Jump to content

all police worldwide displaying cruelty/brutality with people who just want to get by in life. they got no feelings? are they chipped?


Recommended Posts

there appears to be something inhuman about modern police. expressionless at best, demonic at worst. like machines

they enforce suffering on not only to the general population-----to their own families, friends and parents too

they must be chipped....they cant do it just for a pay

i reckon they must be using musks sattelites to beam the frequency "I must  follow  orders"

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi!  I was a member of the military (not at all the GI Joe mentality, either) for 20 yrs  US Army/Navy & Air Guard.  My experience has been that there is much more going on with military and polic

Yeah, it's intentional. If you read Solzhenitsyn - The Gulag Archipelago, enforcement officers/staff were carefully selected, any show of empathy and they would fail to get the job. Those that did wer

It's all by design. Recruiting psychopaths. Meshing police and military. Getting the public used to seeing military on streets, along with militarised police. Check out the following:   Poli

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

there appears to be something inhuman about modern police. expressionless at best, demonic at worst. like machines

they enforce suffering on not only to the general population-----to their own families, friends and parents too

they must be chipped....they cant do it just for a pay

i reckon they must be using musks sattelites to beam the frequency "I must  follow  orders"

 

It's all by design. Recruiting psychopaths. Meshing police and military. Getting the public used to seeing military on streets, along with militarised police. Check out the following:

 

Police state 2000

https://youtu.be/Hp76DVFAysA

 

Police State 2: The Takeover

https://youtu.be/DRuHedUXtR8

 

Police State 3: Total Enslavement

https://youtu.be/2YYVFdNss00

 

AJ Police State 2009: Rant of the Year

https://youtu.be/AVmx244yNOk

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon they’ve been taken over by archons or some sinister bastard thing along those lines; I see it a lot these days; dead eyes, and eyes full of malice.

 

Evil is afoot more and more in these god forsaken times; so much me me me and fuck everyone else.

More and more people want more than their forty seconds of fame; they want power over others; emulating the so called elite.

 

With all this so low energy around, archons and suchlike are having a feast.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

there is talk already about the mass vaccination of usa in just 24hrs

its done at warp speed!

cant do just half the country in one day and half the next day

because when on the next day they find out how sick people have gotten

they would refuse the vaccine

if thats what they plan theres got to be 100s of thousands of military doing this deed

they cant all be psychopaths. im saying its got to be a chip

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

there is talk already about the mass vaccination of usa in just 24hrs

its done at warp speed!

cant do just half the country in one day and half the next day

because when on the next day they find out how sick people have gotten

they would refuse the vaccine

if thats what they plan theres got to be 100s of thousands of military doing this deed

they cant all be psychopaths. im saying its got to be a chip

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

 

the vid confirms my suspicions of how easy and quick it is to produce these things

if they really going to do this 24hr mass vaccination then they would have to have

warehouses full of the vaccines in all the major towns and cities already

closer it comes to the date they  drive these pallets to football stadiums

i imagine hundreds of soldiers administering the jabs at one time

1 soldier can vaccinate 1 person every 20 seconds

lets say 200 per hour

2000 people done in a 10hr shift

100 soldiers doing it at one time....200,000 in 10hrs

24hrs of that makes about half a million people

thats about 1200 soldiers to do the size of new york city

plus a great number of them rounding people up

i dunno if its even feasible

300 million in 1 day?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

the vid confirms my suspicions of how easy and quick it is to produce these things

if they really going to do this 24hr mass vaccination then they would have to have

warehouses full of the vaccines in all the major towns and cities already

closer it comes to the date they  drive these pallets to football stadiums

i imagine hundreds of soldiers administering the jabs at one time

1 soldier can vaccinate 1 person every 20 seconds

lets say 200 per hour

2000 people done in a 10hr shift

100 soldiers doing it at one time....200,000 in 10hrs

24hrs of that makes about half a million people

thats about 1200 soldiers to do the size of new york city

plus a great number of them rounding people up

i dunno if its even feasible

300 million in 1 day?

 

Key part of the video where they say two or even many more doses will be required for each person. This was never going to be a single dose vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah well, it's like I'm saying more and more, if you have to put on some smelly little uniform to feel powerful, you ain't got any power.

 

They have stepped up presence where I live; a small hick town. Prior to 2020 I think I saw the police patrolling the town around three times in the past 25 years. 

 

Now they're everywhere; driving around, putting their sirens on, clearly for no reason. Sitting parked in one place spying on people. It's truly pathetic. There's sirens at least once an hour where I am, it's clearly being done to manipulate people psychologically and emotionally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Key part of the video where they say two or even many more doses will be required for each person. This was never going to be a single dose vaccine.

Might be you got your information from this here vid

They say the 2nd vaccine is most dangerous because "its very difficult to get right!"

If thats the case then i reckon it would be wise to disappear into the hills for a few weeks and wait till you know what kind of result it had on people. If on your way towards civilization you happen to see quite a few dead bodies on the streets....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NHS asking workers if they would like the new vaccine. They are listing those who refuse and those that will. I was asked today and of course I declined. A few of colleagues also declined but most haven’t got a clue and just say yes. Muppets but also super vulnerable/innocent/gullible, GP’s are being misled big time, I’m seeing it everywhere. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Free soul said:

NHS asking workers if they would like the new vaccine. They are listing those who refuse and those that will. I was asked today and of course I declined. A few of colleagues also declined but most haven’t got a clue and just say yes. Muppets but also super vulnerable/innocent/gullible, GP’s are being misled big time, I’m seeing it everywhere. 

Your refusal is the right decision....you avoid the physical harm that must come from contaminating the body with toxins that might not be detoxifiable

It may cost you your job. They are weeding out those who are "not onboard" 

They want those that dispite knowing they do harm, continue because being without a job would cause too much hardship. Chances of getting employment now getting worse by the day

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bravo that guy.

I have the feeling that increasingly law as we have known it will not exist....be ignored. The old laws  i mean.

We will somehow be aware of the latest instructions from govt and we must follow them. If not thete will be immediate arrest and imprisonment

Police will not spend even a minute fucking around

Human rights? They dont care bout your rights. The sheep in the field...do they have rights?

 

We must rise up now! Time is running out fast

 

Let me tell you something....currently staying in southern calabria, italy. I learned a few things from an old guy here. The people are poor, the govt fucks them with so many taxes. Thats bad but worse is the mafia demands money from anyone that has it. The mafia has changed. It now steals from the poor. The old guy tells me no one trusts ....they dont trust each other. This just freaked me out. I suspect the whole country is like that.

How can people rise up if they have never trusted each other?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!  I was a member of the military (not at all the GI Joe mentality, either) for 20 yrs  US Army/Navy & Air Guard.  My experience has been that there is much more going on with military and police than anyone suspects.  I noticed for myself a lack of information, an unquestioning obedience/subservience to authority, also noticed for myself an uneasiness and wariness about things the longer I was in.  We had to get vaccinations periodically which made little to no sense - I didn't know to question anything of this sort.  After a while, I began to notice that everytime I got a vaccination I felt different - can't put my finger on it.  I went to the gym and ran, watched my diet, took green foods, and began educating myself on the gov't and political realm and slowly learned about the real world.  Someone led my to Icke - don't know where I'd be otherwise.  I think He and Jordan Maxwell and others shed light on some things that I couldn't piece out.  Without this type of information, a person cannot/will not farce out what exactly makes the world appear to go in a direction no one in their right mind would desire.  I ended up getting out, as I felt I wasn't going to be part of what I felt was becoming an enforcement arm of the global bankers and politicians.  This honestly was my feeling - I'd learned a lot in the military, it had many faults and was never a system that I felt very comfortable in.  I see now much more clearly why.  I'm now trying to establish exactly what to do to be of use to the freedom movement.  I believe it'll materialize when the time comes.  It's been interesting and painful.  We owe Icke much more credit than he is getting.  I wouldn't know how to thank him but to do what is right.

Edited by Unity8
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 9:44 PM, Free soul said:

NHS asking workers if they would like the new vaccine. They are listing those who refuse and those that will. I was asked today and of course I declined. A few of colleagues also declined but most haven’t got a clue and just say yes. Muppets but also super vulnerable/innocent/gullible, GP’s are being misled big time, I’m seeing it everywhere. 

 

Here in the UK, both the NHS and Police have been compromised by and are controlled by Common Purpose change agents.

 

It starts at the top and works down through the 'chain of command'. The 'footsoldier' police officers are simply 'following orders'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2020 at 7:45 PM, BridgeBuilder said:

 

What a grim place?!

Comments are funny.

 

 

Now what gets me is why?  Now I know that the tube-poster was doing it for likes etc but the casual observer might see it for how the police are acting to a random individual.

 

Those two police men had better watch their backs because in my book they are no different from nonces! 

Fat tart walks up thinking she owns the place and demands answers.  Tart is backed up by skinny cop wishing he was home with his own mum.

 

In my book both would have their nose bones in their skulls by now.  You can't leave them alive now can you?  They might try and Id you!  And all because a mouthy gobshite thinks you owe her an answer.

 

Of COURSE I'm talking nonsense myself...or am I?  Is she a tart?  Does her bum look big in EVERYTHING?  Does the boy even HAVE a mother.  And does the tart look good in a thong?

 

 

Things that make you go hmm

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Seconal changed the title to An Open Idea - Leaflets on How to deal with the Police.
  • Basket Case locked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...