The eye of horus: celebrity black eyes

Macnamara

On 11/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, Macnamara said:

have you noticed how many celebrities sport a black eye for a while? Could this be part of an occult initiation ritual to match the eye of horus that is taken by Set?

This image from the newspapers today made me remember this whole thing:

Kelly Osbourne turns her new eye patch into a fashion statement as she grabs lunch with pals after suffering a mascara-related injury

By Carly Johnson For Dailymail.com

Published: 03:50, 18 November 2020 | Updated: 10:15, 18 November 2020

35801936-8960289-image-m-88_160566809716

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8960289/Kelly-Osbourne-turns-eye-patch-fashion-statement-grabs-lunch-pals.html

Donald Marshall, who worked with the dark illuminati in the cloning centers, claims the "black eye" is actually the person being "vrilled".  This is an injection of an alien entity into the person, taking him/her over.  This is how and why they are capable of inhuman, empathy-lacking actions and decisions.  A lot simpler to refer to it as simply a dark initiation, but there are facts leading to more.  The events in our world that are orchestrated in what can only be described as a superhuman way are performed by higher intelligences (possible a form of AI), as they are far too synchronized and cleverly patterned as to defy human ability.  You have to really research to see this, but it will become VERY evident once you do so.  Start with "Pentagram of Blood" website, it's a little scary, but shows how the "9/11" events and mass shootings are all very connected and synchronized.  

On 9/11/2021 at 5:13 PM, Unity8 said:

as they are far too synchronized and cleverly patterned as to defy human ability.  You have to really research to see this, but it will become VERY evident once you do so.  Start with "Pentagram of Blood" website, it's a little scary, but shows how the "9/11" events and mass shootings are all very connected and synchronized.  

i can already see how synchronised it all is

there is clearly a command and control structure at work with various gatherings such as davos and bilderberg being nothing more than ways in which the game plan is passed down to middle manager level people

you only have to look at this covid scamdemic and how all the governments of the 5 eyes countries and many more besides are in lockstep to see how much reach the cabal have

I do believe that initiation is about synching people with the central intelligence

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark Wahlberg reveals injury to eye in social media clip: 'Don’t ask!!!'

By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:24 EST, 17 November 2021 | Updated: 00:04 EST, 18 November 2021

Mark Wahlberg took to Instagram on Wednesday to reveal that his left eye was bandaged up, presumably due to an unforeseen injury.

The 50-year-old star of films like The Fighter and Boogie Nights was seen in a brief clip on the social media site in which he was seated and had his head positioned showing off the right side of his profile.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10215423/Mark-Wahlberg-reveals-injury-eye-social-media-clip-Dont-ask.html

• 6 months later...

Adam Sandler sports a black eye on GMA... as actor reveals he had a cell phone mishap: 'There's nothing cool about this'

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 16:40, 7 June 2022 | Updated: 16:40, 7 June 2022

58754595-10893049-Adam_Sandler_appeared_

Adam explained it to the hosts: 'This is something I have to discuss right? I was in bed, middle of the night, you know how they tuck in your sheets, somebody tucked in the sheets too much.' Adding: 'I had my phone in the middle of the bed. I kick my feet up, untuck it. The phone went flying and it hit me in the head. I refuse to acknowledge it. I felt blood. I said something's going on but I got to sleep. Kept sleeping. Woke up and...'

GMA co-host George Stephanopoulos said: 'That is the most elaborate black eye story I ever heard.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-10893049/Adam-Sandler-reveals-got-BLACK-EYE-GMA-appearance.html

Something deeply sickening seeing all those black eyes.

Sinister wet robots.

Although, I'll bet there's a list somewhere accounting for those who haven't had the black eye?

At least we know its not the eye of Odin - for wisdom, as they fell at the first hurdle! ;)

11 hours ago, Kiteran said:

There's a telegram channel I follow that believes that these celebs are being cloned and the technology is implanted through the left eye. Very fishy. 

An important story to freemasons is that of hiram abiff who is struck three times

So i think some sort of occult ritual is being done that involves the initiate being struck as a kind of psychodrama

• 3 weeks later...