Is the Mandela Effect evidence of Parallel Universes

When Mandela fulfilled his lifetime ambition to liberate South Africa by becoming President some people were confused. They distinctly remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison. How is this possible. Did our time line converge with an alternate universe. Did God allow Mandela to change his past? How could it be that he died in prison and also led South Africa.

• Like 1

I find the Mandela Effect fascinating. I watched some videos by a guy going by Harmony Mandela Effect on Youtube trying to explain the physics behind it - a lot of it went over my head but essentially modern physics considers 2 areas: Classical (large scale) and Quantum (small). And the holy grail is in trying to match up the 4 universal forces (gravity, strong nuclear, weak nuclear and electromagnetic). Supposedly they are close with String Theory allowing for 10 dimensional time-space. However, this guys suggests there is a third area of physics (Dark Physics) which lies between the Classical and Quantum and String Theory, when applied in this case, works for a 26 dimensional Universe.

This is the guy's channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBEqQz5WmXoVj0NGfXXhHtw/videos

Here's part one of his Throne of God series. It's pretty complicated stuff but worth a watch in my opinion:

Edited by Not Thoth

I reckon its caused by TV. They say theres people who cant tell the difference between TV and the real world and that sounds totally crazy but I will admit to being one of those people and thats why I dont watch it. What and idiot I must look to people who, just like me, also cannot tell the difference between TV and the real world and dont realise it.

Of course we all know that when Bob Cryer is on The Bill going, "right lads, Mrs Jones is being annoyed by some yobs, go and tell them yobs to clear off" that Bob Cryer is really just an actor and all the stuff going on on TV is just fiction but ...

When we see police doing do many good deeds on TV, we might not notice the reality of the real world where very few of them are ever doing good deeds like they are on the TV and most of them are just giving out fines for victimless crimes like speeding. When you haven't watched TV for a while, you really notice how far from reality the depictions of things on TV actually are. When you have been born in it and raised in it and you have never left it then all the unbalanced depictions sways your perception of the world so much that you think there are a lot more police doing good deeds than there really are.

Nelson Mandela is dead. It was on TV and the TV assures us that the TV would never lie but then Nelson Mandela is still alive and the TV assures us that the TV would never lie. You must be going mad if you thought you saw somethng on TV which suggests the TV lied about something. That could never happen. No big deal its just a news story, so you were mistaken about Nelson Mandela being dead, so whats going on about Nelson Mandela now? Nothing important. Whats on the other side? Oh that guy got out of jail. Seems so wrong that he was deprived of freedom for so long. Thats good. I wonder if theres a movie on TV tonight? Born Free? The A-Team? A group of vietnam veterans put in prison for a crime they didnt commit. Hmm that sounds interesting.

The whole works is engineered into seasons. Star Wars (rebellion against the empire) is hardly the type of film thats going to be playing in downtown Iraq at the height of the occupation. Thats wartime, but this stuff is all well engineered during peace time too. Its unthinkable that the TV could be lying to us but the amount of stuff I've seen thrown down memory holes in the time I've questioned everything on it, assures me I'm right to question everything believed by the people who watch it. We are a democracy and we are not surveillance state and we are unlike the eastern bloc countries which are not democracies but propaganda regimes which keep their civilian population under extreme levels of observation. We should be thankful to live in a free country. Along comes John Major. Could never happen here, but it happenned. Any mention of it on TV? They told the voter what the voter wanted long before the voter even got a say. If democracy is the ruler, then TV is the rulers owner. As for who owns the TV, its just a man with a marketing team and they are subject to errors in the narratives of lies they tell from season to season.

Thats all the Mandela Effect is in my view. Errors which occur because of cracks in the paint of the false picture they are always painting.

A lot of examples of this 'Mandela effect' that are often quoted are probably just down to 'faulty memory' or just misremembering.

See here for some of the commonly used 'trivial' examples:

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g28438966/mandela-effect-examples/

All of those are irrelevant to me.

As I see it, we experience our own reality from our own perspective, along our own timeline if you like. Other people may experience their own 'blips' but it wouldn't really affect our own perception of reality. And equally, if you experience your own 'blip', other people wouldn't know what you were talking about.

37 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

A lot of examples of this 'Mandela effect' that are often quoted are probably just down to 'faulty memory' or just misremembering.

See here for some of the commonly used 'trivial' examples:

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g28438966/mandela-effect-examples/

All of those are irrelevant to me.

As I see it, we experience our own reality from our own perspective, along our own timeline if you like. Other people may experience their own 'blips' but it wouldn't really affect our own perception of reality. And equally, if you experience your own 'blip', other people wouldn't know what you were talking about.

I believe its a lot more than that, that every decision you make creates a alternate reality. This is the matrix. When you die you get to go back through your life and change decisions and create a path to enlightenment. A way out of the maze. I think that there are different degrees of death and we experience these as alternative realities. Just once in a while these realities converge and this I believe is the Mandela Effect

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I believe its a lot more than that, that every decision you make creates a alternate reality. This is the matrix. When you die you get to go back through your life and change decisions and create a path to enlightenment. A way out of the maze. I think that there are different degrees of death and we experience these as alternative realities. Just once in a while these realities converge and this I believe is the Mandela Effect

I agree there's a lot more to this. Our own 'timeline' is merely what we are experiencing in the 'now', as David Icke himself would put it.

There could well be all manner of parallel universes and alternate realities, all created from our own individual decisions and actions. And they all very much 'coexist' alongside our own 'reality', though we don't perceive them as such.

There is no 'time', everything that has ever happened or ever will, is all around us. Sometimes one's perception of time encounters a 'glitch' and another reality could manifest itself, which is maybe why some people see ghosts and others don't for example.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mandela effect is fascinating whether you believe in it or not; because it refers to an actual real phenomena, which is people remembering things entirely differently to how they happened. 

So on one level, it's a 'conspiracy' in which CERN caused ripples in the fabric of space time reality with their Hadron collider, and this causes some people to remember C3P0 as entirely gold, BUT

On another level it is like a combination of false memory and mass hallucination.

It's fascinating.

It was the very first conspiracy theory I became aware of. I can still remember spending like a whole weekend just watching video after video about it, absorbing all of the information. Such fond memories. I love it when I first become aware of a new theory and spend literally dozens of hours thinking deeply about it.