a course in miracles

Are you having a "super-hero" experience? Or are you just being a pawn in an unholy illusion, in a false-god's dream= delusional humanity. The Borg "reality". The Truman Show directed by Kristof= "Christ-Off"= anti-Christ.

"Total Recall"

The Red Pill is The Truth. It attempted to use (the man)Jesus similarily like the doctor in this clip, with the same result. Except, The Truth cannot be killed. The Truth Is Unstoppable, it's not if, but when It will be accepted and Re-Membered=Complete=Whole=Holy. The Real World is not like this one, nor is it a damaged and destroyed wasteland like in The Matrix movie.

Edited by novymir

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hello again

The unremembered has effectively been turned into the unknown, the fear is not valid, but the ego attempts to maintain it.

The ego dissolves in GOD'S Presence, the ego is a false identity based on beliefs and experiences in this unholy illusion. The ego tells us GOD is a tyrant, insane, careless, or an idiot, or that GOD doesn't exist or betrayed us, is impotent...ALL actually the qualities of the ego... (what a loser)...a born loser...it is what it is....Thank GOD it's not Me.

ACIM is good sh-t!

Edited by novymir

• 5 months later...
On 11/18/2020 at 10:33 AM, novymir said:

So predictable.

And it's David Icke's site. Whose frame of reference is ; "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, anything else is illusion". Why be at this "conspiracy" site, if what it's owner and founder believes and propagates that? Which is the primary message/teaching of "A Course in Miracles" ?

Obviously agents attack that which threatens their master.

My Master, THE TRUTH, is not threatened by anything. Ever.

Thy Will IS ALREADY DONE! 

Yes

The Spirit Of Truth Is The Way. (sorry to you GOD-wannabes), There is THE WHOLE, and there are parts of THAT. The parts are the same as THE WHOLE, but THE WHOLE IS GREATER(Magnitude).

The Truth in One reconnected to THE SOURCE OF TRUTH, and continues the activation process of awakening-Salvation.  Spirit. Spirit.  Not some guy in the clouds. Objectification-personalization distorts.

"Of Myself, I Am nothing". "With GOD All things(True and Real) are possible".

Expecting instantaneous results is a bit unreasonable, and it's only resistance within that prevents it. Perseverance.

It's SYMBOLIC-Spiritual. And Beautiful:

GODJesus.jpg

Edited by novymir

• 4 weeks later...

"yes it is" (when you've had enough with fantasies and cheap copies)(...you'll come running back to ME...)

The Truth Speaks---through those that are open to it, when they are open to it, whether they're conscious of it or not... to.......The Truth Within ....Us