't complaining mate i was just musing on the irony of the anger and what he was saying and how it could be applied to current events. 

I don't have anything against lee, although he is a bit of a man child. But he was last year asking for a ID details system because of online "trolling". He obviously is not one for thinking about the social consequences of such a thing, but you can see how someone like me would get pissed off with useful idiots like that. 

As for Aftv well its a perfect buisness model for Robbie and good luck to him. I have met him before and Claude in my opinion was the most genuine. I met them all at the two pins? Pub. 

But that was in 2012ish. Now its trash and seedy... and lets face it most of the chaps on there are not exactly intelligent people but i don't expect that from football fans but a bit of class perhaps? Instead of some tattoo fool shouting his mouth off acting like a teenage boy with hormonal problems lol. I am not some ponce and i like to hear from real people but lets face it aftv is a circus and pushing degeneracy.

I remember after we signed someone big Robbie was interviewing someone and got interrupted by moose from talksport. Instead of respecting his guest robbie turns the microphone straight to moose sucking off msm. 

You see football fans with channels BIG channels don't realise they are in a culture was in a way. They are smart enough to know the sports media establishment do not like them much, but tow the line anyway.

These fan channels (especially the more grown up ones) get more attention than the BT sports of this world. The media has changed but they act like the MSM. No difference really. 

The solution to the shite that is going on in football these days is a simple one. Boycott!

Do not give them one penny of your cash and do not give them one second of your time.

I boycotted football over a decade ago because I was un-happy at the state of the sport.

Be loyal to yourself and your beliefs rather than a football "company" (because thats what they are) that will milk you for every penny they can. Football clubs and footballers do not give a shit about fans.

I do wish people showed the same passion for freedom as they do for a football company. What a different world this would be.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Clansman82 said:

The solution to the shite that is going on in football these days is a simple one. Boycott!

Do not give them one penny of your cash and do not give them one second of your time.

I boycotted football over a decade ago because I was un-happy at the state of the sport.

Be loyal to yourself and your beliefs rather than a football "company" (because thats what they are) that will milk you for every penny they can. Football clubs and footballers do not give a shit about fans.

I do wish people showed the same passion for freedom as they do for a football company. What a different world this would be.

THEY GET 70,000 PLUS at Man Utd games so a couple of full stadiums of football fans at a protest in London would have some effect.

Pity there isn't the same enthusiasm for a protest against the TYRANNY / SCAMDEMIC as there is passion to attend a load of overpaid fairies prancing around and falling over if they are breathed on. 

Oh, I was a football fan in the past but no longer would I spend my time / money on the sport.

• Like 1

Hi

Dont understand football at the momment

Jurgen,pep want to cancel it

I agree

If football stopped,maybe we will realise this covid lie we can live with

All sports need to stop

No shops,no sports,no talking

Then we can see through this covid lie

Fkn muppets at games with muzzles on,wat the fk are you doing?

• Like 1
On 12/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wait, are Villa woke too?

Villa top the reported hate crimes list

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55038972

just a guess might be possibly something to do with making sure theyre the antithesis of city rivals birmingham, who are known for their "diverse fan base"? rather than the team? I'm not sure.

Its a strange article listing reported crime not convictions. maybe Villa have a lot of snitches amongst their support?

Just a thought about the fake WWF wrestling premier league. Maybe Villa will be "allowed" to win it this year due to brexit. They have an english manager and most of the team are english. They seem to be winning lots of matches compared to last season when they survived because someone forgot to turn the VAR machine on against sheffield.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:02 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I became suspicious that they rig sportsball because the biggest commie club in the EPL started killing it again just as commies are taking over in the real world. It just seemed too fitting to be coincidental. It's a shame because I waited my whole life to see LFC win the EPL, but I haven't watched a game from them all season or last season, I just feel like I'm being punked if I do.

lfc_con.png.b890b04d0ef17ba84cc5c5ab9718fad8.png

High res:

mutd.jpg.a01dc8fb3e5ecec45a2ddd99098273ed.jpg

Seems like Liverpool plays the role of the commie side of the dialectic while Man Utd plays the role of the capitalist side. Both owned by the same tribe and they're the two biggest English clubs. Says a lot about the state of England.

What/who do you think is behind all of this about Liverpool?