What are we supposed to do?

Reading a couple of your books. I have no problem understanding the material and now is not very shocking or unknown. However, knowing all of this. What are we supposed to do? It just seems like this is a knowledge of what we should just except is coming, no insight on what we should do to free ourselves. 

19 hours ago, Bear47 said:

Reading a couple of your books. I have no problem understanding the material and now is not very shocking or unknown. However, knowing all of this. What are we supposed to do? It just seems like this is a knowledge of what we should just except is coming, no insight on what we should do to free ourselves. 

He wrote a book called 'the answer'.

He also regularly states in his bitchute videos that non compliance and saying 'no' is the answer.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Ethel said:

He wrote a book called 'the answer'.

And what is the answer then?
Keep informed, do not comply, be we are love ?

For me personally those are not answers.

Time is short, and getting shorter.

Human beings are in grave danger.

With the emphasis on grave.

Edited by rideforever
29 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And what is the answer then?
Keep informed, do not comply, be we are love ?

For me personally those are not answers.

Time is short, and getting shorter.

Human beings are in grave danger.

With the emphasis on grave.

Be informed. And prepare for Hell on Earth.

On 11/25/2020 at 11:24 AM, Bear47 said:

Icke shares information. He doesn't tell people what to do. What you do depends on your creativity, in response to the information given. Perhaps this is best encapsulated in the following quote:

"It's of interest for me that people have access to information that they are not normally getting. And then they make of it what they will. Fair enough, I'm off. But at least they've heard it."

– David Icke (2008)

Edited by DarianF
Typo

Yes- I read info on the elite, the state of the world, etc, but never read anything about  'what we can do'. This is why I read the Scriptures, they tell you what to do or what not to do.

To do or not to do, that is the question!:classic_biggrin: