EnigmaticWorld

On 3/25/2023 at 1:10 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can't find a source for Sunak's Kensington home image, but maybe it's a screenshot from a video or something.

As for the Octagon, I don't know if it's bad, but the chaos agents like Dugin and their 8 pointed chaos stars undermine nations.

1-EPepx-A1e3-SLBIr-LJu-Istog.jpg

Google images 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rishi+sunak+33&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&sxsrf=APwXEdfpu6M6bmehbEl6o9BOLyNEX4P_JQ:1680616764730&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMro-qsZD-AhUMJsAKHQx3BuwQ_AUoA3oECAEQBQ&biw=1128&bih=769&dpr=2

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Cheers. I just put 'Sunak Kensington home' and it didn't find anything, but it appears when you add 33 too. Nice catch!

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

20 minutes ago, DaleP said:

time stamped. RE: 33

The info will blow your mind..... 😲

https://youtu.be/Yvdr9LasPBA?t=1590

I couldn't understand much of what he was talking about but it did trigger a memory and, after a search, I realised (rather amazingly!) that the following has only been skimmed over a couple of times in the forum ...

BIORHYTHMS!

biorhythms.webp.6879894a7f2acc87e602912288139f12.webp

Ok, looks pretty, dosen't it! But take a closer look at those cycle times:

PHYSICAL: 23 days

EMOTIONAL: 28 days

INTELLECTUAL: 33 days

Do those numbers ring any bells? They crop up in many other forum posts. 🤔👍

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

They crop up in many other forum posts.

I'm sure it's all coincidences. 🤔

Information is hidden in plain sight. You need to be on a certain frequency to get it...much like radio waves. It's just numbers! 😆

7 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

have you heard of him before ,he is new to me 

Yes, he is new to me too, Mr H introduced him to us. You'd have to watch a numerous long interview videos to come to your own conclusion whether he is genuine or not and for that you need a background occult knowledge. For example, he emphasises on water.... do you know why? I do. And that's just one thing. You need to know about vibration/frequency, how Hermetic law works, and geometry etc.... He also talks about gods/angels within and I agree with this. Everything is within us. Outside of what's going on is our projection. Hence when you change, the way people relate to you changes. In duality, both light and darkness is necessary to create. There will be no sound if there is no frequency oscillation.

In Isaiah 45:7

I form light and create darkness;
I make well-being and acreate calamity;
I am the Lord, who does all these things.

But this is difficult for religious minded people to understand because they have been mislead/brainwashed like everything else.

It's not a case of oh he looks genuine by look.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

Rushton Triangular Lodge

Northamptonshire, England

An intriguing three-sided folly is a testament to one man's devotion to Catholicism and the number three.

Built as a monument to his Roman Catholic beliefs, Tresham revered the number three, representing the Holy Trinity, which is evident in the layout of the Lodge. Comprised of three floors, including the basement, three sides each 33 feet long, and three windows on each side for each floor. On every side of the building is a different Latin text from the Bible, each 33 letters long. 

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/rushton-triangular-lodge

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Rushton Triangular Lodge

An intriguing three-sided folly is a testament to one man's devotion to Catholicism and the number three.

Built as a monument to his Roman Catholic beliefs, Tresham revered the number three, representing the Holy Trinity, which is evident in the layout of the Lodge. Comprised of three floors, including the basement, three sides each 33 feet long, and three windows on each side for each floor. On every side of the building is a different Latin text from the Bible, each 33 letters long. 

Ha,ha! Monument to the freemasons more like. 🤣 

A lot of ancient symbology within that which is hidden by religious doctrine if you pay attention.Technically it's a hexagon made up by three triangles, not a triangle. However, it's obviously a monument to who and what he is and his connections to monarchy etc.

Edited by RobinJ
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Ha,ha! Monument to the freemasons more like. 🤣 

A lot of ancient symbology within that which is hidden by religious doctrine if you pay attention.Technically it's a hexagon made up by three triangles, not a triangle. However, it's obviously a monument to who and what he is and his connections to monarchy etc.

Most defiantly - When you look at the building it has all the Masonic symbols up on it.

Just now, alexa said:

Most defiantly - When you look at the building it has all the Masonic symbols up on it.

If you read up on who Tresham was too, very high up in govt and close to monarchy. He was a county Sherrif and politician who made laws etc. Plenty of power. You dont get that without sacrificing your soul.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

If you read up on who Tresham was too, very high up in govt and close to monarchy. He was a county Sherrif and politician who made laws etc. Plenty of power. You dont get that without sacrificing your soul.

Yes - And he built this as a monument to his Roman Catholic beliefs, say no more 😡

Francis Tresham, eldest son of Thomas Tresham and Muriel Throckmorton, was a member of the group of English provincial Catholics who planned the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605, a conspiracy to assassinate King James I of England.

We have God to thank as had they succeeded we wouldn't have had 'The King James Bible'.

On 4/27/2023 at 7:38 AM, alexa said:

Rushton Triangular Lodge

That Tresham is all over east anglia, he built a crucifix/cross shaped building over near p.boro surrounded by a moat with a large mound/tor next to it. 
I Had to do some work there once, the entrance at the back was built too low, and without looking I walked straight into the stone framed doorway, smacked my head knocked me right down onto the floor. 
Tresham was laughing at me. He knew I’d fall for it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That Tresham is all over east anglia, he built a crucifix/cross shaped building over near p.boro surrounded by a moat with a large mound/tor next to it. 
I Had to do some work there once, the entrance at the back was built too low, and without looking I walked straight into the stone framed doorway, smacked my head knocked me right down onto the floor. 
Tresham was laughing at me. He knew I’d fall for it. 

Wasn’t that funny at the time! 
Mild concussion courtesy of mr.Tresham.

Glad I made you laugh though 😉 @alexa

• Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 12:08 AM, DaleP said:

time stamped. RE: 33

The info will blow your mind..... 😲

https://youtu.be/Yvdr9LasPBA?t=1590

that was a very good info,he set some things strait for me (about which i was thinking )

and one more prof of inversion and how the elite took over most  important  symbols(knowledge) and and  hide them under our noses 

by labeling them evil(33,666,swastika...ect.)

very good info and channel,thnx

• Like 1

4 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

that was a very good info,he set some things strait for me (about which i was thinking )

and one more prof of inversion and how the elite took over most  important  symbols(knowledge) and and  hide them under our noses 

by labeling them evil(33,666,swastika...ect.)

very good info and channel,thnx

Glad it cleared something up for you. 🙂

I think that almost everything is reversed in this life if not all. 😔

Trouble is, we have been programmed since birth, your parents, grandparents and great grandparents have been programmed this way, only black sheep will say 'hang on a minute!'

If you listen to Chapter 2 Pendulum, you will realise that we've wasted so much energy in the past 3 years. 😔

But solutions are provided in this just over an hour video. It's better to get the hang of this NOW so that when they introduce the next scandemic or war.....we know exactly what to do. Mind you, you don't have to wait for a disaster. You can start to use it at work etc.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/31783-manifest-your-reality/

• 3 weeks later...