ABRAHAMITIC RELIGIONS × ASCENSION & SATURN

#KIHYMN

In #Mekka Muslims should walk around the #Kaaba clockwise, not counter clockwise like the direction the storm on #Saturn rotates.. Changing this will stop the tapping into spiritual//etheric energy generated by the tens of thousands of Pilgrims..

#ALLAH mirrors HALLA and thus is the perfect name for GOD!! GOD would become DOG, not as perfect as you can imagine.. 

Circumsizion has nothing to do other than taįnting individual etherically.. The #Jewish people circumsize their child on the 8th day.. What is 8, 8 = #SATURNUS (again)..

What should Christians stop doing, referring to the FATHER and striking the cross when saying in the name of the Father ((saturn)) the Son//Sun ((#Jesus, #Dionyses, #Mithras, #Krishna, #Horus & that where you strike your hand the #SOLARplexus the #SUN in essence)).. The holy spirit ((the heart, in between 666+333=999; pure opposite of SATAN: a pure lightbodily energy like my Pegasus #AŹAZ..)) #Amen.. Just stop doing that!! Etheric entrainment and thus energy flows to Saturn from your (sub)conscious bubble of being.. Having our collectives #ETHER not reside on planet #GAIA but on SATURN!! 

We need the ETHER here on the planet, how do we do this?! 

By becoming aware of yourself as an individual on a souls level.. Those with a Karmic debt approx. 80% of mankind have to deal with Saturn, which is the planet that has to deal with #KARMA..  Your Karma in essence is the driving force behind your alter ego.. The bigger the debt, the more of an influence the alter ego will have on the conscious bubble of being ((you!!)).. So what is KARMA, karma is unresolved trauma from previous lifetimes; murders or suicides or wreaking all round destruction on life as I have as WANANERO ATOG TOROP: dropping two nuclear bombs of the 13 in total that were dropped in that ending of the world as we knew it, on #Mars.. 

By becoming aware of your souls past, you in essence more and more unwind yourself of the Karmic debt that is tied to those set memories.. And thus the ((beforehand)) Artificial ether in//on Saturn becomes part of the Biological Ether in//on the planet where we reside ((#Gaīįīa)) the Earth .. Why?! Because you become aware of your ether, the question mark ¿ becomes an exclamation mark ¡.. YOU JUST KNOW, like the name WANANERO ATOG TOROP I drew this name in through means of swaying the #pendulum by going through the alphabet letter for letter.. The moment I wrote down the entire name and ushered the sound of it ((spoke out loud)) I drew in the energy that came with that aspect of me, the Karmic debt I suddenly subconsciously became aware of; to move towards Judgement day.. For me that was on the 25th of January 2017, I screamed 9x "forgive yourself!!!" at the top of my lungs, my parents are witnesses; before I flipped and tried to kill myself.. 'Funny' this is, I had nothing to forgive myself for in this lifetime.. !!!!!!!!((!!!!!!!))!!!!!!!!#NOTHING!!!!!!!!((!!!!!!!))!!!!!!!! So why did I want to forgive myself, for what?!?.. The acts WANANERO ATOG TOROP, my previous carnation had done.. 

It was an intense ride, but I woke up euphoric in the hospital, feeling like hugging and partying more over so than feeling sad and blue and consciously bedazzled because of me wanting to slice my own throat, and stab me in the heart region and neck with a SHARD of #GLASS.. 

After this day, I had atoned for my sins and I could keep on doing rituals and coming to know more about the dragons and other deities by means of swaying the pendulum.. I was as clean as a wisp after the 25th of January 2017.. I could commence the #ASCENSION protocol or the #TRANCENDENTIAL programme as how I have come to call it.. My subconscious guided ride ontwards crystallization, which entails an OCTAVE shift and my two brain hemispheres merging..
I anchored myself in//on #Gaia ætherically, I bind part of her TIME&space.. 

By having become aware of the name WANANERO and have this discussed or broadcasted into the world and people around me, the artificial ether becomes the natural #ONE.. My ether resides on planet GAIA.. ((planet 'EARTH' is a taįnt too, EARTH is the CUBE in HOLY geometry; so speaking out loud planet EARTH: entrainment flows to Saturn again.. Siphoning our collectives ETHER, sustaining the archonic force with its Hydras, and the #Yaldaboath and the false light construct operated by the #Demiurge.., that's why I prefer to say GAIA!!))..

What I am trying to say is that, let loose of the abrahmitic religions; atleast certain customs of these ways-of-ways: and have the ether no longer be draining away from GAIA into SATURN.. And have the planet, as more and more ether draws into//onto planet EARTH and the collective hivemind of mankind; filling up as you will the tub with ether until it flows over and in #essence the planet goes through a quantum shift of consciousness and has her two hemispheres merge too: planetary ASCENSION!!..

Best believe folks..

#HÔWAHOO ☯️