How do we cleanse our body of nano's

I've just watched most of that video ...Very hard work ! Terrible presentation .... Ms Solum has a very impressive CV , and she has uncovered some aspects of the cabal's plan , but she's going senile and very weak at science .....

She says anyone who has taken a covid test has been "magnetically tagged" ... OK I can believe that ..

Then she gets on to her belief that the cabal have "changed the quality of light "  that the plants in her garden look a different colour .... David tries to ask her "How have they done this?" (20:00).... she dodges the question and gives no explanation ....

Then on to the "Barcoding of all life" ... She doesn't explain exactly what this means ....

Then , Covid is not a virus but a "nano synthetic construct" a fusion of life and "robotic" 

41:30 ...Icke...  "The force behind this is not human "

Best part of video is 57:30 where she covers the hydrogel ...very scary ... " it's already in our food" ...(Mollison confirms this) 

My understanding is that the vaccine is mostly about increasing our nano chip load .... So how can we disable them? 

EMP is the only way  .... and electromagnetic pulse should disable them .... easy to do when vaccine is in a small vial , once in the body , more difficult .... 

So don't take a test or vaccine or take a test  in the first place! 

Watching the vid now so getting the gist as I'm typing so might add.

I find it interesting that she mentions the extinction of the mega flora and fauna 12,000 years ago which I've spoken about already. These existed in cold climates that nowadays don't promote life. In the Electric Universe, they put this event down to Saturn discharging from being a Brown Dwarf to becoming a gas giant. Brown Dwarfs are proposed to give even light over the whole surface of any globe orbitting it. Also, being high red light environments that plants thrive in, it becomes possible for them to grown well on any part of the surface. This is because a plama sheaf, which is invisible to the outside that the orbiting globes reside in, gives light in all directions on all sides of these globes.

Ultimately, anything outside of the human health range can be removed. That range being the rainbow in the electromagnetic spectrum. As per the chakra energy centres being identical in colour and order.

I could not recommend enough, researching Pulsors by George Yao or Whispers by Dan McBee (they were friends). I personally think I've worked out how to make them and was conversing with one of the makers of them regarding how this be done. They entertained me up to the point I gave my understanding and then declined to discuss further. I'm tempted to reveal but the understanding potentially holds financial value to myself and I'm skint. Soap opera and me aside..

They were discovered by George Yao in the late 70s. A brilliant main stream scientist who worked on various aerospace technologies whilst being a keen meditator and subtle energy investigator. Supposedly, the idea came to him during a meditation. Initial therapeutic use on friends, associates and members of the poublic seeking healing, came back as them being highly beneficial and able to heal in ways that other complimentary therapys couldn't come near.

George Yao wrote a book on them "The Miracle of Microcrystals". Only book I ever read with rounded pages instead of cornered (feng shui thing I guess). Half of the book is a write up by well known scalar investigator Tom Bearden and is a complex read though you'll get the gist if you have some knowledge.

He spoke of the Pulsors as being like a Seargent Major for all the body's energy centres. In that they reinform the centres just exactly what they should be doing that's within the human range of frequencies.

Any metals or foreign bodies outside of this range will be removed or recycled as beneficial by inducing a deep delta state of profound relaxation. The body is then free to remove what doesn't resonate with the exact human biofield frequencies that the Pulsors instruct and promote. Not only will it remove phyasical particles that don't fit within the healthy human range but negative thought transference and mind control. Literally anything that isn't beneficial and promotes healthy human life. George Yao claimed as much and is correct imo.

For anyone wishing to protect from outside influence, these are the best tools that I believe to be in existance. The idea of producing millions of microcrystals is similar in idea to how colloids are more powerful. One crystal alone is no match for specifically grown and produced microcrystals, counting in their millions, of the same weight. The affects are massively increased. I could say more but it's taken me 20 years to work it out. Check them out, maybe..

Doesn't help if you have a mouthful of mercury fillings, of course, but if anything can get around that block in the road. Do your research if ever youy want those removed as can make you ill. Proviso to even mentioning their removal.

Tai Chi, Electroacupuncture are other ways to balance the body as it should be. Your body holds the potential to return to it's pure tonal state if allowed or encouraged. Organic food is important. I find a significant change in my mood if I eat conventional farmed food. Any extra chemicals in the body affect mind as well as body.

edit: you'll note that if you research, protection from EMFs, microwaves etc is given mainly as their affect but this is only because they have been independently scientifically validated to negate these affects. The therapeutic series of Pulsors do far far more than just this.

Edited by Traveller
3 hours ago, Traveller said:

I find it interesting that she mentions the extinction of the mega flora and fauna 12,000 years ago which I've spoken about already. These existed in cold climates that nowadays don't promote life. In the Electric Universe, they put this event down to Saturn discharging from being a Brown Dwarf to becoming a gas giant. Brown Dwarfs are proposed to give even light over the whole surface of any globe orbitting it. Also, being high red light environments that plants thrive in, it becomes possible for them to grown well on any part of the surface. This is because a plama sheaf, which is invisible to the outside that the orbiting globes reside in, gives light in all directions on all sides of these globes.

Ultimately, anything outside of the human health range can be removed. That range being the rainbow in the electromagnetic spectrum. As per the chakra energy centres being identical in colour and order.

I could not recommend enough, researching Pulsors by George Yao or Whispers by Dan McBee (they were friends). I personally think I've worked out how to make them and was conversing with one of the makers of them regarding how this be done. They entertained me up to the point I gave my understanding and then declined to discuss further. I'm tempted to reveal but the understanding potentially holds financial value to myself and I'm skint. Soap opera and me aside..

They were discovered by George Yao in the late 70s. A brilliant main stream scientist who worked on various aerospace technologies whilst being a keen meditator and subtle energy investigator. Supposedly, the idea came to him during a meditation. Initial therapeutic use on friends, associates and members of the poublic seeking healing, came back as them being highly beneficial and able to heal in ways that other complimentary therapys couldn't come near.

George Yao wrote a book on them "The Miracle of Microcrystals". Only book I ever read with rounded pages instead of cornered (feng shui thing I guess). Half of the book is a write up by well known scalar investigator Tom Bearden and is a complex read though you'll get the gist if you have some knowledge.

He spoke of the Pulsors as being like a Seargent Major for all the body's energy centres. In that they reinform the centres just exactly what they should be doing that's within the human range of frequencies.

Any metals or foreign bodies outside of this range will be removed or recycled as beneficial by inducing a deep delta state of profound relaxation. The body is then free to remove what doesn't resonate with the exact human biofield frequencies that the Pulsors instruct and promote. Not only will it remove phyasical particles that don't fit within the healthy human range but negative thought transference and mind control. Literally anything that isn't beneficial and promotes healthy human life. George Yao claimed as much and is correct imo.

For anyone wishing to protect from outside influence, these are the best tools that I believe to be in existance. The idea of producing millions of microcrystals is similar in idea to how colloids are more powerful. One crystal alone is no match for specifically grown and produced microcrystals, counting in their millions, of the same weight. The affects are massively increased. I could say more but it's taken me 20 years to work it out. Check them out, maybe..

Doesn't help if you have a mouthful of mercury fillings, of course, but if anything can get around that block in the road. Do your research if ever youy want those removed as can make you ill. Proviso to even mentioning their removal.

Tai Chi, Electroacupuncture are other ways to balance the body as it should be. Your body holds the potential to return to it's pure tonal state if allowed or encouraged. Organic food is important. I find a significant change in my mood if I eat conventional farmed food. Any extra chemicals in the body affect mind as well as body.

edit: you'll note that if you research, protection from EMFs, microwaves etc is given mainly as their affect but this is only because they have been independently scientifically validated to negate these affects. The therapeutic series of Pulsors do far far more than just this.

What would you recommend reading first?

12 minutes ago, DarknessIsAbsenceOfLight said:

What would you recommend reading first?

I take it you're referring to the Pulsors? Firstly, look up the website www.pulsor.org or put "Pulsors George Yao" into a search engine (duckduckgo) and go to pulsor.org from there. As I said, they mostly talk of their ability to protect from EMFs etc as that's where they're proven to work (check the research section of the website) but there is also a therapeutic series of pulsors. The ones I'm referring to here are the Angel Vortex Stabiliser set https://www.pulsor.org/angel-vortex-stabilizer

There used to be a 30 page pamphlet on the web by John Davidson regarding Pulsors. He's a well known UK author on subtle energy and healing. He used to sell Pulsors on his website so knows alot about them. The pamphlet goes into easy to understand detail on how they work but, most importantly, where to put them on your body. Info would be provided on their use elsewhere but this was a succinct info pamphlet on them. I do have it as a file as I scanned it in. You're welcome to it though you'd have to open an email attachment I'd send you. I'd be wary of that myself if it were offered!

You can buy the "Miracle of Microcrystals" on eBay or Amazon. Shop around as often charge too much imo. That's another good place to start and the firs half is easy to understand. If you bought some Pulsors you're looking at £500 minumum. But then they last a lifetime and you have free in home powerful healing thereafter. I've no financial connection to them. Just like most folk who've come across them, I know they're amazing. Known as the healer's healer.

Depends on which types of nano-particles it is. Some will stay and do no harm. some will in time be removed by the immune systems general cleanup and some will be metabolized.
But many places in the body is already filled with non-removable nano-particles. The lung tissue is lined with small stuff that be breath in and can't be removed.

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 11:46 AM, Traveller said:

Are you saying meditation effectively removes all this from the system? Or a lot of it?

I started taking something called diatomaceous earth a few months back, which is a totally natural substances and is also said to remove metals and leftovers in the body from vaccines, drugs etc. It sounds like it will do the trick.

• Like 1