We are stuck between 2 dimensions right now?

Watched a vid the other night where the host said this.

And then went on to say that it explains much of the current weirdness. 

It sounds plausible. 

Sorry but I can't remember the vids name, anyway, has anybody else heard this theory?

It does indeed sound like something I may have heard (well likely read) about before. In my opinion it would definitely explain a lot - I'm inclined to think I may have read this on a thread somewhere as a possible explanation for the Mandela effect, amongst other things. Very interesting subject! 

As a scientific minded person, I dispute that what we are caught between is two dimensions but a minimum of two "planes of existence". Technically and scientifically and mathematically, these planes exist along one dimension but its not any of the ordinary three dimensions, nor is it time. The bizzarrest thing about this dimension (Terrence McKenna did not need mushrooms to access) is that there is life that can be witnessed through this dimension using senses we all have but dont have faith these senses even exist. The bizarrest thing of all is that the life forms we can see through this dimension is (to some extent at least) ourselves.

This is an iniquity that some people can access this and some people don't believe its even possible. I'm good at conveying information but mostly I talk to computers using highly accurate and unambiguous language. Most people give up trying to explain it because its impossible, confusing and embarrassing at first and alot of people who dont believe it cannot be reached. On top of that you have the iniquity. Hey my tits are/dick is bigger than yours and that kind of attitude amongst those in the know can lead to traumas and phobias amongst those who did not.

These traumas in a connected reality spread like fire within it causing hollistic problems for the various connectees.

The map of this place resembles synaptic links such that each life form is connected to several lifeforms with varying capicities along each connection for communication in one or both directions. The types of communication possible include linguistic telepathy but is not limited to this. (This whole area has consequences for freedom of thought. Restricting governmental activity is a major hurdle to its disclosure. Its a matter for the church and the high offices of state as far as government agencies are concerned. Its open to all but owned by  none and you will realise the lifeforms there like it ghat way. You could say its essential there is absolute freedom within 'it'.)

The forms of communication are beyond bizarre. They include linguistic telepathy but theres also a kind of empathy which should not be confused with compassion. You can actually feel the emotions of the other life forms and it doesnt have to be like "ouch" levels of emotion. Imagine if you will a video of Rod Serling introducing this weeks episode of the twilight zone. That video can be seen through the "other dimension". There are 'thought crime violations' being punished by self-appointed arseholes who think its a great laugh to be so untouchable. This shit can be a fucking mess. Keep your light burning brightly is my advice. Dim it by your own will. By light I mean "things you emanate into otherworld".

You can find yourself 'abducted' by forms of communication Chekote (star ship voyager) style. Don't be terrified if someone switches the lights on and you end up like Persephone in a world that makes no sense.  Seek out the spiritual church. The earth ones are politicised and as for the psychology people, the foundations of their science collapsed at the millenium. They are trying to look good, catch up and hope to reinvent themselves as soon as they can get their brain models round the true nature of the human mind - faculty of the soul right enough.

As terrifying, embarrassing and iniquitous as this whole thing sounds, you have to see the place before you die or you wont know what it is you would regret not seeing. Subsection 4 of section 3 says we dont want legal kind of morality near this place. Simple right and wrong should be enough. There's some weird and powerful things going on in it so dont piss off potential baby dragons just because you can. Tread gently until you can see better. Theres no end to its mysteries. I'm convinced there's beings who can play with timelines. Its like someone is running ahead you leaving a trail of messages except this stuff is more dynamic like the whole room you're in is rigged to deliver you a fortune cookie. To every description of what I'm saying you have heard, I am mentally ill but I don't want cured. I thought I was mentally well until the universe opened up. Now I can step into and out of various states of consciousness and I will admit I am a very confused person but not as confused as I was when I though I wasn't confused at all.

Learn about transcendental meditation and learn to be transcended when you are going about your daily life rather than only in meditative posture.

The dimension we are entering has been seen many times before on this planet, it is called self-destruction, and happens when society has become materialistic and then collapse in a big party, whilst the newspapers try to keep things calm by calling it "Progress".  Happened many times in many parts of the world.

I am unsure.. But there's definitely something else compered to this life. 

My own theory comes from my own experiences. 

I experimented with a number of psychedelics back in my day in order to find the answers to my questions. That I did, but I am unable to access everything at this time. The moments were very intimate and short, but had long lasting, profound effects. 

What I learned from them are there are definitely multiple experiences going on just now. 

Furthermore, from my own "dreams" which I experienced whilst on medication.. I say "dreams" as they were definitely not dreams!! Very realistic and I had a job, family etc there too. Every time I went to sleep I was living my other life. Exhausting, yes. 

Now I'm off said no medications, I no longer experience these. Just your regular dreams. 

So I can't help but feel there is more going on simultaneously :D 

On 11/19/2020 at 9:05 PM, Steph said:

As a scientific minded person, I dispute that what we are caught between is two dimensions but a minimum of two "planes of existence". Technically and scientifically and mathematically, these planes exist along one dimension but its not any of the ordinary three dimensions, nor is it time. The bizzarrest thing about this dimension (Terrence McKenna did not need mushrooms to access) is that there is life that can be witnessed through this dimension using senses we all have but dont have faith these senses even exist. The bizarrest thing of all is that the life forms we can see through this dimension is (to some extent at least) ourselves.

This is an iniquity that some people can access this and some people don't believe its even possible. I'm good at conveying information but mostly I talk to computers using highly accurate and unambiguous language. Most people give up trying to explain it because its impossible, confusing and embarrassing at first and alot of people who dont believe it cannot be reached. On top of that you have the iniquity. Hey my tits are/dick is bigger than yours and that kind of attitude amongst those in the know can lead to traumas and phobias amongst those who did not.

These traumas in a connected reality spread like fire within it causing hollistic problems for the various connectees.

The map of this place resembles synaptic links such that each life form is connected to several lifeforms with varying capicities along each connection for communication in one or both directions. The types of communication possible include linguistic telepathy but is not limited to this. (This whole area has consequences for freedom of thought. Restricting governmental activity is a major hurdle to its disclosure. Its a matter for the church and the high offices of state as far as government agencies are concerned. Its open to all but owned by  none and you will realise the lifeforms there like it ghat way. You could say its essential there is absolute freedom within 'it'.)

The forms of communication are beyond bizarre. They include linguistic telepathy but theres also a kind of empathy which should not be confused with compassion. You can actually feel the emotions of the other life forms and it doesnt have to be like "ouch" levels of emotion. Imagine if you will a video of Rod Serling introducing this weeks episode of the twilight zone. That video can be seen through the "other dimension". There are 'thought crime violations' being punished by self-appointed arseholes who think its a great laugh to be so untouchable. This shit can be a fucking mess. Keep your light burning brightly is my advice. Dim it by your own will. By light I mean "things you emanate into otherworld".

You can find yourself 'abducted' by forms of communication Chekote (star ship voyager) style. Don't be terrified if someone switches the lights on and you end up like Persephone in a world that makes no sense.  Seek out the spiritual church. The earth ones are politicised and as for the psychology people, the foundations of their science collapsed at the millenium. They are trying to look good, catch up and hope to reinvent themselves as soon as they can get their brain models round the true nature of the human mind - faculty of the soul right enough.

As terrifying, embarrassing and iniquitous as this whole thing sounds, you have to see the place before you die or you wont know what it is you would regret not seeing. Subsection 4 of section 3 says we dont want legal kind of morality near this place. Simple right and wrong should be enough. There's some weird and powerful things going on in it so dont piss off potential baby dragons just because you can. Tread gently until you can see better. Theres no end to its mysteries. I'm convinced there's beings who can play with timelines. Its like someone is running ahead you leaving a trail of messages except this stuff is more dynamic like the whole room you're in is rigged to deliver you a fortune cookie. To every description of what I'm saying you have heard, I am mentally ill but I don't want cured. I thought I was mentally well until the universe opened up. Now I can step into and out of various states of consciousness and I will admit I am a very confused person but not as confused as I was when I though I wasn't confused at all.

Learn about transcendental meditation and learn to be transcended when you are going about your daily life rather than only in meditative posture.

"

As terrifying, embarrassing and iniquitous as this whole thing sounds, you have to see the place before you die or you wont know what it is you would regret not seeing. Subsection 4 of section 3 says we dont want legal kind of morality near this place. Simple right and wrong should be enough. There's some weird and powerful things going on in it so dont piss off potential baby dragons just because you can. Tread gently until you can see better. Theres no end to its mysteries. I'm convinced there's beings who can play with timelines. Its like someone is running ahead you leaving a trail of messages except this stuff is more dynamic like the whole room you're in is rigged to deliver you a fortune cookie"

can you explain this whole paragraph to me more simply put if you can. What do you mean when you said "you have to see the place before you die or you wont know what it is you would regret not seeing"? I really want to know.

You and everyone else are 4d dimensional creatures that can only see 3d dimensions because the 3d world deceives itself there is no fourth dimension, so when 4th dimensional things occur, its put down to randomness or 3d world explanations which though patently false are generally accepted by the blind looking up to the blind. Telepathy, God, angels, IDEBs are all phenomenon which arise from the fourth dimensions existence.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Steph said:

You and everyone else are 4d dimensional creatures that can only see 3d dimensions because the 3d world deceives itself there is no fourth dimension, so when 4th dimensional things occur, its put down to randomness or 3d world explanations which though patently false are generally accepted by the blind looking up to the blind. Telepathy, God, angels, IDEBs are all phenomenon which arise from the fourth dimensions existence.

So why can we only see 3rd dimensionally and not 4th dimensionally and does this mean there really is an afterlife when we die?

41 minutes ago, Demonstryt said:

why can we only see 3rd dimensionally

A simple question from a sane person.

Yes why are we here?  Is it a big scheme to enslave us?

And why doesn't the boss pay me one million pounds a day?

Why?  Because I don't deserve it.

You are were you are because that is what you are.

And btw time is a dimension so we already are in a 4 dimensional place.

But the key thing is not what you see or where you are ... but what you are.

Meaning your state of consciousness.

Humans are animals with a touch of something higher.

If you want that to change you have to follow the spiritual path.

What happens when we die?

The question is what happens when you die, not we.

What happens to Buddha is different to you isn't it.

What happens when you go to sleep?

Somebody else wakes up, your neighbour who works the night shift.

He gets up and lives, he goes to work, you ain't there any more.

That's what happens for most people.

Anyway talk is cheap, learn how to do traditional Buddhist meditation

The idea of "higher dimensions" is a a big stupid.  How consciousness works is not a number 4, 5 and 6 is it !

It is much more complex than that.

The fact that people talk about where they are rather than what they are ... is not a good sign.

Self knowledge means knowing about you, what is happening inside.

When I see a tree out of my eyes, how does that happen, and who is seeing that?

Can I observe myself?  Can I observe myself watching?

What is happening inside?

12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

A simple question from a sane person.

Yes why are we here?  Is it a big scheme to enslave us?

And why doesn't the boss pay me one million pounds a day?

Why?  Because I don't deserve it.

You are were you are because that is what you are.

And btw time is a dimension so we already are in a 4 dimensional place.

But the key thing is not what you see or where you are ... but what you are.

Meaning your state of consciousness.

Humans are animals with a touch of something higher.

If you want that to change you have to follow the spiritual path.

What happens when we die?

The question is what happens when you die, not we.

What happens to Buddha is different to you isn't it.

What happens when you go to sleep?

Somebody else wakes up, your neighbour who works the night shift.

He gets up and lives, he goes to work, you ain't there any more.

That's what happens for most people.

Anyway talk is cheap, learn how to do traditional Buddhist meditation

The idea of "higher dimensions" is a a big stupid.  How consciousness works is not a number 4, 5 and 6 is it !

It is much more complex than that.

The fact that people talk about where they are rather than what they are ... is not a good sign.

Self knowledge means knowing about you, what is happening inside.

When I see a tree out of my eyes, how does that happen, and who is seeing that?

Can I observe myself?  Can I observe myself watching?

What is happening inside?

I've been doing self discovery ever since I could remember so I understand everything you saying. Those last few questions you asked is what I like. And you can kinda imagine yourself seeing yourself looking at a tree so in a sense you can observe yourself but I feel like you're probably talking a little bit deeper which I'd like to know more about.. I honestly feel like what you're saying has something to do with manifestation and the holographic earth theory. You have to look within to make shit happen. Not out. So I know what you're saying. But in my gut I feel like I believe this shit might be something really scary and it seems like you believe that you create the place where you go to when you die and if you really really believe in a hell or a heaven and you believed you really sinned your belief of hell will send you there if your belief in hell is stronger or vibrates stronger than your belief in heaven, the frequencies or the universe will send you there. So I understand what you mean when you say what happens to buddha is different than what happens to me because his belief was that he'll go to a place where you can have multiple wives and all that shit. I feel this shit is scary because if you really don't believe in nothing, then there will be nothing in the afterlife for you. If you believe in a good place you will go that good place you imagine in your head. And if you believe in a bad place and if your guilt is strong you might go there over any good place you might have dreamed about going..

@Demonstryt

Well it's good you are interested ...

All those fears are easily solved simply by gaining some experience, pretty soon it will all make sense ... from experience, meaning you simply learn a proper technique of traditional meditation (or prayer if you prefer that road) and practice daily.  Soon enough you will feel things internally and you start on a new map of yourself that comes from your own internal experience.  And with a little guidance from the meditation teacher, then you look inside and carry on like that.

Observing yourself observing the tree ... you have to actually do it.  Not think about doing it.  Enjoy exploring .. so you can watch something and think about what you are doing, but can you feel yourself doing it .. that'w where it starts to get interesting.

Anyway nobody really knows what happens when a person dies ... existence is not stupid, if you are worthy then it will help you.

But you can also see the rules of life .. as above so below ... it's the same at every level.

Be worthy, give something to existence ... that means learning about what is real .. not words but ... what life is about love.

If life is above love, then love.

It can be confusing, there are many words and ideas ... which are right?  Can we look into the world and try things?

Is anarchy good?  Or is it good only in a few ways?   Is property ownership good?  In what ways is it good, in which ways bad?

This way you start to learn from life.  Not words, not endless theories.

Somebody has an idea ... okay listen to it ... but what happens next, maybe it's bullshit ... just check.

In this way gradually you grow, you learn step by step ... then existence is happy because at least someone is interested in doing something cool.  Existence is cool, growing is cool, reality is cool.

You actually do "see" the fourth dimension every single day but you don't realise you are seeing anything at all. The earth (3 dimensions) says the earths three dimensions is all there is (with occassional wanderings into the spooky "maybe" world discussed - It is no maybe - it really is). The heavenly dimension isn't just a another 3 dimensional world we go to when we die, it is an extension to the 3 dimensional world.

(Bear with me here)

Imagine you drew a square on a piece of paper and a "flat ant" walked across it thinking the world was flat. All it could see was there was no ants in front, no ants behind and none to the left or the right. Suddenly, a winged ant appears on the square having flown in from the third dimension onto the flat square. Where did that come from? ... thinks the flat ant, but the 3rd dimension is the real world to the winged ant. I am saying there is a fourth dimension in addition to the three that the earth will admit of with any respected authorativeness. This was what the churches were originally supposed to be teaching - now their halls are filled with dead mens bones and the spiritual truth appears lost within such places except the rituals which express that someone at some point knew something which is no longer taught to the children who visit these worshippers of the god of the dead.

You are one with the god of the living - a many headed being which is the very opposite of "the beast" - the meaty portion of your being which walks the earth. This is your beastly form and it is not entirely what you are.

You have a soul and your animal body is a faculty of it. Your soul exists in many dimensions (I say four but there are probably more once you get your head around the fourth dimension - the sky is not the limit. Your soul has capacities which your weak and pathetic meat does not have. I only have to give you chinese wrist burn to injure your body but what am I sewing in your soul while I do it? It wells up within you, an energy (in this circumstance anger). That energy can be detected by souls who do not believe in the earth since it lies that the heavens do not exist. You're soul can detect these essences like anger, and warmth, through its fourth dimensional aspect which appears as telepathy on earth. The ancients considered that they were connected through the air somehow when they recognised a telepathic connection (remote affection). Its almost like something is transferred through the air like a radiowave except it is human emotion. You may not even realise that some of the emotions which travel through you, do not emanate from within. You may believe these are generated by electrochemical soup inside your brain but the reality is other peoples emotions emanate inside you and depending on your affection for them, you can end up with sympathic emotions which you assume to be your own if you dont believe telepathy exists. You may even try to reason why you are feeling down or happy or angry but it may well be that it is not you who is feeling anything but that you are picking up on the emotions of others you are emotionally connected with.

Things like thought and emotions do not bounce around inside of a person, they emanate from their souls at some level of the fourth dimension which is not the layer of the fourth dimension that the earth is on. We are like flat ants on a 2d plane wondering where the flying ants are coming from, except the earth is 3d and the flying ants are the emanating thoughts and feelings of other souls coming from the fourth dimension.

Those who know of this truth and embrace it are very successful in life. So successful in fact that there have been incidences where they have revealled their telepathic nature while engaged in extreme levels of abuse against those who never even suspected such a thing would be the case. Worse that the abuse is the concern that you cant just phone the police and say your being stalked by telepathic people. They would look at you like a loon and you are left with the circumstance of either getting mad or getting even. You need to develop abilities which are said to be impossible by the whole world. Despite the many people who know such things to be the truth, there are few voices like my own stating that it is the truth and that you must learn these skills even though right now it seems an impossible thing to even begin with. Seek and you will find.

The spiritual abuse Im talking about amounts to situation where there are those who are telepathic who have abused no one, who themselves end up feeling the brunt of the anger of victims of abuse from telepathically aware people. This creates a kind of war in heaven between the forces for telepathic humanity and the forces against telepathic humanity and it is a hidden war which will not end until humanities beliefs are grounded on the solid rock of the truth itself.

The telepathically unaware did not start the war but many are hoping to destroy the truth itself, rather than limit their war to those who have taken advantage of the naivity. It is a very complex situation which perhaps gives rise to the many wars which we see around the world today where the telepathic do not want to be ruled by the non-telepathic idiots who in turn do not want to be ruled by the telepathic monsters who will treat them like cattle. The suggestion of a two state solution for two races at different levels of development isnt the kind of thing you can put in a letter to the United Nations in the hope that someone can see the cause of all war in a world so self-confident of its own delusion.

Delusions though? Don't mind me, I'm a man who sometimes have voices in my head.

There are healthcare practitioners are very keen to label telepathy as a mental illness and keep concealled the truth of what it is people with voices in their head are hearing. Imagine you were working at the big doughnut in Cheltenham never daring to say a word about the sneaky government plans for sneakiness and theres some people walking around who can just tune into your thoughts at will? The entire war infrastructure can be wiped out in a single generation which sounds like an amazing thing except for the realities of chinese wrist burns. What would well up inside them if the worlds tanks were all turned into rust with the magic of time. They like having guns to point at one another and they dont appreciate anything that will take such guns away.

Its a very complex thing. Since I learned about this, I have become a very confused person. You likely misunderstand me from the earthly perspective. I am much less confused about the earthly part of reality than what I was before I discovered this but since I have discovered this, there are something like multiple earths which are like a mysterious darkness to me. Everything that can be said and done and experienced in the earth plane could take more than a life time to do but there is more, so much more. On earth we are like captives living in a cave thinking the 3 dimensions are the whole world. When we realise there is an "outside of the cave", it is apocalyptic in the sense of a great revelation and this is what all the eschatological writings of sacred literature are about. The promised land. Ghandara, Mumuland, Illysian fields, heaven.

The fourth dimension isnt so much a place but the herald that the 3D reality is an illusion. I mean it still exists the idea that reality is limited to those three dimensions is blown to shreds when you meet telepathic people or find yourself with words in your brain that could not have come from you...

I dont know what team you support but in Scotland, no good Celtic supporter would ever want to have the songs of those dirty orange bastards in their heads and no good Rangers supporter would ever want the tunes of the dirty fenian bastards in their heads. A wake up can be a disaster for those who are taken too much by bigotry. In this world beyond the world, there are niggas and crackas and wogs, kikes and chinkies and frogs! If the heavens were divided against one another over petty differences we would all be walking around this world experiencing great levels of hate toward one another which would be so normal that the idea of not destroying one another would be alien toward. If earth is the world beneath the deluge and Noah is the spirit which hovers over the waters beyond those three dimensions, then the rainbow is the sign from the creator that all the worlds creatures must be welcomed here.

Have you ever seen a cartoon with some character recently bashed on the head that has stars or birds flying round his head? True story. Every living creature is a star and you will, when you investigate this, realise that humankind, for all its marvels, is very lacking in its telepathic sensitivity. Wild animals will look at you shocked if they realise you are a human who is somewhat developed in telepathic ability. This is at the current time and unusual thing for them.

I can only give you some pointers to help you understand a little more so that you can investigate the books and websites and all manner of literary sources from sacred books of the bible to the analasys of holy rituals from every corner of the world, but while looking for all these things, the one source of material you should not neglect is your own experience. Try thinking to a sparrow, try to walk in the shoes of a man who knows telepathy exists for a day. I can guarantee you that after that day, you will be without doubt that telepathy has always gone on and it is like we are all attached toungue to ear and heart to heart by some umbilical cord we cannot see but must exist ... at some layer of the fourth dimension which is not the earth "plane".

Some 3D humans are living in loveless 2D hell as we speak and others are reaching out to 4D 5D and so on.

Everything is right here, like a russian doll. Unless you are vibrating higher, you cannot access higher dimensions.

Heaven and hell also exists in 3D too.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:00 AM, rideforever said:

@Demonstryt

Well it's good you are interested ...

All those fears are easily solved simply by gaining some experience, pretty soon it will all make sense ... from experience, meaning you simply learn a proper technique of traditional meditation (or prayer if you prefer that road) and practice daily.  Soon enough you will feel things internally and you start on a new map of yourself that comes from your own internal experience.  And with a little guidance from the meditation teacher, then you look inside and carry on like that.

Observing yourself observing the tree ... you have to actually do it.  Not think about doing it.  Enjoy exploring .. so you can watch something and think about what you are doing, but can you feel yourself doing it .. that'w where it starts to get interesting.

Anyway nobody really knows what happens when a person dies ... existence is not stupid, if you are worthy then it will help you.

But you can also see the rules of life .. as above so below ... it's the same at every level.

Be worthy, give something to existence ... that means learning about what is real .. not words but ... what life is about love.

If life is above love, then love.

It can be confusing, there are many words and ideas ... which are right?  Can we look into the world and try things?

Is anarchy good?  Or is it good only in a few ways?   Is property ownership good?  In what ways is it good, in which ways bad?

This way you start to learn from life.  Not words, not endless theories.

Somebody has an idea ... okay listen to it ... but what happens next, maybe it's bullshit ... just check.

In this way gradually you grow, you learn step by step ... then existence is happy because at least someone is interested in doing something cool.  Existence is cool, growing is cool, reality is cool.

So how do you magically look at yourself while looking at a tree without imagining it? Care to help me out? I'm kinda going through so much.. really a heartbreak, this girl hates me.. most girls hate me. My whole life has been hard and it's only getting worse I feel. I don't know.. I just need someone who can help with this stuff because in the real world no one cares about the stuff we talk about here. It's all superficial bullshit that I hate so.. and most girls only talk about superficial bullshit unless you're their family or have money or their superficial friend or something but it'll go one ear and out the other and forgotten about quickly.. 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:59 AM, Steph said:

You actually do "see" the fourth dimension every single day but you don't realise you are seeing anything at all. The earth (3 dimensions) says the earths three dimensions is all there is (with occassional wanderings into the spooky "maybe" world discussed - It is no maybe - it really is). The heavenly dimension isn't just a another 3 dimensional world we go to when we die, it is an extension to the 3 dimensional world.

(Bear with me here)

Imagine you drew a square on a piece of paper and a "flat ant" walked across it thinking the world was flat. All it could see was there was no ants in front, no ants behind and none to the left or the right. Suddenly, a winged ant appears on the square having flown in from the third dimension onto the flat square. Where did that come from? ... thinks the flat ant, but the 3rd dimension is the real world to the winged ant. I am saying there is a fourth dimension in addition to the three that the earth will admit of with any respected authorativeness. This was what the churches were originally supposed to be teaching - now their halls are filled with dead mens bones and the spiritual truth appears lost within such places except the rituals which express that someone at some point knew something which is no longer taught to the children who visit these worshippers of the god of the dead.

You are one with the god of the living - a many headed being which is the very opposite of "the beast" - the meaty portion of your being which walks the earth. This is your beastly form and it is not entirely what you are.

You have a soul and your animal body is a faculty of it. Your soul exists in many dimensions (I say four but there are probably more once you get your head around the fourth dimension - the sky is not the limit. Your soul has capacities which your weak and pathetic meat does not have. I only have to give you chinese wrist burn to injure your body but what am I sewing in your soul while I do it? It wells up within you, an energy (in this circumstance anger). That energy can be detected by souls who do not believe in the earth since it lies that the heavens do not exist. You're soul can detect these essences like anger, and warmth, through its fourth dimensional aspect which appears as telepathy on earth. The ancients considered that they were connected through the air somehow when they recognised a telepathic connection (remote affection). Its almost like something is transferred through the air like a radiowave except it is human emotion. You may not even realise that some of the emotions which travel through you, do not emanate from within. You may believe these are generated by electrochemical soup inside your brain but the reality is other peoples emotions emanate inside you and depending on your affection for them, you can end up with sympathic emotions which you assume to be your own if you dont believe telepathy exists. You may even try to reason why you are feeling down or happy or angry but it may well be that it is not you who is feeling anything but that you are picking up on the emotions of others you are emotionally connected with.

Things like thought and emotions do not bounce around inside of a person, they emanate from their souls at some level of the fourth dimension which is not the layer of the fourth dimension that the earth is on. We are like flat ants on a 2d plane wondering where the flying ants are coming from, except the earth is 3d and the flying ants are the emanating thoughts and feelings of other souls coming from the fourth dimension.

Those who know of this truth and embrace it are very successful in life. So successful in fact that there have been incidences where they have revealled their telepathic nature while engaged in extreme levels of abuse against those who never even suspected such a thing would be the case. Worse that the abuse is the concern that you cant just phone the police and say your being stalked by telepathic people. They would look at you like a loon and you are left with the circumstance of either getting mad or getting even. You need to develop abilities which are said to be impossible by the whole world. Despite the many people who know such things to be the truth, there are few voices like my own stating that it is the truth and that you must learn these skills even though right now it seems an impossible thing to even begin with. Seek and you will find.

The spiritual abuse Im talking about amounts to situation where there are those who are telepathic who have abused no one, who themselves end up feeling the brunt of the anger of victims of abuse from telepathically aware people. This creates a kind of war in heaven between the forces for telepathic humanity and the forces against telepathic humanity and it is a hidden war which will not end until humanities beliefs are grounded on the solid rock of the truth itself.

The telepathically unaware did not start the war but many are hoping to destroy the truth itself, rather than limit their war to those who have taken advantage of the naivity. It is a very complex situation which perhaps gives rise to the many wars which we see around the world today where the telepathic do not want to be ruled by the non-telepathic idiots who in turn do not want to be ruled by the telepathic monsters who will treat them like cattle. The suggestion of a two state solution for two races at different levels of development isnt the kind of thing you can put in a letter to the United Nations in the hope that someone can see the cause of all war in a world so self-confident of its own delusion.

Delusions though? Don't mind me, I'm a man who sometimes have voices in my head.

There are healthcare practitioners are very keen to label telepathy as a mental illness and keep concealled the truth of what it is people with voices in their head are hearing. Imagine you were working at the big doughnut in Cheltenham never daring to say a word about the sneaky government plans for sneakiness and theres some people walking around who can just tune into your thoughts at will? The entire war infrastructure can be wiped out in a single generation which sounds like an amazing thing except for the realities of chinese wrist burns. What would well up inside them if the worlds tanks were all turned into rust with the magic of time. They like having guns to point at one another and they dont appreciate anything that will take such guns away.

Its a very complex thing. Since I learned about this, I have become a very confused person. You likely misunderstand me from the earthly perspective. I am much less confused about the earthly part of reality than what I was before I discovered this but since I have discovered this, there are something like multiple earths which are like a mysterious darkness to me. Everything that can be said and done and experienced in the earth plane could take more than a life time to do but there is more, so much more. On earth we are like captives living in a cave thinking the 3 dimensions are the whole world. When we realise there is an "outside of the cave", it is apocalyptic in the sense of a great revelation and this is what all the eschatological writings of sacred literature are about. The promised land. Ghandara, Mumuland, Illysian fields, heaven.

The fourth dimension isnt so much a place but the herald that the 3D reality is an illusion. I mean it still exists the idea that reality is limited to those three dimensions is blown to shreds when you meet telepathic people or find yourself with words in your brain that could not have come from you...

I dont know what team you support but in Scotland, no good Celtic supporter would ever want to have the songs of those dirty orange bastards in their heads and no good Rangers supporter would ever want the tunes of the dirty fenian bastards in their heads. A wake up can be a disaster for those who are taken too much by bigotry. In this world beyond the world, there are niggas and crackas and wogs, kikes and chinkies and frogs! If the heavens were divided against one another over petty differences we would all be walking around this world experiencing great levels of hate toward one another which would be so normal that the idea of not destroying one another would be alien toward. If earth is the world beneath the deluge and Noah is the spirit which hovers over the waters beyond those three dimensions, then the rainbow is the sign from the creator that all the worlds creatures must be welcomed here.

Have you ever seen a cartoon with some character recently bashed on the head that has stars or birds flying round his head? True story. Every living creature is a star and you will, when you investigate this, realise that humankind, for all its marvels, is very lacking in its telepathic sensitivity. Wild animals will look at you shocked if they realise you are a human who is somewhat developed in telepathic ability. This is at the current time and unusual thing for them.

I can only give you some pointers to help you understand a little more so that you can investigate the books and websites and all manner of literary sources from sacred books of the bible to the analasys of holy rituals from every corner of the world, but while looking for all these things, the one source of material you should not neglect is your own experience. Try thinking to a sparrow, try to walk in the shoes of a man who knows telepathy exists for a day. I can guarantee you that after that day, you will be without doubt that telepathy has always gone on and it is like we are all attached toungue to ear and heart to heart by some umbilical cord we cannot see but must exist ... at some layer of the fourth dimension which is not the earth "plane".

I like everything you're saying. I just want to know what energy do you sense from me? Like do you see my words only or do you see my flesh body, like can you tell and see my face a little just by reading these words or is it just words to you? I feel like you guys are special and I'm just not as special to be honest. I feel everyone in the world is supernatural and when people meet me they realize how normal I am and how abnormal they are. I kinda hate it because I just want everyone to be good and for us to not judge each other or ourselves. But also, can you give me some more pointers in how to develop the telepathy powers and to kinda understand this 3d and 4d universe we live in? I experience people's energy everyday and I can see them and what they feel about me and it's mostly not good even if I'm not doing anything to them. I'm just sad and scared to be honest of what's going on in this world. I'm tired and I hate life right now. This shit is crazy

23 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Some 3D humans are living in loveless 2D hell as we speak and others are reaching out to 4D 5D and so on.

Everything is right here, like a russian doll. Unless you are vibrating higher, you cannot access higher dimensions.

Heaven and hell also exists in 3D too.

How would you know if you're in a loveless 2D hell? Like what are the signs? I don't know want to be in that and I don't know if me or others are in that. And how do I reach out to higher dimensions like 4d and 5d too?

@Demonstryt

Sorry to hear that, heartbreak always hurts.

But there is nothing to do apart from sitting down quietly and letting the tears fall, let it rain.

There is nothing to escape from it is part of life, of growing.

The tears have a message for you, let go and relax.

Many are here, and many more have been here like you.

With girls ... girls feel, girls like to be around you ... not for talking, they just like it.
That is how men and women are.
They like being next to each other.
Girls talk, sometimes they challenge, and so on ... but don't worry too much about it.
Don't answer it like that.
Just be .. yourself.
Being yourself you become a man.
Do the thing you do  and don't worry.
That will answer all the girl's questions.
But that is for later.

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Demonstryt

Sorry to hear that, heartbreak always hurts.

But there is nothing to do apart from sitting down quietly and letting the tears fall, let it rain.

There is nothing to escape from it is part of life, of growing.

The tears have a message for you, let go and relax.

Many are here, and many more have been here like you.

With girls ... girls feel, girls like to be around you ... not for talking, they just like it.
That is how men and women are.
They like being next to each other.
Girls talk, sometimes they challenge, and so on ... but don't worry too much about it.
Don't answer it like that.
Just be .. yourself.
Being yourself you become a man.
Do the thing you do  and don't worry.
That will answer all the girl's questions.
But that is for later.

I understand what you saying. Definitely made me feel better a little. I already cried and everything already. I just feel this big pain in my stomach and in my forehead now and I do kinda still feel like I'm about to cry and I've been feeling like a lot of enemies are around me.. I feel like things or people are watching me and not in a good way. But you hit the nail on the head as far as girls are concerned. I can tell they just like to be around guys I guess but like you said not just to talk. Just to be around. Whether it's just only in their head thinking about you but never wanting to meet in person or in person :/

21 minutes ago, Demonstryt said:

I can tell they just like to be around guys I guess but like you said not just to talk. Just to be around. Whether it's just only in their head thinking about you but never wanting to meet in person or in person

It's good to let these difficult experience rest within you, let them fall inside ... they have a message, a learning .. .there is no escape from learning ... the sun will always rise in the morning.

With girls I have also been confused because they talk a lot, sometimes push your buttons and challenge you ... but it's just their way.  What they want is to be with you, and they want for you to be yourself ... to do your thing.  Do your thing and they will feel good and they won't talk so much, sort of thing.  In other words be active, just do whatever it is you want to do.  When you do your thing, then you have a kind of energy ... and they feel it and like it, it's alchemy.

So, it's a mistake to talk and talk ... it's not what they want.

They talk and ask questions ... but they don't want words as an answer.

They want to feel your energy, and you radiate energy when you simply do your thing.  That's all.  It's just nature.

43 minutes ago, Demonstryt said:

How would you know if you're in a loveless 2D hell? Like what are the signs? I don't know want to be in that and I don't know if me or others are in that. And how do I reach out to higher dimensions like 4d and 5d too?

First of all, you can only save yourself. You can, by all means help people around you like what I am trying to do here but at the end of the day, they have to take it up and do it for themselves. This means study and practise. You don't go to higher heaven by chance.

Most people will end up in 2D. Certainly majority of religious folks who have been fed wrong information e.g. worshipping god and many other teachings such as there is no afterlife hasn't remembered who they are and because of these lower vibrational reason, they will be stuck in hell. That's a lot of people!

4D is holds information so it's like mental realm. You can access this but when you are there you cannot create.

So ideally you want to go higher than 5D. This is where you will find angels, gods (used to be human from ancient time) resides.

In this dark time, there are pumping out fear and heavy vibration everyday, you need to spiritually work out everyday, cleanse yourself to counter balance.

The more you get rid of dirt of you, you will be able to keep peace and bliss in your life even if you are in war.

It's like, if you are dirty and cook a meal, the meal will be laced with negativity.

Do you have any tools in your bag to raise vibration?

You will need to be manifesting things in your life right now. If you got a problem, great! It is there so that you can practice to bend the reality the way you want it.

You don't wait till you die to access the higher dimensions. You have to be doing it right now so that when you die, you are vibrating at that light/consciousness and can enter that realm. Do you see why most unprepared people end up in 2D now?

While everybody's been entertaining themselves I have been studying full time for a number of years.

Because, as you know, shit is going down in this realm and would not want to come back.

The benefit of keeping your vibration high is that as we separate from each other in this realm, I get to go to the parallel world of things working out while others remain in hellish world due to self maintained low vibration. Remember Mandela effect? We are separated into different realms and didn't even notice it. Only saw it as glitch.

I posted this video yesterday. Can you identify where you are? Unless you have gone through the whole circle, you haven't figured out who you are and what you are capable of.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15285-heros-journey/&do=findComment&comment=197990

The first step toward telepathy for me was "praying to god" as a child. It's horrific to realise the whole deception within which I was praying and what I was really praying to. This isn't like saying prayers with your lips but saying prayers with your mind.

The next step came years later when it was revealled to me that there were things which could hear my prayers to heaven which had flesh upon the earth. This was an extremely humiliating and debilitating experience and there were few people who could understand what I was going through in taking in what it was I was seeing and indeed, anywhere two people gathered to discuss it, there were people already in the know who's purpose was to prevent people who knew from being together just to talk about the impossible which happened to be real.

The compassionate have an non-telepathic ability to wonder at what it must be like to be in the shoes of another person. It intrigued me what it must be like to be telepathic and I cottonned onto the fact that they lived in a world where people with voices in their head which weren't there were deemed mentally ill (and this label extended some threat of incarceration and torture against them such that they would not be keen to discuss the fact that they were telepathic.)

I went on a journey to achieve the same so called "mental disorder" recognising the realities which led to the labelling of witches by a society constructed out of lies where there are some telepaths at full liberty to do as they please and some telepaths in state of constant terror and confusion.

Some people suggest the use of psychotropic substance and speaking to a psychiatrist and committing suicide and all manner of horrendous things. I'm not opponent of a recreational tipple even if that comes in the form a cigarette but this is not the way in which telepathy is best acheived.

The first step is to realise that its going on. There are plenty of telepaths out there who just don't talk about. They have access to a very initimate part of you, more intimate than your public hairs and yet they don't go around shaming you because you were thinking about the dangleberry you're underpants and the other embarrassing every day things you would be slaughtered for if anyone ever found out. If there are people who are offended by the sight of niggers and jews, consider the level of tolerance of things required to see into the souls of others and accept these souls for what they are. Consider also that your own soul is in a glass vessel where it cannot hide from the spiritual realm. You can switch off your phone to prevent the Covid-19 Tracking API spying on you, wear a mask so that the surveillance apparatus can't recognise you but there is no place that anyone can hide from the spiritual realm because its within us.

(Now you can see the reason for invented tales about nano-particles and techno-neuralink. Its a cover up for an essential truth that the ungodly want to bury because when the world is united with God, those people have no place to hide. For the heavens to be considered a myth, they destroy the faith of the people they are deceiving. Stay away from televisions, but if you find yourself infront of one, don't believe a thing on it, neither be in favour nor against the things being said but be indifferent toward it. Be wary of the views of those who are guided by such machines. What do they know if they believe there is no heaven or they ritually worship the God of the dead. We live!)

If you came by the path I came, you would not need to give the intimacy of the situation a thought as the baptism of fire would have been ushered upon you before you realised what was going on. The matters that you intend to hear and feel are confidential matters due to their intimacy. You can find yourself in close attachment to another mans wife and if the man finds out he will consider it infidelity that he didn't even know his wife was so connected with another man. It can inflame jealousy and there are a great many opportunities for sparks of war to kindle. It is advised that you approach this in the manner of turning the other cheek at least at first. Being new to a world you didn't realise you were living in can introduce fresh understandings you weren't aware of before and perhaps the proverbial slap from someone more experienced is due but you don't realise it because the scales are still over your spiritual eyes. So don't mind taking a teaching at least at first but you will find that whole will to dominate in the netherworld as well and as you know from your experience of earth, those who treat others as they themselves would be treated tend to get along best without external forces acting against them. You're ideal "company" are those who have a mutual respect for one another. You will find "stupid little children" in the netherworld but these "stupid little children" are in fact godlike beings as worthy of mutual respect as yourself. You will come to realise that some of the "stupid little children" turn out to be highly adept adults and the ability to hear and feel things emanating from the souls of other creatures is only the beginning of a skillset that can include things like spiritual possession and all those things you thought were just movie themes.

You can move on to doing these things. Spiritual possession is considered to be a demonic rather than angelic activity but if that's so, I once found myself possessed by angels who were making it known they were possessing me so as to demonstrate that it was possible and how little I should be afraid when there were beings which guarded over me who had such power within them. There are a lot of possessings which go on and the people possessed don't even believe its going on. All I'm saying is that messing people around because of new found powers will dunk you straight back into the soup because where your going isnt life but the seat of life and the thing that life hates is death. Things which tend toward injuriousness are cast out, things which tend toward the sustainment and growth of life are cast in. Treat others the way you wish to be treated because they kind of like that stuff too.

Caveat's aside, now you know the best attitude toward getting off planet, rise slowly and carefully taking things in as you go but the first step into outerspace begins by getting off the ground.

One of the biggest impediments to telepathic development is a lack of faith that its going on. You have a testimony from a lot of people that psychic powers are real but you also have testimony from a lot of people that psychic powers are fraud. What you need is an experience giving you testimony within yourself that it is the truth. Seeing is truly believing. To believe something without seeing, its really only a maybe. To truly believe go and get some experience by deliberating to get an experience in a world where the truth is hidden like the moon behind the clouds, yet it can still be seen if you look for it carefully. To get an experience I suggest provoking the spirit to show itself by praying in the manner of a criminal plotting harm against that which the spirit protects. The one you plot harm against will move as though they know what they ought not to, if the theory of biological basis for behaviour posited by shrinkologists was anywhere near the truth. If you "see" animals as little human beings in a different shape with a harder life then it may be possible for you to acquire a revelation by this means from them. The swans already know the difference between a someone about to throw bread and someone about to throw stones. You will see the pigeons flee as a crazy walks through their environs. Walk with the same pace with inner intent to feed them bread, rather than flee, they will flock toward you. They know! If you don't "see" animals as beings not much different from humans then you will be limited to getting a revelation by provocative prayers against humans. The whole intent is to scare the spirit into showing itself rather than doing any actual harm, thus do not reveal yourself within the glass cage while engaged in reconaisence. When you provoke the spirit, you acquire a debt in that you provoked fear for your own gain. Pay this back immediately by healing prayers and prayers of gratitude toward the offended for what you have acquired such that any loss they have incurred are paid back straight away. To leave the debt sitting there causes a kind of interest to gain on it and later you may be expected to pay back eternal gratitude just to get the massive brush fire which has erupted off your back.

The last paragraph, entirely devoted to your pursuit of a having a testimony within yourself. Having faith that there is something is of fundamental importance since you are travelling to a place you cannot yet see and if you only have second hand opinions that such a place exists, you will give up quickly and never arrive.

Historic launch into the heavens in t-minus 10 seconds and counting, 10, 9, 8, main rocket engines ignited, 7, 6, 5, rocket scaffold de coupled, 4, 3, rocket thrust adjusted and ready for go, 2, 1, ... Now go to sleep.

Well its not sleep, but a you want to be in a deep state of relaxation for this. It is the very opposite of the tense drama of a rocket launch. The television world has a very sick sense of humour in keeping people deceived about the spiritual world which as you can tell from the appartment blocks that used to be churches, was once an ordinary part of life for almost everyone. Heresy and apostacy would not have been saying "I don't watch TV" or even "I don't go to church" but the rejection that the spiritual realm existed. We live in a very strange world to the one lived in by the people who constructed all those big stone religious buildings which were supposed to last for centuries and millenia.

Inner tranquility is a skill to master for those caught up in the bustle of post-industrialism.

Start by meditation. Find a relaxing spot then have a look at your immediate life circumstances. Did you order a pizza? Do you have some work to do before the morning? Are you expecting to be disturbed? Ideally you want to be in a position where if you fall asleep for hours, you will be unaffected in your day to day life. These days of meditation ahead for you are like the stablisers on a child's bike. Once you have reached into netherworld with an ability to remain within it, you will begin to learn to be there while going about you're daily life. The ability to step in and out of this may be important. I find it easy to step out of netherworld or ignore its callings when I am engaged in other work but there are those who find it impossible to step out of netherworld and I don't fully understand that whole state of being. I don't know how you will turn out once you are in full awareness of it, so I would let netherworld be your teacher, I'm just trying to get you to the place where google is a minor distraction to real wisdom.

So you will have set aside some time when you wont be disturbed and you have picked a nice comfortable spot. Do you need the toilet? Are you likely to be thirsty, hungry, sleepy. These biological needs should be considered before the meditation begins.

Now lie back and relax. You maybe have some bills to pay or there may be some circumstances that are affecting you at work but in the next few hours there's nothing much you can do about any of that so forget all of those worries for just now. Just now you are focussing on unfocussing from everything but relaxation.

As you let those worries pass away, you will notice things like the buzz of the fridge and the traffic going past your house. Maybe theres a neighbour with the TV up too loud and there's a variety of possible things that can distract you since you are focussing on nothing. Focus then on the wind. Maybe its the wind in the trees outside or the wind which comes off cars as they move along the road. Ignore the engines, listen to the wind. You will hear beats in this wind from cars travelling on a saturday night but its not only the wind from cars where there are vibrations which are "modulated" into the wind. Even the wind in the trees and the wind that blows off buildings have vibrations modulated within them. You can even hear subvibrations in the vibrations that go through running water pipes.

White noise. There are people who listen for the voices of dead using electrically generated white noise. This is not a great deal different except you are trying to atune your ears to the vibrations from those who are alive. If you listen in the far distance, you can hear things from very far away. It isnt just the cars right outside your window you are capable of hearing, you can hear the cars on roads which are very distant. A camping trip is a good place to meditate since there are far fewer disturbances in the wilderness and mountaintops than when you are at home but these places are exquisite luxuries because it will take a lot of practice meditations to be atuned to the point where you are picking out voices on the wind which were always there except they just sounded like shhhhhhh to you.

I live in a commuter town and I the main city used to sound like a football stadium experiencing permanent goals. You can hear for miles and you can attune your ear toward whatever it is you wish to pick out of all those noises. When you are attuned to hearing voices from very far away ... instead of listening to the vibrations from outside, listen to the vibrations inside your body. This will freak you out at first but you get the idea that parts of your body are talking to you once you start attuning yourself to internal vibrations with enough attentuation that you can hear "distant voices" now inside your own flesh. These are not your body parts talking to you, and its not your ear you are listening with but a faculty you have for atuning yourself to vibrations. Furthermore some of those "distant voices" you were listening to before, are not audio signals being picked up by the ear but the thoughts of people who are engaged in thought, reading, prayer, etc.

As you come to recognise the difference between the spiritual world and the audio world you will see that telepathy isnt like just one other world but several. There are forms of telepathy where you can hear the emanations coming directly from a person walking along the street. This is the kind of skill most people want to have but its the kind of skill most people don't want anyone to have. I tend to avoid that whole area of telepathy unless the person who emanates is comfortable with me tuning into them like that. I consider it a kind of violation to enter into that state around them unless they are okay with it. I have a moral compass. Don't expect that everyone with a telepathic skillset will behave with such respect. It's such a bizarre thing to be living in a world where everything is to be protected by memorised passwords and pin numbers and yet the very spiritual knowledge has been erased such that these types of security are so beyond insecure, it almost seems like the whole password security paradigm has been designed by someone who shot Jesus in the back, kicked him six foot under and the whole security paradigm is designed to make it look like the spiritual are crooked just for existing in a world designed to be intrinsically insecure due to their presence.

There are lots of resources on meditation. Some meditation is toward mindfulness, which is like praying, but telepathy is mindlessness, since you are trying to hear the prayers of others rather than present your own prayers. Don't underestimate the power of prayer because it is an actionless activity, in the full light of knowledge of where prayers go, your actionless activities can do all manner of things, including provoke the spirit to teach you of its own existence, and if you have the faith borne out of experience, there are seemingly miraculous ways in which you can answer the prayers from those you favour. I speak beneath the authority of Jesus (of the gospels) and not beyond it so my advice is to live your spiritual life in good accord with the law as commended by Jesus: to treat others the way you wish to be treated. If you step beyond this, repair the fault quickly and fairly. If you end up in the shit, you only have yourself to blame. As a little fish in a big pond, a lot of leeway will be afforded you by beings that treat you like second class, as you grow bigger, you will be treated more respectfully but you wont have the same leeway. Try to reach a state of mutual respect between yourself and all the creatures in the worlds which are both seen and unseen. Try to avoid those who seem incapable of extending such mutuality, as they multiply their enemies quickly.

I could drone on for longer but what I've given is alot to take in.

I forgot to add to my previous post....

If you are divided like this...you will not get into 5D.

images.jpeg.jpg

It is about whether you follow the Creator's universal law. Good vs Evil is dualistic (3D) concept.

I'm not promoting paedo, killing and all that stuff but on higher up what is good and evil blurs. It all depends.

Practise alchemy. Energy is energy, neither good nor bad. It's men who puts meaning to it to suit them.

If you think that we are all one, then you are at one with JS and BG as well as satan.

satan is part of you if we are all one. Think about that.

Edited by BridgeBuilder
On 11/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, BridgeBuilder said:

I forgot to add to my previous post....

If you are divided like this...you will not get into 5D.

images.jpeg.jpg

It is about whether you follow the Creator's universal law. Good vs Evil is dualistic (3D) concept.

I'm not promoting paedo, killing and all that stuff but on higher up what is good and evil blurs. It all depends.

Practise alchemy. Energy is energy, neither good nor bad. It's men who puts meaning to it to suit them.

If you think that we are all one, then you are at one with JS and BG as well as satan.

satan is part of you if we are all one. Think about that.

I read this two days ago and let it sink in and did some soul searching or shadow work as some may call it. I think I've gotten to a point where I used certain words to stop me from making bad decisions or thinking sad and angry all the time or to stop me from filling up with emotions completely so I don't suffer and get angry and sad at bad being done to me or to anyone in this world. I see evil for what it is as well as good. If I still kinda lean towards being good on some favoritism shit, can I still get into 6D or higher or do I have to be completely unbiased?

Edited by Demonstryt
On 11/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, BridgeBuilder said:

First of all, you can only save yourself. You can, by all means help people around you like what I am trying to do here but at the end of the day, they have to take it up and do it for themselves. This means study and practise. You don't go to higher heaven by chance.

Most people will end up in 2D. Certainly majority of religious folks who have been fed wrong information e.g. worshipping god and many other teachings such as there is no afterlife hasn't remembered who they are and because of these lower vibrational reason, they will be stuck in hell. That's a lot of people!

4D is holds information so it's like mental realm. You can access this but when you are there you cannot create.

So ideally you want to go higher than 5D. This is where you will find angels, gods (used to be human from ancient time) resides.

In this dark time, there are pumping out fear and heavy vibration everyday, you need to spiritually work out everyday, cleanse yourself to counter balance.

The more you get rid of dirt of you, you will be able to keep peace and bliss in your life even if you are in war.

It's like, if you are dirty and cook a meal, the meal will be laced with negativity.

Do you have any tools in your bag to raise vibration?

You will need to be manifesting things in your life right now. If you got a problem, great! It is there so that you can practice to bend the reality the way you want it.

You don't wait till you die to access the higher dimensions. You have to be doing it right now so that when you die, you are vibrating at that light/consciousness and can enter that realm. Do you see why most unprepared people end up in 2D now?

While everybody's been entertaining themselves I have been studying full time for a number of years.

Because, as you know, shit is going down in this realm and would not want to come back.

The benefit of keeping your vibration high is that as we separate from each other in this realm, I get to go to the parallel world of things working out while others remain in hellish world due to self maintained low vibration. Remember Mandela effect? We are separated into different realms and didn't even notice it. Only saw it as glitch.

I posted this video yesterday. Can you identify where you are? Unless you have gone through the whole circle, you haven't figured out who you are and what you are capable of.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15285-heros-journey/&do=findComment&comment=197990

The only tools in my bag I have to raise my vibration is by being my opinion of what pure is because everyone I feel has their own definition. But besides that, I just try to be a good person and do things that I would want done to me. But I saw the hero's journey video and I loved it and I took my time watching it. I would say I'm at the transformation stage after watching that video and really letting it sink in 

• Like 1
On 12/1/2020 at 1:56 PM, Demonstryt said:

I read this two days ago and let it sink in and did some soul searching or shadow work as some may call it. I think I've gotten to a point where I used certain words to stop me from making bad decisions or thinking sad and angry all the time or to stop me from filling up with emotions completely so I don't suffer and get angry and sad at bad being done to me or to anyone in this world. I see evil for what it is as well as good. If I still kinda lean towards being good on some favoritism shit, can I still get into 6D or higher or do I have to be completely unbiased?

I have an answer for you but you know I have reptilian stalkers in this forum and can't be teaching them all the good stuff unfortunately.

You are good.