On 1/31/2021 at 10:57 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Does the Daily Mail have a 666 comment limit?

There's one video on their site that has 5.2 thousand comments but it is so weird that article still has only 666 comments 🤔

Edited by JayneDough
  • Like 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's nice to see the number 33 back in action @EnigmaticWorld   There are 33 individual bones that interlock with each other to form the spinal column.   

Pattern recognition is said to have the highest correlation with general intelligence. Do not allow yourselves to be lectured by people that can't even see the most basic of patterns when it comes to

2016 Common Purposes' New Zealand youth recruitmentindoctrination programme. (The UK "charity" Common Purpose working through The Commonwealth)    

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

The bus number at 21 seconds in. 

Nice catch on that one. I always tell people that the background is where they should be looking when they are trying to "see". In commercials, shows, movies you name it, give them a good watch and only look at the background of every scene and you shall be amazed at what you may find.  🧐🤯

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

aoc.jpg.382b107d8ccea3e2237b8186ccad0bb5.jpg

waa.jpg.be7e8532205113d83fe9799c61bf64ac.jpg

whap.jpg.8f3945c5eb88b047a7c2b03781d2fcf7.jpg

Out of likes. I wake up around 3:30 am every morning, and I always seem to glance over at the clock at 3:33 pm most days. Last night when I woke up, there was a Barred Owl outside my bedroom window perched right on the porch and it was making it's hooting noise or whatever. It was so incredibly loud it sounded like a woman crying outside. Those things are scary looking!

Edited by JayneDough
  • Like 1