Jump to content

all police worldwide displaying cruelty/brutality with people who just want to get by in life. they got no feelings? are they chipped?


Jikwan
 Share

Recommended Posts

A Second Open Letter From a Senior Constable in the Australian NSW Police Force..
.
November 29, 2020
To: Michael Fuller
Police Commissioner of New South Wales
RE: Open Letter Concerning the use of Police in the discriminatory targeting of certain groups during the current “Pandemic”
 
As a Senior Member of the New South Wales Police Force Public Order & Riot Squad(PORS), I have been involved in many large-scale events and protests since 2009. Until 2016, PORS Commander Chief Superintendent Steve Cullenran the unit in a manner that approached each mission, with consistency and without prejudice.
Since his departure, the unit appears to have been overrun by bureaucrats and we find ourselves in a situation where a once cohesive unit, has been replaced with uncertainty, division, and conflicts, driven by increased red-tape and competitiveness, causing the demise of good judgment in policing.
This situation has intensified during the declared National State of Emergency, as Police are asked to enforce arbitrary rules against the population, without any verifiable and objective scientific basis, in the name of public health and safety, often infringing upon basic human rights in the process. Excessive force is being deployed with increasing regularity, causing harm when it is apparently meant for good and the public is losing respect, trust, and faith in us.
I was shocked when I learned that New South Wales is NOT operating under a declared a State of Emergency. Yet the police are being compelled to enforce directions on the basis they do when it is clearly without these additional powers. This is contemptible and I have serious concerns over the legality of the infringement notices we are being asked to enforce and issue.
The response to COVID-19 and our directions are often confusing, so I make the point that if the enforcers are unclear, how can we expect the public to be. This has come from what appears to be a rushed response that is perplexing, and its after-effects are harmful on many levels.
I have read and researched the contents of the open letter sent by officer Alexander Cooney,dated October 26, 2020 [1] and I agree with its contents and echo its sentiments wholeheartedly and strongly support the motion to investigate these assertions and start questioning what is demanded of us, instead of yielding to demands, because they are clearly infringing upon human rights and coming from a place of bias and from those who are not representative or accountable to the people.....etc, etc, see link.
 
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2020 at 9:44 PM, Free soul said:

NHS asking workers if they would like the new vaccine. They are listing those who refuse and those that will. I was asked today and of course I declined. A few of colleagues also declined but most haven’t got a clue and just say yes. Muppets but also super vulnerable/innocent/gullible, GP’s are being misled big time, I’m seeing it everywhere. 

It must be truly difficult to work for the NHS when you're aware of what is really going on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

This is a new one on me. Listen...

 

 

Is that you in the vid BB? Nice to see intelligent resistance. Youve pointed out a very important flaw in their approach.....arent they supposed to ask if youre exempt?

Even you state your exemtion they ignore it. This highlights their cowardly bullying action. They must view  anyone who is not them or theirs with contempt

As max igan has repeated so many times...those yhat work against us think that they will be excluded from the damage they cause us will later on find themselves thrown in the same mincing machine as we are in

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive said it quite a few times before...say it again.....they are baiting us (the masses). The police brutality, crashing the economy, pointless lockdowns, masks, the seeming political stupidity etc is meant to make us angry to the point we get really violent like kill a good number of cops/attack govt offices/burndown banks etc. They want a decent excuse to bring out the military and then impose permanent curfew. This is their target. But the masses, their collective intuition knows or fears that end. They cant quite put it into words, but they know if they do get violent something very dark is going to happen

Millitary curfew. When that happens we are totally fucked. No food, switch off the power, no phone or internet, no fuel for heating this winter....no need for vaccinations

 

Another of my threadkilling posts.....cant help it. Its what i feel.....a very dark hole on the horizon

Edited by Jikwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2020 at 2:54 PM, Dulanjala said:

It must be truly difficult to work for the NHS when you're aware of what is really going on

Absolutely!!! Very frustrating and isolated with my thoughts. Lucky I’m liberated at home and can do my work temporarily remotely until the masks come off. Got to be honest it’s getting me down a bit and I can’t help feeling so passionate about how much of a hoax it all is. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A reduction in police numbers and increase in admin has created a police experience devoid of speaking with normal people

 

Police today deal with scumbags 24/7 and do not know how to talk to normal people

 

Their work experience has been manipulated to paychologically damage them

 

The culture new recruits enter is almost military. Everyone they meet is the enemy, acting suspicious and a danger to themselves and public

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SEE! SEE this one!!

Told you 'authorities' are altering the government guideline and making up their own version.

 

YOU do not have to show a certificate or an exempt card. It says it on the government website.

Been stopped by a pig yesterday while shopping. I ignored him as I was on the phone but he followed me to tell me that I had to wear a mask.

I wish they'd catch real criminals when reported.

 

 

Quote
They have contravened the 2010 equalities act.

bluebottle1617

@Paul Craven - And Section 26, Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 (Improper Exercise of Police Powers)

 

Edited by BridgeBuilder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's intentional. If you read Solzhenitsyn - The Gulag Archipelago, enforcement officers/staff were carefully selected, any show of empathy and they would fail to get the job. Those that did were devoid of anything that made them human beings. I won't get into the cruel stuff they got up to, it's a very hard book to read tbh, not one I'll ever read again.

 

Joining the Police in my view is one of the cheapest ways to get a power buzz if you are so inclined. While there are many many good officers, it's the ones that end up being filmed as above, that give the service a bad name...but really, the recrutiment process should be weeding these types out from getting in in the first place....unless of course this is not the goal!

Edited by TechGeekDee
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are in serious trouble the kind people dont want to give even one minute of attention

 

Whenever its been govt versus the people the govt always wins (very few exceptions). They have the millitary/armed forces, money, recources...

everything. The masses, they have nothing. Well, they do have the numbers....so what? Just one soldier with one weapon can massacre thousands with one simple weapon...gattlin gun. Wont mention all the other weapons in their arsenal...this post would take up 2 full pages.

 

People comfort themselves that army and police would soften their hearts eventually and turn on the evil commanders. 

Dream on. It doesnt happen or if it did, rarely.

Proof?

Old soviet russia

Maos china

Polpots cambodia

North korea are just a few examples

Every one a total success

Soldiers and police know if they lose their job then they immidiately are on the other end of the stick. Better to be brutal than be brutalized

This is called survival.

Edited by Jikwan
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TechGeekDee said:

Yeah, it's intentional. If you read Solzhenitsyn - The Gulag Archipelago, enforcement officers/staff were carefully selected, any show of empathy and they would fail to get the job. Those that did were devoid of anything that made them human beings. I won't get into the cruel stuff they got up to, it's a very hard book to read tbh, not one I'll ever read again.

 

Joining the Police in my view is one of the cheapest ways to get a power buzz if you are so inclined. While there are many many good officers, it's the ones that end up being filmed as above, that give the service a bad name...but really, the recrutiment process should be weeding these types out from getting in in the first place....unless of course this is not the goal!

 

Do you work for them by any chance?

I find your comment laughable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tom bombadil said:

For and on the record!

 

If stopped to explain myself as to why I DONT WEAR A MASK I TEND TO LASH OUT AND GRAB ANY AND ALL SHARP AND BLUNT OBJECTS IN SIGHT AND TRY AND DESTROY THE SKULL OF THE INDIVIDUAL ASKING!  I have told my doctor!

 

For the record!

If you lived in Scotland, thats a non-medical category of exemption which has nothing to do with mental health called "extreme distress" covered under Section 13 K(ii) of The Coronavirus (blah blah) (Scotland) Act 2020. In the civil law system of Scotland, a Scotsman is entitled to "gie the severe malky" to anyone who puts him in severe distress, thus to avoid a breach of the peace, Section K(ii) exemptions require no letters from your mother and the onus is on the plaintif to claim the accused was not in severe distress. No one's been brought to court when this exemption has been declared.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Steph said:

If you lived in Scotland, thats a non-medical category of exemption which has nothing to do with mental health called "extreme distress" covered under Section 13 K(ii) of The Coronavirus (blah blah) (Scotland) Act 2020. In the civil law system of Scotland, a Scotsman is entitled to "gie the severe malky" to anyone who puts him in severe distress, thus to avoid a breach of the peace, Section K(ii) exemptions require no letters from your mother and the onus is on the plaintif to claim the accused was not in severe distress. No one's been brought to court when this exemption has been declared.

But of course, that makes a complete joke of the whole mask movement, certainly in Scotland. And of course 99.9999% of people won't even experience a tug of motivation to actually look into the regulations, and upon seeing how ridiculous it is. If the whole of the poupulation were to read the regulations on face nappy wearing, then being positive....you might get 2...3 people who would brave/risk removing their masks. Faith in political leaders is strong in the many!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

But of course, that makes a complete joke of the whole mask movement, certainly in Scotland. And of course 99.9999% of people won't even experience a tug of motivation to actually look into the regulations, and upon seeing how ridiculous it is. If the whole of the poupulation were to read the regulations on face nappy wearing, then being positive....you might get 2...3 people who would brave/risk removing their masks. Faith in political leaders is strong in the many!

But we are mentally ill to be so sceptical of the media and politicians. I'm sure the weapons of mass destruction will show up soon. I wish I believed in the system. I think they get Christmas presents from Santa State that we mentally ill people dont get.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Steph said:

But we are mentally ill to be so sceptical of the media and politicians. I'm sure the weapons of mass destruction will show up soon. I wish I believed in the system. I think they get Christmas presents from Santa State that we mentally ill people dont get.

I feel the same...why do I have to be sceptical?? Why did the brainwashing from first breath to now not work on me damn it!!....I am putting myself in very small minority and frankly it's a lonely place. I take the same position with religion...I so wish I believed and felt with conviction that capitulation and prayer would yeild a better life. And all jokes aside, I do still read books that big up religion because I'm not so arrogant that I think there is nothing in it. There seems to be absolutely no correlation of intelligence to faith...so where does coniviction in faith come from...why is it so strong in a great many even today. Suffice to say that if I could only trust the politicians, don the mask...do as I'm told and just clap every thursday night, I might be a smidge happier!!!!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

I feel the same...why do I have to be sceptical?? Why did the brainwashing from first breath to now not work on me damn it!!....I am putting myself in very small minority and frankly it's a lonely place. I take the same position with religion...I so wish I believed and felt with conviction that capitulation and prayer would yeild a better life. And all jokes aside, I do still read books that big up religion because I'm not so arrogant that I think there is nothing in it. There seems to be absolutely no correlation of intelligence to faith...so where does coniviction in faith come from...why is it so strong in a great many even today. Suffice to say that if I could only trust the politicians, don the mask...do as I'm told and just clap every thursday night, I might be a smidge happier!!!!!

Man, way i see it......everything exacts a price. Would you rather live in a room full of idiots and not be lonely or sometimes get to asscociate with wise men?

Its been said that when you really are on the spiritual path, friends (the usual sort of friends) are discarded.

Your practice becomes your greatest friend. Becomes the most important thing in the world. It gives you big profits that any amount of people couldnt get anywhere close. What are these worldly people? They interested in cheap thrills only

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TechGeekDee said:

I believed and felt with conviction that capitulation and prayer would yeild a better life.

When you work out the meaning of the words of the prophets "I say that ye are gods", things become more interesting. Pray to your brothers and sisters from the sacred place they call the skull and a magical realm will appear if you pray with faith that the gods can hear your prayer. When you see theres a light inside you shining in a world saying nothing, the big question becomes how to see the stars around you shining on the earth. As you will understand, its all confidential as they are as embarrassed by a nakedness they never knew as you will be when you realise Im a snake in your garden of eden telling you to eat the forbidden fruit of the gods, because are as they are, made in the image of the most high. Be wary of the misuse of power in a world where none can hide. It makes the electronic surveillance look brutal an primitive and a tower to overthrow the elohim who see the places their cameras can never see. It is the terror to the hideous who practice terror from beyond the veil but let your sun shine by your own will because it is the refuge of the innocent in a world where the sacred truth destroys all worldly lies. Have you seen the cross over the queens crown or the shining eye in the heavens above the pyramid which has nothing as its capstone? Well your a piece of nothing to all beneath these things. They are convinced of it and now you can know it for yourself. That's a strange looking eye you have that can see by glowing in the dark. You don't believe in heaven yet but on this path you'll realise you're in the heavens and you wont believe the earth. If Doctor Hoffman sees you, he'll call you specky three eyes but beware of Doctor Hoffman, he could be a conjuror who only sees the earth. When you realise your an angel, you will spend some time waiting for a herald you can hark. Listen to some Bob Dylan. The answers are blowing in the wind ... NEWS JUST IN! MAN HEARS GHOSTLY VOICES BY ATTUNING HIS EARS TO VIBRATIONS IN WHITE NOISE! Why would anyone even masturbate their own delusions like that unless they had already had a testimony from the gods themselves. Seek a testimony by praying from your sacred place of prayer in public, but realise it is not the god of the dead we pray to but the god of the living.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2020 at 10:22 PM, Jikwan said:

there is talk already about the mass vaccination of usa in just 24hrs

its done at warp speed!

cant do just half the country in one day and half the next day

because when on the next day they find out how sick people have gotten

they would refuse the vaccine

if thats what they plan theres got to be 100s of thousands of military doing this deed

they cant all be psychopaths. im saying its got to be a chip

 


There's no way that's going to happen. It's just impossible, even if they tried it's just wouldn't be done in 24hrs.

I haven't once believed that's the plan.

Edited by Edgecrusher
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:


There's no way that's going to happen. It's just impossible, even if they tried it's just wouldn't be done in 24hrs.

I haven't once believed that's the plan.

I come up with a different vile strategy every week. This, my latest.

Throw it up into cyberspace and see the reaction

If i know what they going to do to us i can prepare a way of avoiding whatever it is. Our world is collapsing...a controlled demolition...very difficult to see clearly their plan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Seconal changed the title to An Open Idea - Leaflets on How to deal with the Police.
  • Basket Case locked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...