a course in miracles

On 11/15/2020 at 1:08 PM, Given To Fly said:

i'm sure every new ager and 'a course in miracles' enthusiast has heard of doreen virtue.

read up on her journey exposing the deceit and demonic nature of 'ACIM' and the new age:

https://doreenvirtue.com/

You're an agent, conscious or unconscious...attempting to limit access to other sources, and attempting to impose your interpretations on other Free Spirits...

How bout?; 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

countermeasure

There's no such thing as "New Age Movement". It's a huge umbrella(sweeping generalization, and attempt to destroy the individuality of someone)) label that has generally been used( sneeringly) as a perjorative by those that dislike or disagree with the ideas and principles expressed by various groupings of people or individuals involved in spiritual/reality exploration, that apparently conflicts with their(apparently "Old Age Movement" groups or individuals) worldview/perspective. And since it's "new", that implies conflict with, or a superceding(better), progression from "The Old Age Movement"; supposedly established orthodoxy or ...something......older.....they apparently don't want people discarding or moving away from...

So, it's DANGEROUS. INSANE. EVIL. STUPID. Because such and such obviously insane and evil "New Age" deceiver said such and such things that seeeem to conflict or contradict MY, or MY grouping's beliefs. Burn them. Crucify them. For their and our own "good".

ps; escapism is Reasonable and Rational. It's the how-to, and that's up to *individuals* to decide. If you have a clue about the nature and construct of this "world", and if you have a clue of what this veil(this world IS THE VEIL=(EVIL)) is being SUPERIMPOSED OVER( The Real World), it won't take long to decide the fake has very limited value. Disillusionment is the solution. That is greatly feared and avoided.

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it."

They alternate back an forth with me,, they either call me a "religious nut"(automatic assumption) because I speak of Christ(trigger word), or they call me "new age" because I speak it in a way they don't understand or approve of.

The cross represents the narrow gate(rising), between the "right" and "left", or "positive" and "negative". The neutral zone. The Free-thinking Individual.  Unbound. Leading back to Infinity.

4 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Doreen Virtue | Why I Threw “A Course in Miracles” Into the Garbage: Exposing ACIM Dangerous Heresy and Blasphemy 

I haven't watched it yet.

Haha, I threw it away too... the second time I literally tore it up into a thousand pieces. The 3rd attempt was the charm.

All fear is paranoia. I Tell You the TRUTH

"Heresy and blashemy" eh?

Where have I heard that before???

• Like 1

So predictable.

And it's David Icke's site. Whose frame of reference is ; "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, anything else is illusion". Why be at this "conspiracy" site, if what it's owner and founder believes and propagates that? Which is the primary message/teaching of "A Course in Miracles" ?

Obviously agents attack that which threatens their master.

My Master, THE TRUTH, is not threatened by anything. Ever.

Thy Will IS ALREADY DONE! 

9 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Has David Icke ever mentioned ACIM ?

Not that I'm aware of. It doesn't matter to me what anyone else's *opinion* is about it.

The Spirit gave him that saying. It's not "new", The Spirit also gave it to Jesus. Reject or deny, it's on you...but why put so much effort into "discrediting" something that isn't true? Unless...

People don't need the book "ACIM", they don't need to believe it's genuine,,, it says that right in it.... it is not claiming to be the only angle, avenue or source for Divine communication. GOD. The Spirit is NOT bound to any restrictions or rules or ideologies. IT KNOWS WHAT IT IS DOING, IT knows how to reach IT'S Creation where they're at... if and only if, they are open and willing...people toggle back and forth between The Real and the ego... fear-beliefs are of ego, ego is interferring with communication being re-established with GOD-SOURCE-CREATOR-SPIRIT, etc...

1 hour ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

I heard one of his lectures where he mentions about books purportedly channelled by Mother Mary, and he wasn’t a fan, he was very disparaging of them. 

image.jpeg.afdfff8b7d4785d468210020ffd46b65.jpeg

Well, I think D.I. is walking a very fine line...I don't expect him to express All-Knowing "Cosmic Consciousness" constantly but I believe The Spirit is using him, hopefully more than the ego... it's seeming to be dispersed just about everywhere, even in what would otherwise seem a source of satanic belief or expression, It can and will express Itself whenever and wherever, from whomever because deep within everyone and everything It Is, It just needs the moment, of openess, willingness, not necessarily consciously to the person but The Spirit speaks through them.

"Evil" is not really in control. This whole Matrix thing is so tiny... so tiny...and not growing either,, it only divides/spinters within. It's virtually quarantined off, untruth keeps us in. But The Truth operates as It sees fit. It won't force Itself on us.

All D.I. is doing is describing the nature and goings-ons within and of the illusion, it's not The Truth unless it is sourced by, for, or with Love. Illusion isn't True or Real. Is The Real World still illusion? Yes and no. Awareness and Being of Truth precludes delusional ideas and expressions(anti-love), the ego dissolved, one knows what they are and where they are and what is experience and Reality, they haven't given up all suspension of disbelief, so they don't forget or get too immersed into it.

Kinda like I suppose the final Matrix, it became a Divine Matrix, and no one was kept prisoner any more.

I don't know everything. And I don't need to. I have The Source of Knowledge with me, all I have to do is hear, see, or be inspired by It, when I need it.

It's all a "seeing" problem. Delusion sees falsely. False-witnessing. The virtual-reality appears. Feedback loop seems to validat.e. "..caught in a trap, can't walk out..." but there is a way. The Truth

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:33 PM, novymir said:

You're an agent, conscious or unconscious...attempting to limit access to other sources, and attempting to impose your interpretations on other Free Spirits...

How bout?; FUCK OFF

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

countermeasure

There's no such thing as "New Age Movement". It's a huge umbrella(sweeping generalization, and attempt to destroy the individuality of someone)) label that has generally been used( sneeringly) as a perjorative by those that dislike or disagree with the ideas and principles expressed by various groupings of people or individuals involved in spiritual/reality exploration, that apparently conflicts with their(apparently "Old Age Movement" groups or individuals) worldview/perspective. And since it's "new", that implies conflict with, or a superceding(better), progression from "The Old Age Movement"; supposedly established orthodoxy or ...something......older.....they apparently don't want people discarding or moving away from...

So, it's DANGEROUS. INSANE. EVIL. STUPID. Because such and such obviously insane and evil "New Age" deceiver said such and such things that seeeem to conflict or contradict MY, or MY grouping's beliefs. Burn them. Crucify them. For their and our own "good".

ps; escapism is Reasonable and Rational. It's the how-to, and that's up to *individuals* to decide. If you have a clue about the nature and construct of this "world", and if you have a clue of what this veil(this world IS THE VEIL=(EVIL)) is being SUPERIMPOSED OVER( The Real World), it won't take long to decide the fake has very limited value. Disillusionment is the solution. That is greatly feared and avoided.

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it."

They alternate back an forth with me,, they either call me a "religious nut"(automatic assumption) because I speak of Christ(trigger word), or they call me "new age" because I speak it in a way they don't understand or approve of.

The cross represents the narrow gate(rising), between the "right" and "left", or "positive" and "negative". The neutral zone. The Free-thinking Individual.  Unbound. Leading back to Infinity.

😮 nerve touched ? that outburst can't be good for your positive affirmations 😆.

you want me to fuck off, basically silence or censor. why ? i don't want you to be silenced or censored, or to "fuck off". i want you to know the truth.

ACIM professes that there is no real evil or hell, just negative human behaviours and judgement that can be corrected through 'new age' procedures and practices.

this is so fucking dangerous saying that there isn't an external evil influencing us and society. that's what satan wants us to think. he'll give you powers and riches to believe so and to preach so.

oh and that we can all be Jesus with proper techniques ffs 😅

Edited by Given To Fly

On 11/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, novymir said:

So predictable.

And it's David Icke's site. Whose frame of reference is ; "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, anything else is illusion". Why be at this "conspiracy" site, if what it's owner and founder believes and propagates that? Which is the primary message/teaching of "A Course in Miracles" ?

Obviously agents attack that which threatens their master.

My Master, THE TRUTH, is not threatened by anything. Ever.

Thy Will IS ALREADY DONE! 

have you read any of his books ? david isn't infallible but he at least knows that there is an external evil amongst humanity.

5 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

😮 nerve touched ? that outburst can't be good for your positive affirmations 😆.

you want me to fuck off, basically silence or censor. why ? i don't want you to be silenced or censored, or to "fuck off". i want you to know the truth.

ACIM professes that there is no real evil or hell, just negative human behaviours and judgement that can be corrected through 'new age' procedures and practices.

this is so fucking dangerous saying that there isn't an external evil influencing us and society. that's what satan wants us to think. he'll give you powers and riches to believe so and to preach so.

oh and that we can all be Jesus with proper techniques ffs 😅

You don't know what you're talking about. And you don't know me.

This is hell, and it's a deception.

27 minutes ago, novymir said:

You don't know what you're talking about. And you don't know me.

This is hell, and it's a deception.

chill man.

all i did was post a link and you went haywire at me telling me to fuck off.

i think i do know what i'm talking about.

i've had (and still do have) a lot of syncretistic and coincidental spiritual experiences leading me to what i now know to be of false belief.  satan's a cunt and will make you think you're something you're not. anything to get away from the real Jesus.

there is that which is known as 'testing' and Scripture which exposes frauds. if they are real then they can stand up to the test of Scripture. 'ACIM' fraudsters don't.

if they are legit then they would pass Scripture test ??

saying this for your own soul.

Edited by Given To Fly

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

chill man.

all i did was post a link and you went haywire at me telling me to fuck off.

i think i do know what i'm talking about.

i've had (and still do have) a lot of syncretistic and coincidental spiritual experiences leading me to what i now know to be of false belief.  satan's a cunt and will make you think you're something you're not. anything to get away from the real Jesus.

there is that which is known as 'testing' and Scripture which exposes frauds. if they are real then they can stand up to the test of Scripture. 'ACIM' fraudsters don't.

saying this for your own soul.

my journey has been surreal.

I ain't worried about my "soul".

I have faith in The Truth. Not "satan".

6 minutes ago, novymir said:

I ain't worried about my "soul".

I have faith in The Truth. Not "satan".

you should worry, friend.

i was agnostic. i was commie. << satan again doing his bidding. i've been through it all, especially the past decade since i got targeted for confronting child abuse (which i am 100% sure is satanic). and only in the past 6 months i've realised and accepted about 'discernment' and how to test spiritual happenings through experience and research.

10 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

you should worry, friend.

i was agnostic. i was commie. << satan again doing his bidding. i've been through it all, especially the past decade since i got targeted for confronting child abuse (which i am 100% sure is satanic). and only in the past 6 months i've realised and accepted about 'discernment' and how to test spiritual happenings through experience and research.

You gonna tell me what I "should do", huh?

Okay Mister Busy-body Know-It-All.

Fear is the religion of antiChrist. All fear is paranoia. And a denial of the Power and Glory and Reality of God.

10 hours ago, novymir said:

You gonna tell me what I "should do", huh?

Okay Mister Busy-body Know-It-All.

Fear is the religion of antiChrist. All fear is paranoia. And a denial of the Power and Glory and Reality of God.

???

i haven't told you what to do.

i gave advice on the topic of ACIM.

i'm gonna recommend another book: 

Light That Was Dark: From the New Age to Amazing Grace

Edited by Given To Fly

14 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

???

i haven't told you what to do.

i gave advice on the topic of ACIM.

i'm gonna recommend another book: 

Light That Was Dark: From the New Age to Amazing Grace

Bald faced liar. You got nothing, you know not what you do. Why don't you show me something directly from ACIM that is "evil"? Not some bullshit from someone else who simply misinterprets or misunderstands and then goes out of their way to "discredit"(slander and smear) that thing they think they understand, but don't.

You didn't read ACIM did you, you didn't test it by practicing the principles contained within it did you? Then you know nothing about it.(And it would still mean nothing even if you did those things and were disatisfied with the results, that would only apply to YOU, you are not qualified to speak for me or anyone else).

As stated earlier, it's (the book) not the only way to restore communication with God-Truth, but those that would remove/discredit it are not operating from a position of superiority, though they are assuming that position falsely. As such, they are inferior, by their own belief. Just like in that clip of Jesus rebuking the Scribes and Pharisees.

I guarantee you, I will not be turned away from The Truth.

The Spirit Loves The Truth. The ego hates it. Therein lies the problem most humans will have with It's(The Truth) teachings.

Edited by novymir

6 hours ago, novymir said:

Bald faced liar. You got nothing, you know not what you do. Why don't you show me something directly from ACIM that is "evil"? Not some bullshit from someone else who simply misinterprets or misunderstands and then goes out of their way to "discredit"(slander and smear) that thing they think they understand, but don't.

You didn't read ACIM did you, you didn't test it by practicing the principles contained within it did you? Then you know nothing about it.(And it would still mean nothing even if you did those things and were disatisfied with the results, that would only apply to YOU, you are not qualified to speak for me or anyone else).

As stated earlier, it's (the book) not the only way to restore communication with God-Truth, but those that would remove/discredit it are not operating from a position of superiority, though they are assuming that position falsely. As such, they are inferior, by their own belief. Just like in that clip of Jesus rebuking the Scribes and Pharisees.

I guarantee you, I will not be turned away from The Truth.

The Spirit Loves The Truth. The ego hates it. Therein lies the problem most humans will have with It's(The Truth) teachings.

i'm bald headed not bald faced 😀

you talk about 'testing' ... discernment is key:

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/prayer/what-is-a-spirit-of-discernment-and-how-can-prayer-help.html

i didn't say i talked for you. i'm just replying to a thread and not pontificating, as you are.

I listened to an audiobook of it once and got about halfway through. There was the odd insight here and there which really resonated with me, but overall I felt that it fell into the category of extreme passivity, which a lot of modern spirituality does.

The ... "real world" ... is filled with illusions, people who create illusions, people who believe illusions. Beyond all those illusions is a real "real world" and it is from such a place the miracles of the ordinary "real world" occur. The magical world isn't magical. The ordinary world is a magical illusion. Wasn't it miraculous that you wrote a letter to Santa and a toy you wanted appeared on Christmas Day? It is the illusion that makes the miraculous possible.

You don't believe in Santa anymore. You know this story of Santa Claus to be false... but what other things do you believe which are patent falsehoods that even the grown-ups like to believe?

Investigate reality for what it is and consider the things that people say to be nothing more than things that people say. Maybe the point to profound truths, maybe they point to wild goose trails, but the only truth they themself are, is that 'someone said something'. Maybe it is 'Someone who someone said that lots of someones said something'. How many are taken in by the msm illusions every day. They all believe that they must believe what everyone else believes but this is an invitation to many superstitions and the simple thing drawn from what is truth can look miraculous to those who are lost in many superstitions.

Isn't it miraculous that Louise Hampton and David Icke haven't died from 'the rona' given their 'devil may care attitude' to everything that everyone believes... if they believe TV?

"It's time to wake up Mr Freeman. Wake up, and smell the ashes!"

The earth is no longer scorched, it is in ruins. There are none who live aware of its history in their own lifetime. As for the survivors who recall reality for what it used to be, we can barely be regarded as being from this world which exists now. The morals and norms of it are alien to us but from the perspective of the ashes, it is our morals and norms which are the alien thing. Covid-19 Tracking API? What kind of ash wouldn't have that on their phone at all times? You have the cure for Covid-19 in your Tardis Dr Who but who would believe it amongst those who have fallen under the spell of the great deception. Do not be like the whore of Babylon saying, Cancer, AIDS, Covid-19 won't touch you. Don't be blind to your advantage, but when you perform a miracle, reward the ash which is aligned to the morals and norms of our alien world which is lost in time.