george soros arrested

bamboozooka

🤞

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2020/11/23/george-soros-arrested-for-election-interference-in-federal-custody/

PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to what appears to be a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.

The document originally appeared on a variety of lesser-known Darknet websites, before being shared widely on the open net, and eventually Twitter and Facebook.

• Like 2

Nobody has the power to arrest Soros, any more than any of the Rothschilds or Rockefellers. These guys shit all over law enforcement, supreme courts, presidents, princes and kings.

His only day in court shall be the one that really matters - and he won't be able to hide anything.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

🤞

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2020/11/23/george-soros-arrested-for-election-interference-in-federal-custody/

PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to what appears to be a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.

The document originally appeared on a variety of lesser-known Darknet websites, before being shared widely on the open net, and eventually Twitter and Facebook.

Most likely 'fake news' I'm afraid...

Some social media users have speculated Soros’ alleged arrest was due to the investigation currently being conducted by Keean Bexte of Rebel News. Bexte’s investigative reports spread to Trump’s former lawyer Sidney Powell, as she cited Rebel News’ evidence in a recent press conference.

Rebel News (Rebel Media) are shit-stirrers.

Some “fact-checkers” have speculated that the document is not real, while many others have attested to its validity. The first known publication of this document in a news story was on Your News Wire, a reliable conservative publication.

Your News Wire is fake news junk site, hardly 'reliable'. The link doesn't even work FFS.

Brilliant! Yes, I had heard something, but you found the proof! Excellent. Of course, Soros needed to be jailed and he will most likely be executed, if he hasn't been already...

Meanwhile, the media are using these terms, which are to be interpreted as follows:

image.png.a7ea0eca8f7e9cef4f528a713c8b4701.png

This website is quite useful regarding arrests. Haven't looked far enough today to find George Soros in there, but many say he has been arrested and executed already.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Brilliant! Yes, I had heard something, but you found the proof! Excellent. Of course, Soros needed to be jailed and he will most likely be executed, if he hasn't been already...

Where is the proof? Am I missing something?

Keep in mind that someone reported earlier this year that he was arrested on here, then Soros was writing pieces in the FT days after.

Why would the elites arrest their own?

On 11/23/2020 at 7:40 PM, bamboozooka said:

🤞

Sorry. I have found this site on DuckDuckGo, but couldn't get to it through your link. I had a look through the page (5) about November 23rd news and found "George Soros-linked election software company..." on it, but no mention of his arrest. Perhaps that article was taken off again?

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Where is the proof? Am I missing something?

Keep in mind that someone reported earlier this year that he was arrested on here, then Soros was writing pieces in the FT days after.

Why would the elites arrest their own?

Trump is "draining the swamp", remember? He wants to give his country and the world back to "We, the people". Very soon all should be revealed. He has until December 14th apparently to get the election fraud trials done. According to Sidney Powell, this is moving forward very well. She was taken off the legal team to be used at the military tribunals at Guantanamo Bay prison for all the treason cases.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Can we get some sane responses, not well poisoners that act like our freedom relies on Tom Hanks and some peado tunnels or some shit?

Tom Hanks?! He has long since been arrested and executed for his paedophilia and Adrenochrome trafficking.

See the lists on www.conspiracydailyupdate.com

Here, to make it easier to find, is a part of the arrests list updated on September 6th 2020. Both George Soros and Tom Hanks and wife on it!:

image.png.22eb6a749b0a1cf9097734c99a641856.png

38 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Tom Hanks?! He has long since been arrested and executed for his paedophilia and Adrenochrome trafficking.

See the lists on www.conspiracydailyupdate.com

Here, to make it easier to find, is a part of the arrests list updated on September 6th 2020. Both George Soros and Tom Hanks and wife on it!:

image.png.22eb6a749b0a1cf9097734c99a641856.png

We wouldn't hear the end of it if these folks were arrested. especially Soros. They would be reporting it like it's a Shoah.

• Like 1

who would be reporting it ew?

cnn?

get lost

your at a new level of naivety.

you use the fake news media when it suits.

explain tom hanks not tweeting pics of single kids footwear since may 22.

tweeted nothing even though hes had a couple of new film releases to promote since.

somethings went down in hollywood. you know they were all going into meltdown at start of the rona

stars going mental in their bathrooms

who wouldnt want dagmars info to be true?

i've seen it before, is it true god knows

i've seen reports of 5g replaced by healing requencies

is it true god knows

i've seen reports white hats taking down dumbs. we've had earthquakes at dumb locations.

is it true god knows

well cnn never reported it, take a cheap shot at Q anon

do white hats exist?

well white hats were mentioned under oath at the rudy witness testimonies.

oh and not one fake news media outlet covered the rudy testimonies.

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

tweeted nothing even though hes had a couple of new film releases to promote since.

somethings went down in hollywood. you know they were all going into meltdown at start of the rona

Why would I want to explain that? I'm not getting into Hollyweirdos. Everyone knows they're debased freaks.

What I am saying is why does our future rely on some annoying celebs being arrested, and why are people stupid enough to believe our future hinges on that? Why do people that talk about this stuff ignore a nation that is known for harbouring sex predators? If you want to know about trafficking then I will show you trafficking.

Maybe if you idiots were not wasting time looking at Hunter's dick pics Trump may have won.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Just checked that out.  Weird!  I know it is off-topic, but very odd.  His wife is tweeting regularly but not a single mention of her husband since 20 May.

8 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

'Holocaust survivor'?  That's a laugh. He willingly assisted the Nazis. He was a collaborator and should have met a collaborator's fate in 1945.

if soros were a youth today he'd collaborate with the conspirators and get a job in the NHS to assist with the injection the british people with the experimental mRNA covid vaccine

Edited by Macnamara