What is at the North Pole?

Seeker

I imagine this is a place of great energy considering it has such a magnetic effect, potentially electromagnetic. This is another place, like Antarctica that doesn’t have much information about, and is not exactly easy to access. 

Any ideas or theories for if something dodgy is going on up there? 

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

I imagine this is a place of great energy considering it has such a magnetic effect, potentially electromagnetic. This is another place, like Antarctica that doesn’t have much information about, and is not exactly easy to access. 

I'm pretty sure it's just a red flag, surrounded by a red circle.

Look, keep this secret but there's an army of green people living up there and they get around using some hi-tech sleighs that can fly which are supposedly powered by reindeer. I've never been up there but you hear rumours about a big fat guy who dresses up in a red suit who's supposed to be a bit of a pedphile. The rumours explain the christmas night break ins: Lots of children report that someone has been in their house and left them presents on Christmas Day. Some of the stories suggest that the children's mothers might have some kind of sexual liaison with this guy in the red suit. Sounds a bit far fetched but it would take enormous amounts of organisation and secrecy to explain the presents.

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Look, keep this secret but there's an army of green people living up there and they get around using some hi-tech sleighs that can fly which are supposedly powered by reindeer. I've never been up there but you hear rumours about a big fat guy who dresses up in a red suit who's supposed to be a bit of a pedphile. The rumours explain the christmas night break ins: Lots of children report that someone has been in their house and left them presents on Christmas Day. Some of the stories suggest that the children's mothers might have some kind of sexual liaison with this guy in the red suit. Sounds a bit far fetched but it would take enormous amounts of organisation and secrecy to explain the presents.

Ever heard of Rudolf the brown nose reindeer ,he runs as fast as all the others but he just doesn't stop as quick

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Brilliant replies... 🙄

Okay I admit @Seekerthat my reply was piss poor (lazy). You were asking about the possibilites relating to the higher levels of magnetism and electromagnetism at the poles. It's an intriguing question. I don't know the effects this might have on humans, if any. Perhaps it would be worth looking into the communities that live within the artic circle and see if there are any noticible effects. Personally, I spent some time in the far north of Finland and it's a completely different world and feeling up there. I can't prove if this has anything to do with the magentic effects, but who knows. Dr Melanie Windridge has a fantastic book on the aurora, which may offer some clues: https://melaniewindridge.co.uk/aurora-in-search-of-the-northern-lights

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Brilliant replies... 🙄

Look at where you are posting, lol.

AFAWK, it is simply the magnetic center of our plane and compasses have proven this for centuries. I for one would love to be able to travel there, even more so than Antarctica.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched a great video on many of the ancient polar mythologies. I highly recommend.

"Nowadays and for the past five centuries, since the introduction of the heliocentric globe deception, all world maps and explorers have depicted and described the North Pole and surrounding region as being nothing but an arbitrary point in a semi-frozen tundra. Previous to this however, depictions and descriptions of the North Pole and surrounding regions in world maps and ancient explorers' accounts were very different. Firstly, before the 16th century, the North Pole was never once shown or thought to be just some random, ambiguous point amidst a low salinity Arctic Ocean as it is now. Instead, the North Pole was universally described and depicted, from diverse cultures all across the Earth, as being a gigantic magnetic mountain situated directly below Polaris. The prevailing belief was that compass needles the world over were actually pointing to a huge "loadstone mountain" made of magnetite at the Pole."

Edited by amy G

Is that a curve I see where all those green lights converge?

And, having been to Iceland and seen the Aurora Borealis I can tell you those colours are fake.

Yes the greens and reds are there but a LOT paler than any picture you see on the internet or TV.

The camera enhances the clolours. It lies.

Indeed, one of the best ways to spot the Aurora is to look at your phone screen. That will show you what the naked eye cannot see!

On 11/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, amy G said:

Look at where you are posting, lol.

AFAWK, it is simply the magnetic center of our plane and compasses have proven this for centuries. I for one would love to be able to travel there, even more so than Antarctica.

You pollute all threads with your craziness. The North pole is where the magnetic field is vertical down on the planet. 

It is not some impossible ring magnet BS.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, alexa said:

God's wonderful throne at the North Pole.

Nate Luebbe attached a camera to a weather balloon and launched it into the stratosphere, allowing him to snap images of the greenish and pinkish lights shining over the Earth

+7
  • Nate Luebbe attached a camera to a weather balloon and launched it into the stratosphere, allowing him to snap images of the greenish and pinkish lights shining over the Earth

Thanks for that picture, it is clearly not suffering from the so called fish eye effect ,and yet there is curvature of the earth clearly visible .

Oh the irony, the fact that a rabid  FE supporter  would put up evidence ( obviously without thinking) that kills their own argument, simply  priceless.

I thank you, as I would suspect many others thank you, however I don't think  our local aerospace engineer come mathematical wiz   or somethinginthecrowd would share the same enthusiasm .

Ps The white dots wouldn't be stars by any chance

48 minutes ago, peter said:

Thanks for that picture, it is clearly not suffering from the so called fish eye effect ,and yet there is curvature of the earth clearly visible .

Oh the irony, the fact that a rabid  FE supporter  would put up evidence ( obviously without thinking) that kills their own argument, simply  priceless.

I thank you, as I would suspect many others thank you, however I don't think  our local aerospace engineer come mathematical wiz   or somethinginthecrowd would share the same enthusiasm .

Ps The white dots wouldn't be stars by any chance

There are more pressing issues at the moment than the shape of the earth, haven't you heard, the world is about to be shut down? It's imperative to get the word of God out, as there will be billions who will loose there place to even be at the throne of God, let alone Heaven. If the masses take this vaccine that'll be it for them, their souls will be lost for all eternity for ever and ever, AMEN.

a me.PNG

1 hour ago, alexa said:

There are more pressing issues at the moment than the shape of the earth, haven't you heard, the world is about to be shut down? It's imperative to get the word of God out, as there will be billions who will loose there place to even be at the throne of God, let alone Heaven. If the masses take this vaccine that'll be it for them, their souls will be lost for all eternity for ever and ever, AMEN.

a me.PNG

Brilliant deflection, don't pollies use that very tactic when they realize they have had a brain malfunction

6 hours ago, alexa said:

I don't know, do they?

Well I think that is self evident ,I believe the modern vernacular  is known as SPIN and is most often put to use when pollies have their respective mouths in first before taking their brain out of neutral

On 11/22/2020 at 7:07 AM, Seeker said:

There is definitely energy coming down from the poles I lived in the high Arctic and you can feel the energy on a clear night.

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

What’s it like? I imagine it’s nice 😊

It’s kind of hard to describe,you know when your in the country and you look up at the stars on a clear night ?

you kind of get a feeling there is something much bigger going on?

it’s kind of like that energy  x100.

but I only noticed it on certain really clear calm nights it also seemed to effect perception of temperature ie you felt warmer in colder temperature.

the natives I was with were the ones who pointed it out to me a bunch of us were out in the street looking up because the sky was so clear and I noticed we were all staring towards the north and one of the natives said to me you can feel the energy.

like most things to do with energy if your not in a calm aware state you wouldn’t notice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 5:07 AM, Seeker said:

I did an expedition back in 2018 - to the Arctic, and we got as close as we could at the time to the north pole in our ice breaker ship. I think we managed something like 82 degrees north or slightly more, can't remember now. I saw the odd outpost - but other than extraordinary wildlife and landscape, nothing else dodgy to report going on up there!

• Like 1