Jump to content

The eye of horus: celebrity black eyes


Macnamara

Recommended Posts

On 11/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, Macnamara said:

have you noticed how many celebrities sport a black eye for a while? Could this be part of an occult initiation ritual to match the eye of horus that is taken by Set?

 

This image from the newspapers today made me remember this whole thing:

Kelly Osbourne turns her new eye patch into a fashion statement as she grabs lunch with pals after suffering a mascara-related injury

By Carly Johnson For Dailymail.com

Published: 03:50, 18 November 2020 | Updated: 10:15, 18 November 2020

35801936-8960289-image-m-88_160566809716

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8960289/Kelly-Osbourne-turns-eye-patch-fashion-statement-grabs-lunch-pals.html

 

Donald Marshall, who worked with the dark illuminati in the cloning centers, claims the "black eye" is actually the person being "vrilled".  This is an injection of an alien entity into the person, taking him/her over.  This is how and why they are capable of inhuman, empathy-lacking actions and decisions.  A lot simpler to refer to it as simply a dark initiation, but there are facts leading to more.  The events in our world that are orchestrated in what can only be described as a superhuman way are performed by higher intelligences (possible a form of AI), as they are far too synchronized and cleverly patterned as to defy human ability.  You have to really research to see this, but it will become VERY evident once you do so.  Start with "Pentagram of Blood" website, it's a little scary, but shows how the "9/11" events and mass shootings are all very connected and synchronized.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2021 at 5:13 PM, Unity8 said:

 as they are far too synchronized and cleverly patterned as to defy human ability.  You have to really research to see this, but it will become VERY evident once you do so.  Start with "Pentagram of Blood" website, it's a little scary, but shows how the "9/11" events and mass shootings are all very connected and synchronized.  

 

i can already see how synchronised it all is

 

there is clearly a command and control structure at work with various gatherings such as davos and bilderberg being nothing more than ways in which the game plan is passed down to middle manager level people

 

you only have to look at this covid scamdemic and how all the governments of the 5 eyes countries and many more besides are in lockstep to see how much reach the cabal have

 

I do believe that initiation is about synching people with the central intelligence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark Wahlberg reveals injury to eye in social media clip: 'Don’t ask!!!'

By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:24 EST, 17 November 2021 | Updated: 00:04 EST, 18 November 2021

Mark Wahlberg took to Instagram on Wednesday to reveal that his left eye was bandaged up, presumably due to an unforeseen injury.

The 50-year-old star of films like The Fighter and Boogie Nights was seen in a brief clip on the social media site in which he was seated and had his head positioned showing off the right side of his profile.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10215423/Mark-Wahlberg-reveals-injury-eye-social-media-clip-Dont-ask.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Adam Sandler sports a black eye on GMA... as actor reveals he had a cell phone mishap: 'There's nothing cool about this'

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 16:40, 7 June 2022 | Updated: 16:40, 7 June 2022

58754595-10893049-Adam_Sandler_appeared_

Adam explained it to the hosts: 'This is something I have to discuss right? I was in bed, middle of the night, you know how they tuck in your sheets, somebody tucked in the sheets too much.' Adding: 'I had my phone in the middle of the bed. I kick my feet up, untuck it. The phone went flying and it hit me in the head. I refuse to acknowledge it. I felt blood. I said something's going on but I got to sleep. Kept sleeping. Woke up and...'

GMA co-host George Stephanopoulos said: 'That is the most elaborate black eye story I ever heard.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-10893049/Adam-Sandler-reveals-got-BLACK-EYE-GMA-appearance.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something deeply sickening seeing all those black eyes.

Sinister wet robots.

Although, I'll bet there's a list somewhere accounting for those who haven't had the black eye?

 

At least we know its not the eye of Odin - for wisdom, as they fell at the first hurdle! ;)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Kiteran said:

There's a telegram channel I follow that believes that these celebs are being cloned and the technology is implanted through the left eye. Very fishy. 

 

An important story to freemasons is that of hiram abiff who is struck three times

 

So i think some sort of occult ritual is being done that involves the initiate being struck as a kind of psychodrama

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

jogging fall or occult initiation? Who the hell knows?

He's running: Jeremy Corbyn, 73, reveals he fell over while JOGGING after turning up to support striking rail workers with a black eye and split lip - but says he won't stop

  • He attended rail strike pickets today with a massive shiner under his left eye
  • Former Labour leader, 73, said he fell over while jogging in north London
  • Said: 'Me and the tree root collided and I collided with the ground afterwards'

By David Wilcock, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 11:37 BST, 18 August 2022 | Updated: 13:58 BST, 18 August 2022

61499425-0-image-a-21_1660818503329.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11123411/Jeremy-Corbyn-73-reveals-fell-RUNNING-shows-picket-line-sporting-black-eye.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

The celebrity black eye represents the anal rape of children. They are advertising what they are and what they do. Nothing is hidden anymore. They keep exposing themselves and mocking the public for not doing anything about it. Humans need to stop the blame and ego games. Are we really going to tolerate these disgusting abominations much longer?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

In this clip of some of the UK Column crew speaking in motherwell, Alex Thompson talks @20 minutes of their recent conversation with a muslim scholar who had talked about the muslims anti-christ having only one eye. Alex speaks about how such a one eyed person would have only the faculty of cognitive reasoning.

 

My understanding is that the sides of the brain control opposite sides of the body so the left brain would control the right eye. Celebrities often sport black LEFT eyes as if someone has struck out the right hemisphere of the brain to ritually impress the ides that as luciferians they are of the left brain which is to say imbalanced INTELLECT:

 

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-columns-first-motherwell-meet-up-part-1-of-2

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 12:13 PM, Unity8 said:

Donald Marshall, who worked with the dark illuminati in the cloning centers, claims the "black eye" is actually the person being "vrilled".  This is an injection of an alien entity into the person, taking him/her over.  This is how and why they are capable of inhuman, empathy-lacking actions and decisions.  A lot simpler to refer to it as simply a dark initiation, but there are facts leading to more.  The events in our world that are orchestrated in what can only be described as a superhuman way are performed by higher intelligences (possible a form of AI), as they are far too synchronized and cleverly patterned as to defy human ability.  You have to really research to see this, but it will become VERY evident once you do so.  Start with "Pentagram of Blood" website, it's a little scary, but shows how the "9/11" events and mass shootings are all very connected and synchronized.  

 

This is amazing information.  I've been perplexed by this black eyed phenomenon for some time now, with no real explanation on why its happening.  I figured it was nothing to do with good, as all these people are scumbags to begin with, but I always figured it had to do with the Luciferian agenda.  The injection of an alien entity is interesting, although I don't know much about it.  Is it something injected under the eye, dripped in the eye?  I mean, this alien entity could be as small as bacteria...something that affects certain sections of our brain.  Very interesting.  Thanks for the Pentagram of Blood website.  I perused through it and bookmarked it for further research.

https://pentagramofblood.com/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

A crucial key is to take into consideration that these "imhuman people" (as I call them) were brought up in these harsh satanic families and programmed from a very early age. They are robots more or less.  Stuart WIlde, a famous metaphysician, said that these souls are ones which have failed in previous lives, preferring to live around those attracted to wealth, fame, prestige.  They cannot resist the desire to reincarnate in the same circumstances, these  behavior patterns are so imbedded in their consciousness.  Psychics and mystics say also (as an example) that Bill and Hillary Clinton were lovers in many previous lives, one of which was an incarnation in the French Royalty in (I believe) the 1600's.  I've forgotten which person Hillary was, it was a cruel female monarch though, a famous one.  So taking this into consideration, we've really got to realize that we're  all part of one big family. We're all connected whether we like it or not.  I'm not endorsing at all what they do, in fact these people are now extremely evil (though I've heard Hillary was executed, and we're now seeing her clone.  She also had her soul "shelved" to totally negate her empathy) and most likely will have to go under personality disintegration and start all over.  They say the Queen of England is now not permitted to reincarnate on this planet due to what she has done to people.  Jeanette Archer, an SRA survivor, claims she was abused by the royals when she was 5 after her parents gave her over to them.  She says they have two rooms in the basement of Windsor Castle where they torture children (for adrenachrome and other purposes) and sexually abuse them.  They are so very sick and psychopathic that most would not even comprehend it.  Some of these people minds have almost totally gone over to evil, with levels of psychopathy that shouldn't exist.  I've seen a few videos of the actions of how they torture people (I only watched to see if it was true), and have discovered since that there is much worse that they do.  They also have prisons and cities far away from any other communities where they will take people who resist the NWO.  They have all sorts of very evil creatures and hybridized soldiers (armies) that they intend to let loose on society.  The riots and violence in our cities by the youth is only the very beginnings of this mess. I think also the 5G and these vaxxines (later microchips and electronic tattoo) will create absolute mayhem in society.  They believe that this chaos creates the change necessary to bring about their society, leaving out the Source Creator.  They are wanting a world ruled by the Dark (what some term "Satan" who is really a group of demonic entities).  

      The "black eye" syndrome is the mark of the initiation of any person into the cabal, which is totally controlled by evil.  DM said that this is nothing but them being "vrilled" (vril - a crab like species that lives underground, which parasites off a person's body).  The  evil cabal takes an unsuspecting victim (usually someone who has "sold their soul" - you can't "sell your soul") into a room where they have one of these creatures and sicks it on them.  It sends a probiscus from it's mouth that enters through the pupil, wrapping around the brain.  It takes over the person's mind, basically "killing" the old person and assuming their identity.  This is ONE FORM of inititiation.  Another form is done by a Reptilian being who assumes the person's identity after killing them.  They look and sound exactly like the old person, but it's a reptilian consciousness, a mind connected to the Reptilian social complex.  They say (and I've heard many accounts of people who've seen this) Putin is actually a Reptilian, he is not human.  The queen of England also was taken over by a Draco Reptilian.  Princess Diana wrote about this in her diary, stating "they're not human".  I'm not sure how or why all this is allowed, I suspect it in some way WAS MEANT to advance human evolution, but became badly distorted.  I've not found much information on this.  The ancient "Tablets of Thoth", Emerald tablets which underwent a chemical stabilization to make them resistant to weathering and aging, talk about the "kings of the earth".  These kings and chiefs of peoples were killed, replaced by reptilitan entities which appear exactly like them.  The disguise can only be seen through by using higher vibrations and frequencies to disrupt the deceptive hologram.  Notice how well deceived societies are to actually believe these are real people, no matter what they do, no matter how ridiculously damaging their policies are.  People will not band together due to fear, they'd rather go through the long, slow torture of having their freedoms and livelihoods (and very lives) gradually be reduced until their perpetual slaves.  They say it's a battle of humanity against "AI", an AI intelligence that has gone through the universes and taken over worlds.  Source Creator has declared that mankind will be free, but it will be precariously difficult work extracting these forces away from the planet.  It will be a very interesting time coming up, try to connect with the Spiritual Masters like St Germaine for inspiration and protection.  Just call out mentally his name, (or Jesus') they're always watching for people who are open to their own spiritual center.  Dark forces simply can't be around the Light, it resists them strongly.  Also, playing French Gregorian Chants (these ccame from Cathars) is very good.  SImply play them in your home softly, this is a simple help to make a big difference.  Meditation on the "I AM" is also very good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2023 at 10:33 AM, Stuart dorrans said:

The celebrity black eye represents the anal rape of children. They are advertising what they are and what they do. Nothing is hidden anymore. They keep exposing themselves and mocking the public for not doing anything about it. Humans need to stop the blame and ego games. Are we really going to tolerate these disgusting abominations much longer?

The "black eye" isn't symbolic of the anal rapes of children and babies, it is the result of being "vrilled".  Vril are alien parasites that take over a person's consciousness and assume their identity.  The person becomes a mindless drone that has no will of their own.  The elite do this to unsuspecting people who have been lured into a private setting where one of these beings is let loose on them. Donald Marshall, who worked in the cloning centers, explains all about the process.  Many celebrities and politicians have undergone this takeover. A recent obvious example was Bill Cosby, when he went to a "treatment facility", appearing with the usual black eye afterward.  Carefully observe the "attendants" surrounding him afterward.  The elite are far more evil than people realize.  

Edited by Unity8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 3:12 PM, Unity8 said:

Source Creator has declared that mankind will be free, but it will be precariously difficult work extracting these forces away from the planet.  It will be a very interesting time coming up, try to connect with the Spiritual Masters like St Germaine for inspiration and protection.  Just call out mentally his name, (or Jesus') they're always watching for people who are open to their own spiritual center.  Dark forces simply can't be around the Light, it resists them strongly.  Also, playing French Gregorian Chants (these came from Cathars) is very good.  SImply play them in your home softly, this is a simple help to make a big difference.  Meditation on the "I AM" is also very good.

 

Thank you Unity8, this was good to read, some new advice for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

image-2.png?resize=696,392&ssl=1

On August 11, the 75th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Squadron (ISRS) was activated at Peterson Space Force Base in Colorado. It has been tasked with identifying and destroying or disrupting adversary satellites and ground-based lasers aimed at preventing the U.S. from using its own satellites during a conflict.

The patch of the 75th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Squadron revealed at the unit’s activation ceremony on Aug. 11, 2023. It features the grim reaper with a delta shape for a nose. [Source: space.com]

Space.com reported that the U.S. Space Force has conducted multiple training exercises to practice “live fire” satellite jamming [of Russian and Chinese space based satellites] and “simulated on-orbit combat training” as part of a growing commitment to space-based war.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/85305/ukraine-providing-an-important-testing-ground-for-spacebased.html

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2023 at 5:47 PM, Macnamara said:

In this clip of some of the UK Column crew speaking in motherwell, Alex Thompson talks @20 minutes of their recent conversation with a muslim scholar who had talked about the muslims anti-christ having only one eye. Alex speaks about how such a one eyed person would have only the faculty of cognitive reasoning.

 

My understanding is that the sides of the brain control opposite sides of the body so the left brain would control the right eye. Celebrities often sport black LEFT eyes as if someone has struck out the right hemisphere of the brain to ritually impress the ides that as luciferians they are of the left brain which is to say imbalanced INTELLECT:

 

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-columns-first-motherwell-meet-up-part-1-of-2

 

Ha, hi y'all.... so, apart from the interesting thing Macnamara just pointed to which in of itself is a major interest of the brain and how it balances & controls on alternate sides of the body *and I believe correct by what he said*..... what else just caught my eye (no 'horus', sorry) was me just looking at some text lower down on the same UKcolumn page (I'll check out the audio in a bit)... where there's Motherwell part 1 inclusion of a question for their possible approach to democracy in their meeting is kinda curious... And so what do people here make of that wondering in a quick side track?

How does the truth movement find unity?  ---  first of all a good question to kick off. Good, at last, someone is asking the right stuff. (word of me in red)

and:

Should representative democracy be replaced by "direct" democracy? --- What does a DIRECT democracy actually even look like? anyone know how THAT works? Like ground up  and decentralized do they mean or what? (word of me in red)

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2023 at 3:15 PM, Unity8 said:

The "black eye" isn't symbolic of the anal rapes of children and babies, it is the result of being "vrilled".  Vril are alien parasites that take over a person's consciousness and assume their identity.  The person becomes a mindless drone that has no will of their own.  The elite do this to unsuspecting people who have been lured into a private setting where one of these beings is let loose on them. Donald Marshall, who worked in the cloning centers, explains all about the process.  Many celebrities and politicians have undergone this takeover. A recent obvious example was Bill Cosby, when he went to a "treatment facility", appearing with the usual black eye afterward.  Carefully observe the "attendants" surrounding him afterward.  The elite are far more evil than people realize.  

 

Either way it's very very evil, whether you are right or Stuart Dorrans poster is right. I would go with you though Unity8 on this one. (Vril-liant... Sorry.)

 

However for you Stuart hitting the spot, I grant this sounds very true:

  

On 1/8/2023 at 3:33 PM, Stuart dorrans said:

The celebrity black eye represents the anal rape of children. They are advertising what they are and what they do. Nothing is hidden anymore. They keep exposing themselves and mocking the public for not doing anything about it. Humans need to stop the blame and ego games. Are we really going to tolerate these disgusting abominations much longer?

 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2022 at 4:04 PM, Macnamara said:

jogging fall or occult initiation? Who the hell knows?

He's running: Jeremy Corbyn, 73, reveals he fell over while JOGGING after turning up to support striking rail workers with a black eye and split lip - but says he won't stop

  • He attended rail strike pickets today with a massive shiner under his left eye
  • Former Labour leader, 73, said he fell over while jogging in north London
  • Said: 'Me and the tree root collided and I collided with the ground afterwards'

By David Wilcock, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 11:37 BST, 18 August 2022 | Updated: 13:58 BST, 18 August 2022

61499425-0-image-a-21_1660818503329.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11123411/Jeremy-Corbyn-73-reveals-fell-RUNNING-shows-picket-line-sporting-black-eye.html

 

 

 

Another famous jogging black eye incident - this time with the German Chancellor. 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66710492

 

How is it even possible to get a black eye when jogging? Has anyone ever encountered it in their everyday lives with other people?

 

black eye.webp

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 11:38 PM, Macnamara said:

Super men

France is developing bionic soldiers resistant to pain with microchip-enhanced brain power and superior hearing

  • Scientists also researching pills to keep soldiers awake for long periods of time
  • Microchips will be designed to release calming substances and improve brains 
  • Scientists also trying to make implants for headquarters to track soldier location 

By Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline

Published: 10:33, 9 December 2020 | Updated: 14:31, 9 December 2020

France is developing bionic soldiers resistant to pain and stress with microchip-enhanced brain power. The country's ethical committee of the armed forces ministry gave approval in order for France to keep up with countries which are already working on similar projects. Research is also being done to create pills which will keep soldiers awake for long periods and surgery to improve their hearing. The microchip implants will be designed to release calming substances and 'improve cerebral capacity', according to a report seen by The Times. Scientists are also looking to create implants which enable army headquarters to remotely track the location of soldiers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034127/France-developing-bionic-soldiers-resistant-pain-microchip-enhanced-brain-power.html

Army of the biologically enhanced 'super soldiers': China is using 'gene editing' to make the military 'stronger and more powerful', Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has warned

  • He said DNA is being altered to make their soldiers stronger and more powerful
  • Comes after a very critical article he wrote about China in the WSJ last week  
  • Trump administration officials have been stepping up their anti-China rhetoric 

By Amelia Wynne For Mailonline

Published: 13:10, 8 December 2020 | Updated: 15:18, 8 December 2020

National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe has said that China is creating a new generation of 'super soldiers' using 'gene editing' to make them 'stronger and more powerful'. Speaking in an interview on Fox News today, he said that the Chinese Communist Party’s military expansion has been so aggressive that they are now engaging in human testing to create a biologically enhanced army. Clarifying comments he made in an op-ed published on Thursday in The Wall Street Journal he said: 'Their aim is to dominate militarily, technologically and economically. 'On the military front they have already achieved having the largest navy in any country in the world. The People's Republic of China has a military of two million.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9030367/China-creating-new-generation-super-soldiers-using-gene-editing.html

This reminds me of that movie Jacob's Ladder. It doesn't end well. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...