New David Icke COMMON LAW new video on main site regarding COMMON LAW and disconnecting yourself - please share - see vid

6 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Please do not buy any common law birth certificates or anything else from commonlawcourt.com. We been working with others whom have been scammed by them without any product ever being delivered and they also never reply to emails about orders that have been placed with them.

Banned video (alternative link to share):

https://79days.news/watch?id=5fa8195d7b3b211f70c0c08c

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Banned video (alternative link to share):

https://79days.news/watch?id=5fa8195d7b3b211f70c0c08c

I don't see what the video has to do with how John Smith rips off people whom buy from the shop section of commonlawcourt.com whom never received anything they paid for. Maybe John Smith would like to answer some questions here of how he scamming people out of money.

Edited by kestrel
7 hours ago, kestrel said:

I don't see what the video has to do with how John Smith rips off people whom buy from the shop section of commonlawcourt.com whom never received anything they paid for. Maybe John Smith would like to answer some questions here of how he scamming people out of money.

Sorry @kestrel when I originally hit the quote button I meant to do so in reply to the original poster, not your post. But since you bring up the point of John Smith ripping people off, I wasn't aware of that until you mentioned it here. I was more interested in the video because David Icke was involved, and I thought it was a very interesting discussion. As for the legal issues between John Smith, yourself and others, I really can't comment on that because I don't know any details.

Edited by DarianF
12 hours ago, kestrel said:

A loud mouthed state democracy loving American begging for contributions at the start so he can bad mouth the UK Common-law movement....because it's 'treasonous' ??? 

Really? 

Would you like to give us more details about your problem with the OP video and website because the video just doesn't do it for me.. 

BC :0)

10 hours ago, Basket Case said:

A loud mouthed state democracy loving American begging for contributions at the start so he can bad mouth the UK Common-law movement....because it's 'treasonous' ??? 

Really? 

Would you like to give us more details about your problem with the OP video and website because the video just doesn't do it for me.. 

BC :0)

Agreed, I was merely posting the video to reference the rip off things they try and sell you which they never supply.

21 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Who is 'we' and who are the 'others' ?
Thanks..

I and a friend have been in touch with others from YouTube whom have also been conned out of money by this fraud. The alarm bells sounded when we saw some of the laughable stuff they sell. It seems we hit a nerve when messaging them on their public forum as the mod deleted our post. Lulz.

Whilst the facts of this strawman argument are accurate...it is actually very dangerous for people to start using it in this current tyranny. The governments are corrupt... they dont care what is the truth. They pay men with guns to take you down regardless.  The money they use to pay them are numbers on a screen... they can magic out of thin air. Keep the knowledge but in truth its futile unless you are given the full extent and the full remedy.

There are also shill people involved in this movement...

Unless someone gives the full remedy to the corruption it is useless.

22 hours ago, kestrel said:

I and a friend have been in touch with others from YouTube whom have also been conned out of money by this fraud. The alarm bells sounded when we saw some of the laughable stuff they sell. It seems we hit a nerve when messaging them on their public forum as the mod deleted our post. Lulz.

I not purchased anything from them as the alarm bells started ringing when I checked their site and started helping others whom have been ripped off. I guess given the current economic climate, commonlawcourt.com have jumped on the bandwagon of selling these fake documents, and asking for donations.  When I saw the mass scale of this scam, I had to help those whom have been ripped off by them.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:22 PM, kestrel said:

I not purchased anything from them as the alarm bells started ringing when I checked their site and started helping others whom have been ripped off. I guess given the current economic climate, commonlawcourt.com have jumped on the bandwagon of selling these fake documents, and asking for donations.  When I saw the mass scale of this scam, I had to help those whom have been ripped off by them.

Can you give more information about these 'others' that you know of ?

Links to sites / pages discussing this 'problem' ?
BC