EnigmaticWorld

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Lol. Don't worry, I believe that there is a dualistic aspect to the number, so it could be good or bad.

Yeah probably like most things with these bastards, they hijacked something good and inverted it for their evil ends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I live at No.33

My birthday sums to 33 not including the year, which makes 44. My previous house was 44. The first place I lived was Flat 3. No. 23. The pandemic began on March 23 (323) 2020. 

The GE which installed Boris the puppet is on my birthday. Two of the most recently approved vaccines directly reference in their trade names, something of a personal significance to me.

My name sums to 56, the Jesuits.

I am not knocking all the weird incidences of numbers however how far do we take it? This is not a criticism by the way as this topic fascinates me endlessly.

33 is a very important number. Last year all I saw was double numbers. Most double-digit numbers don't hold a lot of weight in Numerology, but the numbers 11, 22, and 33 are absolutely an exception. These three numbers are our connection to the divine and their enlightened influence is meant to guide and support humanity. The Master Number 33 is the most advanced on this spiritual path, earning it the grand title of Master Teacher.

The Master Numbers each have a responsibility to the greater good and it's the 33's responsibility to support and uplift humankind and bring compassion to the world.

I still see double digit numbers daily.

Every significant moment I had last year had double digits or 3-6-9 combos. I believe it is part of the waking up process. Open your eyes and heart, be more vigilant and you will see all kinds of weird things that connect. 

• 3 months later...

33 for me, and basically all double number combinations are just constantly turning up when things are in the 'meant to be' category, or a 'follow this sign' type thing. 

Now I notice them more often turning up as clues to being in the right place at the right time. Numbers are neither good nor bad, they are signs ( for me anyway) to trust my guides at that moment. However, like most things, they can be subverted. Most things esoteric are just tools. You can use a hammer to build a house or to cause harm. Not the fault of the tool how its is applied. Ditto for symbols.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I saw this on Twitter. This is genius. A protester chained herself to the net at the French open tennis tournament with the message of having 1028 days left to SAVE THE WORLD from climate change - 1028 days is 33 months. 33. 

1028.jpeg

Edited by Kiteran
Additions of text

• 3 weeks later...

2300days.jpg

According to William Miller...............

34 A.D. = 33 Years from Halley's Comet in 67 A.D.

THIS is the 2300 Day Marker in 27 A.D. to 34 A.D. for EARTH

1986 Halley's Comet + 33 Years = 2019 Covid19

2061 Halley's Comet - 33 Years = 2028

THIS is the 2300 Day Marker in 2022 A.D. to 2028 A.D. for EARTH

(William Miller Calculater a Seven Year Marker with Jesus, in roughly 1260 + 1260 Days, or just 7 years)

(William Miller implies the 2300 Day figure is specifically used is for the last days)

In Relation to Halley's Comet the absolute figure is 33 years................(for the earth related measurement of 2300 Days countdown)

(otherwise this figure of 33 years is associated with King David's Reign, since revelations references David as the King of Judah, and he was called that when assyria fell to the plagues of the ark)

Edited by mazuzu

Assuming all those given dates are even true, or that any of those things happened when they say they did. Pretty safe to make a different assumption that the vast majority of what we are told is untrue.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:10 PM, RobinJ said:

Assuming all those given dates are even true, or that any of those things happened when they say they did. Pretty safe to make a different assumption that the vast majority of what we are told is untrue.

All of Humanity will die all at once, a complete and total waste of life, this universe will just vanish away so quickly, nobody will understand that it took place.  No Great Calamity No nothing..............Humanity has no value, its not holy or anything in god's eyes.................but a great number of people are being saved, and from time to time, although martyrdom is important, a number of lives are just disposed, and cut down, but humanity in its sin, will tale long winded tales to debunk the associations.

William Miller Provides these three, two digit dates 27..............31....................34

9/11/2001 and 27 years of Nostradamus to 2028 A.D.

4/11/1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus, and 31 years to 2028 A.D.

7/16/1994 (Sirius A+B Jubilee Cycle) Jupiter Strike by Shoemaker and 34 years to 2028 A.D.

A Dumb Jew, made the mistake of deleting my testimony and then using lethal force against me....................God sent me an Angel..............and that dumb jew took a gun and blew the brains out of its baby, and then turned himself into the authorities..................for at least two weeks after that (but I prefer to say 9 days of length, 9 days and 9 nights).......................no dumb jew either attacked me themselves or used a minority or a paid servant to attack me.................knowing they would use a knife or a gun, and kill their loved one or ones, and then turn themselves into the authorities, knowing they would prefer to conceal the event or take their lives, that would be an impossibility...................humanity has no value, then....................it should die the way god allows it in the reported gospel................rotting of the body and excitation of the earth's field..........revealing genetic decay and those unclean genetic lines.............

(right now the goal is to get as close as possible to rabies..............and perhaps see the fall of jerusalem out of their need for suicide pleasure only, without much to show for it, they will only take longer to die, or more people will die in this event when its in full bloom, if I believe a jew or a minority will kill me, then, I will try to make my self available, by walking around, or etc, if everyone left what I said via the internet, 100times the current number would be dead, that is instead of 1million dead inthe usa, it would be 10 million etc. by now, via covid or etc.) (there is still time to make up the difference faithfull)  With this said we will make a brief statement:

(when a jewish person, via whatever means, destroyed and deleted the testimony of jesus in that day, and then wanted to kill and mutilate, or pleasure itself with the body of a prophet or jesus etc.............not necessarily both is required, it depends primarily on the testimony at that time or etc.....................then it was customary for god to send an angel to kill that jew's body, and then to rott the body of that jew, (that is to put a hook into its jaw/mouth is a phrase, a pattern of rotting the body).........................if they saw this in another country, then unfortunately there are places that would kill a great deal of people, very quickly....................I don't have much control over how they die, only really partial, but that is not really important, the goal now is the development into rabies)

Everything will be Resolved Soon (it depends on what god allows in euthanasia, a high priest gave a law, god blessed it, and for that sake of that law, lives were taken..............some thing in history some notes about prophecy have survived, now you can remove god from the internet, this may boost the development of covid19....................a lot of lives will be claimed, the closer we got into the billions, soon, the better..............for those that remain and the faithful) (otherwise, its your suffering and foolishness exceedingly.............because the son of man will only kill so many, when and if he can do that)

Edited by mazuzu

What a total pile of utter fear mongering hogwash. There is no singular 'god.' Not everything is down to 'the Jews'

The rest is just made up unintelligible garble. Stringing random words together does not make a sentence.

If you believe any of that, then you have a very long journey ahead.