"Is our reality an artificial construct, or a holographic projection, or what is known as a matrix?"

EU stands for Electric Universe here, yes? I'm guessing you got that so unsure why the mention of the European Union but fee free. I believe the European Union building is supposed to resemble the Tower of Babel. Both are supposed to look unifinished.

17 minutes ago, Steph said:

Can you love your enemy? How small the world is to those with only love for what is theirs.

I make no secret that I hate the EU.

Are you being intentionally contradictory? I do wish to understand you reasonings but have difficulty and that's likely my bag, peace

My point is in regard to mystic language. It cannot be understood by those who have no reference to understand it. Victims of satanic child abuse, while at pains to relate their stories in a world which denies god, hails satan and claims neither exist have shared secrets together. They know what it is to be kept inside a glass bottle in a blindfold. Where is the bottle, where is the blindfold? Where is the evidence? ... unfortunately neo, no one can be told what the matrix is, they need to see it for themselves. I just repeated myself there referencing a glass bottle and referencing the matrix but you could do all the cryptographic analasys in the world on what I said and no algorithm could identify that I repeated myself. Yet a victim of satanic abuse instantly recognises it. Did they put the hoffman lenses on or did they take the hoffman lenses off? Those who have not yet seen the sign of Jonah have no means to even take possession of a key to unlock the cryptome. What good is it for a policeman to say: Under section 2 of subsection 6 in accords with Schedule 3 of the I'm Allowed to Rob You Act 1984, you are required to hand over the keys to the heavenly vault ... here you are Mr Popo. Hold the key. I may as well have handed them an invisible tesseract. It doesn't even register as anything which exists. They couldnt even guess at the key and their soul is locked out of comprehension by a world which can turn the bravest men to jelly. They wouldnt even want to involve themselves investigating treason and here, towering far above the way of the nations beyond the levels of hierarchy they would dare to question is a world their materialistic systems have no power in yet its a world that has power in every micro-organism on earth.

How small is the spore of a magic mushroom? Those who worship government are already lost in a world of their own. Can you love your enemy? What is this mad junkie saying about drugs? He's saying that a mustard seed is insignificant. Now this mad junkie is talking about mustard seeds? Whereas in babylon they change the meaning of words so love for children (pedofelia) means rape of of children (pedorotica), beyond babylon we can express the same meaning in a million different ways. The eternal president of North Korea has been taken to the heavens by the cranes. How do you think the earthly interpret our joy? All I said was that easter Sunday has come and Christ has risen. Now babylon can say that I meant this or I meant that and reinterpret the meaning of my words in whatever way they will, but all they know about any meaning is what the king of babylon allows them to understand. I must be a North Korean terrorist Christian or something. It makes no sense without the key. Babylonians cant grasp the key, yet among them are slaves who can grasp more than their bloated masters filled to the brim with pride.

What is it to a godlike being to do a charity to a stupid little good for nothing in babylon. Here, idiot, have a stupid old tesseract full of nonsense. Its just a mustard seed, its just a magic mushroom spore, its just the seed of a bean stalk that the giants of babylon treated to be of no regard. Do you think they know jack about anything? I dont know about the workability of a global government when so many in such places squabble over who owns the earth but I do know that the new world order is something terrifying to the heavens and the earth. It is like an atomic bomb that will blow even the heavens to kingdom come and there are those on the earth who do not see the heavens and have no guidebook to help them on the earth other than the works of polyhymna whose art is in the bible, the koran, the tao te ching, the bhagavad gita, and others, a rainbow of works guiding Noahs ark in a world beyond imagination to we within this deluge: the accused who do not know we are drowning. These works will survive the apocalypse, all other works will be like pulp fiction. Gone like the much once celebrated works of Godellic poetry. Do you remember the greats when they were just released? Many new world orders have come to pass since they were as popular as Game of Thrones and X Factor and to say they are out of publication would be an understatement.

There are those of us who have lived through the apocalypse and have been blown to kingdom come. When a semi-conductors expert speaks of quantum tunnelling he means: How is it that an electric charge that does not have enough energy to leap over a barrier can sometimes do so? This is physical alchemy and its theorised that the charge tunnels under the barrier. Quantum tunneling! - A quantity of charge can tunnel under the barrier that a certain potential would be needed to cross. There are lots of physical alchemists in lots of physical fields and it must be irksome for them to come across spiritual alchemists employing similar language to describe something they dont know anything about. I cant say I approve of plagiarising language in fields which serve a material goal except in the deliberate confounding of babylon but lets look at quantum tunneling from a spiritual alchemists perspective where some form of energy travels between A and B and theres no explanation of the spooky action at a distance. Spooky! This is spiritual alchemy. The medichlorides still affect you in your glass bottle even though you do not know you are in a glass bottle.

Are you prepared for me to reveal your nakedness in a world you've always lived in? Do away with pride, the truth will make you angry. It is the end of the world as you knew it. The apocalyptic revelation. There is life beyond the earth. Extra-terrestrials! No! I didn't say little green men but thats what was  conjured up by the many years of staring at your television in unholy worship of the liars who are there. Extra-terrestrials are born inside bottles and made to wear blindfolds their whole life long, the blindfold will fall off soon and you will know you aren't just a piece of animated meat walking the earth, you are a star amidst the company of stars in heaven. Your souls light shines on us and our souls light shines on you, spooky action at a distance, you're prayers are answered but can you hear our prayers back to you o godlike being? Listen to the wind and accustomise yourself to the vibrations you paid little heed to. In those vibrations you will hear us. Some of us are blind to the heaven and we pray to you for assistance, some of us are well aware and we brow beat you for our pleasure. The birds give good warnings of danger to those who feed them. Their selfish intent is that their benefactors remain unharmed. So it is with all life. There is a secret space program going on in the soul of every being.

Those who do not know that the secret space program is going on can only mess around with the meanings of words they never understood in the first place.

Stay kinky! Its embarrassingly filthy in kingdom come. Dont be shocked at the wall to wall perverts. Its normal.

Now you have a box to hold a key, what you need is a key. Testify!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, oz93666 said:

Hi CL ... The best sources we have  (Bartzis and Mollison) are agreed we are living in a unique experiment . This reality is a free will experiment ... The rest of of creation, 99%,  is non free will , the beings in it live in harmony and bliss in very tight conformity with Divine Directive , but this does put limitations on personal development. This section of this Galaxy has total freedom . It is hoped the extreme challenges of free will, will produce God like beings who can deal with anything and create Universe's of their own .

Inherent with free will is the possibility of Evil ( wide deviation from Divine alignment ) and this is what happened . Non physical "Angels" went too far , by their own choice cut themselves off from Creator and went spiraling down into depravity delighting in power over others .... These are the 'Fallen Angels' , Lucifer and others . They psychically influenced physical ET races ( around 10 Billion years ago) who also became depraved and subjugated many worlds ...

Humanity is a recent creation (less than 1 million years old) . It was created (by Creator) with the specific aim of dealing with this problem of evil.

A corrupted race , the Annunaki came here , messed with our DNA to shorten our lives , cut us off from Creator , split our minds into conscious/unconscious for ease of mind-controlling us ... Their  reason for coming here is to play with us , torment us and control us , they get off on causing suffering ... Later the Reptilians and Arcturians joined them , and these three ET races are in a coalition to manage us ... They installed an elite human bloodline (illuminati)  , who willingly work with them in this endeavor..

So this an extremely challenging place for humans  .... All humans incarnate with the aim of playing a part in resolving this situation ... But at birth we enter the domain of these evil ET's , who have been subjugating civilizations for  Billions of years .. they have extremely advanced tech of all kinds , including mind control , in addition they are working with the fallen angels and their legions of dark spirits who can psychically influence people , possess  people  in extreme cases... At birth we are mind wiped and subject to a multitude of attacks ... 99.999% of us are knocked out of the game before we even start! and we don't know what were doing here. 

We are informed on a physical level we are totally outgunned and on our own we cannot win ... Only  the Divine Realm can resolve this problem in partnership with us ... If we don't invite this partnership it will not happen ... It is our free will , if we don't believe in Creator or don't ask for help , the 'free will' rules dictate it will not come . 

So everyone's role at this time is to Pray ... " I invite the Divine Realm to partner with me in sending healing and forgiveness to the dark forces oppressing humanity , may they all leave us " 

Ideally we return to the light ..Creator .. and have some time out existing in bliss before another life . But one third of souls never make this transition , they are intercepted by dark spirits and spend time in limbo being tormented ... this can be avoided by making the right preparations while alive .... this is a long story. 

All this information and more can be found here ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos  

Absolute twaddle. 

This thing you are in is a lie. 

You are all points of attention in the one consciousness. 

You are in a matrix(means womb from mater which means mother) 

You are all fruit of Intercourse meaning into earth on a set course. 

The trajectory is death. The earth is death, death is a lie. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DougASmall said:

You are in a matrix(means womb from mater which means mother) 

Looking up the etymology, you're right. I thought I knew everything in that 3D vectors are easier to calculate using 4x4 mathematical matrices than two and a half sin/cos angles from expanding 2D vectors. The whole electronic virtual reality worlds are powered by the idea of a 4x4 matrix representing a point in three dimensions, a 3d directrix from the point and a scale. This leads to all kinds of things being called a matrix from the screen projection to the model viewed within that screen projection to the movie about humans living in a world populated by little computer people and humans who dont realise that the world is fake. Interesting latin etymology, a dual meaning to the movie title I never realised.

32 minutes ago, Steph said:

Looking up the etymology, you're right. I thought I knew everything in that 3D vectors are easier to calculate using 4x4 mathematical matrices than two and a half sin/cos angles from expanding 2D vectors. The whole electronic virtual reality worlds are powered by the idea of a 4x4 matrix representing a point in three dimensions, a 3d directrix from the point and a scale. This leads to all kinds of things being called a matrix from the screen projection to the model viewed within that screen projection to the movie about humans living in a world populated by little computer people and humans who dont realise that the world is fake. Interesting latin etymology, a dual meaning to the movie title I never realised.

It's still a mathematical matrix 

A construct. 

Your body is a Quasi crystalline structure. The function of crystals is to convert one type of energy into another. 

Your DNA is a straight up transformer with a 1:1 winding ratio 

The thing is to change your resonation waveform from an AC waveform to a DC waveform 

NO magnetic field and no transformer action. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

Edited by DougASmall
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a demonstrated reality and it is also a colossal artificial creation. Humans have not even begun to grasp what is artificial and what is natural. It uses an extremely sophisticated method to make it seem real to Humans. It does not see Humans as a civilisation. No one will be confronted with anything impossible that is not already reflected as a real aspect in the brain. Here and there there will be humans who have deciphered certain questions. And they have different questions to ask than present ideas. There is no reason for it to demonstrate more complex patterns as Humans have not answered the first questions.