It is a vaccine - just not for this 'pandemic'

Big-C

David has not seen the obvious, the forthcoming coronavirus / covid-19 vaccine which is about to be globally rolled out is not for this 'pandemic'. The vaccine is for what will be rolled out later-on next year on a global scale. The real pandemic will then occur, but only for those who do not comply with the worlds governments vaccine programs now (during this fake pandemic). This will kill off all of the global population who have a mind of their own and can see the current fakery for what it is, leaving only the compliant sheeple going forward.

Global governments are spending money like there is no tomorrow. That's because there is no tomorrow.

Edited by Big-C

Guest Gone Fishing...
32 minutes ago, Big-C said:

The real pandemic will then occur, but only for those who do not comply with the worlds governments vaccine programs now

What if the next years (bigger and real) plandemic is in these new vaccines ?

And they don't care about your viewpoint, they just want the most amount of people dead ?

20 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

What if the next years (bigger and real) plandemic is in these new vaccines ?

And they don't care about your viewpoint, they just want the most amount of people dead ?

If the next pandemic is in the vaccines, it would only kill off all of the compliant sheeple population, leaving the sceptics, non-believers & anti-government people remaining. That is something the governments would not want IMO.

Edited by Big-C

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Big-C said:

If the next pandemic is in the vaccines, it would only kill off all of the compliant sheeple population

Which is a far greater number...which is what 'they' want lMO.

On 11/25/2020 at 11:00 AM, Basket Case said:

Which is a far greater number...which is what 'they' want lMO.

The poison in the vaccines is too outlandish and difficult to orchestrate globally over multiple pharmaceutical companies. Differing symptoms / severities between companies would make it obvious the government's were killing people using the vaccines, especially as the time lag between getting the vaccine and suffering / dieing from it would be so short. The next more dangerous wuhan flu can be rolled out with ease later on in the year (with everyone expecting it in October like this well predicted '2nd wave' we are experiencing now). I'm sure it was Gates who suggested there would be an even more devastating virus coming round the corner (I could be wrong though). I guess only time will tell. If I'm alive at this time next year you will have predicted correctly.

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, Big-C said:

I'm sure it was Gates who suggested there would be an even more devastating virus coming round the corner (I could be wrong though)

He did.
And he was smirking as he said it...
But who knows what the source of the next 'wave' will be.

It's an interesting point and one that I’ve personally considered but I think it's unlikely.

Releasing a virus into the wild is a dangerous prospect.

Vaccines aren't 100% effective. The virus could kill people it's not supposed to. It could mutate.

You're banking on people you need submitting to the vaccine. For example, nuclear power station workers are vital. Without them you'll have lots of meltdowns all over the world making the world completely uninhabitable.

Even if you're correct signing up for the vaccine doesn't mean you'll actually get it. They can tailor the vaccine to the individual with QR codes and suchlike. Only those they WANT to survive will, including anyone who takes the vaccine. They might even still use a contaminated version of the 'vaccine' to quickly take out those they deem troublemakers, even if the real vaccine protects the chosen against their coming plague.

In short it's not necessarily an either or situation but could be a blend of the two. i.e. the vaccine could protect those they choose to survive and kill others (e.g. those with health issues, dissidents).

If they did plan something like this it will have been decades in preparation and likely far more complex than we can guess.

• Like 1

This discussion is worthless when you consider one simple fact.

YOU CANNOT CONTROL  A VIRUS.

This is all about control.

You can argue about motives, death rates, whatever you want, but unless you have full control over the variables any attempt at overall control is useless, therefore there cannot be a virus, as they are completely controlling the narrative.

So whatever might be planned, think about the CONTROL  element, they only things they can’t control are FREEDOM and the spreading of a real virus under the current conditions.