Even more frustrating when it’s family!

How on Earth are you supposed to wake up family members who are so hopelessly brainwashed that they will be taking this poison vaccine at the earliest possible moment? 😞 

Has anyone else got family they haven’t fell out with who will have to suffer knowing their fate because of their willingness to believe authority no matter how mental the narrative? It’s feels like I’ll be watching them march to the slaughterhouse. It’s easy to switch off when it’s people you don’t know and just think ‘well they deserve it if they’re that stupid!’ But a different story when it’s a loved one. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

It's not possible to wake up a person who is totally brainwashed. It can only happen when someone really wants it himself. The awakening has to come from within, not from without. Talking and trying to help someone who doesn't want to wake up and who wants to believe mainstream media, is a waste of time and will get you only more and more frustrated. I have the same with my family who are completely indoctrinated. They say they are not brainwashed but they never ask the real questions or stop obeying. They wear masks, get themselves tested all the time.... It's an obsessesion.  They can only repeat the mainstream narrative because that's all they hear everyday. I have told them many times that there is no virus, that this whole thing is a scam. That facemasks, testing, social distancing and vaccines are bad for our health. It had no effect at all. In fact, they became quite angry and found my thinking 'radical'. It ended in huge discussions. It doesn't matter how many times you will talk to them and tell the truth. Brainwashed people can only do and repeat the Cult script. They heard it their entire life. The possibility that there is no virus is for most people something they cannot deal with. The best thing is to accept their opinion, which is not really theirs but from the Cult and to let it be. Talk to people who are already awake, and there are a lot of them who know exactly what is going on. You cannot get a person out of this trance, it can only happen if they really want it themselves, and then from within. They have to experience what is going on right now. Some will never awake and most of us do luckily.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jay said:

It's not possible to wake up a person who is totally brainwashed. It can only happen when someone really wants it himself. The awakening has to come from within, not from without. Talking and trying to help someone who doesn't want to wake up and who wants to believe mainstream media, is a waste of time and will get you only more and more frustrated. I have the same with my family who are completely indoctrinated. They say they are not brainwashed but they never ask the real questions or stop obeying. They wear masks, get themselves tested all the time.... It's an obsessesion.  They can only repeat the mainstream narrative because that's all they hear everyday. I have told them many times that there is no virus, that this whole thing is a scam. That facemasks, testing, social distancing and vaccines are bad for our health. It had no effect at all. In fact, they became quite angry and found my thinking 'radical'. It ended in huge discussions. It doesn't matter how many times you will talk to them and tell the truth. Brainwashed people can only do and repeat the Cult script. They heard it their entire life. The possibility that there is no virus is for most people something they cannot deal with. The best thing is to accept their opinion, which is not really theirs but from the Cult and to let it be. Talk to people who are already awake, and there are a lot of them who know exactly what is going on. You cannot get a person out of this trance, it can only happen if they really want it themselves, and then from within. They have to experience what is going on right now. Some will never awake and most of us do luckily.

Yes... some people just are terminally asleep ☹️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Keep chipping away.   I've known people wake up and tell me that my voice was always in their ears.... haha...and I dont feel at all guilty...:-)

That’s great to hear and very encouraging. For those who still retain even the tiniest potential to use their brain, I guess truth will stick with them as a quiet voice that over time begins to shout. 

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

How on Earth are you supposed to wake up family members who are so hopelessly brainwashed that they will be taking this poison vaccine at the earliest possible moment? 😞 

Has anyone else got family they haven’t fell out with who will have to suffer knowing their fate because of their willingness to believe authority no matter how mental the narrative? It’s feels like I’ll be watching them march to the slaughterhouse. It’s easy to switch off when it’s people you don’t know and just think ‘well they deserve it if they’re that stupid!’ But a different story when it’s a loved one. 

My sister and father are completly brainwashed.

I cannot help them. I tried, but they would not listen.

They are incapable to understand that the governemnt doesent act in your best intrest.

I literally told my sister what is going to happen in mid summer. I told her that there will be a second lockdown, which she denied.

Now its upon us, but do you think she would rethink her position? No. Its the second dangerous, dangerous wave,.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's only their heads that are deeply brain-fing-washed.

From the neck down they are still family.

It's a painful and frustrating situation.   Give up on their heads, if they had anything more than an empty box filled with the internet up there ... then they would not be like that.

I suggest you totally ignore their head, and instead be with their bodies ... meaning eat together, walk together ... ignore what is in their head - you can't argue with empty bullshit ... and arguing with that bullshit will damage your family relationships.

Just refuse to talk about all these subjects with them.

And just sit down with them, give them a hug and have dinner ... then you communicate with the part of them that's not lost in the ineternet.

"Waking them up" actually goes through the body.   If they trust you from the belly, then maybe in future they will be more like you.  If you attack their head, you will lose all connection.

It's a weird weird situation, but remain calm, settle down, ignore the stream of bullshit.

It's the best you can do.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

It's only their heads that are deeply brain-fing-washed.

From the neck down they are still family.

It's a painful and frustrating situation.   Give up on their heads, if they had anything more than an empty box filled with the internet up there ... then they would not be like that.

I suggest you totally ignore their head, and instead be with their bodies ... meaning eat together, walk together ... ignore what is in their head - you can't argue with empty bullshit ... and arguing with that bullshit will damage your family relationships.

Just refuse to talk about all these subjects with them.

And just sit down with them, give them a hug and have dinner ... then you communicate with the part of them that's not lost in the ineternet.

"Waking them up" actually goes through the body.   If they trust you from the belly, then maybe in future they will be more like you.  If you attack their head, you will lose all connection.

It's a weird weird situation, but remain calm, settle down, ignore the stream of bullshit.

It's the best you can do.

You are so right. Time is running out now though with this vaccine being pushed upon us. I feel like shaking them and begging them not to take it but I know it won’t work 🙁

2 hours ago, Michael said:

My sister and father are completly brainwashed.

I cannot help them. I tried, but they would not listen.

They are incapable to understand that the governemnt doesent act in your best intrest.

I literally told my sister what is going to happen in mid summer. I told her that there will be a second lockdown, which she denied.

Now its upon us, but do you think she would rethink her position? No. Its the second dangerous, dangerous wave,.......

Sorry 😔 my sister is also the same. Told her things would happen which she brushed off as conspiracy theory. They happened and still no acknowledgement or anything, or a wake up call just more burying her head in the sand.

• Like 2

The sheer horror of what is unfolding is bad enough when viewing it intellectually, but when it comes down to the personal experience and involves those you love, it just rips your heart out.
I have tried to counter all this covid crap with reasoned argument, but I can't force the ones I love to read anything other than the MSM. They are genuinely not remotely interested in researching any other interpretation of events, as it would take effort and time they can't be bothered to give.
My own daughter will accept this vaccine in the belief that she will be immune and can have a 'normal life' again. Weirdly, her life is anything but normal, living as she does like a hermit, afraid to go outside incase she gets mugged or raped, etc. She lives in fear. She is autistic, was home schooled by me (seriously thought she would be totally open to alternative stuff because of that- but apparently not!) and her life is all about gaming, painting and creative writing. She gets her opinions from her online friends (she's a real child of the digital age) and considers my ideas as uninformed and weird.
I am unable to get through to her and when I try, she emotionally blackmails me by withdrawing from me.
I love her more than life itself, but if I am going to lose her to a vaccine which will take her life and her mind, then I have nothing to lose but to force her to take on board that what I am saying is real, and not the bollocks she thinks it is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, kitkat said:

The sheer horror of what is unfolding is bad enough when viewing it intellectually, but when it comes down to the personal experience and involves those you love, it just rips your heart out.
I have tried to counter all this covid crap with reasoned argument, but I can't force the ones I love to read anything other than the MSM. They are genuinely not remotely interested in researching any other interpretation of events, as it would take effort and time they can't be bothered to give.
My own daughter will accept this vaccine in the belief that she will be immune and can have a 'normal life' again. Weirdly, her life is anything but normal, living as she does like a hermit, afraid to go outside incase she gets mugged or raped, etc. She lives in fear. She is autistic, was home schooled by me (seriously thought she would be totally open to alternative stuff because of that- but apparently not!) and her life is all about gaming, painting and creative writing. She gets her opinions from her online friends (she's a real child of the digital age) and considers my ideas as uninformed and weird.
I am unable to get through to her and when I try, she emotionally blackmails me by withdrawing from me.
I love her more than life itself, but if I am going to lose her to a vaccine which will take her life and her mind, then I have nothing to lose but to force her to take on board that what I am saying is real, and not the bollocks she thinks it is.

I am so sorry! When it’s your child that is the worst of all 😞😭 I hope that her friends pick up on some of the filtered news through that raises safety concerns and your daughter hears that through them and that plants the seed of doubt in her mind.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kitkat said:

lose her to a vaccine which will take her life and her mind

I think that's very unlikely ... the internet is much better than any vaccine can be.

The body is the foundation of the being of a person, this means walking in nature, eating healthy, good feelings, breathing well and so on.  I'm afraid the head of human beings is normally a total mess ... so ignore that.  It's the best you can do.

Well done for homeschooling - I am sure it will bear fruit

• Like 1