Is the Mandela Effect evidence of Parallel Universes

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, JCP said:

As a disclaimer, please be aware that my comments and beliefs are changing daily and I'm still trying to wrap my head around this quantum field thing.

Since we are all connected, I think it is both. It may start with an individual or group of individuals, but the connection between us affects the whole collective.

To my understanding, you cannot do a quantum experiment without an observer. Without an observer, you have an energy/information waveform, that will transform into matter (particles) once observed. When you look away, matter reverts back into energy. Einstein's E=MC squared supports this idea that mind and matter are correlated. A mind always has to be present because it will influence the outcome.

There is a field of information beyond space and time - beyond light where everything is unified.

If you have the interest, check out the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know!?" ........... but bring your popcorn and refreshments because it's a 3 hr flick.

What the Bleep Do We Know postulates the existence of a spiritual connection between the realms of quantum physics and consciousness, demonstrating this through inspiring visual effects, story-telling and interviews with experts. The narrative follows a fictional photographer, Amanda, through her emotional and existential journey of life. Her perceptions of reality are challenged and she begins to realize how the material world is impacted by the consciousness of individuals and groups.

Pertaining directly to your comment, a much shorter video (11:52) by Joe Dispenza called "How to Bend Reality" might help answer the questions at hand.

nice comments, seen that what the bleep documentary before! definitely interesting. Will check out the Joe Dispenza video.

Everything is unified because its the aether, everything is the aether, its one field. Light of all types is the aether waving, waves dont exist in and of themselves something has to be waving a medium of some sort and that is according to quantum, quantum foam, quantum fields, whilst others would postulate that it is and was always the aether.

E=MC2 means energy and matter are interchangeable and the same, it also shows how it travels. Doubling over distance in all directions, exactly how light and sound travel. Also if a mind has to be present then if we weren't here nothing appearing material would exist and that is not the case.

I think we see particles because we believe we will see them, this is not a material world at all its hallucination that we on some level agree upon at the fundamental level, even if based on lies?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

so we literally create our own reality? is that individual or collective? 

Brings me to a thought, double slit experiment without an observer would not contain particles as we hallucinate them as we (our thinking) is the duality of that experiment.

Everything is light.

Individually.

This is why you don't have to wake everyone.

You make the right decision for yourself and change the storyline and everyone will move around you. You are the centre of the Universe.

Look at Ariana's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLHSlExFis

Edited by DaleP

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Individually.

This is why you don't have to wake everyone.

You make the right decision for yourself and change the storyline and everyone will move around you. You are the centre of the Universe.

Look at Ariana's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLHSlExFis

Well that goes against everything being connected. Also occult societies may beg to differ on it just being individual? That said I'll happily watch Ariana wriggle her hips about 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Well that goes against everything being connected. Also occult societies may beg to differ on it just being individual? That said I'll happily watch Ariana wriggle her hips about 

She even shows multiverse at 1'46' and the dome later on. 😛

I don't think it goes against oneness.

Oneness doesn't mean we do kunbaya. Your neighbour doesn't have to come to your house when you want to take a piss...... if you think about it. You are still one.

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

I don't think it goes against oneness.

Oneness doesn't mean we do kunbaya. Your neighbour doesn't have to come to your house when you want to take a piss...... if you think about it. You are still one.

Ha! I would hate my neighbours to come over not even remotely interested in that. 

What I mean is occult societies use collective power rather than individual, the sum is greater than the individual, even though each one has something to give. Not saying its how reality is made, but its definitely how they operate

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Ha! I would hate my neighbours to come over not even remotely interested in that. 

What I mean is occult societies use collective power rather than individual, the sum is greater than the individual, even though each one has something to give. Not saying its how reality is made, but its definitely how they operate

I don't know which book you've been reading but it's possible that you've been conned with that theory?

OR that the elites aren't as powerful as we are made to think? I believe one person can do a lot of damage. It's not how big your weapon is....it's how you use it. 😁

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DaleP said:

I don't know which book you've been reading but it's possible that you've been conned with that theory?

OR that the elites aren't as powerful as we are made to think? I believe one person can do a lot of damage. It's not how big your weapon is....it's how you use it. 😁

its from experience.

Edited by TheConsultant

27 minutes ago, DaleP said:

We have a live case of time travel, a member has just slipped back in 1944? and posted a video. 😁

Told ya, be careful with your thoughts, you may just manifest a war situation.... It's a warning.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/12473-nick-myer/&status=489&type=status

Yeah, what is that all about?

The guy talks about the 5G/Streetlighting being "weaponised" (something I don't exactly disagree with), and then a WW2 bomber comes along and circles him.

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, what is that all about?

The guy talks about the 5G/Streetlighting being "weaponised" (something I don't exactly disagree with), and then a WW2 bomber comes along and circles him.

He time travelled and captured the moment as proof. He has no idea that's what happened though.

How else do you explain a WW2 plane in 2022?

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 3:37 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't have any specific examples to hand, but there have definitely been occasions in the past where things have seemed 'off', though I've often just brushed them off as 'faulty memories'.

Like when I've had conversations with people, and they will reminisce about things, "you remember the time when you..." etc and I have no idea what they're talking about.

There's a bit of parkland near me that I sometimes like to go and have a walk through. There have been occasions when I start walking along the main path, and the place just seems different: certain trees, bushes and overgrowth either not where I remember them, or have vanished altogether.

I also keep referring to past events from "a few years ago" even though they may have happened 15 to 20 years ago.

It may be the case that time is being manipulated, but it is equally likely that our memories are being manipulated, and that is relatively easy to do now collectively on a grand scale, if people are able to rewrite or 'edit' the past.

Interesting you say this, I do the same. I put it down to time speeding up and even perhaps for me, down to not wanting to accept I am getting older. But, even today I was thinking that time seems to have gone so fast in an abnormal way for what preceded it. Time is very different these days no doubt. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 7:14 AM, Fluke said:

Strange this was released day of the Ukraine invasion or day after

Very strange video. The 'narration' sounds almost exactly like that famous interview with the 'bystander' actor who started to 'plant' the narrative in the public about terrorists and 'building fell probably due to the extreme heat' or something along those lines. The guys background is all very suss too as his his 'story' that he had published the video on YouTube years ago but inadvertently put it on 'private'. His retirement video on his channel and his speech towards the end almost sound like he is admitting that the video got him many 'gigs' after with the likes of the Pentagon. You have to ask why the video was held back if like some of the other videos of that day, they intended to use it. Very suss. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 7:40 AM, KingKitty said:

In all seriousness, just from a pop culture perspective. Since we've entered the 2000's, there hasn't been anything that has been created that is original. Clothes/fashions, music, television, movies...all of it simply borrows from all the past cultures, namely from the 1940's through the 1980's. The "Hipster" movement was/is a perfect example of this idea. Their wardrobes consisted of things borrowed from 50's through the 80's. Technology for making, creating, marketing, selling of all things popular culture has changed/evolved/advanced, but there is nothing new being sold when it comes to music, movies, television.

As some have suggested, it's as if the world as we know it ended sometime near the end of 1999 and we have been existing in a simulation since. And, the "program" that created/creates our perceived reality can not actually "create" anything....(a genuine limitation a real AI machine/program would have)...so, it simply borrows from all of our past popular cultures. Of course, an alien entity could also be void of human creativity and would need to do much the same. It is said some aliens are quite intimidated by human creativity. I'm pretty sure that's who's bangin' on my walls when I play my guitars.

This all still can play a part in or be a part of the MF. Perhaps a certain percentage of us had to "relive" a portion of our lives in order to sync us all up with the new perceived dimension? Perhaps they had a few technical gaffes and continuity errors in the process? Perhaps I've had too much of the catnip this afternoon? Hell no! Tonight I'm gonna party like it's...

So interesting that you say this because just yesterday in conversation with a friend in relation to the 'new' Top Gun movie and the Jurassic Park movie coming out, I was saying "is there nothing original made anymore'. She suggested that it is because Hollywood is very strict on 'funding' these days and so 'do not want to take any risks' so they are more likely to keeping remaking movies that were successful. I don't buy it at all and came back with it seems to be another way of dumbing people down, or perhaps they don't even need to try anymore because people are so hypnotised they will keep watching the same thing over and over not even realising they have seen it before. I did not push my friend because she gets all her info from Reddit and there is only so much my brain can take of trying to argue that bullshit and we just end up arguing 😃

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2022 at 5:50 PM, JCP said:

Could the Mandela Effect have anything to do with the way our minds perceive, create and remember reality?

..................... Then there's the theory a man named Nick Hinton posted on Twitter that went viral, detailing how the world actually ended in 2012 as the Mayans predicted, and that we’re now living in an alternate reality.

Conspiracy theory suggesting the world ended in 2012 - Nick Hinton

https://thechive.com/2019/09/18/conspiracy-theory-suggesting-the-world-ended-in-2012-will-blow-your-mind-39-photos/

This so fascinating and thanks for posting Nick Hinton's stuff as I had never come across this. What is very weird is I knew I had posted an ad on Gumtree in Australia a long time ago (assuming it was around 2015 or so) asking "Are we living in a Computer Simulation", well I just looked through my old emails (as the ad is long gone is time sensitive) and I posted that ad on 5/02/2013, I am really blown away actually because I had no idea it was that long ago and after reading through some of the Nick Hinton stuff I felt strongly that I should check when I posted that Gumtree ad. Now I am not claiming to be some special person here as I know many others are feeling things are off and the whole ME stuff, but I am kinda freaked that my intuition knew something may have changed!! 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
Edit due to date error
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This so fascinating and thanks for posting Nick Hinton's stuff as I had never come across this. What is very weird is I knew I had posted an ad on Gumtree in Australia a long time ago (assuming it was around 2015 or so) asking "Are we living in a Computer Simulation", well I just looked through my old emails (as the ad is long gone is time sensitive) and I posted that ad on 5/02/2013, I am really blown away actually because I had no idea it was that long ago and after reading through some of the Nick Hinton stuff I felt strongly that I should check when I posted that Gumtree ad. Now I am not claiming to be some special person here as I know many others are feeling things are off and the whole ME stuff, but I am kinda freaked that my intuition knew something may have changed!! 

I believe that intuition is much more powerful than intellect and I never ignore it. It is the whisper of the soul, and can be trusted.

Rumi Quote On Intuition Image

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JCP said:

I believe that intuition is much more powerful than intellect and I never ignore it. It is the whisper of the soul, and can be trusted.

Rumi Quote On Intuition Image

Yes, I totally agree on intuition. I do have a strong intuition which has developed over the years. The feeling of living in a computer simulation probably began right after the 2012 period that the Mayan's predicted, culminating in me asking that question on the Gumtree website. I sometimes try to talk myself out of intuition, the conscious mind doubting what I am feeling is correct. In fact just yesterday before reading this thread for the first time in many weeks and the Nick Hutton stuff, I was going through this 'bind'; do I trust my intuition or could it be wrong/paranoia. This whole reading of the thread and looking up when I posted that ad on Gumtree has reminded me that I need to trust my intuition and let this person go from my life. Quite synchronistic. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The feeling of something being "off" just grows with each passing week. Things are definitely not what they were.

It sure does. Pretty much everything is 'off' at the moment. The only thing that seems to be progressing is technology and destruction, everything else is stagnating; no new and interesting movies, music is crap, even this morning (it is morning here in Australia) I was thinking even sport appears to have stagnated. We have the like of Nadal, Federer and Djokovic STILL at the top of the game, in snooker the 'class of 92' are still dominating the game with 3 in the semi-finals recently. Time is speeding up to the point that months are going faster than weeks used to and years are going by like months. 

Still can't get my head around that snooker thing. 30 yrs down the line and those guys are still beating the rest of them. Where are the kids? And why can't they do what every generation before them did....ie take over the mantle. What's wrong with the current crops of snooker and tennis players.

And after the Leicester "miracle" of 2016, football's dull as fuck again. Same old four or five teams.

• Like 1

Yeah the snooker thing is a weird one. Although snooker is often seen as a non-physical sport and played by people of all ages, historically the best players got worse with age like Hendry and Davis. Yet here we are with O'Sullivan, Williams and Higgins all still better than the newer crop, maybe it is just an anomaly but it is weird for me. Higgins and Williams had also almost 'given up' and had been slipping down the rankings but are able to start practicing regularly again and get back to being at the top which is weird. Even in the womens game Serena Williams has been at the top forever, now admittedly she might be a dude but it is weird. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The feeling of something being "off" just grows with each passing week. Things are definitely not what they were.

Off? 🤨

I feel a new phase/chapter has just started.

We've had an eclipse about a week ago. Biggy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Still can't get my head around that snooker thing. 30 yrs down the line and those guys are still beating the rest of them. Where are the kids? And why can't they do what every generation before them did....ie take over the mantle. What's wrong with the current crops of snooker and tennis players.

And after the Leicester "miracle" of 2016, football's dull as fuck again. Same old four or five teams.

The other thing I wonder and may be I am way off but, is it possible that the way society is shaped is not 'producing' these types of personalities any more? We often say that us that bit older fear for these newer generations as they hardly ever experience life, they don't 'play-out' as kids but spend their time in front of screens, they lack emotional self-regulation, they seem to have no resilience, and there seems to be a real lack of creativity.

Maybe we are seeing the results of this degradation of ingenuity, creativity, lived experience (how many times do we see people at concerts and events 'experiencing' it through their smart-phone, not living it in the flesh), empathy and social skills as well as many other things. Maybe we are seeing al this play out in the lack of new top level sportspeople, artists and any new ideas played out in movies etc. Even in football Messi and Ronaldo have been the best players for the last 15 years. It is like the world has been 'paused'. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 9:32 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

So interesting that you say this because just yesterday in conversation with a friend in relation to the 'new' Top Gun movie and the Jurassic Park movie coming out, I was saying "is there nothing original made anymore'. She suggested that it is because Hollywood is very strict on 'funding' these days and so 'do not want to take any risks' so they are more likely to keeping remaking movies that were successful. I don't buy it at all and came back with it seems to be another way of dumbing people down, or perhaps they don't even need to try anymore because people are so hypnotised they will keep watching the same thing over and over not even realising they have seen it before. I did not push my friend because she gets all her info from Reddit and there is only so much my brain can take of trying to argue that bullshit and we just end up arguing 😃

I believe that is in the most part correct, ultimately for these people its all about making money.

But still, it would appear strange to spend huge sums of money to 'recreate' an old film that has been seen many times, to then make money from people watching the same film again.

Of course, by remaking old films, it does allow the opportunity to 'rewrite' certain aspects, or even change characters, in order to push or promote 'current agendas'.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

Off? 🤨

I feel a new phase/chapter has just started.

We've had an eclipse about a week ago. Biggy.

Off as in, just not like it normally has been. Neither positive or negative, just different in a way that's hard to explain. Just...off!

• Like 1