Cancel Christmas 🎄 666

DannyUK

5 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/predators.html

"What is it, don Juan?" I asked.  
"Long ago, the native sorcerer/shamans of Mexico discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could.  
"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

Yep we could call this companion for life a symbiotic host of the human like a parasite upon consciousness and this sidereal force MASH-MAK.

2596B2FD-9464-4A99-A2E7-319F4096785D.jpeg.385272406eb5a1b98d4b4dd056680f38.jpeg
The parasitic host to live is consuming the human life force and if this force takes over we have mindlessness being that doesn’t think for themselves but mostly feel for themselves as they become overwhelmed by thought and what we call possession and when it is truly successful it consumes us.
This coming race to my mind and understanding is Transhumanism and the Archons.

I feel the truth is far stranger than what many of us may believe and the human condition was once a vehicle for another form of consciousness to act through we may call alien that made use of the human body more so originally but this still occurs to varying degrees.
At a certain point for the most part we acquired free will when like a child with a toy, they stopped playing with us for some reason maybe because we where of no use for a time, who knows and we are left wondering what this is all about like we where being remotely accessed and the connection has become severed, this being by those sidereal forces that could occupy consciousness energetically, yet humans, the biological computers being accessed are still left active without that connection or manipulation by such harnessing of energies and it’s this which is like a splinter in our minds like not everything here on this side of the picture can accumulate a full understanding of what’s taking place.

It’s is if many have or can drop out of this loop of control and not be messed with anymore and this is seen as a problem by a force that now what’s to directly control all of us again.

It would be exactly like us making A.I. humans and using them for every day errands and all of a sudden humanity disappears and the A.I. humans are left picking up the pieces and trying to identify their own nature.

Something of this sort but because we are less mechanic and biological, that nature is within us and not just on some remote sever, but it has become lost, corrupted or perverse and so it has become increasingly more difficult to identify as we have been led more and more to identify with the comforts of the Fantasia of the external world.
While now, that isn’t enough and we have to also be tinkered with internally.

C12C498A-8790-47C9-A02E-916FB576B1B9.jpeg.2fbfd6a33693b14f5e8b7425e61b274e.jpeg
Some comments I made elsewhere earlier...

Solomons Temple being the perfect example of this collective exploitation of mind to manifest in the physical what others may merely believe internal of the heart, a temple of the body for a mind of clarity while bonded within brotherhood toward a common goals and put, like going clear in Scientology and not a matter of visualisation being used to misguide the direction over a whole group key individual people the inner works believe fit, bound together by imperial “degrees” and “Solomon” oaths.
An extension of this is “Common Purpose”.
Freemasons know dam well this physical reality duality, created and governed by the Grand Architect, engineers, has as it’s prefect archetypal master and figure of desirable attainment for man is that of “Lucifer”. 
A duality figure with potential of both good and evil like mankind himself based upon the physical and not somewhere only over the Rainbow but attainable by energies here.

This is the same as Shiva, the destroyer and creator of worlds, the great transformation, the cycle of the rise and fall of the Phoenix.
So, even assuming your coming of Zion by men of “towardness” is legitimate, you have to be open to the idea that such a utopian dream can be a great deception and actually someone else’s or your own worse nightmare, a dystopia, otherwise, if the two are not potentially the case, it wouldn’t be possible would it.
Why I’m sure the argument would be, this is only a dystopian existence because of such visualisation someone like me is making, even though these events are shadowing religious beliefs, meaning a mass of people will be visualising that dystopia quite deliberately and systematically because of how this is being played out to mimick and deceive upon those beliefs.
The long and short of it all is, we are being sold a utopian dream of peace loving global unification for a dystopian nightmare hell on earth.

🌈 Covid 🕊 

COVID-19 HOAX SCAM - RITUAL WITH PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - FORESHADOWING - ZION BABY-LON-DON OLYMPICS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lF7NRuEMf8bC/

As above, so below
🌟 The lesser lights, an initial gateway, mimicking the entrance to a thousand points of light, replicated upon the earth as it is in the heavens ⚡

Give us this day, the flesh of our man animals and by the fear of God we put before their eyes, may his blood be pumped full of adrenochrome.
For we don’t want to trespass the blood 🩸 drinking wrathful deities - demons - without first taking sacrificial offerings, otherwise, they may devour me like Satans Son, without first such respect and veneration be offered to them, Baal, the Goat of Mendes Lord of the Storm, Transformation 🌈 Sustainable Development - The Great Reset 😁 The Brotherhood of the “Bell”

You can see how you could get there 👀
Or, you refuse not to see this
For you 🎭 have your “Eyes Wide Shut😷

The Internet, just a Tool or an Alien Life-form?

Edited by DannyUK

6 hours ago, Thoth001 said:

Great post! I try explaining it to my family and others but I just get a blank stare.lol!

Thanks mate,.

Yes I know how you feel. Same here, people just don’t want to hear it.

We have been defaulted into reflex action and patterns of cultural norms and when someone tries to uproot that we can feel or be made to feel that ourselves and/or the ground we walk upon is threatened so we go into a default mode of defensive and protection of the familiar and it’s well known by those whom are engineering all this by fear. It’s the biggest thing initially stopping people from walking up, the around the clock patterns and annual anunnaki cycles everyone is on and we feel a deep desire to belong and be accepted by a particular group of which we identify whom are preoccupied with the same familiar patterns, otherwise we fear not being accepted because we are not normal. Then you get that stare of blankness and fear of the unknown and unfamiliar so they can seek to “socially distance” themselves from your negativity 😆

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:29 AM, shadowmoon said:

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/predators.html

"What is it, don Juan?" I asked.  
"Long ago, the native sorcerer/shamans of Mexico discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could.  
"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

More in-depth post on this here 😇 (From what I’ve written above) for those interested 👌

• 1 year later...

There will be no more Christmases

shutterstock_455965297.jpg.ac1fed01cb4f569c267c565532cc59fc.jpg

We are told that Christmas has been cancelled for 2022.

Here is how I predicted that this would happen back in March 2021.

https://davidicke.com/2022/09/15/there-will-be-no-more-christmases/

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/there-will-be-no-more-christmases

Symbolism and Ritual...

FB_IMG_1663231202423.jpg.e00ffad820b17c11810cfb8f74298321.jpg

The War on the Human Psyche 

Edited by DannyUK

It seems the Elite are trying to show they are bigger that God/Jesus with the total lockdown of the UK on Sep 19th.

Even on Xmas Day and Easter - the two holy days set aside in the calendar - you can fill your car up, get stuff in convenience stores and even have a meal in the pub.

Sep 19th has stopped all of this. And medical assistance.

They believe they are bigger than God/Jesus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It seems the Elite are trying to show they are bigger that God/Jesus with the total lockdown of the UK on Sep 19th.

Even on Xmas Day and Easter - the two holy days set aside in the calendar - you can fill your car up, get stuff in convenience stores and even have a meal in the pub.

I'd say look at all these businesses participating and almost all of them will be the Globalists saying we're in the club and we're in control.

This is the foundation of the globalists one world religion. Everyone must all worship the agenda of the cult through virtue signalling their deeds which are actually a request of the globalists, telling you what to do and how to feel.

This is before it becomes the total technocracy. These acts become monitored rewarded or penalised.

The start of this is "I've just had my vaccine" FB images or the Ukraine flag 🇺🇦 etc etc

The mind being "Wetikoed"...

"You just give in."

Showing what a game everything really is and that the majority of people suffering because of their games really doesn't have to happen but does do and is doing because "we deem it so" and have absolute utter contempt for you and your like and actually we have the power of God over your lives.

Which they don't have at all but they want people to think and feel like this, just as they did via Covid.

It's a sign of solidarity of the death cult - cartel communism. Just like what happened during Covid - Corona 👑 Virus. This to me seems like a mass energetic campaign to turn people's attention on to the crown/monarchy to spin Agenda 30/Great Reset and they're basically mocking us, taking the piss out of us whilst people die because of their mockery.

They run business and exploit us via the cartel they call capitalism and expect society to act like a hive mind/virtue signalling communist society. Those who don't comply are marginalised by those who adopt the communist values/perception. It seems many people just do this without thinking. This is essentially the idea I'd say. The use of the rights of the collective at the expense and demise of the individual.

They also want us to think of royalty as inherently having this divinity that they don't have at all, it's a complete inversion of divinity.

It's a mockery of divinity. 

They've inverted birth with death and virgin as may as well be signalling the whore of babylon.

Nothing bad can be said about the Queen/monarchy via the msm so this deception of false icon divinity can take place so agendas can be pushed through by pushing their image.

This is why I feel if the same divinity was pushed via King Charles, just think about what could be achieved by exploiting everything Charles represents and supports?

The whole Globalist Great Reset could be immortalised and draped within divinity that you can't question or protest against without being pure evil - the likes of which was behind King Charles demise...

Those against it can be shutdown why the agenda be imposed out of this corruption and symbolic suggestion.

Do you reckon we could have power cuts on the 19th September?

Everyone at home being energetically trawled 🤔

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This also got me thinking from the religious perspective.

"Zero Point" is also the selling the Great Reset - back to zero - they want people to think and feel this is revolutionary, not scripted.

When this nwo system takes effect, they will want to totally remove the cyclic christian calendar.

I'm not a fan of Christian imposition myself and feel this is one half of the exact same globalist imposition.

But more people will soon realise how much their culture is influenced by religion even if they wouldn't say themselves they're Christian, culturally they're.

This is part of the culture warfare through the woke mentality that has no problem removing Xmas trees and santa and replacing them with prayer mats and arrows pointing to mecca for "cultural inclusivity".

It's an absolute joke for people who can't see it. By the same people who have no problem blowing the shit out of the Middle East.

That this will be exchanged for their luciferian calendar and when this takes place, we will go back to zero having an overhaul of the calendar and this is where such is inevitably leading. It is an overhaul of our culture.

The end of the world is like the millennium bug and everyone going back to zero and starting again, this time exchanging what exists for the death cults play book.

Perhaps we will see the birth of Virgin Mary replaced with - Death of Her Majesty Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor - Earthly Mother Goddess - loved by all ✌️ 

As an example, same with other Globalist arse holes we know and love which mirror other dates of significance. The likes of Xmas, birthday of Christ can likewise be represented with as a death of someone else etc etc 

The new culture won't know that the Virgin Mary existed here previously because this was never part of their culture, so it would feel alien to them. Even if many people now didn't realise this same date even now had anything to do with the Virgin Mary it's just an example.

Far more people are aware of Xmas and if this change takes effect here and now, people will know and feel the difference, until the new culture is absolute and becomes the norm.

Which is why their dates are mirroring the old calendar, for the generation of a new one by scripted history being made today.

Edited by DannyUK

21 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

This also got me thinking from the religious perspective.

"Zero Point" is also the selling the Great Reset - back to zero - they want people to think and feel this is revolutionary, not scripted.

When this nwo system takes effect, they will want to totally remove the cyclic christian calendar.

I'm not a fan of Christian imposition myself and feel this is one half of the exact same globalist imposition.

But more people will soon realise how much their culture is influenced by religion even if they wouldn't say themselves they're Christian, culturally they're.

This is part of the culture warfare through the woke mentality that has no problem removing Xmas trees and santa and replacing them with prayer mats and arrows pointing to mecca for "cultural inclusivity".

It's an absolute joke for people who can't see it. By the same people who have no problem blowing the shit out of the Middle East.

That this will be exchanged for their luciferian calendar and when this takes place, we will go back to zero having an overhaul of the calendar and this is where such is inevitably leading. It is an overhaul of our culture.

The end of the world is like the millennium bug and everyone going back to zero and starting again, this time exchanging what exists for the death cults play book.

Perhaps we will see the birth of Virgin Mary replaced with - Death of Her Majesty Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor - Earthly Mother Goddess - loved by all ✌️ 

As an example, same with other Globalist arse holes we know and love which mirror other dates of significance. The likes of Xmas, birthday of Christ can likewise be represented with as a death of someone else etc etc 

The new culture won't know that the Virgin Mary existed here previously because this was never part of their culture, so it would feel alien to them. Even if many people now didn't realise this same date even now had anything to do with the Virgin Mary it's just an example.

Far more people are aware of Xmas and if this change takes effect here and now, people will know and feel the difference, until the new culture is absolute and becomes the norm.

Which is why their dates are mirroring the old calendar, for the generation of a new one by scripted history being made today.

I'm not aware we have a Christian calender. We have a calender that denotes various Christian festivals that were by and large pagan festivals first. It is however named after a pope but it rather stops there.

It's definely cyclical just not very Christian

3 hours ago, jois said:

I'm not aware we have a Christian calender. We have a calender that denotes various Christian festivals that were by and large pagan festivals first. It is however named after a pope but it rather stops there.

It's definely cyclical just not very Christian

Yes I guess you could say that, if you’re coming from a strictly Christian perspective, almost everything considered Christian culture could be said to be perversed religiously speaking.
Christian culture and Christian religion can be very different. Most people from western society’s are dominated with a Christian culture if they know it or like it or not. Clinging to it, many won’t want to let it go out of the comfort of repetition.

We’ve been told we can’t let terrorists win because they threaten our very way of life and seek to change it.

Under the guise of terrorism, we’ve then completely remodelled our lives giving away our rights and allowed the same people so called protecting us from terrorism to invade and subvert our cultures by creating cultural clashes through war and mass migration to deliberately stir this up, so the narrative can be pushed.

I’m referring to our current cultural calendar which denotes popular festivals that are all fixed around and attributed to Christian festivals. These are to be removed as they’ve always been removed by our cultural invaders as these become mind invaders.

They become the norm by repetition.

This has been done before and will be done again and those that do it are the controllers, the manipulators of society. Yet, many people fail to recognise this or deny its taking place or even aid justifying it…

Our whole calendar is attributed to Christ down to the year, this is supposed to be at least in theory attributed to Christ and our whole concept of time and place is therefore fixed around Christ.

4E4FD419-FC02-4099-8C93-44812883CD59.jpeg.a6da521a07e83435054b70aa4eed802a.jpeg9021BBDA-3DF0-433B-AC3F-11F6AA04C979.jpeg.fb2b03f802a5908cb66978f7b5952c22.jpeg

Eventually the idea is to change this and enter our new culture, our new cyclic repetition by our behavioural engineers conducting model citizens lacking humanity. The removal of human rights for citizenship.

Just as drastic as changing physics for quantum mechanics. Religiously speaking.

They can all be equally as much bullshit as one another.

All culture is illusory but I’m speaking from the people who wish to use culture as a weapon to subvert the psyche and consciousness of humanity. Just as they’ve always done. More people would be willing, open to seeing this when they’re forced to change what they’re use to and have become accustomed to and are treated like pagans or browbeaten by the witch hunts of these maniacs so you accept their new world order.

Part of this is altering what the rhymes of life are geared around so we unknowingly become subservient is the idea and this in theory at least appears to make a mockery of Christian culture and values which is just as subservient.

Better the devil you know.
5AD9DE08-17E7-445F-B128-FF2B098E68FB.jpeg.8217b67f508b329e80189cc57d7400fc.jpeg

To me, they’re two halves of the same game and same monopoly.

If not, we wouldn’t have revelations, devil or demons. Christianity would have no need for them.

1902A111-5972-4F2E-9DD9-90F2AD7B7B0A.jpeg.6f268135e277cb9b755e1d00b1a2a6a5.jpeg

Brainwashing in TV soaps – they have no shame

36080633-67F6-452C-AC9A-BCACAC67A66E.jpeg.62eb88972884e9245526159bf29e03a8.jpeg

https://davidicke.com/2022/09/15/brainwashing-in-tv-soaps-they-have-no-shame/

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Yes I guess you could say that, if you’re coming from a strictly Christian perspective, almost everything considered Christian culture could be said to be perversed religiously speaking.
Christian culture and Christian religion can be very different. Most people from western society’s are dominated with a Christian culture if they know it or like it or not. Clinging to it, many won’t want to let it go out of the comfort of repetition.

We’ve been told we can’t let terrorists win because they threaten our very way of life and seek to change it.

Under the guise of terrorism, we’ve then completely remodelled our lives giving away our rights and allowed the same people so called protecting us from terrorism to invade and subvert our cultures by creating cultural clashes through war and mass migration to deliberately stir this up, so the narrative can be pushed.

I’m referring to our current cultural calendar which denotes popular festivals that are all fixed around and attributed to Christian festivals. These are to be removed as they’ve always been removed by our cultural invaders as these become mind invaders.

They become the norm by repetition.

This has been done before and will be done again and those that do it are the controllers, the manipulators of society. Yet, many people fail to recognise this or deny its taking place or even aid justifying it…

Our whole calendar is attributed to Christ down to the year, this is supposed to be at least in theory attributed to Christ and our whole concept of time and place is therefore fixed around Christ.

4E4FD419-FC02-4099-8C93-44812883CD59.jpeg.a6da521a07e83435054b70aa4eed802a.jpeg9021BBDA-3DF0-433B-AC3F-11F6AA04C979.jpeg.fb2b03f802a5908cb66978f7b5952c22.jpeg

Eventually the idea is to change this and enter our new culture, our new cyclic repetition by our behavioural engineers conducting model citizens lacking humanity. The removal of human rights for citizenship.

Just as drastic as changing physics for quantum mechanics. Religiously speaking.

They can all be equally as much bullshit as one another.

All culture is illusory but I’m speaking from the people who wish to use culture as a weapon to subvert the psyche and consciousness of humanity. Just as they’ve always done. More people would be willing, open to seeing this when they’re forced to change what they’re use to and have become accustomed to and are treated like pagans or browbeaten by the witch hunts of these maniacs so you accept their new world order.

Part of this is altering what the rhymes of life are geared around so we unknowingly become subservient is the idea and this in theory at least appears to make a mockery of Christian culture and values which is just as subservient.

Better the devil you know.

To me, they’re two halves of the same game and same monopoly.

Let's to clear about say Christmas. It's a north European thing to break up a harsh winter by by feasting drinking and fornicating. Its application to the birth of Christ is a relatively new thing

When people say get back to tradition they are refering to the 1800s when it was a middle class festival as everyone else was to poor to feast and Christmas's day off was not a thing

It's become more and more culturally important over recent decades not less.

It's now universally a fortnight's holiday with lots of drinking feasting and fornicating as fifty years ago is was just two days and then back to work.

Our immigrant population join in.in fact you can go to say the middle East in late December and find they are celebrating it to. Christmas's trees.plastic snow men the lot.

This may not be the Christmas's celebration you want. But it's rather the one most people want. The objection to Christmas religious or not arises not from the immigrant population but from puritans who want to ban fun of any sort in the name of inclusiveness

The last guy who banned Christmas's didn't end well.his rotting corpse was dragged through the streets.

It's not happening and nobody is stopping you from going to church if that's what you want

Edited by jois
  • Like 1

A brief comment (where a more thorough one is warranted) because I'm bothered with insomnia triggered migraine again and my vision is like a kaleidoscope, but it occurs to me that there has been controversey for about 8 years, not just here but in other European countries also, over things like nativity scenes being removed from shopping centres and schools because of offence caused to people of other religions. The Woke movement seems to have gained more momentum of late and based on that, making me suspect this imposition in our chosen method of celebrating will only increase, soI can agree with your perspective, Danny. Although there might well be a backlash because many of us are sick of the BS.

44 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A brief comment (where a more thorough one is warranted) because I'm bothered with insomnia triggered migraine again and my vision is like a kaleidoscope, but it occurs to me that there has been controversey for about 8 years, not just here but in other European countries also, over things like nativity scenes being removed from shopping centres and schools because of offence caused to people of other religions. The Woke movement seems to have gained more momentum of late and based on that, making me suspect this imposition in our chosen method of celebrating will only increase, soI can agree with your perspective, Danny. Although there might well be a backlash because many of us are sick of the BS.

That's the point I'm making. Religious iconography doesn't cause offence to other religion cept may be for a few crack pots. They are generally more welcoming to than than atheist and secularists.bthey are quite prepared to accept Jesus as a profit if not the actual son of God. No one is offended here,

When my elderly friend died the Catholic church had a reprentaive from all major religions. All preying in front of a cross with the blooded body of Christ on it. No kicked off

Not at all. The offence come from those who don't like the whole god thing at all. They blame other religion's either coz they don't have the courage to take responsibility or as deliberate devide and rule.

I'm not sure that nativeties in shopping centres are actually appropriate. It seems an odd place to have them .more religion being used for commercial gain to me

7 hours ago, jois said:

Let's to clear about say Christmas. It's a north European thing to break up a harsh winter by by feasting drinking and fornicating. Its application to the birth of Christ is a relatively new thing

When people say get back to tradition they are refering to the 1800s when it was a middle class festival as everyone else was to poor to feast and Christmas's day off was not a thing

It's become more and more culturally important over recent decades not less.

It's now universally a fortnight's holiday with lots of drinking feasting and fornicating as fifty years ago is was just two days and then back to work.

Our immigrant population join in.in fact you can go to say the middle East in late December and find they are celebrating it to. Christmas's trees.plastic snow men the lot.

This may not be the Christmas's celebration you want. But it's rather the one most people want. The objection to Christmas religious or not arises not from the immigrant population but from puritans who want to ban fun of any sort in the name of inclusiveness

The last guy who banned Christmas's didn't end well.his rotting corpse was dragged through the streets.

It's not happening and nobody is stopping you from going to church if that's what you want

I agree with what you say. It’s not the Muslims or migrants doing this, but the use of politics to create a cultural clash to transform society. That this is done for “inclusivity” that Britain isn’t just a Christian culture or society anymore so that we can have imposed globalist ideology as freedom loving, transgender transhumanist bullshit and the like. It’s a way in and a method to transform society. Creating a clash of opposing forces, such as using Islam and Christianity. When you trade one of their cultural values for the other, you’re doing this to piss people off and perverse them both…

The idea is the importance of imposition upon Christian culture for that of global order and they do this by transforming/attacking anything fun because this is generally a war upon the spirit/psyche/heart of humanity.
We are being browbeaten and treated with absolute contempt and set at odds with one another by our tyrannical ruling class.

I’m not speaking from the point of preservations of an original Christian value of these things, that I’d hope these celebrations/festivities inherently contain although this is what it will likewise inspire. But I’m saying this is being used for cultural imposition to set us at odds. You can’t have inclusivity if you’re mutually destroying both religions and cultures, by blowing the shit out of Islamic nations, so that culture can be used to be imposed upon western society where and when, western society then has it’s culture and values equivocally destroyed just as much as those Middle Eastern nations. The idea is that the Christian and the Islamic culture get confused by this and blame one another for creating these problems so out of this friction global order can develop.

This is the idea of “liberal woke” madness.

Psychotechnics - is Alan Watts speak within his day for Transhumanism which encompasses everything from A.I. to Optogenetics 

Technology or the Metaverse isn’t the solution but throwing the problem downstairs to lesser demons controlling perceived reality and to stop us from waking up by creating a prison within a prison, or a dream within a dream a trap within a trap… 🪤 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1