Is Yahweh really Satan?

Diesel

1 hour ago, MarpatV2 said:

Satan is not Yahweh but is his servant.

You need an adversary to test your strength and resolve. Satan is like the souls equivalent of quality control.

It is the early church that twisted satan into the enemy of God as well as the scapegoat for all evil that is done by men.

This is Jewish nonsense.

The church's conception of Satan as the head of a malicious order of disembodied and wrathful spirits is far more in line with reality.

All you do here is pedal evil Kabbalistic and Jewish nonsense and attack Christianity.

May I ask if you are Jewish? Or are you happy to just be a butt-goy for them?

Edited by Truthspoon

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

This is Jewish nonsense.

The church's conception of Satan as the head of a malicious order of disembodied and wrathful spirits is far more in line with reality.

All you do here is pedal evil Kabbalistic and Jewish nonsense and attack Christianity.

May I ask if you are Jewish? Or are you happy to just be a butt-goy for them?

Lol, you are a perfect example of why I would never be a christian. Preach a doctine of love (apparently) but in reality you are full of bile and hate.

I'm not jewish by the way. Its clear that you bear a lot of hate towards them.

You complain about me talking about 'the church' then you approve of their false constructions.

5 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Lol, you are a perfect example of why I would never be a christian. Preach a doctine of love (apparently) but in reality you are full of bile and hate.

I'm not jewish by the way. Its clear that you bear a lot of hate towards them.

You complain about me talking about 'the church' then you approve of their false constructions.

I just wonder why you promulgate Jewish ideas and hate Christian ones.

Love the attempt to wave the victim and 'ism' flag. You are pathetic.

'Full of hate' Not me. I'm a Christian pal.

You're the literal evil one here who approves of demons feasting on human souls.... absolute lunatic.

Edited by Truthspoon

17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I just wonder why you promulgate Jewish ideas and hate Christian ones.

Love the attempt to wave the victim and 'ism' flag. You are pathetic.

You're the literal evil one here who approves of demons feasting on human souls.... absolute lunatic.

I don't hate christian ideas, just the attitude of those who push them and try to use the bible as a bludgeon against anything they don't like or understand. I don't think I have ever seen a jew constantly quoting the torah in order to justify their viewpoint. This is in contrast to you pew dwellers, who are often citing passages from the bible, as if it give you some sort of authority. Your religion was created by Paul around one figure of Jesus, though there were more versions and ideas about him that the church repressed.

You are full of hate. Your words show it.

Are you not evil for taking the life of other lifeforms?

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Full of hate....

We have seen that this is how the real fascists demonise free speech.

No suprise you're one of the woke-Nazi brigade.

Persecuting people, depriving them of their basic human and civil rights because they are 'hateful' or just happen to vote for the wrong president.

One day your lot will send us to camps and even kill us en masse because of course we are so full of hate.

Like I said, you're an absolute nutcase.

Keep posting....that hole you're digging keeps getting bigger and bigger buster.

Edited by Truthspoon

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

No. YOU are a perfect example of why you can never be a Christian.

Not arsed really. Its a spent religion. Its like a dead tree in the desert. Its roots still keep in upright but life has long departed it.

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

We have seen that this is how the real fascists demonise free speech.

No suprise you're one of the woke-Nazi brigade.

Persecuting people, locking them up and probably eventually killing them and sending them to camps because they are so hateful.

Funny that people like you, who clearly attack jews all the time, try to label others as nazis.

14 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Funny that people like you, who clearly attack jews all the time, try to label others as nazis.

I don't attack Jews all the time. I merely point out facts of history.

You can go through every thing I've ever written. It's all fully supported with evidence. In fact most of the people here are merely reporting what Jews say about us and what they intend to do to us. This is now hate-speech, when all you're doing is reporting their own words.

The only people who don't seem to get it are those who are ignorant or those who are working for the conspiracy on the side of the Jews towards our destruction, like you.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't attack Jews all the time. I merely point out facts of history.

You can go through every thing I've ever written. It's all fully supported with evidence. In fact most of the people here are merely reporting what Jews say about us and what they intend to do to us. This is now hate-speech, when all you're doing is reporting their own words.

The only people who don't seem to get it are those who are ignorant or those who are working for the conspiracy on the side of the Jews towards our destruction, like you.

Lol, so claiming things are evil jewish nonsense is somehow not attacking jews? you even say the jews are working to your destruction.

Your BS is not fully supported unless you choose sources that the nazis used.

Why do you have such a problem with them? blaming them for killing Jaysus? thats where most of the christian anti-jewish sentiment comes from.

What a pointless argument about who is right. Let's just say that I have seen impossible things with my 'eyes'. A significantly large number of appearances as it has presented itself to people of past ages. And I mean how it has presented itself to humans worldwide. And what Humans will see when the time is right.

Also the demonstrations concerning the Jewish people. Yahweh, like everything else, has made itself visible figuratively within the atmospere. The expansion was significantly larger than all other types of watchers. A cloud-like structure of extreme brightness that can perform movements that no clouds can. Anyone who sees it with their eyes knows immediately. I want to say that demonstrations were reproduced exactly what humans saw with their eyes. And I want to say very clearly that it shows up as what the brain can grasp in the context of external reality. It can reproduce any shape imaginable.

It demonstrates the same thing it demonstrated a human eternity ago. It is meaningless what it is called by Humans. Watchers/Angels/Dragons/Celestial Serpents/Cloud Wheels/UFO/UAP. There is one origin and that is responsible for everything Humans have ever seen. I would not rely on the fact that there is another darker version of it and that it could be true. One is the answer. 

Edited by Origin
A word

30 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Lol, so claiming things are evil jewish nonsense is somehow not attacking jews? you even say the jews are working to your destruction. 

Have you heard of a thing called multiculturalism and mass immigration?

Why is London now a majority non-white city? Why have parts of London been reduced to knife crime ghettos mostly inhabited by non-whites whose accommodation, healthcare, living expenses  and education is all being paid for by the mostly white tax payer?

And many major cities in the UK are starting to follow this pattern.

This is happening now. It is real. 

It isn't a paranoid fantasy. 

And there are certain chosen people who have been recorded in video and written statements proudly announcing that they are behind this, and there's nothing we can do about it.

We are trying to deal with reality.

You are deliberately choosing to ignore it either because you are mad or because you are part of it.

Edited by Truthspoon

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

this hilarious affirmation is what gets people asking questions like "is yahweh satan?", i mean lets be real, you are obviously acting with animosity, and your christian bretheren exploit and kill people all over the world everyday, to be honest there isnt much daylight between satan and yahweh, they are both evil, and so are their supporters

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, killing raven sun said:

this hilarious affirmation is what gets people asking questions like "is yahweh satan?", i mean lets be real, you are obviously acting with animosity, and your christian bretheren exploit and kill people all over the world everyday, to be honest there isnt much daylight between satan and yahweh, they are both evil, and so are their supporters

Are there wars being fought in the name of Christianity these days?

All I see is them admitting that they use Christians and white people as their pawns. Just look how they admit it with articles like 'The White Man's Burden'.

Do you think I want people using Christians as golems to bomb brown people? Obviously not.

10 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

i mean lets be real, you are obviously acting with animosity, and your christian bretheren exploit and kill people all over the world everyday,

Where are the Christians killing people every day?

What planet are you on?

Mods, can we have a one nutcase per thread rule please, otherwise it gets too silly.

I think you mean there are Christians being killed every day.... There's a bit of a difference.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Are there wars being fought in the name of Christianity these days?

maybe? the important truth though is that christians are a large part of the military and do their fair share of killing people, they dont seem to need a reason, they just like killing

Just now, killing raven sun said:

maybe? the important truth though is that christians are a large part of the military and do their fair share of killing people, they dont seem to need a reason, they just like killing

Are they following Christian doctrine or Christian zionism?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

everywhere, and when they arent killing they are busy looking down on others or raping children

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Mods, can we have a one nutcase per thread rule please, otherwise it gets too silly.

why would you be allowed to be the only nutcase on this thread?

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I have to say that USA / UK and Europe are considered Christian countries. 

Being objective - these countries have wreaked havoc on many other non Christian countries the past few decades. 

I really enjoyed watching the Hacksaw Ridge film. 

Mainly because when I read about it afterwards I realised that the film was 90% fact. 

The main character was a Christian and refused to touch a gun, though he signed up as an American for WW2. 

Big difference between being a Christian and having a Christian county being seen to represent Christianity. 

BC