Is the Mandela Effect evidence of Parallel Universes

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Off as in, just not like it normally has been. Neither positive or negative, just different in a way that's hard to explain. Just...off!

Yeah it does feel off. 

Not sure i was so angry yesterday and put my thoughts forward and told several people straight in the workplace also gave some feedback as was not happy and rightly so. Normally i would sit in the background. I never get that angry and don't usually complain. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2022 at 8:47 PM, TheConsultant said:

Also if a mind has to be present then if we weren't here nothing appearing material would exist and that is not the case.

If I apply even a second of logical thought to it how can that be true? If I said before I believe we essentially create the 99.99% however many recurring 9s empty space particle of light in the duality of the dual split experiment, then surely the 0.001% however many corresponding 0s before the 1% is solid matter, so far less solid than it is waving field by staggering margins, call it quantum field or aether. Or space-time - language doesn't matter there, its still interconnected as one thing whatever we call it. It would still be here? just wouldn't be solid any percent, logically speaking that is more true than it is not true. 

So yes I take that part back for sure, had to correct myself.

Edited by TheConsultant

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

If I apply even a second of logical thought to it how can that be true? If I said before I believe we essentially create the 99.99% however many recurring 9s empty space particle of light in the duality of the dual split experiment, then surely the 0.001% however many corresponding 0s before the 1% is solid matter, so far less solid than it is waving field by staggering margins, call it quantum field of aether. Or space-time - language doesn't matter there, its still interconnected as one thing whatever we call it. So yes I take that part back for sure, had to correct myself.

I study a lot physics and how interact with it. Being a keen astronomer I have bought some pretty high tech gear. With modern computers you can now see things outside standard reflected light. Infra red etc. If youve not tried it you should. It blows your mind

I took so many shrooms and LSD as when younger that I remember everything differently

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

I took so many shrooms and LSD as when younger that I remember everything differently

I don't have that experience to be honest. What did you understand things to be? I love Bill Hicks explanation personally, but it also fits what I believe to be true, so there is that! :P

Edited by TheConsultant

I don't have that experience to be honest. What did you understand things to be? I love Bill Hicks explanation personally, but it also fits what I believe to be true, so there is that! :P

Personally I believe that the dormant brain comes into play. Could explain why everthing is so vibrant and new. It really feel like you have different eyes and understanding.

Then again once me and my mates played crazy golf for 8 hours straight on Lsd.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

If I apply even a second of logical thought to it how can that be true? If I said before I believe we essentially create the 99.99% however many recurring 9s empty space particle of light in the duality of the dual split experiment, then surely the 0.001% however many corresponding 0s before the 1% is solid matter, so far less solid than it is waving field by staggering margins, call it quantum field or aether. Or space-time - language doesn't matter there, its still interconnected as one thing whatever we call it. It would still be here? just wouldn't be solid any percent, logically speaking that is more true than it is not true. 

So yes I take that part back for sure, had to correct myself.

The problem in a quantum universe is that all matter and lack of it can be in all states at the sane time. Completely crazy but true

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

The problem in a quantum universe is that all matter and lack of it can be in all states at the sane time. Completely crazy but true

Yes definitely well aware, most "matter" is plasma. Not a fan of quantum, other areas describe it far more simply, very succinctly and logically.

Edited by TheConsultant

Yes definitely well aware, most "matter" is plasma. 

Quantum in general has blown science away imo. Plasma etc as well. 

Some seriously head twisting stuff being developed and discovered

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Quantum in general has blown science away imo. Plasma etc as well. 

But still doesnt describe all phenomena. Understanding it differently and more completely doesn't stop experiments and discovery being possible it just understands those repeatable things in a more wholesome way?

I agree many very cool things coming out of it though, computing for sure, calculating parallel universes. That's what a qubit means I found out the other day. IF that isn't mind bending...

Where was the announcement of parallel universes? But quantum computers do that, per "qubit" meaning more parallels are calculable at once.

Edited by TheConsultant

But still doesnt describe all phenomena. Understanding it differently and more completely doesn't stop experiments and discovery being possible it just understands those repeatable things in a more wholesome way?

Definitely. Getting past the education barriers helps as well.

Could be said for most topics on this Forum.

We are all taught not to think

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2022 at 6:53 PM, TheConsultant said:

Not a fan of quantum

Same here. It's cruel to lock cats in boxes. Or was the cat dead before being locked in the box? Hmm ................................

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 3

On 5/7/2022 at 6:56 PM, Bombadil said:

Yep, there certainly is 😂

Fin-tastic invention! YouTuber builds a custom fish tank STROLLER so he can take his pet goldfish on walks around town with him

Huang 'Jerry' Xiaojie, a YouTuber based in Taipei, has developed a custom fish tank stroller in the hopes of taking his pet goldfish on walks around town with him. The tank portion is made from acrylic and sits in the middle of the stroller, ensuring the goldfish get a 360-degree view during their walks. It comes with a battery-powered filtration system, an air pump to supply the fish with oxygen, and even a lighting system.

1130585954_agoldfish.PNG.bf8526d2f38e9cc1133948595b5ca225.PNG

• 1 month later...

Was watching an old movie from the 70's, "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot", the other day. At the beginning of the film, Clint Eastwood's character is introduced in a scene where he is pretending to be a preacher. In the scene, and at another time early in the film, he refers to the "lamb lying down with the wolf", as he reads from the bible at the pulpit. 

I was not able to find any isolated scenes online, but the film is generally free to watch on a lot of online streaming services. The scene is within the first 15 minutes or so. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, Fluke said:

Is it me or is time getting quicker? Its quite frightening. 

The older you get the quicker it seems to go, personally I think it's because of perspective eg from a child's point of view you are always waiting for something , school bell to ring, school holidays, Xmas, birthdays to be older so you can do things by your self, get a car and drivers license etc etc. When your older you are more concerned with putting a roof over your head, food on the table and raising the kids ,all the things you looked forward (waiting for) to as a kid are no longer important  as birthdays and Christmas, just seem to roll on by and by the time you have retired you ask yourself where did all the time go it seems like a blink of the eye simply because you were simply too busy . Now when you become an old prick like me the perspective has done a 180, because you are not looking forward to birthdays they seem to roll around quicker and quicker

Whether right or wrong just my thoughts on the subject

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 4:00 AM, Bombadil said:

Definitely. Getting past the education barriers helps as well.

Could be said for most topics on this Forum.

We are all taught not to think

I came top of the class in that, I never think before I open my mouth , I like to be just as surprised as everyone else

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2022 at 3:35 AM, TheConsultant said:

particle of light in the duality of the dual split experiment,

I know this is out of context ,but with regards to the double slit experiment, I think science in general places too much emphasis on the standard Copenhagen interpretation, because you can get the exact same outcome with fluid dynamics which modern experiments have proven, however it was known about at the time but entirely disregarded for the present explanation 

1 hour ago, peter said:

I know this is out of context ,but with regards to the double slit experiment, I think science in general places too much emphasis on the standard Copenhagen interpretation, because you can get the exact same outcome with fluid dynamics which modern experiments have proven, however it was known about at the time but entirely disregarded for the present explanation 

Fluid dynamics are similar to field theory in that it is calculable and predictable when not thinking in terms of particles, sciences are dancing around aether at every turn and not ever just stepping back from it and realising it is the glue that unifies all of physics, and sciences across the board - Michaelson-Morley experiment disproved nothing - it was a poorly thought out experiment to detect something that is omnidirectional, not on the traverse plane, putting an interferometer on the other axial plane shows it exists quite clearly (the scalar part of electromagnetism which gives rise to "spooky action at a distance" and 'quantum entanglement' - "gravitational waves" point towards what we name gravity as being like everything else, a wave within a medium - space and counterspace - lightning is an electrical discharge towards counterspace, not just down to ground

Think about the right-hand rule, apply that to waves of 'material', predictable, then apply that to particles - putting it simply, particle science is never going to understand overarching umbrella mechanics coming from the perspective of particles!
220px-Right_hand_rule_cross_product.svg.png

Edited by TheConsultant

The right hand rule ,it's been a long time since I've herd that term, from memory it was used to predict magnetic flux  direction produced in the  coils of an electric motor and therefore the rotational direction of the rotor I wouldn't have thought it would be applied to particle physics

We seem to have the same ideas but using different terminology, what I call the quantum vacuum energy field which holds everything together and all matter is created you call the aether

On 5/6/2022 at 9:51 AM, DaleP said:

He time travelled and captured the moment as proof. He has no idea that's what happened though.

How else do you explain a WW2 plane in 2022?

There are still WW2 planes flying in 2022

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:45 PM, peter said:

I wouldn't have thought it would be applied to particle physics

My point entirely :)

"what I call the quantum vacuum energy field which holds everything together and all matter is created you call the aether" - not entirely sure why it wouldn't let me quote you again

I guess at the fundamental level the terminology is entirely irrelevant as it is the mechanism(s) at play being the crux of it all. As I understand it, Aether would be the 'quantum field' as a comparison, 'quantum vacuum energy field' would be what others call "zero point energy", "universal energy", "gravity field energy", or the universal null that maxwell equations calculated that the flux density of zero-point energy is of the order of 1093 grams per cm3 (10 with 93 zeroes after it, I couldn't get the correct formatting for that). Which is absolutely staggering amounts of free floating energy in what we call empty space or quantum vacuum energy field or any other phrase we wish to come up with. That said though quantum is meaningless when attempting to describe infinity, quanta is a quantity or countable, infinity is not. 

Ultimately though is it the same mechanism behind it? very probably. 

Edited by TheConsultant

Euronews just announced the death of legendary actor Jean Louis Trintigant.

Now I could have sworn this happened a few weeks ago, because it reminded me of my time in the 90s when I was big on World Cinema and I was gonna check out the Three Colours trilogy again.

Another glitch? Anyone else remember his death a few weeks ago, and not on the 17th June?

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Euronews just announced the death of legendary actor Jean Louis Trintigant.

Now I could have sworn this happened a few weeks ago, because it reminded me of my time in the 90s when I was big on World Cinema and I was gonna check out the Three Colours trilogy again.

Another glitch? Anyone else remember his death a few weeks ago, and not on the 17th June?

It's alright anti facts it's normal to get a bit confused at your age. Go and put some bargain hunt on and take your fish oils 😉

• Haha 1