Jump to content

a course in miracles


Recommended Posts

Degeneration of spirituality

ACIM is one tradition I studied for some time and went to weekly groups for a few months in Brighton.

But I was dismayed to find that the entire tradition is a forgery.

The original material is authentic ... however something very strange happened right at the beginning in the early 1970s.  The material was channelled to a woman called Helen Schuchman who wrote it down, but was not really interested in it.   One of her friends and she typed it up and the material was complete.   It was then sent out to a handful of spiritual people to see if they were interested.  One was the son of spiritualist Edgar Cayce called Hugh Lynn Cayce who put the book into a spiritual library called ARC in about 1972.

And nothing much happened.

Then a man called Kenneth Wapnick who was a Messiah type ... decided to re-write the entire book and new-age-ify it.  He deleted every single reference to the word "soul" (about 70 references) because he wanted to talk about "emptiness" and nonduality which was trendy.   Then he deleted the teachings on sexuality which was quite traditional.

He deleted many specific ideas that he didn't like, and did a "King James Version" on it, making it sounds "real swell".
And various other thngs.


Today this re-write forgery which is known as the blue book and is published by FIP (the foundation for inner bullshit peace) ... is what 95% of people read.   And it is a total forgery.
I was quite shocked to discover this after studying the blue book for 3 months or so, and nobody I knew in the ACIM group would believe me when I told them.
But it's absolutely true.
The forgery was published in about 1974 and was very successful commercially.   It was only in about 1995 that the forgery was discovered accidentally when during a court case on copyright, the original ARC library version was produced which was dated about 1972.   

It was then that the forgery was discovered.

 

By that time millions of people, mostly American, had already read the forgery and the damage was done.

The FIP company then went into overdrive to disguise that they had mislead millions of people ... and did various covering-up operations, which include creating many new versions of ACIM with various iterations and drafts .... many new versions that it's quite hard to find the original in the sea of shit and impossible to find out who organised the forgery which was in fact Kenneth Wapnick / FIP.

 

Today if you look on Amazon you will see that most of the books are still the blue book ... which is a total forgery and I am sure this is what Oprah is selling.

The original book is available  as "A Course in Miracles, Original Edition" which has a black cover with white title, and the best one that exists is called the "Sparkly Version" but is hard to get (that one has an ocean picture on the front with sparkles on it hence the name).
The original book is actually quite good and I believe totally authentic.

 

I have since seen that in many spiritual traditions for instance in the Hare Krishnas ... the exact same thing is happening with dumb fuck c*** people turning up and re-writing all the books.

 

Such is the evil of human beings that is like a black sewer with a dumb monkey face on it.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ah, thanks for the clarification

 

seems like an interesting read, but when i see phrases like "reversing natural law" i cringe, natural law is The Law, it is not "reversable" or alterable in any way

 

but the general thrust about miracles is straight, they are natural and a sign of wellness, but are not the tool for winning the lottery

 

i wonder, does it advise on specifics of the connection between consciousness and its control of energy flow? or in other words the imagination/manifestation dynamic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

"reversing natural law"

 

 

Got no idea what that means.

 

ACIM - and I mean the original one from 1972  - is actually a very powerful read.  All the terms like "miracle" are defined in an unusual way and should not be understood in their normal meaning. 

One idea is that people are "self-accused" meaning they judge themselves to be bad ... all of human beings are like that.  And forgiveness is simply remembering that you are not bad.  And trusting that you were made for a good reason.  Miracle means something like when two souls are together to help each other remember the light during the meeting.

And to see the world very differently, more like a place were people are deeply lost and have accused themselves.

But the words although they are familiar are used and defined in a very unusual way that slowly seeps into you.

 

But ... I would ignore every single teacher involved in that tradition, every single one.   The level of degeneration and twisting of the text and dragging into popular new agey stuff is quite incredible.   Marianne Williamson who popularised the text has her own brand of hysterical emotional twisting.

 

Actually if you read a couple of pages quietly you might get the flavour of it.   The idea is that as you read it ... it seeps into you so you see the world differently.   I do think very highly of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The "natural law" of The Matrix. It's what makes it the way it is. Unless anyone actually reads it and makes the effort to put it in to practice; shut the fuck up--- you're just acting like agents of this counterfeit miscreated world.

 

Which is WHY you posted this "discrediting" thread---almost instantly after I gave mention of it in a different thread...fear...you don't even need to be conscious of it--- the larger ego is...

What is "morphing into an agent"? Little egos serving their larger master...

 

ps; you don't know me at all

Edited by novymir
text
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Got no idea what that means.

Quote

9. Miracles are a kind of exchange. Like all expressions of love, which are ALWAYS miraculous in the true sense, the exchange reverses the physical laws.

10. A miracle is a reversal of the physical order because it brings more love to the giver AND the receiver. (A miracle is misunderstood when it is regarded as a spectacle.)

its in the introduction

 

we arent here to fight god, learn the natural law and work together

 

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Miracle means something like when two souls are together to help each other remember the light during the meeting.

And to see the world very differently, more like a place were people are deeply lost and have accused themselves.

ok, i disagree with your definition of miracles but whatever, i dont use the term anyway so you can have it

 

but seeing the world as a place where people are lost is a terrible thing, its extremely negative, we are all on a path, some paths are longer and more circuitous but we all end up at the same place, the future perfect self

 

the best part of pursuing perfection is that there are infinite ways to get there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

Degeneration of spirituality

ACIM is one tradition I studied for some time and went to weekly groups for a few months in Brighton.

But I was dismayed to find that the entire tradition is a forgery.

The original material is authentic ... however something very strange happened right at the beginning in the early 1970s.  The material was channelled to a woman called Helen Schuchman who wrote it down, but was not really interested in it.   One of her friends and she typed it up and the material was complete.   It was then sent out to a handful of spiritual people to see if they were interested.  One was the son of spiritualist Edgar Cayce called Hugh Lynn Cayce who put the book into a spiritual library called ARC in about 1972.

And nothing much happened.

Then a man called Kenneth Wapnick who was a Messiah type ... decided to re-write the entire book and new-age-ify it.  He deleted every single reference to the word "soul" (about 70 references) because he wanted to talk about "emptiness" and nonduality which was trendy.   Then he deleted the teachings on sexuality which was quite traditional.

He deleted many specific ideas that he didn't like, and did a "King James Version" on it, making it sounds "real swell".
And various other thngs.


Today this re-write forgery which is known as the blue book and is published by FIP (the foundation for inner bullshit peace) ... is what 95% of people read.   And it is a total forgery.
I was quite shocked to discover this after studying the blue book for 3 months or so, and nobody I knew in the ACIM group would believe me when I told them.
But it's absolutely true.
The forgery was published in about 1974 and was very successful commercially.   It was only in about 1995 that the forgery was discovered accidentally when during a court case on copyright, the original ARC library version was produced which was dated about 1972.   

It was then that the forgery was discovered.

 

By that time millions of people, mostly American, had already read the forgery and the damage was done.

The FIP company then went into overdrive to disguise that they had mislead millions of people ... and did various covering-up operations, which include creating many new versions of ACIM with various iterations and drafts .... many new versions that it's quite hard to find the original in the sea of shit and impossible to find out who organised the forgery which was in fact Kenneth Wapnick / FIP.

 

Today if you look on Amazon you will see that most of the books are still the blue book ... which is a total forgery and I am sure this is what Oprah is selling.

The original book is available  as "A Course in Miracles, Original Edition" which has a black cover with white title, and the best one that exists is called the "Sparkly Version" but is hard to get (that one has an ocean picture on the front with sparkles on it hence the name).
The original book is actually quite good and I believe totally authentic.

 

I have since seen that in many spiritual traditions for instance in the Hare Krishnas ... the exact same thing is happening with dumb fuck c*** people turning up and re-writing all the books.

 

Such is the evil of human beings that is like a black sewer with a dumb monkey face on it.

 

Is that so? "Total forgery"?

No. To me, that review looks suspiciously like damage-control, keep them from finding out for themselves if it IS USEFULL OR NOT. Just make sure you throw the baby out with the bathwater right? There's a good "truthseekers" practice.

 

https://acourseinmiraclesnow.com/?s="soul"

Free online

https://acourseinmiraclesnow.com/read-acim-online/

The Spirit Loves The Truth, the ego hates it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, novymir said:

Is that so? "Total forgery"?

 

Yes ... such is human evil.   I hear many students saying the same thing ... they can't quite believe it.   But unfortunately it is absolutely true.  One particular things about ACIM students is that they are far too nice.   Zen students cut through shit like this more easily.  Once you have invested years studying the blue book, it would be too sad to realise it's a forgery wouldn't it be.  But with human beings such disasters are normal.

 

Most if not all spiritual material and groups are highly degenerate and as soon as the founder dies ... along come the professional liars who are actually emissaries of the sheeple to slowly wipe from the face of the planet all traces of the truth.  With ACIM the first version to hit the shelves was already the forgery blue book.   Such is the darkness of the sheeple on Earth.

They loathe the truth.   They loathe it.

 

The upshot of all the details below is that almost all students of the course misunderstand it's actual teaching, they have wrong information about what it teaches.

 

 

 

PDF A Comprehensive Comparison  between Jesus’ Course in Miracles  and the Second Edition of  A Course in Miracles 

Compares the HLC (Hugh Lynn Cayce) version from 1972 with the Wapnick blue book. Due to Wapnick filling for copyright the authentic 1972 version is called "Jesus' course in miracles" Includes the Deletion of the Word Soul by Kenneth Wapnick ... just look for Soul and compare.

https://app.box.com/s/az0x8uo5rfvn22lxbjfuczgeofotv23r

 

 

 

 

Wapnicks Forgery Itemized Details

Link:     https://tinyurl.com/yavncev2

 

1) Personal Material: There is personal material in the original channeling that directly related to the personal lives of Helen Schucman, Bill Thetford, their intimates, friends, colleagues, and other associates. While many feel the personal material should be eliminated, there is a lot of profound teaching woven within the personal material. During the editing, some of this profound material was extracted and worked back into the Course that did end up being published. However, the results are not always smooth and the profound material makes a lot more sense in the context of the personal material it was originally in.

 

2) Psychological Material: There is a lot of material about Freud and other important historical figures in the field of psychology. Also there are frequent references to professional psychological terms and jargon.

 

3) Sexual Material: There is a lot of material about sex and sexual behavior in the early material, that was edited out. This removal is especially controversial, because the material itself says that this teaching on sex is important and must be understood.

 

4) The Soul: There are many references to the soul that were edited out or changed.

 

5) The World: There are many passages that teach there is something about the world that is real or that is recognized by God. Not all of these references were edited out, but with many more of them in the earlier material it becomes hard to ignore the few that remain and to interpret them away. The usage of the word “world” is broader and more encompassing in the earlier material. Without this broader usage, the more edited later versions have a confused teaching about the world.

 

6) Make & Create: There is not a clear distinction between “make” and “create,” and sometimes the words are used interchangeably.

 

7) Extension/Extend & Projection/Project: There is not a clear distinction between “extension/extend” and “projection/project,” and sometimes the words are used interchangeably. Project has a much broader, general meaning in the early material than it ended up having in the later published Foundation for Inner Peace*1 (FIP) version in 1976.

 

8) Active Doing / Being A Miracle Worker: There is an emphasis on active doing in the world and a teaching that miracles are doings in the world. There is more of an emphasis on being a miracle worker. The first words actually given to Helen Schucman are “You will see miracles through your hands through Me.” Only after that sentence, did the dictation of the more well known introduction come. At the end of the short introduction is this teaching which repeats the opening line, “You will see miracles through your hands through me. You should begin each day with the prayer ‘Help me to perform whatever miracles you want of me today.’”

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

but seeing the world as a place where people are lost is a terrible thing, its extremely negative, we are all on a path, some paths are longer and more circuitous but we all end up at the same place, the future perfect self

 

the best part of pursuing perfection is that there are infinite ways to get there

 

Yes there are ... but the possibility of not getting there and suffering or dying is also real.   Things are much more real than people imagine.  Like literal immortality.   But big things, have a big price.   

 

I no longer study ACIM, just providing information that is hard to find.

The material carefully defines words like miracle and atonement ... it is subtle and requires study.   I thought it was good - my explanations are not very good.

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rideforever said:

but the possibility of not getting there and suffering or dying is also real.

no, its not real, every soul is going back to source through infinity

 

death is an illusion, the physical is not the individual, the soul is immortal

 

you focus on the darkness because you are ill

 

pray for healing so you can see the light

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

no, its not real, every soul is going back to source through infinity

 

Yes this is true ... but with details.

When you go to sleep tonight, a violinist in Tokyo wakes up ... source energy continues but you do not, same  thing upon death.

The source energy fills bodies and when the body is discarded it flows back into the ocean of source, it dissolves and it's stirred around and then some more source is ladled into another body.

The soul is a word that does not mean source.

It means that in a particular vehicle the act of fusion has occurred and the source energy become unified into an individual being, this being can now have its own ideas because it is self-actualized.  When the body of this creature is broken again the source energy flows back into the ocean ... but this time it dos not dissolve as it is fused.   It never dissolves again.   It is always the same soul.  Later it is ladled into another body and its still the same soul.  It never dissolves.

This is why there is a spiritual path, it is for fusion of the source energy into an individual soul.

If you look at the people on this planet .... they all say the same thing, it's like one big source speaking.

Very few have their own things to say, because very few are actual individuals.

Most people are simply unfused and when they die they do actually die ... well what dies is the opportunity.   Such a person when the die the energy dispersed into the ocean and the chance is lost.   That material becomes part of other beings and is recycled.

 

It is the same thing in the forest.   Out of 10,000 acorns only one takes root and becomes the oak tree.   The rest are simply dissolved and the chance is lost forever.  They are recycled it is true, so nothing is lost because they never became individuals.

 

This is why you can speak to a sheeple all day long ... but you are not really speaking to an individual person with his own mind.  It is just the face on the universal sub.consciousness.   Most human beings are just like ants in an anthive, they are in separate bodies but it's the same collective-person.

 

Very few humans are actual individual beings, that is rare .... and they walk around here looking like everyone else, in this strange world.  Like people walk and there are animals and plants all around.

 

There is no judgement blame or worry about any of this.   I think the only way for a soul to be born is through immense pain, which is not for everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

Yes ... such is human evil.   I hear many students saying the same thing ... they can't quite believe it.   But unfortunately it is absolutely true.  One particular things about ACIM students is that they are far too nice.   Zen students cut through shit like this more easily.  Once you have invested years studying the blue book, it would be too sad to realise it's a forgery wouldn't it be.  But with human beings such disasters are normal.

 

Most if not all spiritual material and groups are highly degenerate and as soon as the founder dies ... along come the professional liars who are actually emissaries of the sheeple to slowly wipe from the face of the planet all traces of the truth.  With ACIM the first version to hit the shelves was already the forgery blue book.   Such is the darkness of the sheeple on Earth.

They loathe the truth.   They loathe it.

 

The upshot of all the details below is that almost all students of the course misunderstand it's actual teaching, they have wrong information about what it teaches.

 

 

 

PDF A Comprehensive Comparison  between Jesus’ Course in Miracles  and the Second Edition of  A Course in Miracles 

Compares the HLC (Hugh Lynn Cayce) version from 1972 with the Wapnick blue book. Due to Wapnick filling for copyright the authentic 1972 version is called "Jesus' course in miracles" Includes the Deletion of the Word Soul by Kenneth Wapnick ... just look for Soul and compare.

https://app.box.com/s/az0x8uo5rfvn22lxbjfuczgeofotv23r

 

 

 

 

Wapnicks Forgery Itemized Details

Link:     https://tinyurl.com/yavncev2

 

1) Personal Material: There is personal material in the original channeling that directly related to the personal lives of Helen Schucman, Bill Thetford, their intimates, friends, colleagues, and other associates. While many feel the personal material should be eliminated, there is a lot of profound teaching woven within the personal material. During the editing, some of this profound material was extracted and worked back into the Course that did end up being published. However, the results are not always smooth and the profound material makes a lot more sense in the context of the personal material it was originally in.

 

2) Psychological Material: There is a lot of material about Freud and other important historical figures in the field of psychology. Also there are frequent references to professional psychological terms and jargon.

 

3) Sexual Material: There is a lot of material about sex and sexual behavior in the early material, that was edited out. This removal is especially controversial, because the material itself says that this teaching on sex is important and must be understood.

 

4) The Soul: There are many references to the soul that were edited out or changed.

 

5) The World: There are many passages that teach there is something about the world that is real or that is recognized by God. Not all of these references were edited out, but with many more of them in the earlier material it becomes hard to ignore the few that remain and to interpret them away. The usage of the word “world” is broader and more encompassing in the earlier material. Without this broader usage, the more edited later versions have a confused teaching about the world.

 

6) Make & Create: There is not a clear distinction between “make” and “create,” and sometimes the words are used interchangeably.

 

7) Extension/Extend & Projection/Project: There is not a clear distinction between “extension/extend” and “projection/project,” and sometimes the words are used interchangeably. Project has a much broader, general meaning in the early material than it ended up having in the later published Foundation for Inner Peace*1 (FIP) version in 1976.

 

8) Active Doing / Being A Miracle Worker: There is an emphasis on active doing in the world and a teaching that miracles are doings in the world. There is more of an emphasis on being a miracle worker. The first words actually given to Helen Schucman are “You will see miracles through your hands through Me.” Only after that sentence, did the dictation of the more well known introduction come. At the end of the short introduction is this teaching which repeats the opening line, “You will see miracles through your hands through me. You should begin each day with the prayer ‘Help me to perform whatever miracles you want of me today.’”

 

Same old, same old. It's an "editing", not a forgery, the channel(Helen) decided the editing was acceptable, otherwise she would have desputed it, it's nothing without the source(she was the channel)...I've read both the urtext(unedited) and the standard edition (both available free online, or at used book stores), I don't expect perfection from any one source...the strong attempts by others to demonize or discredit it, especially certain lines of attack, is indicative of fear of exposure of lying fairy-tales and binding systems of belief generated by the ego that it seeks to preserve.

http://a.courseinmiracles.com/urtext/chapter-1/section_1.php#gsc.tab=0

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, novymir said:

urtext(unedited) and the standard edition (both available free online, or at used book stores)

 

The "standard edition" is the forgery blue book - that's how people talk now, on Amazon the first 10 hits are the forgery !

The Urtext and many other versions like the "handwritten notes" were released after the Original 1972 edition came out in the court case ... this is how the sheeple hide their darkness, drowning it in a sea of different versions.

And as you say, you fell for it.  You have read every version except the one that counts.

One nil to the sheeple, they know their business very well.

And of course many people had studied the forgery for 20 years before they found out.

After that it is indeed painful to find out ... better to pretend everything is okay.

Buddha had the same experience when he came back to the palace ... everyone was laughing and joking ... for him he was no longer interested, he had falling for their tricks long enough and he left.

Anyone who isn't let down many times, and in such dirty ways, is not ready for the path ... not ready to understand and face what this world is really about.

 

The exact same thing happens in every single tradition.   From the Buddhist "emptiness" which is not genuine, to the KJV bible, it's everywhere the sheep cannot help themselves they corrupt everything.  Every- thing.

 

For the few true seekers you have to keep the commandment : "as gentle as doves, as sharp as serpents".

 

@novymir

Also you mention "The ego" ... of course this is typical kind of talk in new agey circles.   But in the Original ACIM the Individual Soul is mentioned about 70 times.   These were deleted by asshole Wapnick.

It says "the sonship is the sum of all the souls on Earth".

Therefore it is not a "nondual" path, although everyone thinks it is.

And so nearly all students have it absolutely backwards and are sent in the wrong direction.

Such evil.

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another very crap aspect of ACIM is how many subsidiary books have been produced by "channelling", most of which have zero inside them.  They talk of emptiness nondual everything is everything ... in other words they make no distinctions of any kind, which is exactly the sum total of the capacities of a lying monkey - he can make no distinctions.

 

In fact in ACIM each word is carefully defined to provide very solid distinctions for the individually distinguished souls.

 

And it's just a business and a racket.

 

These vermin are exactly the type who have brought ill repute to the Bible and Christianity.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

The "standard edition" is the forgery blue book - that's how people talk now, on Amazon the first 10 hits are the forgery !

The Urtext and many other versions like the "handwritten notes" were released after the Original 1972 edition came out in the court case ... this is how the sheeple hide their darkness, drowning it in a sea of different versions.

And as you say, you fell for it.  You have read every version except the one that counts.

One nil to the sheeple, they know their business very well.

And of course many people had studied the forgery for 20 years before they found out.

After that it is indeed painful to find out ... better to pretend everything is okay.

Buddha had the same experience when he came back to the palace ... everyone was laughing and joking ... for him he was no longer interested, he had falling for their tricks long enough and he left.

Anyone who isn't let down many times, and in such dirty ways, is not ready for the path ... not ready to understand and face what this world is really about.

 

The exact same thing happens in every single tradition.   From the Buddhist "emptiness" which is not genuine, to the KJV bible, it's everywhere the sheep cannot help themselves they corrupt everything.  Every- thing.

 

For the few true seekers you have to keep the commandment : "as gentle as doves, as sharp as serpents".

 

@novymir

Also you mention "The ego" ... of course this is typical kind of talk in new agey circles.   But in the Original ACIM the Individual Soul is mentioned about 70 times.   These were deleted by asshole Wapnick.

It says "the sonship is the sum of all the souls on Earth".

Therefore it is not a "nondual" path, although everyone thinks it is.

And so nearly all students have it absolutely backwards and are sent in the wrong direction.

Such evil.

 

Thou dost protesteth too much... thou dost projecteth shit too much...

You're a fake. "Wolf in sheeps clothing..." Agent Smith... Seething hatred, arrogance, and loathing of humanity("sheeple").

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, rideforever said:

When you go to sleep tonight, a violinist in Tokyo wakes up ... source energy continues but you do not, same  thing upon death.

The source energy fills bodies and when the body is discarded it flows back into the ocean of source, it dissolves and it's stirred around and then some more source is ladled into another body.

wrong. each soul continues in myriad incarnations, death is an illusion, when your body dies you are born anew instantly in a new body

 

if life were a "one and done" there would be no intuitive knowledge, but many of us have received knowledge of the world through the intuition, that knowledge comes from your future experience of the knowledge, the future perfect self sends the knowledge back in time to you through the intuition, this transaction becomes part of your soul memory, in future incarnations this knowledge will help shape how you express physically, it is possible to become aware of this process and guide it as you grow your relationship with the intuition(future perfect self)

 

12 hours ago, rideforever said:

The soul is a word that does not mean source.

It means that in a particular vehicle the act of fusion has occurred and the source energy become unified into an individual being, this being can now have its own ideas because it is self-actualized.  When the body of this creature is broken again the source energy flows back into the ocean ... but this time it dos not dissolve as it is fused.   It never dissolves again.   It is always the same soul.  Later it is ladled into another body and its still the same soul.  It never dissolves.

This is why there is a spiritual path, it is for fusion of the source energy into an individual soul.

wrong again. souls by definition are individuals, there is no "fusion", there is no "unexpressed soul ocean"

 

the spiritual path is for refining, or degradating, your soul, depending on how you live life, if you refine you expand your awareness and incarnate in splendorous life forms, if you degradate you incarnate as low order matter, such as interstellar dust

 

12 hours ago, rideforever said:

Most people are simply unfused and when they die they do actually die ... well what dies is the opportunity.   Such a person when the die the energy dispersed into the ocean and the chance is lost.   That material becomes part of other beings and is recycled.

 

It is the same thing in the forest.   Out of 10,000 acorns only one takes root and becomes the oak tree.   The rest are simply dissolved and the chance is lost forever.  They are recycled it is true, so nothing is lost because they never became individuals.

you are focused on the flesh now, yes the flesh is recycled, but the energy that animates the flesh(soul) cannot die, it transmutes into new life, there is no price or requirements for this, we are immortal spirit by the grace of the creator

 

12 hours ago, rideforever said:

Very few humans are actual individual beings, that is rare .... and they walk around here looking like everyone else, in this strange world.  Like people walk and there are animals and plants all around.

if you think people arent individuals then wtf are they?

 

12 hours ago, rideforever said:

I think the only way for a soul to be born is through immense pain, which is not for everyone.

this is really dark, where do you get this shit from?

 

souls are not born, we are individualized eternal perfect spirit driven to explore every facet of the infinite creation, there is only experience, pleasure and pain are subjective and rely on a transitory physical medium such as the body

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

The details are provided above.

But .. as you said, those differences don't make any difference to you.

For most people it just doesn't matter what they read, it's all just a game.

Yeah, it is a game. It's a game of false perceptions(false witnessing), delusional sight.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...